Its not fair

We as westerners be it Anglos, Italians, Germans, Irish or any other people of the west have the right to be able to return to our ancestral homelands to reconnect with our culture and learn who we are and where we come from.. To learn who we are I believe we all need to return to europe at least once, walk its streets, talk with its people and bask in its culture and its not fucking fair that soon many of us will not be able to do that! We have been betrayed! They are giving away part of our fucking soul to these Disgusting SHITSKIN islamic dogs! It cant be allowed to happen. It seriously saddens me that places like paris might actually be forever lost.... I was lucky enough to be abe to travel to that special city last year and find love there, if only for a little while. I dont know what to say guys.. Im fucking depressed about this.. I feel really bad for people that will never even get the chance to see these places. Anglo and celt bros please go back to your lands if you get the chance little english and scottish towns are so charming and friendly it really made me like your culture a lot more.. Go check out Italy as well and enjoy the little towns of my ancestors. Go to France and find love! Go to Greece and see the amazing architecture! Please go before its too late so we can tell our kids what europe used to be.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e1Btc9qMALg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is happening more and more across our beautiful continent..

youtube.com/watch?v=e1Btc9qMALg

Colonials like us are too far removed from the homelands by now. We are not true Europeans unfortunately, and never will be. Feels bad man.

why? Euros r fags
In all seriousness, be proud of who you are (boer I'm guessing)
A damn shame it is

you are more european than you know. Never lose your roots user. Go back and something will be probably be awakened within you. It happened to me and it was a really beautiful yet sad experience.

come home white man

Nope, I'm an Anglo with a German surname. That's what I was trying to say: I might have a German name, but I am not German. My ancestors threw all of that away when they came here. There curse of the colonial - a man with no home.

>We are not true Europeans unfortunately, and never will be.

No modern europeans is a true european. Most of modern european culture, including culinary, religion, science and general behaviour was imported from some other place.

There are two components, one spiritual the other intellectual.
The argument could be made that we are spiritually European, be it Anglo, Franc, etc.
However, we differ intellectually from one another. YOU think as an Australian, as I think as an American, and an British man thinks as a Briton

there in lies the difference

You are american but so much of what you are has been forged in Europe.

We don't need the motherland! Oh uh... You might.

>Anglo

I understand how you feel, "rootless" is the term for it. I live on the east coast, and moved around with my family. Spent most of my childhood growing up in a suburb, it aint a proper community.

I will make pilgrimages as much as i can. The trip i took last year changed my life. Please please pleaseeee dont lose europe to these fucking goat herders..

Oh yes, genetically speaking as well as "culturally" (that is, mannerisms and quirks in my family)
>Tfw my family has maintained Ethnic Burity

>rootless
That's exactly it man

Of course we are different from europeans born in europe im not saying we are actually europeans by nationality.. All im saying is that it is important for us as people with european DNA and westerners whos culture is based 100% on european culture should have the freedom to make excursions to the lands where our ancestors created the cultures we currently have and benefit from. Something very precious is being stolen from us and given away to people who could not give a fuck about it. All they want to do is rape it and leave its lifeless hollowed out corpse in the gutter to rot. That is simply unacceptable and if we are who we claim to be, strong intelligent superior western males then we simply cannot allow this to happen.

You could always try America if you don't think Europe would be a proper fit. We're like an island of misfits in a way.
Plenty of Anglo-Germanic people out in the midwest, which hasn't been as corrupted as the coasts have
Hell, no one will really care what you're exact ethnicity is because most Americans are Euro mutts

Oh yes I agree completely, we all ought to have unhindered travel between white, western nations. Unfortunately, we live in a world which has lost meaning

Im speaking more about the fact that the cities may be transformed to such a degree that they will cease to exist in any form that would be meaningful to us. Paris is pretty much gone already.. It no longer provides the same atmosphere that it once did.. I glimpsed it at times and im telling you those brief moments were so fucking profoundly beautiful it almost made me cry. To be walking by the river at night surrounded by such beautiful architecture and receive a smile from a content french woman. hearing someone playing a piano from the open window of their apartment as you walk under it... But then you turn the corner and are met with a group of niggers blasting some garbage from their phones speaking their disgusting language and eyeing you off in a threatening way....

I agree, I have the right to return to America, which is why it should not be transformed into Mexico.

kys cunt

Fuck them.

no part of our civilization should be lost. Not America or Europe! not Australia or Canada. None! Infact maybe we should start taking more clay. We know the savaged would do it if they could...... We are basically weakening ourselves now so that in future the niggers and whatever the fuck other scum can come in and start carving off slices of our lands for themselves.

>We as westerners be it Anglos, Italians, Germans, Irish or any other people of the west have the right to be able to return to our ancestral homelands
where is my homeland

The oven.

'some other place' being within Europe.

Was about to post this.

fpbp

Looks like the isles. get a hostel in london and bus around the country for a week then for week 2 stay in Edinburgh and bus/train around. You will enjoy!

Make this railway station the last stop on your trip.

your fucking homelands don't want you back. you ade your bed, now sleep in it, we have a roach infestation as is

i have blue eyes and fair skin so im probably whiter than you

you are some kind of nigger aren't you?

WTF is that?!?!?! seriously what is the story behind this......

Australia is a quasi American state, at this point.

And American culture is far below European culture

No, you’re not
Pic is me, I’ve got blue eyes too bucko
Yea, that’s my point

when a woman transitions into a man they get skin cut from their arms and legs and rolled into a pseudo penis

Oh shit!! guys its a real live gaul! shh dont scare it away i want to pat it....

Briton here.

The intellectual difference is the first divergence. Like that little disagreement we had a few centuries ago - mainly intellectual. Thinkers such as Thomas Paine and Benjamin Franklin laid the intellectual foundations of the new state. Upon these foundations, spiritual differences start to manifest. Ideas such as Manifest Destiny and events such as your civil war spiritually shaped the country, as had devotion to faith.

Australia hasn't yet experienced such spiritual development. But in time, it will.

To create a rootless people is the end-goal of mass immigration.
The create an endless brown mass without any roots or pride that can be easily controlled.

The biggest globalist SJW I know irl is an indonesian/chinese girl living in the Netherlands. She is as rootless as it gets. She feels right at home in a society where everyone is brown and has no sense of national or racial pride.

God has forsaken us.. This seriously makes me question how i can be a member of the same species as a creature that does this to itself.. Seriously think about it. Look what it has done to itself. and now our entire mainstream culture is encouraging children to undertake a lifestyle of which this kind of thing is an element.. They are telling us all that this is not only normal but it somehow makes you a person of high achievement.. Some sick demon has gained control of our culture. Its actually scary when you really stop to think about it.. No wonder half the population is self medicating with powerful opiates!

Precisely

Wouldn't want to move to Europe to be low class there. There's a reason our ancestors left that place btw, Euro future looked bleak back then, and still looks bleak to me no matter how much money America injected them after the war.

Also just because you look Euro and have an Italian/German/British surname doesn't make you part of the club.

lol you need to understand what i was saying or maybe read the post.. Im talking about returning there as a kind of pilgrimage to reconnect with parts of your culture that make up who you are.. To experience it for a little while and then to bring it back hoe with you. Its a healthy and enjoyable exercise that i believe is very important and something that is being lost in our time.

will you help me catch the gaul.. He fkn got scared and ran away before i got to pat him.......