It’s a blacked Christmas

m.youtube.com/watch?v=giWcQyLo-1Y

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9HWnO5XZf2M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=66HuFrMZWMo
fox17online.com/2017/11/06/east-grand-rapids-commissioners-condemn-its-okay-to-be-white-fliers/
google.ie/amp/metro.co.uk/2017/05/31/this-black-womans-open-letter-to-the-men-of-ireland-about-dating-is-everything-6675503/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=OM8UxdmtLWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the real holocaust can't come quick enough

Jesus christ no

Jesus christ no

And fucking Junkie Obiwan is narrating it

I’m surprised I haven’t seen a dozen threads dedicated to this already???
It obviously gonna make news headlines when “alt right” trolls flood Debenhans twitter feed and youtube comments.

Interesting and self bump

I think most of us have become desensitized to all of this and have seen much more obvious examples

>mfw potato niggers isn't just a meme name

Nothing but race mixing adds coming from the UK these days. Disgusting.

And another bump

As a Redhead (not ginger half breeds) but a pure fucking nordic redhead, my people make up less than 1% of the world's population. We are a rarity and a sign of true white purity. The most northern of the Europeans with the whitest of skin.

THIS IS FUCKING GENOCIDE
The larger agenda is for whites to become extinct, but the first to fucking go will be the redheads.

This is about the fifth popular tv show/ advertisement etc etc I have seen in a month where they have had a Natural Redhead girl being blacked. This constitutes fucking genocide and we are first on their list.

Remember what the Jews on stranger things made that redhead girl do. They forced her to kiss the black kid. They Forced Her.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9HWnO5XZf2M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=66HuFrMZWMo
The black stuff

Probably the same advertising agency behind all these ads.

Will research it and get back to you actually.

We can see (((Who))) is behind these.

Thanks user. I'll have a look myself and see what I can find too.

>forced

She had every right to quit.

I had a job cleaning a mechanic's garage in high school. Didn't wanna do it. Did it anyway for the money.

Your white beauty is a prostitute.

At the end of the day I have no problem with Guinness commercials full of Africans being shown in Africa..but the last two national Guinness adverts in Ireland are the two I posted.
Frankly fuck Guinness. I ain’t drank it in years anyhow but I don’t see Heineken or any other beer company pulling this shit.

Well it didn't take long user. The director behind the Guinness ad is (((Henry Alex Rubin))) and the advertising agency is called Abbot and Mead. More to follow.

News report in East Grand Rapids. Holy fucking shit, the user in that city created so much butthurt even your hag of a mayor is in tears over it and some Jew is complaining about whites not being guilty for the 6 gorillion. PRICELESS.

I would kiss you if I could user, that was a work of art.

fox17online.com/2017/11/06/east-grand-rapids-commissioners-condemn-its-okay-to-be-white-fliers/

No question the kikes have a hardon for Ireland. The amount of shilling against us here has been ridiculous at times. It’s blatantly obvious it’s not organic. The kikes are actively targeting Ireland and Irishness.

Went to ireland recently and it was alarming the influence the kikes had on Irish society. Scary thing is most folks had no clue what was happening or what is in store for them. Stay strong user. Fight for your people. Wake them up before its too late

Remember to shill Éire/pol/ threads with whatever you dig up. Again I think a boycott of Guinness is in order.

She's white too.

The news report is trying to claim that altright.com is responsible for the message. Which is probably bad news that they can spin it in this manner.

I've noticed that to and they try to drive a wedge between us and the diaspora in America. It's sad to see that here some Irish people fall for it and the plastic Paddy bullshit and start using that derogatory term which only serves divide us.

Oh, bad news actually. That was the handiwork of a shill or controlled opposition plastering their shitty website all over the flier.

We could do with a demographic shift by encouraging the diaspora back home. The most patriotic Irish are the ones who were never born here but have blood and ancestry to be able to come home.
If this doesn’t happen soon then this country is dead. Brexit has assured an accelerated demographic shift in the wrong direction and we are about to be flooded with economic migrants that believe this country is about to “benefit”(((economically)))from the banksters moving here.

I never drink that shite anyways and prefer Smithwicks. Only time I had a good feed of Guinness was during an Arthur's day promotion but other than that I wouldn't drink it. I hope more small breweries open up here as I'd rather give money to local enterprises than fucking Diageo.

How so user?

Every effort should be made to entice some of the diaspora back particularly those of first and second generation emigrant background. If I were a wealthy man I'd be helping members of the diaspora come and settle here.

Well I can think of a few things
>Gay marriage
Celebrated as if it’s a great thing
>tons of Nigerians
And I’ve seen evidence it’s not just the Irish women who are getting blacked. I’ve seen Irish men drooling over black Women in the street. It’s pretty pathetic out there. I honesty think a lot of the Irish fell for “Irish not white” meme. But mostly it’s this (((urban))) kike culture promoted that always portrayes blacks as cooler than whites.

would Sup Forums still be mad if it was a chinkess and a white man?

no.

Sup Forums is full of beta hypocrites.

The average person doesn't give a fuck about fag marriage and would scoff at the thought of it.

No self respecting irish man would reproduce with a Sheboon but they will fuck one.
google.ie/amp/metro.co.uk/2017/05/31/this-black-womans-open-letter-to-the-men-of-ireland-about-dating-is-everything-6675503/amp/

Most women I know think of blacks as disgusting and openly say this. It's only the lowest of the low here who will sleep with a nigger.

People here tend to have a disdain for blacks. It's not as bad as you think user.

That's bullshit though. Sup Forums regularly shits on WM/AF as it creates little elliots. Yellow fever gets as much shit as blacked on here. Only real difference is the prevlance of each threads.

A white man with an Asian woman is pathetic and most of Pol will agree.

>Your white beauty is a prostitute.
They're all prostitutes. Doesn't mean we can't use them to hurt the Hollyjew

>Sup Forums is full of beta hypocrites.

says the literal faggot

>it's okay to be white
>ALT-RIGHT FLYERS
>as a jew i'm outraged
Stop it. It's like we're living in a cartoon.

"You Shall"

Sounds fucking Mosaic

Yes user but gay marriage is the doorway to gay adoption and people who scoff at fags marrying have no fucking clue to the bigger picture behind that shit. Homos are somthing like 30 times more likley to be child molestors than straight men...on top of this, most abusers were abused as kids, so it’s a perpetual cycle..fuck, how many gays only ended up gay through child abuse...I’d wager most of em.

Irish fags are the faggiest of fags and incapable of raising a kid because they are so fucking gay and I doubt many would even want to adopt. And doesn't Catholic organizations control adoption anyway?

>catholic organizations
>faggots
Pick one.
As far as the welfare of kids go, it’s two sides of the same coin.

Last Catholic nation in Western Europe. Good scientific record. Hmm

Better to be raised by adoptive Catholic parents than be raised by an unnatural set of parents.

Another hero to save the day.

youtube.com/watch?v=OM8UxdmtLWg

Seriously, fuck this idiotic country.

Catholic parents are not what I mean m8. I meant the church and it’s illustrious history of protecting the kids.
Having a stable mother and father and strong belief in God and the commandments is absolutely required IMO though.

Most Asian women are not pretty, I have no idea why you incels have yellow fever.

It's 2017 and all that happened in the past will not be repeated again by the church.

I'm only really attracted to white women as the main thing I want in a woman is to raise a family and I would never want mixed race children.