/NJPOL/ - ELECTION EDITION

any Sup Forumsacks in new jersey getting ready to not have your vote count?
polls oppened approx. 2 hours ago and will close at 8 tonight.
nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/11/polls_are_open_heres_where_you_can_vote_in_nj.html

Other urls found in this thread:

njleg.state.nj.us/bills/BillView.asp
ballotpedia.org/New_Jersey_Public_Question_1,_Bonds_for_Public_Libraries_Measure_(2017)
ballotpedia.org/New_Jersey_Public_Question_2,_Revenue_from_Environmental_Damage_Lawsuits_Dedicated_to_Environmental_Projects_Amendment_(2017)
reddit.com/r/newjersey/comments/7aqd39/another_racist_political_flyer_this_time_in/
reddit.com/r/newjersey/comments/7a72ow/whats_wrong_with_chinese_school_and_mcmansions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just voted for Murphy(D)(NJ) for governor
only because he promised to legalize weed during the first 100 days.

a bunch of my friends are doing the same
i want legal weed too, but not having even higher taxes is more important

You two above me, bunch of degenerates. Anyways I'm voting for Kim because she's better than Murphy, but I don't see her winning. She's not strong enough on gun rights.

She needs to win Bergen county

i live in bergen county and i didn't see a single ad in support of guadango, or even attacking murphy. i don't think she has much of a chance.
i doubt even if she was stronger on gun rights she would win, everyone who would vote for her if she loosened our archaic restrictions on firearms is already voting for her anyway.

lol also Bergen

She has absolutely no chance because of fat fuck christie. If his approval was even 30% then the state might consider the GOP option that wont increase taxes. But as it is right now Murphy will win easily.

I'm glad I left NJ for a red state. Murphy is going to be Corzine 2.0. You won't get legal weed. You will get higher taxes. More people will be leaving for red states.

Reminder to vote NO on the two general questions.

literally just waiting for the governer to approve it
Christie is fucking retarted
njleg.state.nj.us/bills/BillView.asp (S3195)

Quick rundown on the two general questions?

voted no for question 1
ballotpedia.org/New_Jersey_Public_Question_1,_Bonds_for_Public_Libraries_Measure_(2017)

voted yes for question 2
ballotpedia.org/New_Jersey_Public_Question_2,_Revenue_from_Environmental_Damage_Lawsuits_Dedicated_to_Environmental_Projects_Amendment_(2017)

Expect businesses to leave NJ in waves because of increased taxes. Fuck Murphy, he's pinko commie scum

Don't forget he wants to make minimum wage $15/hour

Yup. Waste of time, but I'm gonna do it anyway.

He's going to make this a sanctuary city you turbonigger. All of NJ will become Newark.

state*

Two approved will mean more money for Dem contractors. Vote no.

I'm not too hopeful lads. While comments on places like NJ.com are filled with people saying they don't want higher taxes and a sanctuary state, Murphy is probably going to win anyway because DUDE WEED LMAO. I just started working my first real job as well so I don't want to jump ship to a red state just yet. I can only hope that Kim will get the angry taxpayer vote in droves, but with 38% of NJ voters expected to turn out today I kind of doubt it.

I hate him but he is garenteed to win

>Globalists lost brexit and HC in 2016 for not budging on open borders. >Republicans are losing for not budging on legal weed.
I hope the prison industrial complex money is worth it, bunch of retards.

would rather not go to jail for a plant.

Lads we are so fucked ;_;

I feel ya.

OT side note (read: excuse to bump) - I'm sometimes amazed at how many Jersey/b/ros lurk here, but then I think about it for a minute, and it makes sense that being deep behind enemy lines, we would need somewhere to vent our frustrations safely.

Fucking gun grabbers. Buy your ARs now before Murphy bans semi autos.

>tfw voted for Murphy because I believe in a social safety net and don't buy Guadagnos muh cut property taxes meme since that effectively translates into cut taxes for the rich

I'm a US citizen studying at Oxbridge right now. Submitted my ballot via mail about three weeks ago.

I feel bad for him because he has no power. State Senate is almost 100% Democrat and nothing will go in his way. But, good luck with Murphy. My governor isn't much better, but you'll get a Republican in 8 years after Murphy destroys what's left of NJ.

>Sup Forumsros
fuck off

regardless i've said this plenty of times - the only true redpill is experience. and living in jersey is the experience.
>rape-tier taxes
>extremely authoritarian government
>getting less white by the day
>corrupt as fuck
>the joke state of the nation
it's a jungle out there, and we live in it. the only thing i have to get up for in the morning is christie memes, and in due time, they'll be gone too.

hudson squad for murphy
all you rural and suburban retards know you’ll losing

they're losing so many votes over a stupid fucking plant that it's just madness.

Voted but I think like you guys she won't won. Democrats making the entire state a sanctuary city is my cue to move to New Hampshire. My cousin is an accountant and he got a promotion, wondering how he will fare with new taxes on corporations. Raising min wage to 15 is going to fuck everything like Washington state. In short, NJ is fucked.

Going to look at jobs on NH. I literally cannot live under a state with full sanctuary city protection.

don't die you cunt of a thread

> don't give a shit about becoming a sanctuary state for illegals, don't give a shit about crippling high taxes, don't give a shit about how many jobs will be lost once minimum wage goes to $15 an hour
> gibmedat weed

If you vote for Murphy you're a literal nigger.

checked

Realistically, would Sessions be able to stop Murphy from turning us into a sanctuary state? His inaction towards Commiefornia is concerning me.

CHECKED
SEIG HEIL x2.5

Leggo bergen county its gotta be red

bumb

Rutherford here

Voting Murphy for legal weed.

Middlesex county here. So many spics and poos already and if this place becomes a sanctuary state I'm leaving for good.

I voted for kim

#basedphil

sanctuary state by 2019

I'm probably going to go vote around noon. First of all, I'm in Camden County so I'm extra fucked locally. No republicans will ever win in my county or even town. But secondly, thanks to fucking fatass Christie being hated by EVERYONE, there is no way in hell Guadagno is going to win. I'll spend the rest of my day preparing my anus for our new status as a sanctuary state.

Good luck user

Same here in Passaic county

Me and the girlfriend have also been looking at homes in NH. Fuck this state.

going out to vote now, keep the thread bumped for fellow jersey boys to see it and get in here. if anyone else hasn't voted yet, don't forget to vote R for your local town councils, unless they're obscenely awful or neocons or something.

The vote is in

Special K all the way bay-bee.

can't let murphy win guys

It's over lad. Pack it in we lost

It's been over for months now. Prepare to have negroids walking down your street with blunts in their mouths and your property taxes even higher so you can pay for his housing project

hyped for weed

Voted Kim for taxes and keeping out illegals. She's a shitty pick at best but still waaaaay better the Goldman Sachs Murphy.

We are all fucked aren't we. Now I'll have to move because I'll never afford a house in this shithole. At least Monmouth and ocean will go red but how long will the shore stay that way

Just got back. Voted for Kim even though I know it's a lost cause. I smiled though when the old guy thanked me for voting. For a second I felt like I did back when I was a happy, naive civic cuck.

Im gonna go in a few guys. I love you all, it was an honor memeing with you. Middlesex Borough o/

Trying to buy a house in NJ in a low crime area = good fucking luck. This state will go to shit very soon. Between it being a soon to be sanctuary city and pajeet world, the only way is moving out.

Former Marlboro resident here. Monmouth county was the last Bastian of Hope. It's still going to be Italian but I'm sorry for you guys. Move to NC or Florida. Your vote will at least matter come election time.

>I'll never afford a house in this shithole

the irony of this statement is that expensive liberal communities are expensive because they are IN DEMAND, and they are IN DEMAND because they offer good schools, good jobs and a high quality of life. the side effect of course is that high cost of living tends to root out the degenerate trumpcucks--like you! so GTFO

Bergenfag here

Probably gonna vote in an hour or so, then reward myself for participating in our democratic system by picking up some Chinese food

Voting for Guadagno because (1) Murphy is literally the worst parts of the Democratic party combined, (2) guns are a right and illegals need to fuck off, and (3) my father is school friends with her

By the way, did anyone see this progressive agitprop? Pisses me off so much because you know the curryniggers are doing it:

reddit.com/r/newjersey/comments/7aqd39/another_racist_political_flyer_this_time_in/

reddit.com/r/newjersey/comments/7a72ow/whats_wrong_with_chinese_school_and_mcmansions/

>voting for another one of christie's buttbuddies

Trumpcucks just enjoy getting their assholes reamed, eh?

Ebin. Simply ebin goy

he will win on this, guadango being too close to christie after bridgegate, and NJ dems wanting to show that they reject trump

why the FUCK did guadagno run in the primaries? fucking hubris.

Hmm, mismanaging the state or taking away a constitutional right and ruining the demogaphic of the nation, which one should I choose?

fuck off shill

Should I go vote? I live in nj but I’m too lazy and prob needed to register or something

>why the FUCK did guadagno run in the primaries?
a better question is how did she win

she got more than 2x the money of her nearest opponent
in off election years, I think you see fewer moderates voting, and ciattarelli was probably too moderate for the GOP leadership to back him

Whether I vote against him or not I know Murphy is going to win. Every retard in my general area (ocean county) is voting for him and their first point they always bring up is "he's legalizing weed so he's got my vote" totally ignoring the fact he's trying to make this a sanctuary state and increase taxes out the asshole. Not to mention he's anti gun.
This sucks bros.

What does he plan to do on guns? I mean NJ is bad enough but still, how much more? An ammo permit?

why do republicans have to be so anti-weed
they're losing more voters than they're gaining by keeping their stance on it, for such a minor issue. weed's gonna get legalized eventually, may as well do it now to prevent its use as vote-bait for dems later.

I'm not antiweed by any means and didn't insinuate that in my post. I'm for the legalization. I am not for any more regulation on guns or a sanctuary state. Fuck that dude.

Where and when can we see the results, lads? I'm an interested Bong.

Someone will post the winner or I myself will if I don't see a thread. Stay tuned britbong

Is there likely going to be a results map, or something? I love those.

What's likely to happen in your legislature? GOP gains, or no?

>didn't insinuate that in my post.
i didn't think you were, i was more complaining about the party's platform as a whole.

voting closes at midnight bong time i think, so by the time you wake up you'll be able to find out

I'm staying up for it, I think. My friends in the States want to call and watch the results together, so it should be a good evening. Do us proud.

JOIN THE NJ/pol/ DISCORD!
>discord gg/DNGF4K9
discord gg/DNGF4K9
>discord gg/DNGF4K9
discord gg/DNGF4K9
>discord gg/DNGF4K9
discord gg/DNGF4K9

>because he promised to legalize weed during the first 100 days.
Get the fuck out of here. Drive to maryland you fucking tool. You want to get beat the fuck up paying for Shanita and her 9 babies just so you can buy some overpriced dope?

Way to go you are a fucking tard. Even if he wins, you will get no weed. You got lied to.

you're gonna be disappointed
to answer your other post, there will be a county by county map, eventually. and it's looking like the GOP candidate (guadango) is going to lose hard.

Shall be voting for Kim on the way home from work + NO x2 on the spending refs.

Honestly - if Murphy wins, I doubt I can afford to live here anymore. I'm already over $20K/yr on property taxes.

Well, I'll probably be following VA as well, so hopefully we can get something nice there. Any news on how the Legislature is likely to go?

>claims to be libertarian
>supports democrat because dudeweed

Your state deserves to be fucked in the ass by a libtard. Going to be funny when that tax deduction you guys enjoy gets cut down and you have a liberal fucktard as your governor raising taxes. Red NJ 2020, or your state literally doesn't deserve to exist.

D, probably

i voted republican you stupid fuck, read my other posts

If they make NJ a sanctuary for sub humans, Pennsylvania is going to need barbed wire fences the entire length of the state. New Jersey is full of sandniggers as is.

Jesus, I wish you well, mate. Never like to see Democrats winning, especially not in New England. The original Jersey is lovely, and it's a shame that they're intent on shitting up the New one.

Don't care, stoners are faggots. Your state is full of faggots.

dumbass get out of the thread

Jewsey isn't part of New England, it's part of the Mid-Atlantic. New England is the six states to the northeast of New York.

Get off Sup Forums, you're not needed here

>especially not in New England
>new jersey
>new england
i explicitly like to go in the new england general that pops up every once in a while and leave a cheeky post about how new jersey is part of new england (it isn't) for new english (You)'s.

>his state is literally "the American Canada"

Is Murphy your Trudeau? Does he believe terrorism is just the price of living in Jersey?

I voted for Kim earlier today, I live in Essex county, I love right next to Newark. This state has no future, we have corruption, unions are corrupt af. Whatever gun rights we had will be non existent with Murphy.

Who else /Essex/ county ?

The fact that it's named after a place in the UK, and that it was one of the original colonies tricked me. Kek.

Join the NJ Sup Forums discord server

discord gg/B4SdMr

>DUDE WEED LMAO
Fuck you degenerate subhuman.

I believe that she will win! I believe that she will win! It's HER turn. Guadango!

/essex/ here. Obama has been in Newark rallying the nigs. There's no hope.

I seriously doubt the GOP will make any gains. New Jersey is heavily Democrat AND this is an off-year election, which means only the most motivated of people will come out to vote. This year that'll be all the Dems that hate Trump. If anything, I wouldn't be surprised if the Dems gain even more seats in the legislature.

Yeah I saw, where do you live m8, unless you don't want to doxx yourself. I already said that I live next to Newark, and no I don't live in a majority nog town

In a sense, we already have that.

You have to have a state issued (which comes via way of SBI background check) Firearms ID Card to even buy ammo.

NJ is fucked up. Can't just go into Walmart and buy ammo with a DL like you can pretty much ANYWHERE else.