Is there a game more redpilled than Morrowind? Without being too corny, many in game concepts parallel the real world

Is there a game more redpilled than Morrowind? Without being too corny, many in game concepts parallel the real world.
>Slavery is legal, racism exists
>Populace is xenophobic and suspicious of foreigners
>Bounty hunters sanctioned by the state carry out legal executions on criminals
>There is a black market with illegal drugs and contraband
>Political houses do whatever necessary to secure more power
>NPC's can by bribed to earn favor
>No handholding, you are responsible for your own actions good and bad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F_fLfBZaDMw
youtube.com/watch?v=xULTMMgwLuo
youtube.com/watch?v=c5AFHu8Xrw4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This, Dark elves are way more based than cuck nords

The tribesmen are faggots too don't forget that

>be darkelf
>be racist
>country is still full of forigners
>get btfoed by a volcano
Lmao, m8

youtube.com/watch?v=F_fLfBZaDMw

My favorite game ever.
>going on foot from Balmora to Vivec
>going along the giant mushroom forests
>giant Stilt striders
>slave farms
>that exploration music

youtube.com/watch?v=xULTMMgwLuo

>No hand holding

Deus ex
also >>Sup Forums

It sucks that they are 'streamlining' Elder Scrolls. Valenwood only has two stats, FIGHT and MAGIC

I see what you are getting at, but at least you can kill those characters. Oblivion and Skyrim won't even let you do that.

Wow. Lol

The Elder Scrolls VI: Skyrim 2: Summerset Isles

Skills:
Weapons - The more points you have in this skill the better you are with all melee weapons and ranged weapons. This skill now also governs all your armor. It makes more sense since we make stamina into stealth for this game.
Magicka - The more points you have in this skill the better you are at casing all spells
Stealth - The more points you have in this skill the more broken this game gets

>You can carry 500 pounds from the start, and still run, sprint, and fight as if you were wearing NOTHING AT ALL.
>As soon as your health starts to get to low, the enemy AI stops attacking as much, allowing you to heal up and attack them before they kill you.
>A new spell is available: Time stop. If you find that even the dumber AI is too much to handle, you can use this spell that every player gets at the beginning of the game that stops time for two real world minutes. Allowing you to kill all enemies in a room, run from the mudcrab that was just pushing your shit in, or run past that small trap in the hall.
>We listened to our fans this time around. Clairvoyance wasn't as helpful as we thought it would be. Now clairvoyance takes control of your character for you and fights most expertly towards your quest destination. All you have to do is sit back and watch yourself win.
1/2

>Now every NPC is voiced. We have over 75 unique voices not actual actors of course, this time around. They will go on huge, long winded, unskippable, tangents about their lives when you ask the simplest of questions. We feel this really adds to the immersion of the game. The 10, dual layer DVDs of all the voice acting must be installed before you can play.
>We know all you lore guys are out there, and we had you foremost in our minds. We really put our noses to the grind stones for this game and went all out writing new lore and patching up the things that didn't make sense earlier. We've been working closely with UESP to get everything sorted out for the new lore when the game releases. That being said, we wanted to introduce our fans who might not be so familiar with our games, and those that were originally scared by the idea of reading, and thinking critically about our lore. This time around it will be in story form from the various NPC in game and you'll just be told the newer simple versions of all the previous lore that we fixed up.

I hope you're as excited to play our new game as I am.
2/2

you swit!

Ah. Forgot about this gem. Classic game.

Morrowind is a bluepilled game for plebs. Banal, shit, boring. Arcanum is a redpilled game for prestigious and refined gentlemen.

Has this game aged well? Never got a chance to play it.

The future looks so bright.

That's not hand holding. They're just covering their ass so you wouldn't whine that the game broke. Without this hundreds of thousands of players would flip their shit because they killed some random guy in a cave somewhere and 10 hours later they found out it was an important NPC.

>I am n-not a r-racist
Says a fat sounding feminine squeaky voice numale

It's one of those shooter RPGs where if you don't have points in something it's fucking awful, so the first levels are pretty awful gameplay wise, but eventually as you level up and get used to the gameplay it gets pretty fun. The amount of shit you can do that they accounted for is pretty cool though.

The phrase '...some bone-in-the-nose Dunmer...' was my favorite part of the whole game.

That, and Dagoth Ur's sweet sweet voice.

It has

Make RPGs Great Again

You see that ponut? You can fuck it.

>reinstalls Deus Ex

I played Might and Magic 6 recently (late 90s cRPG). There are no nigger portraits to choose from, all player character portraits are white. Early in the game you run into these enemies called cannibals. They're all niggers and you get to genocide them. Definitely added to my enjoyment of the game.

>why do you call us 'nwahs'? we have names you know
FUCK OUTLANDER NWAH SCUM MORROWIND IS OURS
>slavery is wrong, mkay?
FUCK YOU TRADITION BITCHES
>fast forward
OMG ULFRIC WHY YOU BE SO RACISSS

They actually had the balls to charge 14.88$ for this. And you thought 60$ games were bad.

I've paid more for worse. I believe you got the soundtrack for free too. The cover version of Skrewdriver's "When the boat comes in" is pretty great.

I want Sup Forums cancer to leave.

All those things exist in plenty of other games and have nothing to do with "redpills"
And Kirkbride, like most RPG writers, is a liberal.

>Be Nord
>201 years after the oblivion crisis
>empire that rules over you takes altmer cock up their ass
>altmer cunts now walk about all over your country, killing and arresting your people
>want none of it
>fight for tradition and religious freedom in your homeland
>liberate roughly half the country right away as they join the cause
>get called a cuck by a basement dwelling nigger elf lover on Sup Forums

Skyrim
>is for everyone, even though Vvardenfell for the Dunmer is okay, wtf genocide

I want Romanians to leave my country.

>The 10, dual layer DVDs
Do you mean 'the 60GB you have to download? Fallout 4 already had just half the game in the disc.

>Sense of freedom and authentic world building only matched by The Witcher 3, released a dozen years later
>Innumerable warring factions, including ancient political organizations and vampire clans
>Surprisingly sophisticated commentary on religion, culture, nationhood
>Most NPCs have unique, often whacked out dialogue
>Multiple paths to complete the main quest, including a "back path" for when you really fuck things up
>Comfy mushroom trees and silt striders
>Uncle Crassius

Has a better game ever been made? I just hope Beth takes a hint with their next game and attempts to recreate some morrowind magic, even if it's with modern acoutrements.

They won't. Dumbed down games like skyrim and fallout 4 sell like hotcakes. They're addicted to money now instead of passion.

planescape torment is pretty great

>more redpilled than Morrowind
skyrim played from the perspective of the stormcloaks
>skyrim belongs to the nords
>dark elves are niggers and unwelcome
if you play TES and don't kill all nonhuman characters or play as one (especially a bosmer), you're a cuck

the nigmer count as nonhuman

>Uncle Crassius

morrowind is one of the greatest games ever made and is 10x the game as its successors

a reskin would be far more relevant to me than another elder scrolls game

I forgot that bit was in the game. Too bad they wouldn't get away with it anymore.

>thought you were just another larper
everything went better than expected, 7/10

You're not wrong, but Planescape multiplies morrowind's issues by a million. While the dialogue and story are arguably better, the combat and game play are definitely way worse.

The game completely emphasizes making smart decisions and avoiding combat if you can help it. There's probably 2 handfuls of combat encounters which are absolutely mandatory.

>HURRRRRRR DURRRRR no more nations, culture, languages, just one monolithic Mc'Culture pushed by the ebil corporations

>there is too much multiculturalism going on in todays Europe- can't we just face it that west is the best and assimilate?

pick one, but only one.

No

have a look at skywind its a fan remake

>ancom

Ancom faggot btfo.

Gameplay itself is clunky and most of the foreign voice acting is horrid, but both of those negatives also hold comedic value. The animations and AI is just plain silly, and the voice acting his hilarious.

The story and dialogue, plus the allusions to today's conspiracies are Alex Jones level 200% woke tier stuff. Go play it, faggot.

i dunno, call of duty went full retard and went from POINT AND SHOOT to fucking upside down ass backwards JETPACKS LASERS FAKE GUNS PEW PEW PEW WOOOOOW and halo went from the definitive FPS to like some weird shit with shields and jetpacks and i don't even fucking know

there's a chance they could complicate the game, but unfortunately, that's just not likely.

Reminder that Hlaalu is the blue-pill kike house. Telvanni is best

Several
If you cucks didn't have your heads so far up your ass you would know that Skyrim is one of them as it's literally a game about Europe being invaded by shitskins and fighting with the EU

And there it is
Morrowind a shit and the people rabid about how good it is are neckbeard fedora cucks

too bad those metaphors are worthless because they exist within a shit game

If all you neckbeard cunts hadn't been screaming MMO for the past decade it wouldn't be so fucking bad right now

Hlaalu are kikes. Telvanni are inbred daughter-fucking kikes. Only Redoran is redpilled.

>kill a plot-crucial character (usually for no real reason, just random murder)
>game lets you know the story is fucked and you'll have to reload to continue, but you can still fuck around if you want
Or
>try to kill a plot-crucial character
>they're either invincible or they crawl around in submission for a bit before getting back up and acting like nothing happened
Are you seriously trying to defend the latter?

They literally can't
Morrowind (despite my dislike for it) had two of the best rpg writers/designers in history working on it and both are retired indefinitely.
No amount of talent could out do that.
Also they would have to get off gamebyro and they can't due to it's asset options and physics. Had all those cunts fapping to the idea of an MMO never owned their dorito stained mouths they would have the money to build a new engine to spec since they didn't spend years creating a brand new studio, game, and entire team
Also the lore wouldn't have got fucked

Same could be said for Morrowind

youtube.com/watch?v=c5AFHu8Xrw4
MOONMAN DOOM

Not really.

I legitimately kill every slave I find. Also nig wanderers. Not that I care so much about racial purity in vvarfendell, I'm Nord, but I feel like I'm doing the inhabitants a favor

>This bideo is not available in your country.
Fugg :DDD

>Only interesting playstyle is magic
>Boring quests.
>Copy pasta dialogue
Face it, liking Morrowind is normie tier.

I have nothing to say, I'm just here beacause /pol is talking about the best video game ever made.
I don't even want to reinstall Skyrim or TESO, they are shitty.

Shit game

Also the setting has so much fucking lore, and the main themes very closely line up with the major ones of elder scrolls. Except for maybe the whole sound thing that elder scrolls has going on. But the big ones about belief and willpower shaping reality, elder scrolls has a unique case of chosen one just being someone that walks and talks like the chosen one and does such great deeds that eventually reality itself just gives up and lets you be that person. Torment reverses all of that and you're just a horribly cursed person that doesn't even remember why. The factions in the game range from people who are obsessed with their life not being the TRUE life and only after they die can they experience what the TRUE life really is, to screaming madmen, to literally anarchists, to craftsmen that are so obsessed with self perfection that they don't care if their work will kill trillions and could one day be turned against them. The questions it asks you are some of the most difficult I can think of in video games, are you responsible for your past sins even if they were in another life and you don't even remember them? What if you're not the same person who committed those sins? The biggest one though is what can change the nature of a man. I'd recommend torrenting it if anyone was thinking of playing it. The company that did the enhanced edition is the same one that bought up all those old baldurs gate games and added that tranny character.

W̶e̶a̶l̶t̶h̶ ̶b̶e̶y̶o̶n̶d̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶s̶u̶r̶e̶,̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶l̶a̶n̶d̶e̶r̶.̶
Pay denbts.

What are the best mods for Morrowind?

>flag

dropped

Pay denbts kike boy

It doesn't go online

Also, it looks like oblivion but with text and no voice acting.

Shit, now I want to play it again

A man of patrician taste, I see.

You're fucking autistic aren't you, Aquafresh? If you weren't such a retard you'd know the differences and reasons.

Yet for some reason its still gud

>Malkavians woke AF
>literal commie vampires in LA subvert vampire society
>yerrow menace betrays you if you side with them

If it was made today (without being turned into a SJW shitshow), they'd probably replace ShrekNET with the Darknet and Sup Forums references

>no voice acting
I hate voice acting in video games so much, its one thing to have a line or two with a VA every couple of hours to set the tone for an area or with an NPC but it's another to have the most asinine lines read out loud and then recorded so that you can be read to like some kind of child.

Seriously great game. Vast open world, tons of choices to make your way however you want. The best.

I found the Original Sin games to be pretty well informed. KOTOR as well. And GOTHIC I and II but not really 3 (was rushed). In general, role playing games like the Elder Scrolls series, or the Fallout series where the focus is really on playing the role however you want, tend to be pretty good. I guess the writers have to acknowledge every aspect of the story from all those different points of view now so usually one of the options you have to respond is perfect, like just avoiding the conversation and killing everyone outright for example, or bribing them maybe. Allying with them and then murdering them after youve gotten what you need from them for the extra experience most likely, like I assume we're doing with the Jews out here in 3DPD land.

Also pic related.

Oblivion was terrible for VA since they had gotten the idea of voicing a load of characters but they only had a handful of actors, so you just kept hearing the same voices saying the same things over and over again, mainly in that one guy's voice.

Game doesn't hold up at ALL these days. You have to spend 30 hours installing mods only for it to crash due to conflicts. Just to make it physically playable.
Just let it rest peacefully. Do not re-install. You'll regret how bad it looks

I really liked kotor2. I have a question for Sup Forums were the mandalorians red pilled? They don't seem to care what race you are as long as you completely submit yourself to their warrior culture.

>Weapons
>This skill now also governs all your armor

What. This is a joke right?

No, it's 100% true. I got it from my dad who works at Nintendo.

So, like a civic shogunate? Sounds pretty good.

Fuck Dark Elves, ungrateful fucks with savage religion. Death to all dunmers.

So they're basically Muslims.

The only good thing about Bethesda is that they arnt working on a new TES, and said they wont for years since if they do it now it will just be a skyrim copy. Hopefully by then gamergate 2 or something will have happened and everything will be fine, then we can forget all these other games and treat the new one as the successor of morrowind.

Dark Elves just hang out in their own country and don't really bother anyone else. Orcs are muslims, constantly enriching the bretons.

I guess, their religion is all full of rape and demons with masks doing weird shit. And then they have the gall to complain when they receive housing in a hardly pressed Skyrim.

Uncanny similarities with our current situation now that I think about it.

>be nord
>imperials lose fight due to strategic location getting leaked by faggot who got caught
>imperials negotiate ceasefire with elves has some shitty rules forced on them
>chimpout and attack the imperials while taking the same faggot who leaked the info about the strategic location to the altmer as leader

Nords is literally BLM

fucking retards