Can someone explain to me how so many immigrants with seemingly little qualifications can get residency and citizenship...

Can someone explain to me how so many immigrants with seemingly little qualifications can get residency and citizenship in countries like the United States, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, etc..?

They don't seem to have any desirable skills and experience - a lot of the time their work seems subpar, how do they manage to get into the country?

I'd really like to live and work in the States, but wow - how do these Mohammeds, pooinloos, etc.. manage to? It's hard enough for someone from the first world with qualifications. NZ works off a point system - but we still manage to get so many Chinese old people that just come here to retire.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/5-million-immigrants-enter-under-diversity-visa-345-more-than-promised/article/2639722
border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/189-
golden-dawn-international-newsroom.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-genocide-of.html
cis.org/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Me too I'm interested. Asking for a friend

I'll answer on behalf of German government: they simply have no fucking idea. Could be 1 million, could be 10 million - nobody fucking knows, it's a complete mystery

It's down to the civil servants, most of whom are immigrants, who cannot be sacked because previous generations of politicians were convinced the stupid populace couldn't do their job.
It backfired. They have secured our demise and now that nothing can be done to rectify this The politicians have realised that their pets are getting in the way of their own families prosperity.
So now it must stop!
Fucking idiots

Their way was prepared for by Saudi Arabia and Globalist organizations. George Soros etc.
Trump isn't kidding when he talks about "The Swamp". And "The Swamp" is a problem in all Western Countries.

>Chain migration

Family reunification bullshit. One gets in and over the process of a decade brings the entire 30-40 plus extended family from whatever shithole they're emigrating from.

And it's hard for Whites to get residency within those same countries.

It's so strange. Almost as if Jews and White Genocide were some kind of thing.

>Can someone explain to me how so many immigrants with seemingly little qualifications can get residency and citizenship in countries like the United States, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, etc..?
You're just imagining it, goy... Get back to ploughing and reaping.

regards,
your local effendi

We're a 3rd world landfill. Didn't you get the memo?

Look at Japan, Korea, China; then ask yourself why it's not happening over there.

Mexicans, Arabs etc. work on farms.

Have you ever seen a white person work on a farm?

I haven't.

DIVERSITY

i wonder about this too, im 29 and make about 200k usd a year, 80% of my clients are from the us and i've had a major us company sponsoring my visa application but was rejected.

It's surprisingly difficult. I know a few immigrants who get here on merit (Bulgarian girl with a PhD, Swedish guy who got headhunted for a job here and the company sponsored his visa), and the various Third Worlders who come through the legal way and stay tend to come on student visas and try and marry an American while they're in school. (Seen it countless times with Mexicans, Brazilians, and Colombians, and this one Irish guy I know)

True. Read about Canada's latest immigration policy - "Canadians are aging and need influx of young people to work, found businesses and pay tax to support their pensions".
But what will happen when these millions of immigrants age? Will tens of millions more immigrants be needed to sustain them? And what kind of businesses are they founding? Are they creating manufacturing jobs? Or are they selling cigarettes and phone screens?
It doesn't take a great deal of thinking about it to conclude that any sensible person would rather suffer economic decline than have their economy buoyed and their national culture sullied by mass immigration

Some people can't get jobs. Youth unemployment is up. But bring in the third world Africans that's a great idea!

Did they say why?

HAHAHAHA good one, mate.

It's a Ponzi scheme, and idiots fall for it.

Step 1: be brown/black
That's basically it.

washingtonexaminer.com/5-million-immigrants-enter-under-diversity-visa-345-more-than-promised/article/2639722

United States is trash, so off the topic.

Those old Chink shit you saw in NZ either came from their kid's sponsorship, or bought the way in by investment.

Australia has a point based system, have restriction on age, qualification, occupation and English test result. Check the official website for more information:

border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/189-

I've never seen a non-white working on a farm desu.

Lottery visas
I'm surprised this isn't all over the news bc it's the real problem and reason things like Halloween Truck of Peace happened

>ever seen a white working on a farm

Yeah, me and my family, on the farm that we owned, and our hired help from the community.

I think you've never seen a real farm. You may on the Day of the Rake though.

Yep, we've got a similar system.

This pic is 100% true

Also for consideration, social benefits are something that also goes into consumer spending (depending on type ofc) but in most cases it will go from the tax payer to the government and to migrants who then spend that money.

More spending = more "growth"

Who cropped poor doggo's ears? Grr.

See "Kalergi plan" golden-dawn-international-newsroom.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-genocide-of.html

The recent Truck of Peace driver was a "diversity hire" (add sparkles), thanks to Chuckie Schumer. We don't want them because they have something worth having, we want them because they're DIFFERENT! You don't like America? Well come here anyway, we need DIVERSITY!

Fucking proglibs.

Kikes

bs, they're a drag, human trash clogging welfare as Korwin said, it's Kalegri plan
the debt is unresolvable no matter how you look at it, there must be a change in monetary system planned or not - doesn't matter, that's why they push for ban on cash and make dumbphones proliferate so much, it's the base infrastructure, appart from wiretapping humanity, that's why buttcoin keeps on rising unopposed when they could just ban it or tax into oblivion ith capital gains tax

They can't afford to because those white privilege shitlords won't live 10 people to an apartment so they can live on being paid in pennies.

Because he's white and successful and therefore beneficial to society. Better import ten million savage mohammedans instead.

ah it's Kalegri and Yinon plan - when the civil war in europe breaks out it will be spun as an excuse to attack neighbours of israel

typically the easiest way to get here is to apply to a degree at a college and get an f-1 visa. during the last year you are allowed to work at a job related to your field of study. most people are then offered jobs and move to h1-b visa, I'd it is in STEM field. It then takes 6-8 years to get green card.

See also this in which the Kalergi plan see's a suggested update cis.org/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography

check my id

it's quite easy actually
da joos

>implying it's about work and economy, and not replacing the native population.

White immigrants may be better than shitskins, but they're still immigrants and I'm glad our country makes it so hard for you to come here.
You belong where you and your culture are native to. If life becomes hard for you there, work to fix it instead of running away. Those that would abandon their country under hard times are not the kind of people we want here anyway.

Well I'm not running away from New Zealand, there's just limited opportunities as you can expect from an island nation.

It's not hard times here either, it'd be a lot harder to go to the US and start up there.

Kalergi. Spread this one word and let the normies figure some of it out

A friend of mine was working in the US as a pharmacist on the TN visa, A NON IMMIGRANT VISA BTW. His company lawyer called him up and asked him if he would like US citizenship.

They processed his papers, and now he is a US citizen.

They feign being refugees from a warzone.

More than half of them arent even from anywhere near where a war is ongoing.

Easy answer... Jews

wtf Merkel looked old even then

Because they can only get business visas, no property rights or passports etc. That’s what it should be in all countries.