I have a business proposal Sup Forums

i have a business proposal Sup Forums.
what would be the legality around a phone app which keeps a database of all convicted violent criminals, sex offenders, drug dealers, gang members, etc.
it could have a feature which places a pin on known locations (home adresses, work, etc) of potentially dangerous individuals.
it could send you an alert if you are visiting a business or location frequented by high risk individuals.

degenerate criminals are not being held to any standards anymore.
they should fear the law, and vigilante citizens.

as a violent criminal with multiple assualt charges i would not consent and you could meet me at my door where i will have obtained a gun even though im not supposed to have fuck you cuck faggots that acutally respect laws

assault

degenerate druggie.

Same story here. I’m also a rapist

Im an asshole that will punch anyone in the mouth man or women

nope just pure disrespect for little faggots like you

So I'm looking for an oz of bump, I just look up what their on your book for and call accordingly?

Something like the Chicago phone book?

id only agree 2 track ppl if it they r ppl on parole; otherwise the criminals paid their dues & did their sentence, so leave them alone

if criminals dont already fear the ppl in a concealed carried state -- theyll eventually die out anyway

Never threw a punch in his life

i was thinking of one day making a site for searching sex offenders since we dont have one like america

> fears another man
this is why i assault people youre all pussies

this is y i shoot ppl who jump me, & challenge real men 2 a boxing match

i come from before the internet fag boy and from and small country town. fights were a friday night in Yelm beating up niggers and wagon burners

jumping people is for niggers

no debate there

They have that, it's called an ankle-bracelet asshole.

Once you've done your time, your out. If the gov't does what you suggest after that, it's a violation of the Constitution. Try again. Dick.

>Once you've done your time, your out.
doesn't mean your aren't a dangerous criminal, law abiding civilians safety should come before criminals rights.
why is there so many niggers on Sup Forums tonight?

you sound like a numale faggot afraid to take matters into your own hands suck start a shotgun faggot no one wants you around you weaken the gene pool

>a numale faggot afraid to take matters into your own hands
you just described the typical petty criminal like yourself, a weak beta male or woman who subconciously allies with degenerate animals to boost his own confidence and increase his chances of survival.

Vigilante justice is in itself a crime, ironically enough. Let the law do its job. Clearly it can handle this already, considering how much leftists bitch and moan about how many niggers are incarcerated.

I like this idea.

Lets make it happen.

Under the pretext of press, the freedom of said press and that "the people have the right to know" This can be achieved.

The mugshots and records are already on a public forum.