Hitler was right about most things, including the Jews

So we all know hitler obviously made some mistakes, such as not gassing 6 million jews, and not doing more to prevent america/russia from getting involved. What are some other ways hitler messed up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AbG6u86t4bA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tried to take too much, too fast.

F
I miss you Hitler

i agree, he shouldve done what the US does, meddle in other countries elections, and getting natsoc parties elected.

S L I D E T H R E A D

S A G E

If I were alive back then I would have been one of Hitler's top soldiers

Should have pushed into britain but his sympathy for the anglo was his achillies heel.

kill yourself shill

I'm black, I hate my skin color, what could I do for kill myself without pain?

to be fair it wasnt really "the people" who wanted to go to war with him, it was the jewish infiltrators into their governments and societies that tricked them into it. Similar to the problem we have now, except this time they have islam as tentative allies.

dont kys. help the "nazi" movement. we will help the blacks who cooperate invade and take over africa.

Top kek

I have to agree. Nothing of value can be gained from this gay thread. WWII was a false flag committed by the loony narty. If you don't know that by now, you are dumb dumb.

Do niggers feel pain?

youtu.be/AbG6u86t4bA

Not carrying out Generalplan Öst.

Fuck Christianity, Paganism, Islam, Judaism
Hitler is my religion

Can't read that picture. Do you have a higher resolution one please?

try right click and open image in new tab. Then you can zoom in more

open link in new tab i mean

This, the widespread displacement of blacks across the world is a major tragedy for all parties concerned and the ideal solution is a federation of negro ethno-states, in Africa, organized effectively with help and guidance from white nationalists in the spirit of fraternal co-operation. Africa is massive and there are so many resources, the only problem is the blacks themselves, who just can't stop killing each other. If you're black, learn from the white man. Try to better yourself and those around you. Foster trust and learn to find solidarity in your fellow men.

Also, the kicked out of countries 109 times meme is incorrect. they have been removed 359 times over three thousand years. why have we still not learned to turn these people into fertilizer? and islam hasnt been any better, they rape boys and murder with abandon.

we could take all the "uplifted" blacks and help them take over africa. its not racism if its black on black.

getting involved in Yugoslavia halting Barbarossa for until the winter

There's nothing wrong with being black. It's just a Sup Forums meme.

Yeah that isnt gonna happen; collectively nogs are too busy fucking and screaming, "GIBBS, GIBBS ME DAT FOREIGN AID" to better their society. Even further to the point they are the homo sapiens equivalent of a locust swarm, devouring resources and shitting up whatever area they infest before moving onto the next fertile area

redpill your communities and get them to accept natsoc. As a black you get +5 defense against accusations of racism

Great, thanks!

Lol at thinking Hitler didn't kill Jews. The most based fascist regime in history that went to war against the planet, after coming off the most catastrophic war in history up to that point (WW1) and a Great Depression, a country that steadily dehumanized Jews, kicked them out of their jobs, took their shit, crammed men , women, and children, into ghettos, then finally concentration camps (assuming they survived the trip being stacked like cordwood in cattle cars), all in the midst of a propaganda campaign that basically said they were parasites and rats who spread disease (go watch the Eternal Jew).. and of course they were already killing their OWN people (cripples and 'useless eaters', but still Germans/Austrians .. look up Aktion T4, that's the first time they actually used gas).. but they were too soft to kill Jews?

Literally some larpy 1488er in suburbia somewhere who was never in so much as a fistfight in his whole life is saying the fucking NAZIS in the 40s didn't have it in them to kill Jews, but HE would do it TODAY. Thats how retarded this meme is. What do you do with "RATS" and "VERMIN"? Do you resettle them like they're some endangered panda? Or do you do something else? 3 guesses.. rofl

so if genderfluid is people who go back and forth between male and female, does that make jews racialfuid?

>What are some other ways hitler messed up?

For blaming ALL jews. Should have blamed only so called "international jew" instead.

They aren't naturally like that. Look at how self-sufficient hunting-gathering tribes are. They have even fed agricultural semi-civilized tribes in times of drought, averting famine. The San Bushmen did this for the Bantu farmers for instance. Look also at the Maasai, all healthier and stronger than many whites even and certainly more so than most American blacks.

It's only the aid shekels through (((NGOs))) that have made them stupid, lazy and dependent.

The (((IMF))) and (((WB))) have been debt-enslaving African governments, destroying local economies, and stealing resources for (((international corps.))) for decades. Just like (((they))) do everywhere else.

>targeted british cities
>helped italians
>didn't pressure japs to attack russia instead of pearl harbour

After crushing the UK by taking out their airforce and creating a trade embargo, could have pincered Russia with the Japs sweeping through the Urals. Both sides of production would cease, commies would starve.