WATCH: Liberal Teacher Confronts Latino Student Over His Support For Trump, Gets Crushed With Facts

A high school student from the Hudson Valley area in New York, who wishes to remain anonymous said he was challenged by his liberal creative writing teacher for being a Latino Trump supporter, and he captured most of the back-and-forth on video.

>youtube.com/watch?v=P-8k7YKl8hE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E9NAdGaF8cY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

every teacher I ever had was like this
I'm having my future kids home schooled. fuck em

THAT'S RACIST AND INDICATIVE OF YOUR SUPPORT FOR WHITE SUPREMACY. I AM SMARTER THAN YOU AND A DICTIONARY.
YES I AM.
RACIST.
I AM A WOMAN.
PATRIARCHY IS A THING

>/right wing death squads/
>Paddock was a gun runner

Definitely /ourguy/

>America
>white
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

he definitely goes on Sup Forums or at least the_drumpfold

He did a faggy AMA with timestamps a few nights ago.

Not /ourguy/

I lost at her declaration: "You're dealing with a highly intelligent woman."

Women whout not be teachers to children above 7yo.

*should not

my typing gone to shits

Wow that teacher is so immature. How is someone like that going to mould children into good citizens?

>she sounds like a kike

Why am I not surprise?

This kid is going places. But lord, that teacher is a poor arguer. No wonder generation Z is so conservative. I mean rebelling against this shit is easy.

This is why American education is shit, being taught my niggers.

she sounds like a nigger

>600,000 views

God damn cool kid

>he definitely goes on Sup Forums or at least the_drumpfold

He posted here 2 days ago with a picture/timestamp and got banned.

FUCKING BASED Hispanics amirite?!?!?!?

>do you know how many coverups is in da FBI?

Holy shit that teacher needs to be fired like yesterday. I cannot believe these are the people we've tasked with raising our children. She is a complete fucking dumbass

I went back to school a few years ago to finish up a few credits and get a bachelors. I only needed 12 so it wasn’t bad but I was shocked at how fucking retarded the staff was. I had a teacher(Black, female) teaching history that literally explained the cause of ww2 as “hitlers lover was stolen by a Jew” at that point I never was happier with my choice to leave college for work 10 years ago.

t. Zimmerman 2.0

People who claim that usually are the exact opposite

airheads that parrot wingnut talking points are the true intellectuals.

I’m so glad that my ancestors built a country out of the wilderness and conquered the injuns so we could one day hand everything over to these based trump suppprting latinos!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT SANDY HOOK THOSE TEACHERS AND CLAPPING STUDENTS IMMEDIATELY

I would pay to have that cunt gang raped

How the fuck is this racist little shit not doxed or expelled yet?

> that ending tho

Because he was right. Or because he's a hero that shot up his liberal teachers.

Kids need to be taught that free speech has consequences. This is why society is so fucked up and degenerate that they think they can get away with anything.

That is psyops pretty much. The whole racebating theme was at the middle of discussion, because USA integrates latin america. In 50 years there most likely would be some kind of pan-american union.

I bet you'd want to watch too you little cuck

Free speech has consequences from victim-status niggers, that's all. This is literally why people shoot up schools.

Stop you're making me hungry, user

>wishes to remain anonymous
was on /pol shilling this yesterday

GET HER FIRED
>GET HER FIRED
GET HER FIRED
>GET HER FIRED
GET HER FIRED
>GET HER FIRED

>"Hey user did you know African Americans accounted for 52.5% of all homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008 that's crazy huh!:D

>I'm having my future kids home schooled.
cut off the funding and the beast will starve, you'll be seeing these lumps begging in the streets or working at grocery stores

just another reminder that anything that needs free government money to exist, shouldn't

I get physically ill and want to beat the shit out of everyone in that fucking room so bad.
I do not deal with irritating shit like this well. Thank God I was homeschooled, i would punch that big mouthed dumb bitch in the mouth

I hope he sees these posts and does the right thing. Schools shutting down people like this, how isn't it indoctrination? I can't wait for 'Merican Nazis...sigh

/ourspic/, but he still has to go back

Dunning-Kruger effect in action

Awful idea. They need to be strong enough to stand up to the enemy like this kid. Keeping them sheltered will predictably turn them into mal-adjusted faggots. Source: knew plenty of home school niggers growing up. Also reference south park which is spot on.

whoms't does this bitch think she is?

She knew she was intellectually outmatched by someone who was supposed to be her student.

This is why """""debate""""" with normies is pointless. They aren't capable of understanding the bigger picture or even considering the other position in the slightest.

>tfw smarter than a dictionary

check mate white supremacists

Only retards support Drumpf. There are no facts to back him.

>This is why """""debate""""" with normies is pointless.
most people are not even close to this stupid. remember that most of society knows that whites are superior and that the only groups who draw ire are a) the people who go out of their way to preach about it and b) people who loudly insist it isn't true when it obviously and clearly is true

>arguing with a sheboon

OH NO U WRONG CAUSE I SAID SO

Teachers in Hungary are not allowed to speak about politics in school.

>"hitlers lover was stolen by a Jew”
I also heard that one, how did that bullshit even spread here? Who would've dated a jew anyways?

>and everyone started to clap

Is a tall dwarf still tall?

No he can stay. A guy like that is very rare. Integrity should be rewarded.

But that's just my opinion.

Red pill: The notion that women are better nurturers and educators is a myth. Women are terrible at teaching the opposite sex. Schools should be segregated by the sexes, and no woman should be educating anyone outside of elementary school.

>that bulletin board in the background
>english 12

no surprise

this is why europe is doomed

I wasn't saying it about this topic in particular but rather that people as a whole tend to be uninformed/misinformed yet will spout off bullshit they've heard as undeniable fact. Women like in the video would fail at damn near any topic because she's speaking purely from emotion and twists it into a blame game rather than viewing it rationally.

Other kids in the class should've been adding pressure to the situation, shit would've been hilarious
>damn miss he owning you
>yeah miss you're wrong
>ooo smarter than a dictionary I fuckin bet

Why is nobody supporting him? Why is everybody silent? HOW can you be silent at this point? I bet you it was all the fucking retarded women in the class who clapped

The two are dumb as fuck

Say that for yourself you fucking faggot leaf. This kid is probably smarter and has more balls than you ever will, you don't have to feel insecure and make a racist joke to feel better

Welcome to 2017, where anybody has a real opinion.

That is because you do not understand how to debate.

1. Male voice is louder by nature.
Make her scream. Accuse her of being screaming unhinged retard.

2. Use one liners.
>> i`m smart durr
> smart people do not have to tell others

Make listeners laugh at her.

3. Block her rhetorics, directed at you.
> you are accusing me in shit, to cheat these fine mutts into supporting your agenda, you do not want to find out the truth

4. Read out written shit loud and clear.
Spoken word is worth less, than image or a text.

5. If you know how - use posh accent, against her ebonic/chaw accent. You will look more cultured.
If you can not - use bane accent. Use chewbacca noises.
Again - make audiences laugh at her.

6. Be whiter than her. Be more casual than her. Be a person, with whom listeners will associate themselves and all the good things. They would not know if they clapped in your or xer support.

Xe wants to debate (you)? You have already won.
It might not seem like it in your 5-7 grade, when female intelligence is higher, but outside of that borders you are the smart one. Use your God given privilege.

Can you tell me what was dumb about his stance? He handled himself well for being the one person to speak up in a class of probably 20+ that are all just staring at him

>Hudson Valley of New York

That's where I'm from. 845 = best part of New York.

That is a psyop clip, m8.

>gets crushed with GOP talking points
ftfy

>>
I wouldn't have done as well as he did at that age.

Christfags have a lot of lessons right. It just needs to be updated to and reclassified as "science."
>Timothy 2:12 (KJV)
>But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

DISMANTLE THE PSYCHOTIC ESTABLISHMENT

Well the majority of liberals are immature and complain when people don't agree with them so it's not really surprising to be honest

That teacher deserves a school shooters bullet. All these lib teachers need to be executed after the lugenpresse

Yeah was the breakfast I had just now a psyop too? You sound like an idiot

He was here a few days ago.
Said he was Puerto Rican.

report that arrogant shit of a teacher

>disgrace to your race
Just shine light on that with the administration and with local news, and her ass will be canned.

Well this brown white supremacist got what he deserved after trying to go toe to toe with an educated woman. No amount of mansplaining can defeat her.

You shitlords are on notice. We’ll crush all you white Supremeciats and your Uncle Tom supporters

I didn't hear that part. medium if true

/ourguy/, right?

I just don't understand why they are talking politics and why it's supposedly okay for a teacher to take sides

>airheads wingnuts intellectuals
Sort out your buzzwords m8

I've met many women like this. It is UN-BE-LIEVABLE how far off how they see their level intelligence is from reality. It happens for a number of reasons, but one BIG reason is is because no one confronts them straight up because stupid pussies who disagree with them are too afraid to confront them and people who are smarter then them but wise realize it would just be a waste of time "debating" with them.

She told him to "be afraid" multiple times in the video. Fucking weird.

>spoken word is worth less, than image or a text
Ivan, yake your autism pills.

am i weird for not finding her pretty? theres just something about her that puts me off

youtube.com/watch?v=E9NAdGaF8cY
many oldfags must evolve and stop being as bad as the regressive left

conservatives closer to the centre should identify and work with other centrists

UNITE THE MIDDLE!

>UNITE THE MIDDLE!
end wage slavery is the new middle

I'm part of the new new middle.

Latinos are a mix of Asian and white blood, so it's only natural for them to also hate niggers. Niggers are a subspecies. His only mistake is trying to debate a nigger that isn't on the high end of the Bell Curve.

Only home school them up until high school. They need to get out into the real world at some point.

>whoms't
kek. underrated reference

Nah, I just think that it would be a waste of my time and energy to try and debate someone who will resort to throwing the "you're a nazi/racist/any other buzzwords and because of that I'm right. See everyone here agreeing with me? " To everything that they don't agree. It's the same tantrum of covering your ears, closing your eyes and screaming at your parents.

the liberal wall of speech suppression and peer mongering

he says FBI statistics
she says FBI blah blah coverup blah blah white supremacy blah blah

Jeez he did a good job for a high school student keeping his cool.

Spotted the potatoniggrr piggybacking of the success of other nations

The teacher doesn't get crushed at all. The kid isn't allowed to make his point because she talks over everything he says without addressing it in any rational way.

The whole thing was a waste of time.

Man, the kid just fucked himself in the ass. These kinds of teachers will make his school years a living hell. No point arguing with a chimp because it's just not evolved to the degree that it can understand what you're talking about. Anyway, it's obvious that he is a lot smarter than his teacher so I don't know what he's doing at that school.

That teacher is what's wrong with America.

Schooling is compulsory in the US, starting at between 5 and 8 years old, and ending between 16 and 18 years old (depending on the state). Form of schooling doesn't matter as far as I'm aware (public, private, home, etc. ), but it must be attended somehow in almost any circumstance.

Most occupations prioritize or require a highschool education as well, even some low-tier retail positions and other similar occupations.

>creative person
>immediately transforms into a fucking tumblr cliche
Not to mention the "hurr dragon hot" association is incredibly unimaginative.