Can we have a little chit chat about refugees, Sup Forums?

Can we have a little chit chat about refugees, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ouabUJD-blU
youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That book was depressing.

I've not really made any solid conclusions about them.
On one hand I'm generally against immigration, but on the other hand refugees aren't normal immigrants and Is it so bad if we give them shelter until their home land is stable?

But then on the other other hand why is it on white countries that are usually pretty far away from the conflict zones to take in refugees? Why can't they go to countries closer to them that have a similar culture?

What are the pro-refugee talking points? I don't think I really get them

Also, is there not the risk that they will introduce the culture that created the problems in their home country into the country they move to? They're carriers of it and they don't seem to integrate.

And of course how can we know who is actually a refugee rather than just an economic migrant? I've heard people say shit like "oh they wouldn't make that trip if things weren't terrible where they're from" but we know that people smugglers will lie to them and tell them that they'll have fantastic lives in western countries and if the trip is so dangerous then shouldn't we want to stop them from making it?

I dunno i'm a bit all over the place on this so would like to hear your thoughts

no one has any input?

They never go back unless its to get their families over as well.

Fuck them.

Yes and this is also a problem of mine. The concept of refugee to me is a temporary status until they can move back again

refugees want gibs, thats all there is to it.

when u faggot stop to talk about refugees and say invading shitskins we can start.

see but that's not helpful when talking to normies about this. I'm trying to understand why they want them so I can try to get them to see why it's a bad idea. If I just go full autistic nazi then no one is going to talk to me about this shit

>understanding normies
shitkins could rape the shit out of women and men and normfags would wank to that. fuck normies

when the crisis started i worked in a refugee centre for a bit. i wanted to see the situation first hand instead of putting trust in the internet.
met some nice fugees there, but its clearly the minority. we had 1 syrian there, while our media still went with the narrative that basically all the refugees are syrian. there also where some really bad ones. this one guy basically had a party tour from africa all the way threw europe until he landed in germany. literally one dress code party after another, smoking weed, wearing white smoking etc. was in one whome where they had a fuckton of children. one just laid on the couch as if it was dead. didnt move an inch the whole time. we came in there to give them food and they pretty much said that they´ll need another washing machine. they had one and it worked but they wanted a new model.
tha largest badge where ok people i guess. but not refugees. they didn´t lie to us either. they said they where just here because they thought that germany wants and needs them. because they got flooded with flyers and other advertisements that told them just that. there is a video showing merkel actually saying that they need to make more propaganda (she really is that direct sometimes) to get in more foreigners asap.
but i couldnt stand the othere people that worked at that centre, so i quit.

unfortunately there are more of them than there are of us so if we are going to over come them we need to understand them

You are the guy who speaks Arabic?

capture any gmo ship that is transporting raft people into europe, deposit those people back in libya, sink the gmo vessel or confiscate it and repurpose it.

send settled migrants back with financially incentivised voluntary repatriation, paying their way back with some cash in their pocket as well. deport any new migrants on arrival.

imprison, execute, or deport any suspected returning isis fighters.

a simple guide for how to save europe. it cannot ever be carried out because europeans are a bunch of undoctrinated faggots that believe the only way to be virtuous is to destroy oneself. Sad!

no

at the moment in straya we have some off shore detention centers where we keep all the boat people. All the lefty faggots want to #bringthemhere but I have no idea why? I think a lot of them won't say what country they come from so we can't send them back. I think we need to hunt down and kill any and all people smugglers

this book made me curl up in my bed and stare blankly into a wall for a solid hour.

we need to kill them. There is no other way.

because communists have invaded every faced of western academia. Everyone who goes to college is actually paying for a heavy course of bluepills and not actual knowledge.

The book is on my list.

On rapefugees:
All the legislation and international treaties were introduced after WW2 and since this era is coming to an end I hope they will be revoked too.
It's just unsustainable to give millions of people refuge because their countries are shit. In 1949 (?) when the Geneva convention on refugees was invented Europe - even though many millions had been killed just before - was about 25% of the world's population. Now we're 6% and will be 2% in 2100.
Things have changed a lot and so have to change these laws. Even if we would accept only "real" asylum seekers we would still drown out our native population. The amount of non-European migration that occured in the last 20-30 years is more than the total amount of migration in the centuries or millenia before.

Some on our side, usually more moderate center-right people, like to argue that these muslim immigrants, falsely called refugees, don't work or have contributed in any way to society and are a huge financial burden on the host countries. While that is true, would it be okay if they did? The only true answer is: They do not belong here, no matter what. By birthright and bloodright this land belongs to us!

I have heard some people say that they add to our economies. But I think they are conflating general migration with refugees in which legal migrants tend to be skilled people who have jobs before they get here. But even the economic argument is dumb to me, if they're so useful then shouldn't they stay in their country and be useful there?

i went to Bayern as a lad on a student exchange - was billeted with a family near the old ddr/brd/czech border. place had a few turks there and they were looked down on by most of the locals - met a few decent ones at the gymnasium, but got the impression from most of the actual turks that the rest were scum. even tho i was still technically and Auslander, even i figured out that the turks didnt have even the slightest interest in integrating with the local ethnic Bayersich population. which is strange, as the greek and italian immigrants we had back home had well and truly started to integrate. can only assume its got a fuckton worse since the early 90s

This.
And this is also true forso called guest workers.from other European countries.
Even if they are well integrated and cause no problems.
They don't feel at home here, most of them don't even want citizenship.
They have no reason to care about this country the same way as I do.
They have to go back.

>and Is it so bad if we give them shelter until their home land is stable?
That's the point 95% of the people coming to europe are not refugees. If we only had refugees, they would first off be FAR less people and second we could legally send them back to their countries of origin once they are stable.

do you know what the actual left arguments are for accepting them? Because I don't really know

They are making the UK a better place. Pretty much 90% of native britons are low class low IQ neandhertals

if it's full of such terrible people why are they going there at all?

>muh compassion
gotta be able to shoot your own doge user. thats real compassion, not this wishy washy muh refujis bollocks

They only contribute in the sense that they consume goods, which only benefits big corporations.

Yes the turks are unwilling to assimilate because they are too alien, culturally and racially, unlike Italians and Greeks who are a fellow european people.

Is that literally it? because that makes no sense at all. Where do they stop with how many people we should show compassion to? If we really want to be compassionate then we should fix their shit hole countries not bring them here to drag us down with them.

Fuck I hate lefties

Merkel said that once the war in Syria was over, all refugees would have to go back. I see now, with failed deportations and police not even knowing where most refugees are, that this will not happen.

I can't tell whether Merkel is evil, or just really stupid. She thought that she could be the breadbasket of the world and integrate foreigners into Germany, yet failed to see that by letting in millions and million of refugees who all share the same culture and language, that that would cancel out the need to even learn the culture or language of the host country that they are staying in!

On the bright side, if you really want to look in future terms, it seems that most people who voted for the AfD were from East Germany and Lower Saxony. This is a gateway to a far-right country, especially after Austria's win, Germany may be able to pull through. When the time comes, I don't think anyone will be able to be blue-pilled once it gets to Treaty of Versailles levels of fucked. Quite possibly, your situation may not be solved politically.

>They only contribute in the sense that they consume goods, which only benefits big corporations.
Yeah this is what i figured. They might pad the GDP but it's a false inflation at the expense of a bunch of other factors

Yes, how hot does fire need to be to incinerate bones?

Which is why big corporations always promote globalisation, helping "the poor refugees" is a disguised form of globalisation, as they never leave.

I feel bad for Sweden, it seems you've been chosen to be the sacrificial lamb and will serve as the grim reminder of what happens when you accept the "poor refugees".

afaik comassion isnt an endless pit of gibs, despite what the greens try and tell you. and no, we shouldnt fix their shit for them. thats the trick.
as soon as you start trying to fix other peoples problems, they become your problems, and nothing gets fixed, but more shit gets fucked as a result. thats not compassion, thats stupidity.
shooting your own doge is a reasonable analogy. if your dog's suffering, take it out the back and shoot it. if you dont, you not only prolong the dog;s misery, but co-opt it as your own. not sensible at all

that am I guessing the suppressed wages. Is it big corporations who make pro immigration propaganda?

YOU THINK THEY GO BACK? lol

kys, faggot.

In the long run it will be good because we can weed out the soyboys.
Sweden has no historical experience with invading shitskin
hordes like southern and eastern europe has, looks like the people
need to learn it the hard way.

>EU | ROPE
clever

Yes, that is the only good outcome I can see from this. It seems a big reform is going to overcome the west.

Read the book. Fuck refugees and all non-civic immigration.

>until their home land is stable

Which city? Curious as I live in that area

There are none. I'm Italian and what the left says is that they are actually Syrian. Never mind the fact that they are black as coal while Syrians are arabs.
If they get called on their bullshit they say that we actually do have many Syrian refugees coming to Italy, when in fact EU statistics (so definitely not right wing biased) show that less than 0.1% of the Syrians that entered Europe passed through here, even less than that remained.
If really put into a corner they will tell you that it's too expensive to repatriate them, never mind the fact that we spend 5 billions, yes billions, of euros per year to favor illegal immigration.

You betcha. Many corporations have their own agenda's though. Many are thinking long-term, with suppressed wages and blackmailing with deportations and the such i.e 711. While groups like George Soros' seem to have a different agenda, personally hiring NGO boats to bring migrants into Europe. The general consensus with George Soros is that he wants to "blacken" Europe, but noone is really sure what he is truly getting at and why he funds groups like ANTIFA and NGO's bringing migrants into European countries. It is very possible he is the one also funding groups spreading false lies to migrants about European countries.

>2017
>Still calling African Rape Apes and Muhammad Pedo's """refugees"""

Get the fuck back to facebook or lurk the fuck more

It's really not, 90% of the white British people are well kept, polite and keep to themselves for the most part, content with their 2 kids and 1 dog in their 3 bedroom house.
Don't hide behind the UN flag, we know it's you isreal.

Hof

Best read of the year so far

Islam's been attacking the world and turning everything it touches to shit since day 1. Muslims are literally orcs from LOTR with worse hygiene (orcs are clean-shaven).

Literally HOW can anyone not know that at this point?

No! They have to leave!

shah era iran looked comfy af. shame the glow in the dark niggers fucked it

Here's some woes wisdom on that matter.
youtu.be/ouabUJD-blU

The integration argument is a shit argument. Integration is only possible if all three of these factors are met:
1. Migrants arrive as a one off
>Number of migrants doesn't matter too much as long as it isn't a sustained flow.
2. Migrants are not situated in ghettos or communities away from host culture
3. The migrant actually wants to integrate.

The people currently coming over are complete chancers that see an opportunity to a better living, but we are under absolutely no obligation to provide them one. The more a foreign culture carves a space into the host nation the more migrants will coke to occupy it and the less likely they are to see the need for integration.

This leads to what we have in the UK, a complete and utter breakdown of social cohesion. I've been planning for a while to take a walk though my town with some binaural microphones so everyone else can hear what its like. In many ways we do occupy Utopia, only in its original meaning, we occupy No Place.

youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE

Considered picking this up. Any good?

It's really good at documenting just how bad things are getting and how bizarre the whole process is. The problem is that Murray bends over backwards to try and depict the whole situation as a clash of competing virtues. The virtue of protecting europe vs the virtue of helping refugees. Which is really hard to swallow when the whole book is just a catalogue of lies, incompetence and bad faith on the part of those who would "help refugees".

>The virtue of protecting europe vs the virtue of helping refugees
But bringing them into first world nations doesn't help them. They need to sort their own shit out instead of going elsewhere and taking down the world with them.

He makes the argument numerous times that it is folly to assume it is our responsibility to help them though.

>until their home land is stable?
Never going to be if their strongest leave and don't sort out their shit for them. See

This is all happening because birth control and unrestricted abortion was shilled in the early 70s. It's pretty sad really.

No. It's a touchy subject.

>imprison
>deport
What the fuck? Why let those who want you dead live?

>undoctrinated
Indoctrinated

>The Muslim world
>stabilizing
>ever

Not gonna happen my dude. Contain them and let them either destroy themselves or have a reformation.

Yes, it's clear what side he's on. But he goes out of his way to allow the ruling class to save face and it just comes across as absurd.

And i don't think he went nearly far enough in talking about just how bad for "refugees" these policies were. No one ever took responsibility for how the "refugees" would get to europe, no one took responsibility for actually triaging the "refugees" (helping real children, instead of 40 year old men for example) and no one explained how exactly the majority of the worlds refugees, people who are literally fleeing for their lives into the refugee camps are helped by western politicians jerking themselves off thousands of miles away.

The whole situation is appallingly full of lies and narcissism that hearing about competing virtues just makes the whole thing insane.

fuck off shill