Why do Americunts feel it is acceptable to kill someone just because they stole from you?

Why do Americunts feel it is acceptable to kill someone just because they stole from you?

Because it is.

You would have to provide a specific example.

Why do brits think that it is ok to steal and not revieve righteous punisment for it?

It should be mandatory.
Get out of my country you faggot.

My property is an extension of my life. I spent time out of my life to work for the money to buy these things. Furthermore, when they decided to steal from me, they decided that my life is not important, and I will make the same decision regarding their life.

Because they are hyper-individualist and have a severe lack of compassion.

Everyone posting that webm where the bitch with her tits out steals cash from the Uber driver is saying she should have been killed.

If they didn't kill the robber, the robber kills them

Property is the keystone of civilisation.
No wonder your country is in it's current state.
Sort your shit out you fucking disgrace.

Because stealing involves threatening the victim's life.

The fact that you have to ask means that you're low t beta soyboy, who will never comprehend what it is to be a man.

>sides with the attacker
>thinks he's the compassionate one

Because criminals do not deserve life.

Consumerism, materialism, hyper-individualism, lack of compassion/empathy, low value of human life, gun culture, small benis.

it shows that they are the scum of the earth and worse than an animal, so they deserve it 100%

This, it can't be taught-- only intuited

pobodies nerfect

>why is it acceptable for a thief to put his life on the line for useless items without potentially getting shot
When some idiot walks into your house and you dont know the intent, you would rather not defend yourself? He doesnt deserve to die, but if you put yourself in a shit situation dont be upset when something shitty happens. Theres a reason why we dont pet bears or lions.

Because they think they're doing robber a favor by facilitating his career.

>the absolute state of a britbong eurocucks

sage this shit morons

Hell fucking yes, son.

Sometimes I decide to love my family too, but otherwise---sheeeeeet---best recognise; I'mma get mines.

Why do British girls get sex groomed by migrants?

Firstly, a thief is not necessarily an attacker. Secondly, I'm not siding with a thief, I just don't think death is a proportional punishment for stealing. Human life>property. And then Americans pretend to be Christians. I don't think they know what that word means.

See I worked hard for that stuff, they didn't. I'll shoot them all like they're nothing. I have zero empathy for them and I would like nothing more than an excuse to spread their brains up a wall. If I ever catch them in my home they better run for their lives, because I'll execute survivors.

This.

You're the one that lacks empathy tho, as evidenced by the fact that you think individualism is bad.

>implying it's not

>low value of human life

Well, we’re talking about thieves so obviously they would be niggers so what is there to value? Pic related it’s the only black things that should be in my house.

Fuck you...

I bet you're one of those commie Londoners raising your wife's son

You have finite time on this earth.
You convert this finite time on earth via work to wealth/property.
Someone steals your finite time on this earth.

>My property is an extension of my life. I spent time out of my life to work for the money to buy these things.

correct

also correct

i can't even tell if OP is serious or not because so many people actually do believe that it's better to be robbed of fruits of your life's work than kill a thief

>Human life>property.

Your government doesn't think so. In fact, neither does any other government on this fucking planet.

Its not "because the stole" its "in order to prevent them"

Lmao this. They can't steal my stuff if they don't make it out of my house alive with it.

Imaginr a world where any crime from misdemeanor to felony was immediate death upon conviction. We could eliminate the subhumans and prevent them from breeding. It would be great

Its illegal in most states to kill some stealing from you unless you can prove your life was in immediate danger

Not necessarily != Not guaranteed not to be

If you don't have the right to defend your property you don't have the right to own it.

If i walk into your house right now and lift your computer do you not think it reasonable that you use force to stop me?

If it is reasonable that you use force then why do you think you should have to limit it? Why should you put yourself at extra risk by not using as much force as possible because I'm a cunt who's decided to take your stuff?

Why do British burglars think it's okay to steal just because they won't get shot?

>Firstly, a thief is not necessarily an attacker.

Except most of the time he is a violent attacker.

How do you differentiate the nice thieves from the bad ones? By how pretty they are?

. . . We do?

>you think individualism is bad
It is when everyone is too busy always rebelling and "resisting" to work together as a country.

easy to do when there's only your side of the story

ARREST THAT DOG AT ONCE!

Because you should defend your property.

It's not about you. It's about society.

When people stop defending their property, all hell breaks loose.

Because first they will steal a loaf of bread. Then they will take your wallet. Then they will steal your women. Then they steal your country.

>Stalig sholt bee god dont kil stealiing peole nugga

Come try to take my stuff and find out.
Texas here btw.

Mr. Zimmerman has a point

>low value of human life
It's their choices that lead to this perception.

That’s why I live in glorious Texas. Stay off my land.

Because actions have consequences. People seem to forget that nowadays

/thread

>My property is an extension of my life
>I will make the same decision regarding their life.

>wanting something from Texas
>ever
Go to church.

I forced that dead body to break into my house, officer.

Why are you brits hellbent on being cuckolded? Not a day goes by that some massive pedophile ring of native British girls being prostituted by muslim trash isn't discovered. Or that brits aren't being stabbed, clubbed, raped, or ran over by muslims, and yet you're here, on an American website, using American English, on the American internet, using an American designed computer, on an American website, whining about Americans.

Are you getting off on watching mohammad be the most popular name for newborns in your country while your native girls are raped or voluntarily genocide you off the planet?

cute gun ^^

Because niggers aren't people

>they stole from you
The answer is in the question.

Dr. Light is a badass, wtf.

t. nogunz

it takes a certain lack of self to steal
and that person has also gone out of their way to be an asshole
and if you kill all the theives there will be no theives
hell, kill even just a small fraction and that shit would stop dramaticly
off with their head

Because the person who stole from you is a nigger.

>Taurus
Trash.

"Resistance to sudden violence, for the preservation not only of my person, my limbs and life, but of my property, is an indisputable right of nature which I have never surrendered to the public by the compact of society, and which perhaps, I could not surrender if I would. Nor is there anything in the common law of England ... inconsistent with that right." - John Adams
>but of my property, is an indisputable right of nature

Because of our culture and of our founding fathers

Reasonable force = killing him if he is a threat to your life, not to your property. Reasonable force if he is not a threat to your life means the minimum amount of force needed to to prevent the theft, not a summary execution.

I love stand your ground states.

In Michigan I can kill you even if you haven't come all the way in the front door yet.

thievery in general does not imply violence or the threat of it
(pickpocketing, stealing a car, breaking in)
robbery does
(mugging, carjacking, armed robbery)

>Taurus

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lol.
If you only knew how much wealth is here. The oil is only part of it. It's clear that you live in a cloud of propaganda.

Ok come stand in front of it faggot

>My property is an extension of my life

Consumerism has gone too far

Do they have a weapon? Are they acting in a threatening manner? These are things to consider before you kill him.

Yup. If they value their life so little, then why should I?

it can be taught. bourgeois faggots never have to learn it because petty theft doesn't affect their bottom line very much.

>Why do Americunts feel it is acceptable to kill someone just because they broke into your house?
>Why do Americunts feel it is acceptable to kill someone just because they are a threat to your life?

These fucks have agency in their life.
they decided to break the law.
No one made them try to be dicks to you.
once they wrong you to this degree, really who gives a fuck about the degenerates of society.

Are you a Christian?

Thieves are lazy, human garbage, who contribute nothing to society and ruin the effort and hard work of others who are trying to succeed ion like honest.

They're a destructive force in any functioning society, so it's not only "okay" to kill them, it's actually good to kill them - it's a service to society, and makes the world a better place.

Those acts of "rebellion" are pretty collectivist in nature. Individualism implies personal responsibility, something those leftist cunts know nothing about.

In fact, I'd say that their bullshit is mostly about "resisting" personal responsibility. They think that they have the right for the state to be responsible for them. When such policies get implemented, the entire society gets fucked over.

Those fucktards are the biggest reason public corporal punishment should be re-introduced.

Because you're not a homicidal maniac, hopefully.

Why do you feel it's acceptable to steal from someone who earned what you want instead of just going and earning it for yourself?

This.

this
i wouldnt even give my wife something that small either

>I live on my property
foreign concept, I know

wow great evidence
and lemme guess she was black
or not white
if so then that explains it
ppl here want all non whites dead
has nothing to do with stealing and nothing to do with America

texas is the only state where i can kill a nigger if he's stealing the rims off of my wheels. in the other 49 you have to be in fear for your life to shoot a dindu. based texas.

Indiana here. You can just be threatening on my property.

>minimum amount of force
the minimum amount of force required to prevent a future theft is reasonable force. putting a thief in the clay meets this bar

I'd be more worried about standing behind it t b h.

based pollack

>British flag
Thread hidden

>stealing isn't consumerist

Reasonable force is the most force possible not the least.

she was actually white, moron, the driver was a darkie

Its not acceptable though. In most states you can only kill a person to defend the life of yourself and others. It's only in hick states like Texass and Floriduh that you can legally kill someone for no reason. Just stay out of the shit holes and you'll be fine, probably.

I don't think individualism is necessarily bad. But I do think disproportional punishment is bad. Of course in some cases killing a thief is justified, just not by default.

>white

>Why are you brits hellbent on being cuckolded?
They have strict gun control, this is the result.

you get the gist