A lot of us immigrants will like this

A lot of us immigrants will like this.

>>With merit based immigration you get the cream of the crop (intellectually) and still keep democrats happy.
>>No abduls who serve you rat livers in restaurant
>>No taking away burger jobs. White men working in dunkin donuts again.
>>Trump has been bringing this up constantly but nobody cares
>>Even liberal europe and australia has merit based immigration so why cant we convince the demos

Write to your congress member. Either way I am not going back with my neuroscience PhD to get my head chopped off by Ahmed.

We will still import truckdrivers because the job sucks so much and automation can't prevent islamic AI.

Truck Driving is a great job.
40 twitch streamers playing literal truck driving simulator for 16 hours everyday

Where are you from?

Bengal part of India

I've seen footage of those games, but no desire to play them. I have played a submarine game whilst onboard a submarine underway a few times. But I can't into trucking sims when I do the real thing.

>16 hours a day.
DOT Says that you can only work for 14 hours per day with a weekly exception of a 16 hour exemption if you are a short hauler and return to the same place at the end of the day.
>These vidyagamers are violating DOT rules.

But the pay is good right? I saw on reddit a lot of fans of that game ended up getting their trucking license because they were so into the game

This. The institutions of America are international. As are places like Hollywood and Silicon vally. Pajeet know to have a stable profession and leap into good positions when it naturally occurs.
Shame you are still more quantity instead of quality types. It removes the value of the individual.

It's hard work, but for those with a williness to work, learn geography, and trip planning. It can make great money. If you really get good and buy your own truck you can earn 6 figyas. But you'll be as far from normie life as possible when you do Over the road. Local doesn't pay as much, but I make $50K per year and can tell the company to fuck off if I need a day off. The only reason that I can do this is because there aren't enough CDL holders with 2 years of good driving experience with hazmat endorsement in DFW willing to haul fuel at night. And this is partially explained by the fact that there aren't enough CDL holders.

It makes it harder for us with STEM degrees. Because of Nepotism people with ESL degrees and bogus degrees from their home country get into offices. Watch the show UK border force to see how many bogus students they catch everyday.

Shit wrong pic. but the lulz. oh well

Nope. Sure come here to get an education, but you have to go back once you're done. Yeah, your country is a shithole, but if all the smart people keep leaving your country, then things will never get better. So, get educated here and then go back to fix your country.

Agreed. I want to live in a world exclusively With innteligent People. White dumbasses annoy me a little bit less than nonwhite dumbasses

FTFY

Yeah. Right. In Leafland all we get are asslifters lying about having university degrees so they can come here and drive cabs. If they were as smart as they claimed to be they could live like princes in their home countries.

What part of "they have to go back" wasn't clear the first time?

National origin quotas or nothing. All the immigrants the US really needs can be sourced from European countries where the locals would slit their mothers' throats to escape crushing taxes and Islamization.

Thats because non-western education is cancer. Even the insectoids dont learn shit from their superhard to get into universities.

Plenty go back. The education back home isn't really that bad either. Merit based immigration helps the American economy as well. If you don't fix it, prepare for ESL students who don't know the difference between a small and large box of fries at popeye's.

Also if STEM PhDs go back home its a huge loss for America since our entire 6-8 years of education + 33k/year stipend is fully funded. They want us to stay but your government keeps bringing in ESL degrees are making it harder for us.

That's what I'm saying. If you get merit based immigration like the way trump wants they will favor STEM PhDs who wont be driving cabs shithead. They will also favor PhDs from america/Canada.

You don't want European immigrants. Why the fuck would Europeans leave Europe for leafland? You want asian immigrants whose degrees you can confirm are legit.

lulz

My family were immigrants.

They immigrated to Canada by starting their own business.

I grew up with the education job here and am having trouble landing an engineering job because all the companies import immigrants because no entry level pleb here has much experience.

So no. i'm not for immigrants taking high paying jobs and suppressing wages. FUCK THEM.

education system*

and fuck you OP with your neuroscience degree.

Merit based immigration won't be taking entry level jobs. You realize that right....?
Because it would raise the cutoff for minimum pay required which an entry level job will not provide. Even if it does it will require something equivalent to a PhD or a master's at least.

The way things are now they give out entry level jobs to any third world person who is qualified -
with lesser pay because they will take them.

No fuck you Rajeesh. Go back to your shithole.

I dont care, you are suppressing the wages of everyone else at your mid-level/senior-level job.

All immigration is bad, the white collar immigration is OK meme needs to end.

FUCK OFF.

I respectfully decline. I applied for a tenure track position already.

I don't understand what the alternative is immediately? If you followed through with proper merit based immigration you could cut down immigration by half. But instead of voicing to your government about something reasonable you shill about getting all the immigrants out which accomplishes nothing.

Maybe if your parents came in to canada through merit based immigration, you would have inherited an admirable IQ and would have gotten a job instead of being NEET. Support the cause!

Just require a mandatory service for all new immigrants in places like Detroit, Gary, Camden or Baltimore America and sign a contract with them. If they quit deport them back to their countries.

>BTFO by a trip'd leaf

more like traitor'd by another immigrant.

Go to the eu then goy

What merit based immigration are you talking about? That is garbage talk.

Here in Canada we have a point system, you can literally immigrate before you even land a job if you fake job demand (ie. "we have a (((shortage))) of engineers),qualifications, and experience and savings are high enough.

It doesn't mean that you will find a job though, i've witnessed this first hand... this whole family immigrated and the man of the household still haven't found a job. Now as a permanent resident he gets to compete directly with Canadians for jobs that would otherwise dismiss him for his geographical location.

This is the point based system that trump wants to copy.

My parents employed 4 Canadians.

You are taking 1 job away from US citizens.

yes you are

Only curryniggers, Persians and chinks will like this.

still though, you have to go back. we have money to throw away don't worry about us, thx tho! go use your education to fix your shit ass country.