Cut your crap Sup Forums

/Ourgirl/ has spoken.

youtube.com/watch?v=e5yy6SPrOD4

>I will never compromise with cucks
That's mah girl.

>/Ourgirl/
>kekistani flag

this is now a redpill thread

when the video turns out to be her calling out the brain powder faggots.

>/ourgirl/
fuck off

Beautiful and principled.

This video is fine, but has little to actually do with punching right.

Punching right means criticizing people who are more extreme in their ideology than you are. She pays lipservice to the idea that there are some "crazy fringe" people on the right at the start of the video, but she never expounds on that point. This video is about tactics. She spends most of it admonishing people on the right who knowingly spread fake news. Laura Loomer's tweet where she claims that two Muslim women walking across the street are visibly "loving" terrorism also gets a mention.

There's not much there. Yes, we shouldn't spread fake news and Laura Loomer is a dumb cunt. But Lauren completely dodged talking about White Nationalists and the Alt Right.

Aryan qt

Of course she's /ourgirl/, was from the beginning

>This pooburner
She's actually punching left though.

i think ill take two of those chickens.

That flag. When will she name the Jew?

literally /ourgirl/

>poopuncher

I didn't know alex jones had two sphincters

LAUREN IS A HONEYPOT!!!!!

She has become pretty based over the years, considering she started out as a lolbertarian

Honorary aryan

She is controlled opposition

/boal/ bdfo :DDD

>everyone that has a different opinion to me is controlled opposition
You're so dumb, that you think you're smart.

I don't care what women think about politics...I'd just like to suck farts out of her puckered pink arsehole.

he's just shitposting

Shill

>two muslim women in Manhattan fine so long as they aren't carrying bags of fertiliser.
>Muslim ghettos in the suburbs of Paris that police are afraid to enter.
So muslims (and other darkies) invading the west is fine, so long as they themselves aren't breaking the law. Laws which are written by the traitors that let them in in the first place.
She's still a lolbertarian m8.

I bet they smell like freedom.

Hasn't she gone with generation identity? They are not civic nationalists and want remigration
>two muslim women in Manhattan fine
They are. 2 people don't make a demographic impact of any relevance. When you start having ghettos chock full off shitskins and niggers, it becomes a problem

I'd marry her without a second thought.

hur dur - laureen sothpham

post in the thread goyim

STAY AWAY FROM KIKES

Lauren is fucking stupid. She's just like the fucking faggot trannies with a million genders, but for politics.

>Hurr Durr I'm alt right alt right conservative knob I can slobber for views please buy my book guys jerk off to me xD

looks very fat

>jerk off to me xD
I-I do.

If you don't object to the former you cannot effectively object to the latter.

So are we going to have another 50 Lauren threads today Mr Soros?

Say what you want about Richard, but on this one he is right.

Spencer is CIA

>/ourgirl/
>poo lover e-beggar who larps as trad and conservative for money

This. She'll always shill for civic shit. Especially now there are pics of her poo bf floating around.

I'd pet her hedgehog. If you catch my drift.

Aaaaaaaand dropped.

eh heh heh. I'm just typing shit so I won't sound like these Lauren shills.

Bet she regrets taking hose pictures. Isn't her sister a fucking cosplayer ?

can you stop with your daily kike shilling. fuck off

>aaaaaand

You have to go back

How can Lauren claim to be trad and not be married and in the kitchen? Why is she working?

/ourgirl/ is a coalburning kike, fucking cuck.

Lauren is a leaf. She is not some right wing Jean d' Arc, if she wants to promote civic nationalism she and the rest of hockeypuck can learn the hard way how bad it sucks.

>not knowing most basic Sup Forums memes
Maybe YOU should go back.

Pics of her with that guy have been around for years. You're a newfag or a kike shill.

Why are you lying on the internet.

spencer is a good guy

someone gets it! /ourgirl/ would shut her fuckin mouth and go make sammiches!

real chads don't need validation, especially from a fucktoy.

>/yourjew/ has spoken
fyp

she's scared because Lauren Rose will steal her beta orbiters and the neetbucks will dry out

>If you're not obsessed with some eceleb you're a newfag or shill.
She's a civcuck lolbertarian who wants to be an eceleb political it girl. She can be useful but let's not pretend she's pro white.

>/ourgirl/
If I see you irl, I will kill you

She wants to keep your country majority white and talks about that racial element, something that every single one of your politicians can't even talk about, something that even people like Nigel Farage cuck on. But you're counter-signaling her. For that purpose? How will this result in a more white Britain, please lay out your game plan.

say that to me face IRL and not on the internet you chicken!

I'm in narbonnes, faggot, bring it on. I'll phalanx you dirty commie fuck.

Narbonnes? What is that, nigger for spaghetti? Tell my gf she left our condoms on the dresser. Oh and by the way, I have AIDS.

>Narbonnes? what is that
Catacucks, everybody.

>finshits defending their maiden of dye hair again
I'm starting to believe she's a Suomi government operative.

>Sup Forums cares about the opinions of a 20 year old Canadian female
>they unironically call a 20yr old Canadian female redpilled
Yes, picking the low hanging fruit is so based right? Here's a real redpill for you.
pic related

I may not have known where narbones was, but your new cousins sure did!

Who's in the right here?

>lol whites are a minority but thats k because usa is new
wtf? i love my trad waifu even more now!

Interesting. She is way smarter than I expected. Certainly more than most of Sup Forumsacks

based laura southern. alex hired the wrong laura

>majority white
>more white Britain
All the invaders need to go. every one of them was brought here under the pretext of importing workers/families and that is how we will be made a minority in our homelands. There is no middle of the road civic option. I think Lauren along with Brittany and Tara do great work for the cause. I'm just saying don't pretend Lauren is on board with ethnonationalism. She's on our side for now is all.

>women in politics at any level

Has anyone calculated how many Lauren threads /pol has every day? Is this some short of a viral pr campaign?

Lauren Southern claims she's an INTJ.

>that pic
whoever said we need women in our side is a fucking cuck.

I will never stay away from Khazar Milkers

she's glow in the dark.