YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/m.erc.y_d/
yahoo.com/lifestyle/lingerie-photo-shoot-sends-powerful-message-never-sorry-black-171547014.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Take that whitey

> Diversity
> All Black

It really does mean anti-white.

dam so divers 10/10 slay quen yas

>diverse

How did they get that many sheboons in a room without them all chimping out?

yea its just so surreal its hard to believe. we really do have to "gas the kikes, race war now", dont we?

pay them after

>100% nigger
>diversity

>All black
>Diverse
Huh. K.

>proud to be white
>straight hair, makeup and facial features like the whiteys
10/10

>Add one tubby
>photo is now diverse

Can't fool me that easy FBI-san

"Diversity" is a code word for "No whites".

dang, almost got em

They should apologize for being eternally oily

They paid for their abortions.

Heroin, nogs can't get enough

hello nigger lover

>diverse
Good to see them finally dropping the act and admitting that they define "diverse" as "non-white". Wonder how many normies will eventually wake up and realize what a "diverse society" actually means.

Umm, they're all in lingerie in an alley with graffiti on the walls. Is there any way to interpret that that doesn't involve prostitution?

>Diverse
They meant how some are skinny and some are chubby, right?

Fuck those niggers

>the one on the right
how did that fatty sneak in?

There are at least 2 people in that picture who I'd rather sleep with than the landwhale in OP.

>never be sorry for being black

Uh...who asked you to? Literally everyone besides maybe us at Sup Forums walks on eggshells around blacks and goes out of their way to cuck for blacks and talk about how great they are. Also
>diverse

All black is diverse?? Or does diverse just mean no whites because that's sure what it seems like

Several of these women are part white, lol.

me on the right

>few of them have straightened hair
wow culturally appropriating much?

Faggot.

Correct.

Time to roll I guess

I will now forgo reason and listen only to my dick.

nowadays i do really think we whites should go full racist and just genocide every shitskin

source?

BTW, if you ever need to redpill someone on social media whores and trick photography, here's the fat bitch's IG.
instagram.com/m.erc.y_d/

I think you spotted the 'diversity'.
yahoo.com/lifestyle/lingerie-photo-shoot-sends-powerful-message-never-sorry-black-171547014.html
>The photos also wanted to celebrate and empower women with different hair types and styles. Anderson, who sported dreadlocks, adds, “I want people to see the usual ‘outcast’ as beautiful — seeing dark women with natural hair and long twists being seen as beautiful and sexy.”

all black, all womyn, all thicc, all stripper tier

this is the least diverse photo someone could snap

Those dudes look pretty comfy tbqh, faggot

>I will now forgo reason and listen only to my dick.
...which will drop off in about a week if you stick it in any of them.

>natural hair

Clearly the person that made this photo(shoot) does know nothing about optics.

With that dark background the picture blends together and it's hard to make out what's going on. A lighter and/or more colorful background would work much better.

Light colors = bad.

Next Sup Forums campaign will be show pictures of white women from different european countries labelling their origins with "diverse" written on top. Maybe even "its okay to be white" on the bottom except there is no phase two

You can probably smell the AIDS, in that room.

So why do I have to be sorry for being white?

first dibs on raping the one with the belly

Can you imagine what the Photoshoot smelled Like?
B.O and chicken grease is my guess

Obama's African father abandoned him and died in a drunken car wreck. His White mother and his White grandparents got him through school. And then White people put him in office. If the African in his life, Barack Senior, had been the only influence in his sphere, he would be selling shoes made from tire rubber in a stall in Kenya.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA WHY IS THAT HOBBIT ONE ON THE LEFT THERE??

Funny you mentioned that. I seen that video yesterday.
That was probably the plateau of creativity from a nigger

YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS QQQUUEEENNN SSSSLLLLAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

gtfo niggers

>halfbreed abandoned by his nigger father
>raised to success by his white family
>grows up to hate white people anyway

Sounds familiar.

You mean according to the left, right?
True, I forgot about that.

Makes perfect sense to ruin what could've been a nice photo with potentially interesting light/dark juxtapositions for a fucking agenda.

>Makes perfect sense to ruin what could've been a nice photo for a fucking agenda.
Well they put the fat one in it, didn't they?

>one color. diverse.
I guess they mean the fat chick

Some black chicks are acceptable. We should just give black women diseases that make it impossible for them to give birth to male babies. Problem solved. Girls are happy. ./cheers

>there are actually people this cucked walking around
we're doomed

>THE BLACKENING

It was to be expected for them to re-define diversity once whites become a minority, as to completely eliminate them from representation. This will continue in the coming years, you'll have more and more shows with an all black cast (maybe some brown people) in the name of "diversity". It's really not as if they are doing much to hide their agenda.

I'd rather look at pictures of toilet bowls full of shit.

>literally "It's okay to be black"

Wonder if this'll be seen as racist too.

>never be sorry for being black

are they saying that

it's okay to be black?

Because hundreds of years ago niggers enslaved niggers then sold them to Jews and they were then bought by American plantation owneres. Jews hate Christians because old stuff that happened before this and are covetous of white peoples stuff so they stirred up a bunch of self hatred in whites and unwarranted pride in niggers in order to break up whites identity and self worth. Thatvmakes it easier for the jews to conquor whites because ehen white people work together theyre an unstoppable force of ingenuity and power.

SAUCE

>Never feel sorry for being black=powerful message to live by

>Its ok to be white too=racism

Fuck this retarded gay earth and the retards who make it gay

"W-well you see something oppression something institutional power something slavery uh and also muh holocaust so therefore only whites can be racist!" - Professor Goldstein

>mfw not even a single one of them feels attractive
I guess my dick is racist too.

I'LL NEVER BE SORRY FOR BEING WHITE!

IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE!

holy shit, im stiff as shit.
Sauce?

>made to the perfect millimeter.

Is that Caprice on the left?

>doesn't understand the concept of borders

>thinks his stupidity is an argument

>Several of these women are part white, lol.
There is basically no varity in there are no asian, indian, caucasian, greek, spanish, mexican, latino etc in this picture, every woman have dark skin, dark eyes and dark hair this picture is literally the exact opposite of diverse.

Well, they could've dressed her up somehow or do something 'creative'. Like perhaps, dress her up like a tribe elder/'fortune teller'-kind of woman. I don't know, just pulling something out of my ass.

Even though it'd be an obvious pushing of an agenda, they could've been more creative with it.

Dress them in traditional attire perhaps? Do something with their hair or something?

They're just all the same, all in the same underwear. For the cult so obsessed with 'diversity', they make pretty fucking boring looking 'art' by casting people that look almost identical.

Wasted potential, even for their propaganda-pushing.

Sorry, went on a bit of a rant there.

>> bunch of niggers
>> somehow diverse

They could have at least thrown in the token chink or jap. They need to review the text book definition of "diverse" and see that it doesn't mean "herd of nogs".

I know the redhead's name is Ariel and I've seen the blondebefore but I can't remember her name. Can't tell with brunette because of angle.

Wow. Look at all that diversity.

>diverse
>only black women

KeK's army of wizards and warlocks strike again

>Diversity

This is not even diverse. Its just a basic fuck you to our forefathers.

no such thing as 'part white'
one drop rule you fucking nigger

Taking us up the Hershey Highway, It will all come out in the end. It will be a stinky mess.

Bitch on the left got blacked already, it's not worth it.

Just give me the name, spaniard, and nobody gets hurt.

they're all fucking brown..

404 error: diversity not found.

Caprice / ? / Ariel

Thanks Hun.

Time to appropriate that.

Hmm... Where have I heard something similar to this?

>It's okay to be white

Ah yes!

All wearing hair extensions, hiding their diversity. All wearing identical makeup applied the exact same way, hiding their diversity. All but one in the top percentile for low body fat, hiding their diversity.

Someone juxtapose this next to a news story about how the "it's okay to be white" poster is racist

So beautiful, so diverse.

It's okay to be black.

Does that pool have a deep end? He wouldn’t have to be surrounded by nignogs if it did