This is proof that white culture is destructive and ruins our nation...

This is proof that white culture is destructive and ruins our nation. All cumskins must be deported back to their shithole in Europistan.

Fucking white people

Agreed. They're drug addicted degenerates

>Says that whites are destructive
>Uses webm of a latina
At least try.

Fucking disgusting degenerates, they should all be gassed and shot.

>white cultures
>represented by slut who hangs out with niggers
Lolno
She's just learning to act like you

>two black people being polite and civilized, most likely the ones who paid for the Uber ride
>the white woman still steals the cash anyway, even after the free ride
Are you even human? I mean, all you ever do is shart in the marts and smoke meth in animal brothels in the middle of rural Tennesee. You also lack basic empathy for honest workers trying to make a decent bucks.

I SEE A CIA NIGGER THREAD

Fucking fuck with your fucking forced OC. GET OUT REEEE

Ur a cia nigger

Two nigs a mex and a Arab
>whites fault
saged

Lol calling a white woman who steals a mex is really convenient isn't it ?

What’s the story on this?

>Mex
Yes, it is the cumskin's fault for being a thief. How about we deport her back to your depressing shithole and have her steal from you instead?

It does look like whitey’s fault desu

>No shirt, slut looking whore
Pretty sure that is a female wh*tiod

it looks like they were all in on the plan, i wouldn't call any of them white either.

cumskins being cumskins as always. they'll steal and lie and try to act innocent afterwards.

shes no Tay Tay. She's a fucking oily Latina
>saged again Abdul

What if those niggers started stealing our heterosexuality forcing us to be gay

>generalization

Aaaaaand I am off this thread

>They’re not white when I don’t like them
You’re not white

>being this desperate at making the civilized black people look like the white trash lady
She's even dressed like a slut, why isn't she dressed like the respectable black woman? You whites are such an inferior race.

that girl aint white even by argentinian standars.

The ethnic kekistani people accept all races and nationalities. Praise kek! shadilay!

>on the same board as “stupid niggers”’and whining about generalizations

>spic bitch
>white

>Inb4 400 replies

You are doing a good job baiting in all the newfags, they won't shit up other threads if they are here.

>Le borger
>Le white

>implying latinos/latinas will ever degrade themselves to act like cumskins
She's a white bitch.

Sup Forums is nothing but newfags m8

>Implying Sup Forums isn't shit without newfags

Don't let these paid shills divide us!

What can I say? It's so easy to make those white hicks chimp out.

>This is proof that prostitution is destructive and ruins our nation.
Fixed that for you.
The two women are obviously and literally, whores.

No, two exemplary people of color and one white stealing whore.

She has fairly distinctive features. Ergo, should be a breeze to find on social media for all you regular pol faggots. What's taking so long?

>black woman dressed properly and isn't flashing her tits
Not a whore.
>white woman dressed like a prostitute and shows as much of her tits as physically possible
Total, dirty whore.

>two women
Only the white woman stole the money, dear brother.

goddammit dont act like its only us ever see a blm protest breaking shit we gotta work together if we want to get rid of degeneracy

his face at the end is prieceless

Are you on a separate proxy or are you cooperating this? Do you personally know the infamous turkroach?

Is there a followup story to this?

theres is no interesting thread right now the same old circle jerking and shills.

is that thing white? looks like white make up caked on a brown face.

people think this Puerto Rican monkey is white?

>m-m-m-muh blm!!!
What has that organization got to do with this? The white slut stole money from a guy trying to make ends meet, that's more damaging than some protestors breaking windows for a store belonging to a multi-billion dollar corporation.

>Women
Found your problem there

Typical whiteys behaviour if you ask me, always gotta keep down the colored people.

No, the problem is with the "white" part. Everyone knows that black is superior, even you white dogs drool over the black men and women.

you do the "nigger projecting his peoples flaws onto another race" thing really well. i don't believe you're black.

I don't see a single white person in that webm.

>This is proof that white culture is destructive and ruins our nation.
>posts webm of shitskins robbing a demi-nig

Sure thing, nigger

judging all white people of the actions of one person.
white slaves built the pyramids.

NO DOUBT ABOUT IT, this is a SHILL thread drop a red pill and leave sage in the options!

shut up nigger

Because there are none. Only in usa is that considered white.

Probably because you don't know what they look like, Saeed. It's okay though, all you Germans are our brothers of color!

>projecting
How is pointing out typical whitey behavior considered "projecting"? You seem secure, mayoskin.

lol shes not even white
some jew or latino or something

Fuck you, bitch. Tennessee is a fucking great state. I love living in the mountains not having to worry about scum like you trying to disrupt everyone's lives with you're ignorant ass hatred. Jump in a fucking wood chipper.

You notice how the coons leave before anything can be seen, actually at warpspeed? This was planned. It was two whores and their pimp. If you arent baiting and truly believe what you say, I feel sorry for you.

nigger friends - bad influence

Case closed. Sage

>my race is superior!!!
>oh uh ummm... that thief isn't white!!
Sure thing, yellowtooth.

i think she is a Castiza,mostly white blood but still you can see the native features in their face, they are kinda human as long as you separate them from bad influences and can become somehow hard honorable people, better than mestizos in the food chain

she doesn't look white, she looks Latina/hispanic

you can tell she has native blood in her

And here you are, getting mad at these things on fucking Sup Forums

Get out of here hillbilly hahaha

I made this one earlier:
This shit is like something from a Sup Forums wet dream, but... no one here seems to care.

If they were bad influence, they would be wearing the same slutty attire the whitey slut is wearing.

>cumskins are THIS desperate to pin the blames on the respectable black folk
I swear, you whiteys make me laugh every time you sperg.

should a nigger really be asking whos human here?

that thief isnt white idiot

>whiteys are STILL trying to sperg that she isn't white
You fags are such huge embarrassments to the human race.

I'm not mad and I'm not a hillbilly. In fact, this place is enlightening. It shows the true motives of the scum (((you))). I shouldn't have to explain why living in the only five star strategic relocation area is a good idea. Get fucked.

> white

White people have culture? All they ever do is steal shit and claim it as their own lol.

Bitch please you do realise that you are half black half white with a bit of poo in my loo?

The whitest murica has to offer.

That woman is latina. I can even tell from my untrained chink eyes.

Just because that slut is the one with the lightest skin color in that webm doesn't make her white, my nigger friendo.

you really don't want to start an argument about crime

This spic thingie... """ white""".
Just like Zimmerman.
Hkw far will lyou stretch whiteness to fit your narrative.
Of course in other circumstances she would be "peepool of color".
sage.