MEME WAR - Hollywood rape epidemic awareness campaign - Brainstorming edition

What about launching a campaign to create awareness about the hollywood rape epidemic and use it as a plataform for subtle redpills about ((their)) influence.

Just think about the memetic potential...
Are you interested?
Would you take part on it?
Can you help with the creation of memes and infographics about the degeneracy of hollywood and the entertainment industry?

This could be our next "it's okay to be white". Let's take our chance to ride the tiger.

> Little goy girl forced to kiss black kid for entertainment of adult jewish men.
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/stranger-things-season-2-netflix-child-actors-pressured-kiss-duffer-brothers-sadie-sink-caleb-a8041401.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mvVmRLQAWlY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Allah Hu Akbar

you will never get mainstream appeal with the whole "we hate niggers" schtick. give it up stoormniggers

THEY WILL PAY FOR THIS

Email the story / interview to the Daily Mail.

Tier 5 autism deployed

Who said that is going to be the message?

Whenever you do this anti-racemix shit, you drive a lot of people away from common sense. You will never stop race mixing; Although, there will never be an entirely mixed world population. You do not give science enough credit in this effect Sup Forums. The races have survived for millennia, because we are attracted to those who look as we do. White women are undoubtedly beautiful, but so are women in general. There are gorgeous women of every race, no doubt, but it is up to YOU to keep your sick in your pants and see the psychological hell you'd put yourself through by trying to assimilate another language, foreign modes of thinking, customs, fucking hygiene... Dude, you have no idea how nasty bitches from foreign countries are. They legit don't believe in germs outside of the continental US. Except in Japan... China acts like they do, but then they'll turn around and shovel a handful of fucking rhino shit into theirs gullet and claim super powers. Fucking chinks man... I swear.

bump

Well put however i disagree, when the number of white people become miniscule enough (((they))) will put white hate into maximum overdrive and persuade the goyim go just murder the last of the whites. The ones who stayed pure.

LURK MOAR

>Whenever you do this anti-racemix shit, you drive a lot of people away from common sense.

No if you do it in the smart way.
Going full nazi retard is not the smart way.
Going "it's okay to be white" and start recovering the capacity to shame some kind of pathological social dynamics is the right way.

That's the point of this thread.
How we can creative a narrative that help us.

>There are gorgeous women of every race, no doubt
Show me a gorgeous Australian abo woman

White people are the most capable and formidable fighters in the world. We are cunning and fearless and have everything to gain. When it comes to that point, there will be nothing to stop us. The fighting will not cease until everything is in it's rightful place. The Jews must be destroyed.
I Lurk Plenty

No fair. They cannot be considered part of the human race.

Why is it always an Eastern European that stands up to the shitskins in the west and never the natives? What turned you all guys in to pussies?

Post World War II propaganda and brainwashing.

Because they don't try half the shit they pull on you eastern fuckers over here. You'll never see a gang of 20 Muslims walking down the streets, groping anything. If they did, They would be putting the flames out on their children's backs. You'll never get the American media to cover any kinds of civil unrest when it comes to muzzies. Just negroids.

Hold the fuck up... Do you understand what this situation implies? It implies that this Muslim mother fucked was comfortable enough to leave his house, treat women any way he so pleased, carry weapons without fear of being stopped, searched, apprehended... Until finally a little boy tried to act more like a man than any other Swede that crossed his path. This isn't a story about how the while community rose up to chase fucking Muslims out of Sweden for murdering a child trying to protect his people, no, this is the story of a Swedish cover up, for the sake of diversity. Get fucked Pollack. Your country is the reason we lost our most powerful allies. Never forget Danzig.

Pretty sure it's because of you guys and the Russians that nazis lost, put that in your pipe and smoke it

no that's fucking stupid

Based square head

People don't care. The only thing that will have any impact on Hollywood is for people to boycott, and there isn't anything big enough they are about that will encourage them to boycott ALL of Hollywood. The NFL was effective, because they'll just turn off "muh football" and watch college football, baseball, a MOVIE, etc. Nobody cares enough about little kids getting molested to boycott Hollywood.

How about "Weinstein is a Jew" or something like that in the same font? I don't know, maybe people will make the connection with the IOTBW posters and hate it more, or it'll redpill them on the kikes. Either way, there are no breaks on the IOTBW train.

brakes*

Because you instigated them into a fucking war to defend themselves. Fucking Bolshevik clock sucking, Polish Jew

if feminists knew that women and men aren't even allowed to sit together to worship maybe they'd trigger?

>form of a question
>provoking consideration
Does Weinstein Represent The Hollywood Jew?

How is that based? Poland was nothing but a communist-Jew puppet back then. Fucking LARP fag

Even if that were true in any way, which it isn't you guys still delivered the killing blow to them together with your bolshevik friends. You can blame it on us all you want it doesn't undo the cucking you did to yourself.

>Poland was nothing but a communist-Jew puppet back then
We became one because of you, before the war we were fascist. Open a book for once instead of a cheeseburger

youtube.com/watch?v=mvVmRLQAWlY

What's going on here lads, lets shine a light on our age old problem.

A good one would be something like

>Protect our child actors

it's ambiguous enough to be overlooked but if someone was to look into it I'm sure there is a lot of dirt.

>Protect our child actors and actresses
< image>
> Predators shall be stopped.

Hump

You are surrounded by the enemy. I just see them on t.v. no one wants to war with America Bitch, no one.

> comes in with no real plan
> "hey guys, wouldn't it be cool if we did something?"
> impartofthehacktivistgroupanonymous.jpg
> gets mad when anons tell him that his non-plan wont work because "that's not what I meant!"

>You are surrounded by the enemy
Where's that? They all dress up as white people? Fuck, we didn't even suspect that, I'm calling the president right now

Greece had terrorist attacks???

You are such a stupid faggot

It includes separatist and commie attacks as terrorist and it goes back decades

I like it, and I think that schools and mabye even near major media outlets would be the best location to put up such posters

It's social media death already?