How many ethnic Poles died during WW2?

According to many sources (along with Wikipedia) 6 million Poles died in WW2. 3 millions of them were Jews - the other 3 million were predominantly ethnic Poles and other minorities. How come the number for the ethnic Poles is so high?
To put some perspective into it - during the 4 years of WW1 the most hurt nation of France lost ~1.5 million people (including those considered to be lost). Has anyone heard of massacres of Poles that would parallel scale of extermination of Polish Jews? Yes, there was Warsaw Uprising, Katyń and Volyhna massacre and...? I took my time and counted the numbers according to Polish historic books on WW2:

70.000 - September campaign of 1939
150.000 - Warsaw Uprising
22.000 - Katyn
60.000 - Wolyn
120.000 - dead and murdered due to sending them to CCCP
9.000 - Civil War 1944 - 47
25.000 - murdered in Mauthausen
10.000 - murdered in Treblinka
75.000 - murdered in Auschwitz
37.000 - Pawiak
30.000 - Ravensbruck
150.000 - all the other concetration camps
150.000 - everyday terror

Together: 908.000 (including 142.000 killed by Russians)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khmelnytsky_Uprising
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Polish_War_(1654–1667)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Northern_War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Ottoman_War_(1672–76)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lubomirski's_rebellion
nto.pl/magazyn/reportaz/art/4126119,ilu-polakow-zginelo-podczas-ii-wojny-swiatowej,id,t.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_AB-Aktion_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_children_by_Nazi_Germany
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

revenge on evil germans

I think of it as commie propaganda to antagonise Germans and love Russians but I'm not sure...

get over it already kid

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)

>Human Losses of the ethnic Polish population

>According to the figures published by the Polish government in exile in 1941 the ethnic Polish population was 24,388,000 at the beginning of the war in September 1939. The IPN puts the death toll of ethnic Poles under the German occupation at 2,770,000 and 150,000 due to Soviet repression

>Approximately three million Polish Jews were victims of the Holocaust. The Polish Institute of National Remembrance (IPN) puts total Jewish dead at 2.7 to 2.9 million

So it's almost Sup Forums favorite number 6 gorrilions, but despite them being jewish they were also polish since they lived here for generations

Why are you posting it when it was a failure on Sweden's part? You were literally allowed to invade because the powerful polish ruling families wanted to overthrow the old regime and they sold Poland out. Once hey realized they fucked up you were kicked out. Is it a cuck thing , Sweden?

who cares. they are subhumans.

> we wuz kangz n sheeit
Same shit as in USSR. No wonder - poolacks where in total rule over soviet army till 1939.

> *trillion of tanks
> 90% can not travel more than 100 km, need a Hulk for a pilot to switch gears
> *billion of airplanes
> all bombed on airfields in first day of war
> no wreckages ever found
> *a horde of soilders
> end up needing to use Russian "stupid" Emperor prepared WW1 clothing, rifle and rifle-ammunition and artillery-ammunition arsenals to equip at least someone to go trough first year

It might have to do with the fact Hitler didn't consider Slavs human and was going to genocide most of Poland to make room for German farms

>killed 1/3 of your population
>failure

heh whatever u say polack boi

>heh whatever u say polack boi
If you say so Sven Ibn Abdullah

There will literally not be Swedish people in 100 years, go be a faggot elsewhere

we lost 12 mln of population ~36-24mln

Not enough. Poo should have at least 100 millions dead for equal count of their great political achievements like staring WW2 by attacking Czechoslovakia, betraying Russian Empire earlier and supporting bolshevism.

> ew Russians* supposedly killed 100k poo military, after we attacked Czechoslovakia, that has mutual defence treaty with USSR, that is like totally a warcrime

*not >commies of course, because poo is the commie and it knows it

>According to many sources (along with Wikipedia) 6 million Poles died in WW2.
They probably count jews, gypsies, etc. who lived in Poland (and occupied West Prussia) before the war as Poles.

That's not true. Plus, you don't even have a people of your own hehe, mr burger mongrel

tfw you could not match the might of the Swedish Empire

Was your aim to kill all poles or to take the land? Did you succeed in anything?
You were literally invited in and we didn't fight back. Once we did you were fucked up. You should learn from that and apply it to your modern time Sweden. You invited Invaders that are killing your people. What do you do though?
Watch your wife fucked by a nigger and boast on Sup Forums how stronk Sweden is.

not enough

It's ok to remember your days of greatness considering how things turned out, Sven.

Let out your anger, go ahead :)

>You were literally invited in and we didn't fight back.
You tried, but you couldn't.

Then in the Great Northern War you ganged up on us together with Russia, Prussia, Denmark and Norway and we still crushed you pathetic poles :D

>Did you succeed in anything?
Yes, we stole a whole bunch of treasure of very high value that poles are still begging to get back to this day. Also it was glorious combat in the name of God as our men were chosen by Christ and could not know fear. So you were punished for being heretical slavs

Dude the things that reduced our population by a third between 1648-1680 were a series of massive wars:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khmelnytsky_Uprising
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Polish_War_(1654–1667)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Northern_War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Ottoman_War_(1672–76)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lubomirski's_rebellion

We lost a lot of land mostly to Muscovy and due to the fact that these wars went on mostly on the Commonwealth's territory infrastructure and food production collapsed causing famine and lots of refugees abroad. This is what caused the depopulation. The idea that 1/3 of the Commonwealth's population was "killed by Swedes" is beyond retarded. It was more like our own version of the Thirty years war.

actually big if true, is there anything more on this other than wikipedia research?

that's what I'm trying to get into, but these retards in the thread talk about everything but the truth

>You tried, but you couldn't.
you didnt win that war Mehmet
>Great northern war
You lost that one too

Is delusional denial Swedish national trait?

Deluge-you attacked us when our armies where fighting russians and tatars and robbed defensless country
>In 1648 Bohdan Khmelnytsky led a popular uprising of Zaporozhian Cossacks and Ukrainian peasants discontented with the rule of Polish and Lithuanian magnates. Although the initial phase of the rebellion ended (after much destruction) at the Battle of Berestechko (1651), it brought into focus the rivalry between Russia and the Commonwealth for hegemony over Ukraine and over the eastern Slavic lands in general. Thus in October 1653 the Russian Zemsky Sobor declared war on the Commonwealth, and in June 1654 the forces of Tsar Alexis of Russia invaded the eastern half of Poland-Lithuania, starting the Russo-Polish War of 1654-67. In the summer of 1654, the Russians managed to capture most important cities and strongholds of today's Belarus. Smolensk was captured after a siege on October 3, 1654. The Swedish Empire, which technically already was at war with the Commonwealth (a cease fire agreement existed from 1629 that was prolonged 1635 to 1661), invaded (July 1655) and occupied the remaining half of the country.

>Following the Thirty Years' War, the Swedish Empire emerged as one of the strongest nations on the continent. It had a large army but little money to pay its soldiers. The Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth, weakened by wars with the Cossacks and Tsardom of Russia, seemed like easy prey, also because its best soldiers had been massacred in the 1652 Battle of Batih.

also you lost it and lost 75% of your troops. also you lost siege of Jasna Gora even though you had 10 times more troops and you lost siege of Kolding even though you had 2 times more troops and you were defending it...

and about G northern war, we weren't realy into fighting it becouse of internal reasons. we were fighting civil war for throne

Nice try but emsi is a middle eastern girl, dumbass.

We lost the war but not against you, we lost against the russians. I was pointing out your inferiority.

Honestly that would be interesting because one of the things that makes me wary of nazism is the treatment of poles and obviously they still did a lot of shitty things but it would be more of a standard occupation if these numbers were correct

Kike propaganda, there was a big polish minority living and working in the 3rd reich, that was never touched. And they were not the only ones who lived a good life there - but that must not be known, for obvious reasons.

by listing lost wars that costed you your empire?

lel

I sometimes wish the number was accurate seeing these retarded Poles getting butthurt over Deluge in this and many other threads. Majority of Polish posters here are unthinking mass that needs to be obliterated.

but we didn't fight this war. Augustus didn't have much commonwealth support so we removed him.

on the other hand you lost deluge to us even though you broke cease fire attacked us from the back while we were already participating in exhausting 2 front war.
now that's lame

zamknij juz pizde wykopku pierdolony i nie zasmiecaj mi tematu swoim pierdoleniem
chuja sie znasz a pierdolisz, pewnie nawet szkoly zadnej nie skonczyles

I could list the countless ones we won, but it's about the glory too. For example the battle of Narva during the great northern war. Ultimate glory was won for our soldiers.

Do you really think posting coalburners will trigger me when I already have access to the official statistics? Race mixing is not that common here, why do you think the rapefugees have to rape, after all? Polish women are however known internationally for being race mixers.

I love polish posters but some really do get incredibly butt-hurt about everything involving history from around 300 BC - present

>that post

>yeah we lost but won "ultimate glory"

You lost tho. At least we'll still exist in 50 years.

sam szkoly nie skonczyles zydzie jebany. wypierdalaj z tego kraju jak ci sie cos nie podoba pajacu

No, we won the battle of Narva.

Also bro there's no need to post pics of your family like that. Now people might doxx you

ahhhahahaha i sie zesral wykopek jebany ze smarkiem pod nosem xD

MUH SIX GURLIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNN

Quality post you stupid hue.

most of WW2 casualties were assumed. you just summed up lower numbers without acknowledging undocumented minor deaths and larp as scientist or historian

fucking retard and a kike

>wykopek jebany
>xD

wypierdalaj dzieciaku do szkoly bo testu gimnazjalnego nie zaliczysz

you're a kike for demonising Nazis using commie numbers
I used TOP numbers for every event

seems like your anti-nazi world is crumbling with that data

You didn't account for wartime diseases and hunger

you lost the wars moron. That was the point of my post.

so 2 million Poles died of hunger cos they couldn't find food in their own country nor they could hide it from the evil nazi
OK that makes sense

Knowing poles a good amount of them probably drank themselves to death

good riddance lol

lol cuck you're posting pictures from America. You seem obsessed with nigger sex, you must be a polish woman.

Yes, disrupted infrastructure, fields burned, cattle slaugtered, lack of heating for winter. It's part and parcel of every war

that fucking retard thinks Polish women aren't hungry for nigger cock

Eh I was mostly baiting. I don't think any white women actually go after non-white men unless they are very poor, low-status or very very stupid. The ones in the UK must be poor or desperate I guess.

>implying same shit doesn't happen on Sweden

what about bombings of almost every Polish town? What about German air force killing fleeing civilians? what about random people getting killed because someone in the village killed a pig without a permit? What about people getting shot on the streets during occupation because someone from the town sabotaged something. What about Poles getting send to Germany to work in mines and quarries?
Not every victim of war and occupation died in a major massacre. There were thousands of lesser massacres happening all over occupied Poland.

that doesn't excuse them
you could say every pole is poor if they flee for england

Yeah that's what I am implying. It doesn't happen in Poland either.

97% of Swedish women have Swedish men as partners.

>thousands
but not 2 millions

yeah there were million instances of ppl killed over a pig, knock yourself out if you want to believe that

There were 35 m ethnic Poles and jews before the war, and 24 m after war. This is pretty solid data and a good start. Obviously not everyone who's missing have died during that period. Lots of people were still alive on the emigration in the West or forcefuly resettled to the East

they could fucking fake 24 million population after war
it's not difficult at all since one person can't count it themselves, you need a whole machine to do it - the same machine could change it for their propaganda

i have 0 reason to believe commies tried to stay accurate in their counting and didn't tinker around it to demonise germans - don't forget that Russians blamed German Nazis for Katyn

you don't understand that this shit was happening simultaneously all over Poland and people were being sentenced to death for petty crime and sometimes killed for shits and giggles or in an act of revenge.

You have gathered nearly one million from the most famous massacres, you can easily find anther 2 million if you include all the people killed for other reasons.

You are right, but you are wrong, kek
Calculations were partialy faked, to NOT account for the deaths caused by Soviet Union. Becuase Poland was effectively occupied by them after war. So people who were sent to work camps and resettled into SU were never accounted for, despite most of them probably survived the wartime

Moreover Poland was also a multicultural paradise with Ukrainians starting an armed insurrection every now and than, Jews living in self-imposed ghettos and Germans constantly scheming how to go back to pre-WW1 borders. I wonder how many people that died were actually of Polish ethnicity.

nto.pl/magazyn/reportaz/art/4126119,ilu-polakow-zginelo-podczas-ii-wojny-swiatowej,id,t.html
this article states that polish citiziens with ethnicities different than polish or jewish were not taken into consideration

This

All in all we will probably never know exactly, but the 6 million (kek) figure is believable to me. 3 million joos + 3 million pooles

Germans vs Poles vs Russians debate flaring up in 3, 2, 1

> 39 divisions, some of them were never fully mobilised and concentrated
really makes you think

desu I'm suprised that this subject is so poorly researched. Jews probably know name and date of death of every hebrew person that died in WW2

Over six gorillion

unironically laughed at this

16/17 years old
Plays lol or csgo or some other dumb game
Not too many friends
Family doesn't care too much about him
No positive experiences with a girl

Don't worry bro. It will pass. I was there. Everyone goes through puberty.
I also hated the world like you.
It changed because I grew up.
I'm here to tell you: you're beautiful.
It will pass, hang in there buddy!

I know that feeling when you walk down the school hallway.
Girls start giggling and you immediately think: they must be laughing at my ugly face!
And you go home.
And you relieve your pain by trolling on Sup Forums.
"Finally, people are paying attention to me! Look at all those replies!"
Here, you feel in power.
If only you could feel that way in real life.
If only that girl could be yours.

IT. WILL. PASS. HANG IN THERE BUD!

>Wielka Polska
>gets stomped like shit on a pavement

really makes you think

I said don't provoke Hitler!!1!1!1eleventy-one!!!1!

If Poland loosing 3 million of Poles seems like an unbelievable number to you, you will be shocked to know that third Reich lost 6 900 000 people and they weren't systematically killed in death camps.

are you fucking serious
only 2-3 million of civilians died in Germany - the rest were soldats
it's not a high number for the country starting the fire

Russia/Belarus/Ukraine: Hold my beer

Not enough.

>

wow Nazis really did murder everyone smart in Poland.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_AB-Aktion_in_Poland
No wonder Polish intellectual is nowadys a joke. Tarski rolling in his grave...
Anyways Jan, you dumb Polack, France was the hardest hit of WESTERN European nations. Nazis had no hate for the French. They hated us, Slavs, and gave no two shits about keeping track of killing Poles, including for instance how many kids were murdered
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_children_by_Nazi_Germany
Get it through your thick skull, Nazis though we were subhuman, and wanted to genocide us.So keep on hating Jews, and Russians like a good little lapdog you are, fucking Kraut manservant

>3 million of civilians died in Germany
As in in bombings and due to diseases? Just like in Poland? So you admit that 3 million civilians can die as a result of full blown war and occupation?

Not enough since Poland still exists.
Stop stealing cars you cunts.

No it's not
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost

They had millions of Poles and other Slavs living in Greater Germany that they DIDN'T NEED.. maybe 10% would be kept alive to serve the German settlers and Volksdeutsche , that's it

I love how NEETsocs try to rewrite history like Hitler and the Nazis were actually alt right or white nationalist lol.. they were GERMAN NATIONALISTS first and everyone else could get fucked, Jews were simply the most hated but Slavs weren't that far off

Not enough

If the numbers were not tracked would it not then be just as reasonable to think that 900 thousand died instead of 6 million?

yeah but whole world was at germany's tail
in case of poland it was just germany and CCCP

Kek@you

I am already planning to move out of this shithole

if you fucking hate someone, would you try to minimize or to maximize the damage to that someone?

Just 2 huge military powers with a purpose of destroying Poland. Yeah it was literally nothing.

why the fuck did you reply to me? I'm the only one in this thread arguing with Polish nazi lapers.

I felt better after reading this.

Either way it's a shit ton of dead people but if there is no documentation of many of the deaths why would it be wrong to only use documented deaths instead of speculation?

There are records..

don't forget this

>Has anyone heard of massacres of Poles that would parallel
AB Aktion
Operation Tannenberg
Palmiry Forest
Heu Aktion
Wola Massacre
Pacification operations in villages
to name a few

jesteś zwykłym śmieciem przegrywem, frajerem z małej wioski, który naoglądał się telewizji i myśli że takiego przygłupa ktoś na zachodzie przygarnie. Jesteś pasożytem, który zajmuje miejsce mieszkalne osobom, które w przeciwieństwie do Ciebie pracują na dobrobyt polskiego społeczeństwa. Wolałbym na twoje miejsce przyjąć 10 kazachów albo jakiegoś Ukraińca. On chociaż będzie wdzięczny za szansę życia w Polsce, która rozwija się niezwykle dynamicznie, a byłaby już pewnie ponad poziom zachodu gdybyśmy tylko nie dołączyli do UE

Oh, he was talking about it as if there were no records of this because the germans didn't care enough.

Weak bait
I am not even Polish to begin with

because after the war people were counted and if you are missing over six million people after the war period you assume that they have died because assuming that they got abducted by aliens seems rather unlikely.

>its the daily polish butthurt thread

watch this 11-12 mil people =/= 6 mil people