Papa John wants to make an enemy. What now?

Papa John wants to make an enemy. What now?

>Buy their pizza out of spite
>they make money so the don't actually care
>leftists buy their pizza more anyway because of virtue signalling

It's just a hand rubbing marketing ploy, the best thing to do is just do as they say, don't buy their pizza.

The more of their customers they alienate as "muh nazis" the better

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

We'll just have to bear the burden of not buying their crappy, overpriced pizza. It's a sacrifice we all have to make, but I believe in us.

We force them to be an ally.

He doesn't want to make an enemy, he just doesn't want to shit up the name of his pizza with your retarded political beliefs or the other sides retarded political beliefs.

>Buy their pizza out of spite
Complete nonsense. No one is going to buy Papa John to go ''haha, I bought your pizza, haha, here's my money lol, you hate me and now I have given you my money by buying your overpriced product haha, BTFO.''
Complete nonsense.

No I wasn't suggesting to buy their pizza, I was saying what would happen IF you continued to buy their pizza, read the full post my man

>alt-right hates Papa John for equating them with nazis
>left hates Papa John for cozying up to alt-right and has been memeing for over a week about how the deals at Papa John's are SSensational
does this spell the end of the Papa?

Their pizza is shit. It's bland as fuck. They have the worst fucking pizza dough and their bread sticks are the same in seasoned dough. Yuu have to drench everything in garlic sauce for it to be palatable. Fuck Papa John's.

Buy their pies and claim to find needles etc in them. Post all over social media

I read it. Are you a paki? The entire premise of your post makes no sense.
Who is going to buy their pizza out of spite? I didn't say you were advocating to buy their pizza out of spite. Jesus Christ, do you speak English?

Open meme warefare until they start keeping "do not sell pizza to" lists.

People with culture voted for Trump, yes we know.

Unseasoned*

Domino's is better in everyway anyways, Papa Johns sucked ass before all this.

>the tasteless normies that ate Papa John's in the first place continue to do so, because they have no idea about this shit and wouldn't care if they did

Gee, I dunno.

When are stormfags going to finally realize they aren't helping?
It's like David Duke. If they had any sense at all, they'd just hang back and do their work (whatever that might be) silently from the shadows.
Am I to understand that they publicly endorsed Papa Johns?
If so, do they lack the self-awareness to realize that's the kiss of death?

That being said, I like Papa Johns pizza and will continue to buy from them.

Start calling as Richard Spencer asking for white identity pizza

Or just order the pizza and rearrange toppings to form some super obscure symbol or write some super obscure message on the box and post it to social media and explain that they're trying to very secretly include propaganda in their products.

White identicheesarianism.

yuck
eat anything but plebby johns

Media has had it out for Papa Johns for a while now.

The question is, who is leveraging all sides against that faggot, and for what purpose.

I like Papa John's. The cheese sticks are really good. I don't live near one anymore though.

Both are disgusting

Better yet, call as 'Controled Opposition'.

Where else are you going to order your pizza from? Pizza Cuck? Cuckinoes? Face it, the reality is that optics matter and the Papa Johns is still the most red-pilled pizza chain out there.

Duke, Spencer, Mike the kike Enoch and the like are all deep state plants

>buy pizza
>spam twitter and Facebook that papa john is /ourguy/
>have a laugh
Papa john is a capitalist cleche if we buy his pizza lefties will tear that guy down demanding he redestributes his wealth

>stormfags
Stop using words you don't know the meaning of.
Stormfront doesn't exist anymore and none of them had anything to do with this.

You dress up as a nigger for Christmas. Who is the real retard

Get your pizza from a local shop that actually knows how to make a decent pizza

Papa john's has always been shit american pizza. It is the trashiest of the trash.

I think hes just trying to burn it down and walk away.

uh daily stormer feels basically like a false flag operation because i refuse to believe therer are still people out there to stupid get what bad optics is and that they damage their own interests by larping as racists.
Either they are stupid beyond measure or the opposition.

>nazi's have chosen a pizza joint, and it's papa johns!

This is insane

This. Stop calling Papa John's controlled opposition, they just have to distance themselves a little from us to not piss off normies. Notice how they didn't condemn white nationalists, alt-right, etc., only "Nazis"?

I've never understood why I like it. I hate to support the whypipo don't like seasoning meme, but lots of people in the Midwest like that shit pizza and I've noticed that most of these people hate anything but the blandest bullshit around. The type of people that refuse to eat Mexican, Indian, and any Chinese food that isn't fucking bullshit deep fried meat drenched in sugar.

"Yeah, I'm gonna need a large pizza, mushrooms on one half, black olives on the other, and throw it in the oven until it's incinerated."

those 'rural and suburban retards' are only the majority. MAGA!!

>Stop using words you don't know the meaning of.
Well pardon me, Stanislav. I'm sorry if I made the mistake of assuming that Stormfront and The Daily Stormer were somehow loosely affiliated.

God damn drunk phone posting. I keep making mistakes. I meant to say I've never understood why people like it.

Learn some English senpai.

...Who is 'us'?...

They do come off as controlled opposition, but I've been following Anglin for a while and he seems completely genuine. He has different tactics and opinions on how to shift the overton window.
The question isn't whether or not he is some CIA glow in the dark nigger, the question is whether or not he is right and his shtick helps in any meaningful way.
Daily Stormer is really too silly and over the top to really be considered some serious bad optics that is damaging anything. It's not that much different from Sup Forums.

I figured they'd hate them now that they told the NFL to fuck off because of the protests.
Dominoes is garbage.
Pizza Slut is maybe slightly worse depending on who's working that day, but way cheaper.

Listen you dark austrian motherfucker

English is my mother tongue you horse eating slav-ape. YOU are the one that doesn't understand my post, I said IF you eat their pizza out of spite then they will just make money, What part of that don't you understand?

I have dyslexia so i understand your pain.

this, holy shit when will you retards learn that associating with you and your "movement" is social suicide. if you really want to help him then keep his fucking business out of it

Too bad their pizza is shit.

Rekt
You bring shame to our country. Get out of here kid.

Overpriced? Not so much. I think their cheap za is the only reason theyre still in business...

That's not what you said, you inbred pakistani. There isn't a single ''if'' in that entire post.
Read what you posted >English is my mother tongue
I fucking hope not.

'Drench everything in garlic sauce' and then squirt it out of your ass....

The only people who voted for Clinton are niggers and fags.

Whites voted for Trump.

make your own pizza. Its not hard and kinda fun. we make it a family thing. Wife's father owned a big pizza chain up here. She has the famous recipe

I've always suspected I might or it's some other thing. My thoughts go so much faster than the speed I'm able to write, type or speak and I'll sometimes skip words and then realize I did it an go back and shit will come out out of order or I'll just kinda spit out fragments and then jump forward. If I'm sober I take my time and arrange my thoughts, but if I'm not it's just stream of consciousness and people think I'm an autist or something. Who knows maybe I'm a sperg or something.

Nobody likes stormfags anyway

Yes which you pointed out in your first post, an error I made obviously but I explained it to you straight afterwards and here you are bitching and moaning.

You're probably Lithuanian anyway, get out of Latvia you gypo

It might be cheaper than some more upscale joints, but it's more expensive than their megafranchise competitors by a few bucks a pizza. With a Mr. Jim's in my town, I never even have to think about going to Papa John's.

Lithuanian guy is right, your post makes no sense. Who would ever buy pizza, or anything, out of spite?

Did this bloke hire a bridge demolition team or what? Papa, you're fooked.

>Wife's mother's husband

ftfy

I never have problems like that. It's actually an unfortunate thing. People absorb fat very differently from person to person and I absorb fats very well so I don't just shit like mad eating really fatty things. It sucks because I'll gain weight and lot faster than most so I stick to keto and rarely eat the bread and pasta that I love so much.

Papa Johns is like eating cheese covered cardboard, why the fuck does it keep getting shilled here?

Same thing with the skipping but i happens when i am sober. Also i will carefully type something and even sometimes double check and i still misspell or use the wrong word if its close to the word i was trying to use.

I checked this about 4 times just to be sure. Fucked up about 6 times.

Hands down the worst dough in the business. That tomato sauce is shit too.

This. DS needs to shut the fuck up. Your shit is cancer. I kinda wish you’d never found a new web domain as you do nothing but hurt the cause. Leave the man’s business out of it.

7 times
>i
>it

wtf ill continue to not buy papa johns now

>calling people retards for not voting to your favorite candidate
This is why Trump won

>an error I made obviously
Yes, you idiot. Obviously there was some sort of an error on your part, which is what I pointed out, and you just sperged out.

The only reason I've ever even had Papa Cardboard is becuase they do some ridiculous fucking sales sometimes, like half off pizza during big games.

Don’t know but this usually means they are doing something right and we should support the. Actually this always means they are doing something right.

It used to happen sober but by the time I was out of school and into my career I started making a conscious effort to slow the fuck down and make sure I had my shit in order before talking because I was really self conscious about people thinking I was an idiot or something.

Sounds like a good idea

My former stepfather and half brother who thought a little black pepper was too spicy loved it so it was the only pizza my family ever ordered in high school. Also it was popular at a software company in worked at for a decade and when we'd have department lunch meetings it was a regular choice so I'd have to eat it or nothing. It's edible and doesn't make me gag or anything, but like you said I might as well be eating cheesy cardboard.

This seems like reverse psychology. Papa Johns knew that the (((NFL))) was causing him to lose sales. I think he's smart enough to know that it's the conservatives that are the spenders, not the libshit virtue signalers.

I mean if you are high functioning. It's best not to risk having a problem with your job. But it does sound like ya got it.

Good things about Papa John's Pizza: The pickled jalapeno

Bad things: Everything else.

the hivemind all voted killary?imagine my shock

Someone shoop a lynching into the background of this delivery guy

The thumbs up makes it better

I've always suspected it. Psychs always just said I was ADHD with social anxiety and depression. Luckily I've got most of it under control now and no longer take any medication.

this. seriously people, chain pizza is pig slop.

i don't buy pizza from a kike wop

just keep making nazi memes about it, it will die

Don't buy their pizza's Goy.

They are Nazi's

WHY DO YOU NAZI FAGGOTS DESTROY WHITE IDENTITY?

HOLY FUCK KYS

YOU ARE THE REASON NORMIE WHITES ARE TURNED OFF

No double down, spam pictures on social media with Papa John's pizza shaped into Swastikas and shit. You shouldn't be able to google Papa John's without getting blasted by nationalistic imagery.

>not just eating home made pizza

How does this bait keep working. That's literally how stupid Trump supporters are

I wouldn't want cringy stormfag larpers in my business either.

Sad picture

>I wouldn't want cringy stormfag larpers in my business either.
This.

Dominos has garlic on the crust wich makes them the best pizza, fuck everything else

Pizza is degenerate

Who eats there shitty pizza anyway? I'd rather eat fucking cardboard.

Why do neonazi larping faggots get all offended when normie whites are turned off by them?

lol they are responsible for the death of the white race

Fuck off and go oil your wife’s bull Sven.

If you cared about the white race you wouldn't be eating greasy pizza like a fatass anyway