SPAIN IS A FASCIST COUNTRY! HELP CATALONIANS!

Catalonians need the help and the power level of Sup Forums

Right now our president is in Brussels trying to negociate with the european politicians a way to convice the facist spanish goverment to hold a true referendum for all the catalan speaking peoples from Europe.

We all fight for freedom. We cannot let this imporant topic fall into oblivion.

#revolutionOfTheRoses

WE NEED HELP!!!!!

Your country is as real as American tits I saw yesterday

FUCK nationalism and borders! EU and Soros stand behind United Spain and United Europe and United World!! Nationalism MUST be crushed in Catalonia

#UnitedSpain #IllegalReferendum #NotoNationalism #DefendSpain

You're FILIPINO. You should understand the feelings of catalonians. You also fought against the spanish KING to become free.

Come on, a king in the XXI century. What the fuck is GOING ON???

pic related. Spanish king. (faggot).

haha i hope the spanish crush ur pathetic rebellion

Seconds

monarchy is based. republics and democracies are a lie and the most idiotic form of government.

>tfw Spanish revolution will unfold before us
>tfw history is repeating itself
>tfw the good guys will win this time around

What can I do to help friend?

Catalionion ass fag: Fascism suck
>experience “fascism”
AAAAAA HELP PLZ WE CANT DO THIS WE ARE SO WEAK 8 SECONDS

You say that because you have a french king that was imposed by NAPOLEON!!! We are republicans and very progressive. We need no king.

BASED AMERICAN! We will win this time. Thanks for your support. We can't let this fall into oblivion

ever thought of rebellin'?

We're trying that, but the fascist spanish Constitution is way too strong for us to beat. The beat us every single time. They have way too many police and Guardia Civil (military police) all over Spain and they send it here every time there is a demonstration! See pic

LMAO hope you all die catacucks

>rebelling

Imagine your hipster starbucks californians "rebelling" against the rest of the US. Got the image in your mind? Yes? Then that's what would happen here

> go to church
> get shot
> go to school
> get shot

lmao

>Claims Spain is fascist
>Wants Sup Forums's help in the matter
What do expect us to do? Blitzkrieg Barcelona?

There is no way the globalists would allow any rebellion, EU and Soros would send their armies in immediately in support of Spain

This whole thing was massive victory for globalism

Fuck I wish we had at least a symbolic monarch, hell, Queen Elizabeth II would be a great fit tbqh

If you want independence, you must be willing to fight for it. Start a catalonian independence war

If there would ever be a referendum for Catalonia, it will have to be nation wide, and the catacuck president isn't really fighting for you.

ITT: retards falling for a Manolo false flag.

I love how you're complaining about "fascist" Spain when their government has literally been that way since 1939. You should feel lucky you have elections at all, I hope spain crushes you under their boot just like 78 years ago.

Yeah fuck off you reeking perroflauta communist

you sound like a total faggot

thanks to that i'm not supporting free catalonia
are you proud of that?

Call me when they start putting you in death camps because before then I don't give much of a shit.

Perroflauta. A guy from the netherlands should not know that word.

You're a spaniard 165 cm tall washing dishes in prostitution club in netherlands.

SAD!!!!

>complains someone is from netherlands
>doesn't acknowledge spain has been fascist for 78 years
>isn't even remotely aware that their elections are something that didn't even need to happen

what the fuck is that

fuck you.

Average catalonian protester

I'm a 200cm tall Aryan of pure Dutch stock going back to at least the late 1400s, try again you swarthy ape

It was post on pol a few days ago. The mods deleted it. They are hiding a lot of stuff from us.

The same way they are opressing catalonians. It's all a NWO soros conspiracy. They are agianst us. You are English. You should know about this well!!!

At 8 pm on CBS?

facist spain, best spain

You are trying to be young edgy one!! But you guys fought to be free from Kings and Queens. Americans and specially californains should support catalonian free independentists!!!!

pic related. Spanish fascist polise oppressing old independentist lady!!!!!!!

>#revolutionOfTheROSES
It is carnations by the way. Just cuckcatalans think the military not bringing tanks and APCs and most of military rebelling had no impact in the coup. Just people carrying carnations makes regimen changes

>SPAIN IS A FASCIST COUNTRY
Nice

I don't understand your bad English. Seriously, portuguese people you all look like gipsies. I don't know what's going on, seriously. I hate Spain, but at least their fascist essence did a better job banning jews!!!

>SPAIN IS A FASCIST COUNTRY!
Good.

>their fascist essence did a better job banning jews!!!
I will only take in account last part of your bait, Spaniard unionist Larping as a Catacuck. I' ve already watched Israeli flags from Portuguese news report yesterday in Madrid.

Why do you hate catalonia? You should hate castillian fascist as much as us? I don't get it.

Tanques por las ramblas cuando?

Fuck no, We shined before that faggot napoleon installed a king. After that it was just mediocrity.

BASED DUTCH

No but seriously, I read about it on Sup Forums. I already knew of their existence (these filthy squatters and beggars with their dreadlocks and disgusting dogs have infested shitholes like Amsterdam for years and Catalonians are grossly overrepresented among this pest) but U didn't know the Spanish word for it until a few weeks ago.

God I hate Catalonia and Catalonians

Why do you fuckers want independence again?