Can anyone redpill me on the difference between 4 and 8 chan

???

a factor of 2

one is shit

Cripplechan is where all the /leftypol/ shills come from that shit up the place. Anyone who uses Cripplechan is a fucking faggot who needs to be put to death. They're the ones who spam the BBC threads, they're the ones that spam all the communist threads, they're the ones who spam all the DRUMPF BTFO threads.

Low-tier autism vs. high-tier autism

4 chan plus 4

Sup Forums is shilled by deep state kikes. 8ch is run by them.

Both of them is honeypots. One is better than the other. One is more famous than the other. Also one hosts /leftypol/ faggots

Oh and what this guy said, a lot more autism

no reason to use either unless it is to browse Sup Forums and 4 is always the correct one.

cripplechan is the place where communists and people who can stomach the least intuitive UI on Earth

Sup Forums is faster, more organized and slightly less autistic whereas doublechin is a slow, autistic clusterfuck though there are infinite boards.

These days I only go to 8 when something big/particularly interesting happens, and I'm in need of more details.

I'm better utilized on Sup Forums. 8 is more like a training ground and a backup location. Not quite the main stage, like Sup Forums is.

Imkampfy is a shit that probably ruined whatever popularity infinipol had. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

Stop trying to infest other boards with reddit friends. Sup Forums is already dead, do you want to kill everything else too?

8ch had more potential, but Sup Forums is better. Mostly because it has more users

also, 4/pol/ is much better than 8/pol/

4/pol/ occasionally gets accused of being an echo chamber, but anybody can say their opinion here. On 8/pol/ you get banned if you aren't a neetsoc

hotwheels doesnt exist. and they dont like us

Now, for a serious answer.

Hotwheels' server is slow as fuck, but it wouldn't matter; the traffic on there is too slow if you're used to life here.

There was an alleged migration after the fappening, but I didn't see it. If anyone went over, they came back. Much bitching about newfags, even more so than we do for the summer stock.

If you think their Sup Forums is slow, try any other board. Impossible for short attention spans.

However, unlike lain, you don't get b& for just mentioning Sup Forums. Assholes.

i got banned from 8ch for saying jews got more nobel prizes because they have a higher iq

Sup Forums is CIA controlled
8 Is really CIA controlled

4+4 chan is much slower and the userbase seems to be far more autistic. They literally live on that board 18 hours a day and even Sup Forumssmokers like me feel out of place. It's a great backup though if this place ever goes down

stop shilling that shit niggerfucker

What did he mean by this?

I highly recommend checking out /polarchive\ on 8. It renders the vast majority of 4/pol/ threads unnecessary. Question about the holocaust? It's all on /polarchive\. Need the stats for black on white murder rates. It's all on /polarchive\. Pardon my attempts to avoid spam detection.

Hey there chaim busy day at the office?

This is fairly accurate. 8/pol/ has some good posters buried in a sea of tryhards.

You have the crown jewel /leftypol/ and the extremely paranoid neckbeard version of Sup Forums. Everything else is honestly not that interesting, if you want surreal shit or want to laugh at degenerates I suggest 420chan.

>t. lazy journalist
Do your fucking research yourself

8ch Sup Forums is what Sup Forums used to be disifno fuck.

Yeah, head to 8ch if you want to actually talk about relevant politics. Sup Forums if you want memes and an occasional CIAniggier rundown.

which one?

by cripple i'm guessing you mean 8 , still wouldnt mind a more detailed explanation:)

Yes, goy, go to Cripplechan to talk about how great communism is and how evil racists are.

But is that inherently a bad thing

Fuck, im going over there!

Kek.

He meant the Brits should be more like the USA and have Muslim niggers everywhere.

The only difference is that 8/pol/ is no fun allowed. Other then everyone being able to create his own board there everything else is pretty much the same just less traffic, less shills and shitposts.
Both are honeypots though

>samefag

8pol is more autistic and more bitter and also more white nationalist. 8pol does long form posts a lot better, but the mods there also silence anyone that doesn't get in line.

>:)
The fuck is this?

Here is what Cripplefuckchan is like. This is a normal thread on commiechan.

The meta drama there is much more subversive and low key. The backstab feels a little more personal. An entirely different game, but worth it if you want to put yourself on the fast track to wokeness.

I've literally done nothing but ask what is the difference :D :D :D calm yourself down

>On 8/pol/ you get banned if you aren't a neetsoc
Sounds fine to me, there can barely happen a good thread anymore because they get infested with commie faggots spamming, wouldnt mind them being expelled so that an actual discussion can happen,

Enough said.

>steal the meme back
>they don't like it

We didn't think it was ''edgy'' we literally started making nazi pepes with sole purpose of stealing back the meme at first.

>fappening
what?

lurk moar

These people are completely out of the loop. They're fucking idiots.

i got banned for not believing pizzagate

webms with audio are nice tho

A few years ago a bunch of celebrity nudes leaked. Sup Forums censored discussion and of course shitstorm ensued. People were still adjusting to the new norm of traffic post /polharbor/, more incentive to explore alternative options. This happened at a time when 8 was more heavily advertised on 4/pol/ as an alternative, and supposedly resulted in a rise in traffic on 8.

I agree with this message, but oh boy is this retarded.
Learn the scientific difference between sex and gender.
>Sex is determined by genetics.
>Gender is in fact a social construct, it is determined by the social group the individual belongs to.
If your gender does not match your sex, you are mentally ill.
>ftfy
The last thing the natsoc movement needs is to appear scientifically illiterate. Its like you dont understand the basic criticizms of your own political group, and are happy to perpetuate your opponents winning arguments.
You retard.

Is this hotwheels, goddamn it will this phycho Zyklon Ben ever stop his mass-murdering antics
>tryhards
In what way are they tryhards?
Or I could just ask ;)
Didnt you or someone say that you literally get banned for NOT being racist

OUT OUT OUT

>Didnt you or someone say that you literally get banned for NOT being racist
No. Are you retarded?
We have flags and IDs. You can check what I've said and not said.
Anyone who says they got banned for ''not being racist'' is a fucking liar.

Yet their Sup Forums were the true coordinators of the HWNDU flag strike. They let Sup Forums take the credit because they don't want attention called to their board. 4*2chan is not so bad, at least the mods don't ban good threads.

heresy indeed, where is Pinochet when you need him

>Sup Forums
fast, sometimes good content sometimes bad

>8nigger
slower and theoretically better for think tanking but instead its run by paranoiac schizos

>endnigger
what 8nigger is supposed to be except even slower

>3
Ooooh I think I remember that, that was the entire thing with Jennifer Lawrence wasnt it, back in 2014?

They do have a history of taking credit for things they had nothing to do with. You fell for it.

remember in 3rd grade when kids thought it was a point of pride to happen to know something before someone else happened to? oh wait

>goes into pizzagate discussion thread
>denies pizzagate outright
>i got banned for not believing in pizzagate
No you faggot, you got banned for derailing a thread. Fags like you are the #1 thing that prevents any productive discussion on 4pol. Get raked.

NEWFRIENDS NEED TO LEARN HOW TO LURK!

LURK MOAR NEWFRIEND! LURK!!!

>goes into pizzagate discussion thread
>discusses pizzagate
>gets banned for not believing in things that aren't true
ok, enjoy your natsoc echo chamber

8/pol/ also has a much lower average age of users

Lurk more

Endnigger should not be talked about .
It’s onlh for when 4 and 8 get raided to the point we can use it.
Became useful when Assange went missing and these boards got flooded and taken down by them

Also plebbits don’t know about it.
No one on this thread would know about it

One has mods that ban liberal scum. The other is run by Soros.

Sup Forums is largely influenced by the world around it, and vice versa. Real, organic happenings come from here. It's a safespace, but it could be a lot worse (see below)

8shit is a self contained enclave of paranoid delusions and outright lies. There is literally 0 chance they're not compromised by the deep state. They still think there's a basement under comet ping pong, and imaginary assassins killed Seth Rich. Oh but don't call bullshit or they'll ban you and log your IP.

They perfectly fit the description of an demon worshipping suicide cult, all they're missing is fruit punch with rat poison.

Seriously stop saying that
:d lol, Im saving that

8 c h a n
l e t s y o u t y p e p i n k t e x t

Denying the existence of the subject of discussion is not a valid contribution.
If you do not believe in the existence of pizzagate, then why would you post in a thread dedicated to discussing it?
The only logical answer is that you were there to derail discussion.
Its your choice what threads you enter and post in.

This is like seeing a Paganism vs Christianity thread.
Going into the thread and just saying
>hurr durr god doesnt exist, im an atheist debate me
You may very well be correct, but you are still derailing the thread.

checked. i tried for probably 5 minutes before giving up. they also have a gorillion meme flags and posting requires fingerprints, blood sample, urine sample, passport, proof of humanity, etc.

one has reddit failed normiefaggots and bad shills the other is 100% pure autismo

don't worry, I didn't take getting banned by those roleplaying teenagers personally.

I understand it. If I wandered into a forum where furries roleplay and I refused to roleplay they'd ban me too. It's what roleplaying forums do.

Accurate.

8ch allows everyone and anyone to make and moderate their own boards, so long as they comply with the global rules (which is bluntly to say that you need to obey US laws). That has a give-and-take setup, since some hot pockets on some boards are fucking faggots, but others aren't.

Well obviously 8 is better the 4

kek

Also, mod logs are 100% public so that you can either steer clear of shitty boards or complain to the board owners when one of their hotpockets do retarded shit

I dont care about your feefees.
The fact is you got banned for derailment, not your beliefs.
You could very well have made your own thread to debate the existence of pizzagate, argued all day that it wasnt real, and not have been banned.
Get.
Fucking.
Raked.

no

No, I got banned for not roleplaying as a tinfoil hat wearing natsoc

It happens in any thread, not just pizzagate and seth rich threads

The difference is 4.

cripplechan- less traffic, less shills, more substanative posts (longer requirements)

Sup Forums- shills galore, glorious mayhem

pic related

The other is dead.

You already admited what you did here
Now you want to double back with more namecalling.
The fact is, you are simply a thread derailing leaf.
Hush now, its time to get raked.

i like this post

Part and parcel

real question is what happens in 2ch.hk? i can't read russian and translations are incoherent

if you compare the Sup Forums boards 8 is a bit more slow paced. threads stay up longer. you can post using tor/tails. formatting is better. shitposters get banned. alot less /b-tier faggotry there than here.

That was just one example of the retardation I've seen on 8/pol/

Anybody that wants to judge for themselves can go see. It's a collection of roleplaying teenagers

Are you Henry Valdez

>
>don't worry, I didn't take getting banned by those roleplaying teenagers personally.
Yeah it sounds like it.

ya got me. it ruined my life!

>anyone who discusses things i dont personally believe in is a roleplayer.

Very interesting. Thanks

Thank you
Thats the idea I ge>Sup Forums- shills galore, glorious mayhem
t too
I've noticed that too, there are so many shills here, in other words, 8 is better for constructive discussions, 4 is better for memes and triggering leftists who come here to spam and raid

Calling them roleplayers is giving them the benefit of the doubt. Sadly, the occasional autist that gets caught in an echo chamber full of retards (they ban the smart people, so only retards are left) actually gets wrapped up in the nonsense and starts to believe it. Like that donkey that bust into Comet Pizza with a gun, and fired a round.

I mean, it's funny for the rest of us, but it's weird how people can be so fucking dumb, yknow? Oh well, at least they keep each other company.

The second one doesn't exist STFU. Dead meme board. RIP Hotwheels. Best bet is to stay on 4redditchan with all the normies plaguing it and never look back. I am so glad you don't know the one to go to after 8 lol. Fuck this normie invasion, you are all cancer. This board is nothing more than a useful tool full of idiots now. Fuck you all and your tribalistic bullshit. Immature cretins the lot of you who take this board seriously anymore. Not only that, it was compromised by moot 3 years ago and you don't seem to care lol.

>it was compromised by moot