JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Koj0V7G46fs
theverge.com/2017/11/3/16605272/lord-of-the-rings-jrr-tolkien-game-of-thrones-amazon-studios
cracked.com/blog/do-we-need-lotr-show-with-half-characters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LORD OF THE KANGZ

>re-telling a story that's been told before and probably better than what you'd do

For what purpose?

Get ready for diversity quotas and orcs being portrayed as Christians instead of the muslim trash they are.

fbpbp

>nigger hobbits with afros and big lips
>gook elves with funny jap accents
>gandalf is a tranny

Gee, i wonder.

They're going to SJW Shit out of it. Orcs will be white blonde haired blue eyed family men while Aragon will be a 300lb cut Tranny bulldyke and all of the hobbits and Gandalf will be black.

God, I would fucking love if Tolkien was still alive

Is there actually a good non-meme answer as to why the eagles didn’t throw the ring in the volcano?

The only answer I got from my LOTR nerd friend was that the eagles can’t do everything for mankind and they needed to learn to work together or something. Sort of like how Gandalf technically could use more magic but he restrains himself so the heroes can overcome.

I'm okay with Netflix wasting hundreds of millions of dollars on this under the misguided impression that it will attract viewers. It won't = LotR is nerd tier forever.

>black Gandalf
>black Aragorn
>black elves
>black Numenoreans
>Sauron is a cis white male

That and probably the nazguls would intercept them.

>Niggin
>BilAbo
>Samdullah
>Fronando
OY VEY.

Easterlings are Slavs.

>Orcs were peaceful people until the white man enslaved them

>eye of sauron is blue

>People will watch the original movies out of interest and for comparison purposes
>Get redpilled
I'm okay with this.

I always just assumed it's because it'd be really easy for sauron to spot the giant eagles in the sky. Frodo would be harder to spot.

I said similar in the last thread. Fucking dumb idea. Do an adaptation of Silmarillion because there's no way they'll top Jackson's version, plus everyone is already familiar with the basis of the story. There'll be no fucking surprises.

Top kek

WE

AYO HOL UP MASTA FRODO

We waz wizads an sheit

Quick gestalt pls, we are getting diversity qouta niggers in a movie based on a anti-nigger book?

Christopher Tolkien won't let them touch the Silmarillion. He wasn't happy with how the other movies turned out at all and doesn't want the Silmarillion ruined by them

NO FUCKING WAY.
It's 100000x worse than I thought. Absolutely disgusting.

Is this real?

Less than a few dozen in the world. Slow reproduction rates. Can literally be killed by one or 2 arrows. The lava itself has to be within the volcanos cave system not outside.

Don’t matter.

Won’t watch it.

Starve em.

No cnn
No nbc
No msnbc
No fox
No npr
No movies

Turn it off their nasty propaganda.

Starve them and enjoy life.

Eagles are the direct representatives of Manwe, who's basically the highest ranking god in the lore. After Numenoreans attacked Valinor, the gods forsook Middle Earth and vowed to never get involved in their shit again. One of the women gods threw a hissy fit because Sauron's a sort of demigod so the gods are sort of to blame for him messing shit up, so they allowed one exception to their non-interference policy by sending the wizards. The Eagles really shouldn't even have acted as transport, but Gandalf was bros with them even back in Valinor so they broke the rules a little for him.

Even the wizards had their powers cucked and were really just supposed to organize and motivate the people of Middle-Earth to fight Sauron and not fight themselves, but after Gandalf died Manwe got overruled by Iluvatar who sent Gandalf back with his level uncapped.

Yeah Sauron would spot them and send his Nazgul mounted on flying black monstrosities to kill the shit out of them.

They don’t even have the rights to all the characters, so it’s pretty doubtful.

Ay yo, Frodo, hol up. Its me nigga, Samwise Gamgee. We gonna take dat mahfucking ring and shove it up saurons cracker ass or what nigga?

No. Not by any source I can find. I may be a retard and things may be much worse than I've disillusioned my self to be.

No

It's fake. Thank fuck.

Frodo with the ring. He should be invisible, but being a nig makes it hard to become invisible.

Welcome to the new age of media, where any pretext of artistic integrity has been thrown out the window.

Remember the days when you'd have a popular franchise/series that completed its story, and then that was it? How things like Star Wars, Harry Potter, and Lord of the Rings told their completed story, and that was supposed to be it? Not anymore, famalam. We in the capeshit disney era now. If something can be milked, it WILL be milked, no matter what. They'll do unnecessary sequels. And if that's not practical, they'll do soft reboots. And if that's not possible, they'll do hard reboots. And they'll keep doing it over and over again as long as they can squeeze an extra dime out of something while running it into the dirt.

You thought Star Wars was completed? Well now it's owned by Disney and you're going to get yearly releases from now until judgement day.
You thought LOTR was done? Here's your shitty Hobbit "trilogy" and now a TV show and who knows what's next after that.
You thought Harry Potter was completed? Gonna reboot that for extra shekels. Enjoy AIDS-Dumbledore and Black Hermoine

It’s a good answer though. Having a common enemy brought the different races of middle earth together. This is largely symbolized in the Legolas/Gimli friendship and perhaps with Aragorn/Arwens relationship. Also Rohan coming to the aid of Gondor for the first time in centuries which represents the breaking up of a long lasting bitter resentment. Of course you shitposting moviefags will never care to understand any of this. Btw I love the movies but I can’t stand people who never read the books trying to debate the intentions of the people of middle earth based only on what the movies portrayed.

We waz wizads an sheit

This image makes me want to cut myself.

Who cares? The best version is already out
youtube.com/watch?v=Koj0V7G46fs

>any white people at all in 2017

def a fake

bitch, are you fo' real?!

Finally Mr. Bergstein show these goyim that the elves were totally gay.

Why the "JUST"?
I hated the movies.
Overrated.

Amazon does a pretty good job with TV shows, just look at The Man in The High Castle. I don't see what the big deal is. People who watch LOTR movies over and over again have mental problems.

I heard they want to make gandalf the original hogwarts wizard.

>and orcs being portrayed as Christians instead of the muslim trash they are.

Memes are becoming reality

Kill yourself you fucking nonce.

MASSA FRODO USE GOTS TA DRANK

No it is real. Writers were tweeting about it and cracked.com did an article.

theverge.com/2017/11/3/16605272/lord-of-the-rings-jrr-tolkien-game-of-thrones-amazon-studios

cracked.com/blog/do-we-need-lotr-show-with-half-characters/

If Tolkien was alive today he would drive to the studio and start shooting up the place.

And I would cheer him on.

maximum pleb. Also, TMITHC is fucking garbage except for having nazi aesthetics. The characters except Smith are shit. The plot was shit. It's fucking boring and dull.

I only slogged through a season of that garbage because I had the flu last winter and had nothing else to watch

Very brave of you.

This isn't an argument. Responding so emotionally like a child to a rational inquiry is proving my case that the people who watch the very long LOTR movies over and over again have mental problems.

Ayo Lurtz hol up... Ya'll niggaz do know you wuz kangs once right?

shiiiiieeettt

I still can't believe Christopher Lee is gone...

Leave your fedora on when you stick your head in the oven you fucking nonce.

>Elves at Helm's Deep
>Elrond Half-Elven (and half human) being anti-human
>Theoden under a literal spell
>Characterization of Denethor as an elitist out of touch with his people rather than despairing
>Faramir almost handing over Frodo
and worst of all
>The army of the dead btfo'ing every orc at the siege of Minas Tirith (instead of just scaring away the enemy to lift the siege further south and allow human reinforcements to arrive) just so Peter Jackson could reuse his frighteners sfx
By no means perfect films.

and I believe in the game he ends up banging the only blonde chick in the game.

I bet you if the Jews had just paid them the 7.5% royalties they had owed before having to be taken to court he wouldn't have been so pissed about it. I know he called them "action movies" and didn't like them but I bet him being jewed out of the royalties he was owed is what made him pissed off in the first place.
Regardless, Christopher Tolkien is 90 something. He'll die soon and if his son is a fan of money you can bet he'll sell the rights.

SHeeeeiittt

1. Flying Nazniggers (who were implied at times to be ridiculously fast and have ranged weapons)

2. Towers and towers and towers (Sauron and his orcs, until the chaos caused by the destruction of the ring, had towers everywhere since Sauron knew the destruction of the ring was a move his enemies may make)

3. Sauron himself (Sauron is alive. He's not as strong without the ring in his possession, but he's alive and could use trickery to stop the Eagles. The only reason the hey he Eagles were able to get close before Sauron got KOd was because he was focused on the battle at the gate)

4. Darkness and shiet (Sauron repeatedly fucks with the weather to screw his enemies, chances are he could fuck up the Eagles if the hey got close)

GO!

wez gonna kill this wite boi sauron

fukin saved

lotr Sup Forums memes are my favourite

>Denethor
They ruined Denethor by simplifying him into a crazed madman, whereas in reality he was an intelligent person driven to despair because everywhere he looked he saw only encirclement and no way to defeat Sauron.

This.

Before I even read the books I thought the elves at Helm's deep made no sense.

How did they get there? Sauroman still controlled the pass.

Where did they go when the walls were breached? Did they all get killed?

Also, Denethor's story is 100x better in the books and gives a better explanation for his crazy motives.

There will be a whole lot of "Sales Rep" talk on a question like this but you have to understand something about a for profit story. It has to take its sweet time to get to a conclusion in order to build suspense. If Gandalf (or Saruman and Sauron) fires the nuclear weapon, so to speak, the story is over and all the paying audience is done with the series. They take their money home with them too. If the action is drawn out over a long time, like in the novels, there is plenty for fans to digest and think about. More importantly, there is a lot of money to be made. This can ruin stories when they drag on too long but in general you want to let suspense build up for a long time to create a stunning climax.

I loved the novels but was underwhelmed by the movies. There is something about a book that is hard to translate to the screen. Text is still the quickest way to convey multiple perspectives. This is probably the main advantage of books (if not the low cost to produce) and why they still have an important place in the entertainment world even in the age of CGI.

Morgan freeman may live. Kill the rest.

Lmao

WHO'S READY FOR NIGGER HOBBITS AND MUSLIM ELVES?

Eagles didn't fight the nazgul until the witch king was dead. Sauron was too well protected.

nothing is sacred

Just watched Logan last night. You're not kidding. Fuckers are going hard in the paint with this forced diversity agenda.

dayum eagles will be givin dem ugly ass mofuggas a har time

Tolkien was pretty clear in the lore that Haradrim (referred to as black men, probably niggers, maybe dark skinned arabs) and Easterlings (arabs) were all servants of Sauron and considered enemies of the west just as much as orcs. I mean, the entire literally revolves around dark=bad light=good, and that extends to every aspect of Tolkien's writing.

As far as I'm aware there's only a single account in the lore of what would (probably) be sub-Saharan Africa, when Earendil sailed to the furthest reaches of the southern lands and fought Ungoliant, a giant evil spider that eats light and pretty much fucked the world forever in the early lore. That tells you pretty much everything you need to know about Tolkien's view on niggers and their origins in his books.

It's a shame that Tolkien's works are owned by cucks who will let people shit all of their integrity in exchange for money.

nice

fookin 5 star post mah nigguh

we wuz uruk boyz and shiiiet

Can't make up their own original concepts lets just niggify all the works great white men made.

You think some shitty garbage online book store is going to put the same meticulous care and details into the story, characters, locations like the movies have? Damn you're dumb as fuck faggot lmao

Muh diversity.

My understanding is that Easterligs were Mongol or Turkic (from the East and swarthy). Harad correlates to North Africa on a map...Arabs aren't black.

The only mention of black skin in LOTR is from Far Harad (Sub-Saharan Africa) and they are called Half Trolls lmao

(((They))) are just doing to the media what (((they)))' ve been doing to western society.

Cristopher Tolkien is involved in the show.
He's not gonna let anyone do shit he doesn't want in it.
Rest assured that the show will be the same as the book was

RIP Lord of the ring
all series are bad

Army of the dead is spot on, never liked that. I have to disagree about theoden being under an actual spell though, I thought the change was well done and helps move the film along, and it shows gandalfs true power level early and sets him up against Saruman.

also
no netflix

>under a literal spell
Which detracts from Tolkien's message that you are responsible for your own actions and even in failure you could still pick yourself up and do good.

That is a good point. Sam would be white and Frodo will be black. No way they are going to have a black person say 'master' to someone else. Not happening.

The opportunity to make it a white saying it to a black will not be passed up.

Jews don't create anything original. They treat stories the way they treat countries, they just take something someone else has built and cram niggers into it.

Maybe we will get to see Chad Glorfindel strutting around BTFOing ring wraiths this time.

>yfw all of the elves are (((genderless)))

Tolkien was a drug addict and a massive degenerate. All of his work is worth less than garbage. Creating a worthless fantasy world and a fictional language has caused millions of people to waste their lives studying something which has no intellectual value.