I have worked in assembly and mateniance for a few years at different companies and bave worked with all kinds of...

I have worked in assembly and mateniance for a few years at different companies and bave worked with all kinds of niggers. Is it crazy to say that native born Africans or Ugandans are much less toxic than african americans?

They are quiet, dont listen to rap, keep to themselves, and actually are open minded. While African americans are loud and obnoxious

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K87XWSGSEGc
youtu.be/oxo4vIp66Rc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Native born africans fucking hate american niggers. You should of seen the death stare he gave a pack of them when telling a crude joke on him. But he is the nicest dude and works hard. While the african americans are faggots and immature

Yeah, Africans get along just fine when the Evil Westerners aren't there.

Apart from all the cannibalism, genocide, mass rapes, civil wars, famines and invasions, they're just the perfect neighbours...

Paki detected

No I've experienced it too.
Don't get me wrong, they're still niggs, so there is a limit to what I can expect. But this difference is undeniable. And our niggs are not as bad as the American ones who are completely feral.
It's the bizarre postmodern culture of celebration of envy (against whitey of course, but also between each other), which contains but isn't reduced to the gibsmedat (completely eroding an already not very high work ethics).

Can confirm.

Native Africans are pretty alright people. At least the ones I interact with.

>Every white British man loves Africa! The albino jerky, the HIV-infested slums, the thousands and thousands of miles of warzones... He must be a Paki

But your pikeys fill the gap.

Practically all africans I have met so far were were very quiet and alright. Pretty much the opposite of the afro-american stereotype.

There's no doubt about it. They are. Not trying to meme but the African immigrants I've met are literally scholars. American ones are the garbage animals.

Of course you can say the ones that managed to migrate here are the cream of the crop, but I think it's more than that. I don't think Blacks from a few decades ago were as worthless as the niggers today. They were uneducated and poor, maybe, but they weren't absolutely destructive to society.

>Is it crazy to say that native born Africans or Ugandans are much less toxic than african americans?
No, I worked with an african immigrant from mozambique washing dishes in college. He was a hard worker, but would often work in a way that was inefficient. But he was smart enough to observe and adopt techniques that were more effecient.

He once had a light bulb moment watching how fast I could clear a stack of plates, and said "Ah, I get it now, you work like a machine!" and, I thought about it, and got what he meant. I did work "like a machine" meaning that I broke down my work flow into small steps, and focused on optimizing the speed/effectiveness of each step. How I would smack the plate in the garbage, to get off all the chunks, stack the plates, than do a wax-on wax-off really fast with one hand with a steel scrubby, and use the other hand to stack the dishes, in a sort of 1 man production line. And I would focus on my skill at each technique and practice it until it was pure muscle memory.

This mozimbique understood he wasn't on top of the world yet. He understood that he could improve his life by learning from people who had already figured things out. And he was appreciative and grateful for that.

American niggers are indoctrinated from a young age, through their single mothers, their public education, and through their african american culture that they are helpless. That "trying" and "effort" are marks of "whiteness" which are dogmatically "bad". And adopting anything that "whites" do, even if it is beneficial, meritable, advantageous, or effective, is seen as "betraying" your "blackness".

It is the cultural equivalent of an angry teenager rebelling against any and all advice given to him by his elders.

African immigrants often out-perform African-Americans because they come from places where there is no or few white men to blame, and they understand the reality of nature, where, no work = no eats.

Actually good post

I believe this 100%

They are still prone to violence though. I gave him a ride home once and he invited me in and hit is wife a few times while I was still there. Not hard, and it wasn't really in like a "rage" it reminded me of how my grandpa and grandma would smack horses with a horse whip to communicate discipline. Neither he nor her seemed embarassed by it, and she wasn't seriously injured either. It was sooooo fucking bizzarre to witness it with the white feminist background I was from.

Funnily enough, since afro-americans coming to Africa to go full muh roots, it became a pretty lucrative avenue for scammers in Ghana.
>yfw Africa enriches itself by exploiting the naivity and lack of education of hamburgeristanese KANGZ

I've worked at a several houses belonging to native Africans and I've also been around African nurses. They can be wholesome and they have strong families, although they're generally liberal.

But you have to realize that these are the African cream of the crop. If you can manage to get enough education and money to leave that shithole, you're probably pretty far above average. In fact, one Nigerian I worked for was the daughter of a Yoruba "king" (or some type of patriarch), so it's no surprise she was above average. Also, there seems to be a trend of second-generation African boys from nice families getting into trouble and reverting to the mean. Reversion to the mean is a huge danger.

I knew one african immigrant from congo. He was 6'3 at least, /fit/, articulate, spoke multiple languages but with a heavy cool african accent and deep voice. He was Christian and hard working and grew up in poverty but managed to learn alot regardless. He also wasnt bad looking either.
Africans hang out with white people by choice and avoid african americans.
This meme is true.
However that doesnt dismiss the fact that they are still not the greatest specimens, their history and culture considered.

I've actually noticed this too. There is a first or second generation african woman who works at my bank and wears traditional african clothing and she's pretty nice

1st generation blacks do very very well when they are diluted in another cultures environment. Because they are compelled to assimilate and fit in to survive. But as generations increase, and the ability to form enclave's increase, there is also an increase in the feeling of self-reliance within their own cultural bubble.

This is the point at which resentment, non-assimilation, and out-right rebellion against the host starts to manifest.

And is the reason why the way Merkel handled immigration is going to be so fucking apocalyptic.

African skilled workers are the best people in Africa. The average African is the standard nigger.

there is an added cultural toxicity that American niggers pocess.

I lived in the Dominican Republic. Lot's of mulattos and blacks. I met many upstanding black Dominicans and hatians. Many Haitains you could tell were lower on the IQ totem pool. However, most of these people were friendly and willing to learn from the white man. Funny, they actually worship whiteness down there. I got tons of mulatto ass. it was great. Haitains and Dominicans actually hate African Americans. They think they are niggers too. They would ask me why they are so crazy. Funny enough, when a Domincan returns from new york, the Dominican gets the mind virus, and starts acting like a manic nigger. Dominicans have noted this event to me on more than one occasion.

bwahahahaha...seen Ethiopia? Never colonized, it's a fucking shit hole with no government. Nice try tho.

depends where you meet them...in Germany? hehe

fist fights between Africans and our Murican negroids were not unheard of when I was in the Army.

i agree. these niggers actually want to be in the usa and become citizens. the same can be said for a majority of first gen legal spics. it's the americanized 2nd generation of those races that shits everything up.

Blacks in South Africa tend to go full WE WUZ though, which can be quite annoying when they go arround claiming to rightfully own the land because they were there before which is demonstrably false as the majority of them descend from zulu and other parts of the banthu expansion that arrived in South African land after some of the dutch settlers and certainly way after the indigenous khoisan.

Race-mixing always results in fucked up offspring.
American niggers (30% white) are thugs.
Mestizos (50% white) are violent.
Hapas have higher rates of mental illness.
STOP RACE MIXING

I know what you mean, I've seen it myself. You have to be careful if you ever try to have a kickabout with Africans. They hard with the tackles and bodychecks, even if you're just casually passing the ball around with mates. My co-worker got his ankle broken because an African co-worker lunged and caught him right on the shin... It wasn't the cup final, we were just dicking around during lunch.

Observed as well and reinforced by the fact most "african Americans" hate africans.

Im 5'2
Long blonde hair down to my knees.
Blue eyes. Im 23 but look 13, guys say that anyway and thats what i tell waitors at resturaunts or things like that and they dont even question it so i guess it must be true.

Anyways, I heard that white south african guys are cute and le big? Can you confirm?

Niggers are niggers, it doesn't matter if they live in Africa or white countries.

In fact, they are more violent in Africa due to a lack of white governance. They murder, kill and cannibalise each other.

Africa is the pits and we continue to import these monsters, hoping with our endless white idealism that they can be like us given the right environment.

Genetics is everything.

No in Mongolia of course

It was occupied by Italy

Um hello? Please answer thanks.

I meant
To answer thisJust in case u were wondering

Sage.

IGNORE DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREADS. DON'T LET THEM FORCE THIS MEME UPON OUR AMERIBROS!

Bump cuz i am talking.

He fled the thread nvm.
DELET

I think it's funny

>german
>laughing at anyone but himself
Why are german males psychopaths? I had a german guy stalk me once. Why are you all awkward obsessive ugly psychos? Please explain.

Lame thread lame board

I can laught at myself.
Sidenote: German women are way more attractive than amerians, but I guess thats up to the individual taste. I'm just not a fan of lard.

You are lying i am better looking than every "female" in germany. "Girls" there are dykes...
I dont care about you tho mohammed, and you never answered my question which is typical of german sociopaths.

It's because everyone in Uganda knows Kung Fu.

You are most likely a fat and kissless failure, or else you wouldn't post here whilst feeling the need to mention that you look better.

Lol im 5'2 and 99lbs. I am definitely not fat mohammed. And you still didnt answer my question sociopath

Is that a german in your pic?
I bet hes the kind to leave 600 texts on your phone overnight

>sociopath
Holy shit why are amerilards always so butthurt? Shouldn't you be sucking cocks for a line of coke right now? The american streets are calling.
>5'2
t.dwarf

I know an immigrant from Ghana. In Ghana he worked in a gold mine, and he said that some of the eople he worked with were so retarded that they traded gold bars for candy bars.

It's true, OP. I'd much rather work with non-blacks.

>Is it crazy to say that native born Africans or Ugandans are much less toxic than african americans?

Because Blacks who stayed in Africa weren't enslaved.

In my college I talked to 3 foreign black students from Africa.

I was surprised because one of these Africans told me that Whites were right to colonize Africa, because whites brought civilization, technology, schools & roads to Africa. Helping them to advance &
Progress thanks to Whites.

But of course based black men are very rare. Based East Asians are easier to find.

>African americans are loud and obnoxious
they have been trained wrong as a joke

>being a lanky tree
Im a petite human, you are a tree lol?
I dont do drugs sorry hun, i thought that was more common in Germany? I saw a video of a german girl on speed, she ran around naked in the road and threw pebbles at children. How typical!

In any case, I am infinitely more feminine and pure than anything that crawled out of the degenerate slime pit called GERMany

>no surprise she was above average
they have a caste system over there, top caste is nomal people and lower castes have been denied protein during gestation to ensure stupidity

>Because Blacks who stayed in Africa weren't enslaved.
sure they were, they still do, I hear the Saudis castrate the African slaves they buy

>Im a petite human
No you're a dwarf lol

Coons are top heavy though. Tackle them and they go straight over. If you have a low centre of gravity* you'll always win at football
*if you don't have a low centre of gravity and youre white you shouldn't be playing football

My hair is platinum blonde like the moon and down to my legs. I wrap myself in it like a blanket. Im more like an elf.
I am not stout i am petite like i said. I think you are projecting. Swarthy german sociopaths tend to exaggerate.
Im not a dwarf tho, get real sweetie!!!!

Abra'kadabra!

>My hair is platinum blonde like the moon and down to my legs. I wrap myself in it like a blanket. Im more like an elf.
lol

My heritage is irish sorry! My skin is very pale lolol
I think you just posted a german woman. Filename doesnt fool anybody. I wish there were an ignore button on this site cuz u r stupid as heck

> i'm a woman
you know the drill thot open bobs or gtfo

I run a small general contracting business. Was remodeling a house, behind deadline so called for a couple of temps. One no show and this dark black guy shows up. Sigh because blacks usually just want a paycheck and not to do the work. Show the guy what I want him to do. Long story short. The guy amazed me, worked his off and I eventually hired him on.

He was from Ghana. Like no American African I've ever worked. The big difference: he actually gave a shit.

>i'm 1/64th eyewish!

1st gen immigrants will almost always assimilate or keep to their selves when living in a host country. It's their children who end up being the true niggers at the end of the day

How cute!
>doesnt know that entire cities were founded by settlers of the same ethnic background
>doesnt know that most americans are whiter than him
You are russian, mongoloid, turkish, french and british and american. Most of that flooded your country after WW2. Youre less white than me bwahahahhaha

>t.56%
lmao!

Yeah, for less than a decade, much colonialism, such oppression. Wow.

I have blonde hair and blue eyes. Your hair is probably poop brown and you have poopy brown diarhhea eyes.
How is it a germmutt calls himself white?

Just tried to correct him, wether it excuses them of anything was not my concern.

lol

t. Brown haired literal poop head

That map is fake news, how insecure you are. You probably have a million fake maps like that.
>ywn be a blonde
Get out of my sight poophead

>muh fake news xDXDXDXD

lol

>german police arrest you for insulting your puppet country's master on the internet
Be careful what you say about jewmerica germutt

>implying the US is different
are you illiterate?

It's almost like treating people like animals for 400 years has negative results. How strange.

We're getting off track. Im better looking than you, whiter than you, blonde and blue eyed as opposed to your brown features.
I dont like America, the whole of the west is israels prostitute. But germany is the prostitute of a prostitute so youre still worse.
We have guns and freedom of speech still. Granted that probably wont last the decade, but the point is that im better than you. I hate germans and youre all crazy psychos and make the worst boyfriends ever. You literally suck and are sociopaths

Americans are the cancer of this world. Regardless of your race, if you're american, feel free to kys

No, I'm well off. I don't even need to approach girls because they approach me, but I don't feel the need to tell everyone on the internet on their mother, because unlike you, I do not have to compensate for being an absolute failure in real life.
>sociopaths
keep delivering those salty tears

t. Criminal island

You just typed that sentence using an american invention. How does that make you feel?

*and their mother

Occupation is not colonialism. They are different concepts, kraut.

Jewish invention*
Don't kid yourself, le 38%

You will never get married because you have a german brain. And that means sociopath. It means you will lie and cheat and backstab because thats what all german guys are. It means you will tell someone you love her and then give her absolutely no space, and then cheat on her because she isnt a cock gobbler.
F*** you sociopathic psycho. Seriously f*** off

I know, but he presented it in a deceptive way. I just wanted to add a fact to give a more wholesome picture. Colonization had lots of benefits, thats undeniable.

Lmao were you perhaps abused by your german bf? KEK

>Seriously f*** off

salty af,you remember me that bitch who keep posting mavis pics,but more retarded :)

>this
Lol
Really, the concept of your shoes and clothing, the internet, computer, your car, airplanes etc... All american inventions. Meanwhile australia is uh.... Well its uh....
What even are you come to think of it?

Im not answering that scum.

Huh?

So yes, LOL
I bet he was based as fuck

Firstly, youre wrong, secondly, im a virgin. He broke up with me because i wouldnt have sex until we were married.
I tried to blackmail me, he hurt me in like a million ways, and was cheating on me from day one anyway. Unfeeling sociopaths like all german scum, player culture. You will NEVER love anybody or be loved in return, because you are a materialistic hedonist scumbag. Tbqh

He tried to blackmail me*
germans are not even people. Im glad you are being replaced with somalians and i hope you die.

Where's my flag in this pic. We still own those niggers.

say it with me Sup Forums

WE

youtu.be/K87XWSGSEGc

youtu.be/oxo4vIp66Rc

>One City out of thousands does something dumb
>All America now dumb
>entire country is cucked beyond belief
>lolumad germoney wins again XD

Get fucked muhammed

You do know what you're logically implying, right? You're literally saying that pureblooded Africans are better than mixed Africans. So in other words, you are saying that the white blood of African Americans somehow makes them inferior to pureblooded Africans. You are actually making an argument against whiteness right now though you're probably too dumb to realize it lol

#NotAllAmericans

A man without a history is a violent man.
Market want to delete history to include more people.