INSPIRATION
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-05/new-foia-documents-reveal-fbi-scramble-preserve-records-uranium-one-scandal
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/11/03/uranium-one-previously-undiscovered-foia-documents-could-be-game-changer-in-investigation/v
twitter.com/chiiium/status/920288111757807616
twitter.com/chiIIum/status/926495873177145345'
elections.virginia.gov/
voting.nyc/
youtube.com/watch?v=SHZvVsGGY-U
wsj.com/articles/tax-overhaul-faces-major-hurdles-1510011631
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/06/ralph-northam-campaign-blames-russian-bots-stoking-latino-victory-ad-controversy/
theguardian.com/news/2017/nov/07/steve-bannon-bermuda-robert-mercer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

>I listen and watch Hannity

If you read something today, read these links, about Uranium One.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-05/new-foia-documents-reveal-fbi-scramble-preserve-records-uranium-one-scandal

Why did all of the agencies that approved URANIUM ONE receive preservation orders in Hillary Clinton's FBI EMAIL Investigation?

ALL the agencies that approved Uranium One had preservation orders through Hillary's FBI Email Investigation.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/11/03/uranium-one-previously-undiscovered-foia-documents-could-be-game-changer-in-investigation/v

twitter.com/chiiium/status/920288111757807616
twitter.com/chiIIum/status/926495873177145345'

This is very important news.

TODAY IS THE DAY TO VOTE VIRGINIANS
POLLS ARE OPEN FROM 6 AM TO 7 PM

Don't let any last second polls demoralize you, go in thinking we down a few percents and that every vote matters

If any anons want to help, jumping on social media would be useful right now

Here are some of the hashtags being used:

#VAgov #Gillespie #GameOnVA
More Dems on the #Northam tag

#NYCTerroristAttack, #SundayMorning, #TCSNYCMarathon, and other trends you might find useful in the Virginia Beach, Norfolk, and Richmond areas would be helpfull to target too.

As for the Texas shooting: Push back against any liberals trying to turn this into an anti-white gun control argument. This is another case of a radicalized leftist lashing out on rural Americans.

Polling locations can be found on

elections.virginia.gov/

If you type in your voter info

And just in case:
Expect voter fraud and manipulation. If you are voting, keep tabs on illegals and people being bussed in, especially from DC.

>tfw rewatching nichijou after 5 years while browsing /ptg/ and laughing at the news coverage of the japan trip

TODAY IS THE DAY

MAKE VIRGINIA GREAT AGAIN BROS

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson’s has assigned as many as several hundred State Department officials to quickly clear a huge backlog of public records requests, and it’s upsetting rank-and-file employees.

This backlog includes expediting the public release of thousands of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s official emails.

Many staffers will be reassigned to essentially clerical positions, and will lead to most of them resigning out of frustration.

The department’s FOIA backlog stretches back roughly a decade and would take at least two years to clear without more resources.

To cut that time in half, Rex is committing more people to open-records duty and streamlining the process to move toward a “goal of a more responsive, more accountable, and more transparent State Department,” Tillerson wrote.

When will the results be in?

Nichijou is top shelf anime

I hope Trump sleeps well in S.K., this is his least important stop the whole asia trip.

That picture reminds me - what country didn't even greet Obama on the tarmac that one time? It wouldn't have been Worst Korea. Was it China?

Newswire! Do you have a pic of Trump and Melania on the tarmac after they hold hands and kiss before they split? They had their hands together and lingering while they were both turned away. It was pure Kino. You don't have a pic of that do you?

sold out when?

Why do I have to work :(

Tomorrow

Now we have The Dump Heard 'Round The World

BTFO!!!!!

Not until later today

Because the lawn

president playskool

Mixed signals.

NYC ANONS
REMEMBER TO VOTE TODAY
voting.nyc/

NO BLACKPILLS
BLACKPILLS ENSURE LOSS

KICK THAT LYING KRAUT LARPER REAL ESTATE JEW THE FUCK OUT
ALSO HIS ANIMAL SHELTERS KILL PUPPIES, ALL THE MORE REASON TO GO OUT AND VOTE

Nichijou is pure goodness. I'm absolutely shocked they didn't make more of them. Just watched it for the first time a couple weeks ago actually.

Kek, the AF1 is a downgrade from Trump Force one, not even kidding

youtube.com/watch?v=SHZvVsGGY-U

Well Drumpfsters?

Is this your first election? Polls close and the results are counted, with the victor being announced at some point during the night

wsj.com/articles/tax-overhaul-faces-major-hurdles-1510011631

House Republicans are at odds over plans to eliminate deductions for state and local taxes.

Senate Republicans disagree on child tax credits and whether to accept significantly bigger budget deficits.

>The homeownership breaks have powerful defenders in real-estate agents and home builders. And lawmakers have been hearing from the influential AARP about losing medical expense deductions, as well as constituents with chronic illnesses or whose spouses are in nursing homes.

>The changes to the state and local tax breaks will cost Republicans at least several House votes from New York and New Jersey. It isn’t clear yet whether the elimination of other deductions are causing House Republicans to consider voting against the plan. But every bloc of opposition from within the GOP caucus is a problem given the party’s narrow majorities.

>Another issue is that the Child Tax Credit might not be big enough in the Senate. Rubio (R., Fla.) and Lee (R., Utah) want a credit of $1,800 to $2,000 per child.

>Meadows (R., N.C.), chairman of the influential bloc of conservatives in the House Freedom Caucus, has said that he wants to “make sure the pass-through rate for small businesses is actually a pass-through rate for all small businesses.” If that isn’t the case, “that’s a problem,” he said.

Tax on Foreign Payments
>Conservative groups aligned with the billionaire Koch brothers are against it, likening it to the border-adjusted tax that Republicans proposed. Bozzella, president and CEO of Global Automakers, which represents non-U.S. based companies such as Honda and Hyundai, said the proposal would disrupt supply chains and complicate the tax code. The proposal would encourage companies to avoid the U.S. in their global supply chains, McLernon, president and CEO of the Organization for International Investment, a group representing foreign-based companies with U.S. operations.

they really played this up and yet fucking Abe did it first

>nothing on (MI) ballot besides uncontested city council shit
anyone else?

it is an attractive dress desu if you have the body type

>Trump left Japan
>anime still not real

HELP, /PTG/, THE RUSSIANS MADE ME VOTE FOR ED GILLESPIE

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/06/ralph-northam-campaign-blames-russian-bots-stoking-latino-victory-ad-controversy/

>not busting your ass in your 20s-30s and sitting pretty in your 40s

>gOAT
How is the SK visit guys? Total snoozer compared to Japan?

>woman voted for Northam on F&F
Women's suffrage was a mistake.

>i voted for gillasipee

Extremely vet this

He is bringing it back in air force 1.

if you need yet another piece of evidence that the media is biased...

theguardian.com/news/2017/nov/07/steve-bannon-bermuda-robert-mercer

Article detailing finances of Mercer and Bannon, very interesting.
>The company has also faced sharp criticism for trying to sidestep obligations to the public purse. The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has been pursuing Renaissance for $6.8bn in federal taxes that it was accused of improperly avoiding through practices described as “abuses” in a 2014 investigation by a Senate committee. The two sides are preparing to meet for negotiations this week.
Looks like tax evasion is only an issue when Republicans do it!

Holy fuck that's aesthetic!

That wasn’t his answer tho. It was:

> that should not be discussed right now, look where we are, in the middle of a conference in Asia
> but as you ask, vetting would have done nothing in that situation
> quite the contrary, it would likely have hindered the good guy with a weapon that hit and chased off the murderer otherwise the casualty could be in the hundreds

He did essentially blow her to the shadow realm

Based woman talking about kicking immigrants out and voted for Gillespie on Fox right now.

THEY MADE AN AD SAYING GILLESPIE WANTS TO RUN DOWN IMMIGRANT CHILDREN YET HE MADE THE CONTROVERSY?

Give it a couple years, man. That trip was just the beginning.

>Liberal schizophrenic adderall diet eyes

NOT EVEN ONCE

lol what the actual fuck, trump looks so fed up and wishes he was back in Abe's embrace.

They call those coats

Hey man nice shot, what a good shot man

>Another issue is that the Child Tax Credit might not be big enough in the Senate. Rubio (R., Fla.) and Lee (R., Utah) want a credit of $1,800 to $2,000 per child.

That’s actually reasonable.

Fox & Friends is making me optimistic about a Gillespie win. I hope they're not cockteasing me.

Nice tat work.

You guys are so bad at memeing

Best anime to watch whiile eating breakfast.
>. I'm absolutely shocked they didn't make more of them
Bluray sales were apparently terrible. I think they overpriced them with no extra features?
I disagree, I think the Japan was the least important. Most fun, with memes, but Japan really didn't need that visit as much as these other countries do.

double smug.

>Mercer’s foundation is barred from intervening in election campaigns. But over the past decade, it has given out $62m to conservative research groups and thinktanks whose work generally bolsters Republicans. Among them are prominent names including the Heritage Foundation, the Federalist Society, and the Media Research Center.

PHONEBANKING IS BACK

MATCH ME

huh, i guess it is. looks like a fucking dress to me, but i'm not fashionable so what do i know

someone should buy that guy a 6 pack of beer.

>haha those democrats sure make the funniest memes!
>trump is a child! world leaders are just pretending to like him!
>heres another joke about his baby hands! haha right!!!!

If Dems lose Virginia would it even be considered a moral victory,?

APOLOGISE

I would more than vet that my good man

>Uranium One
Yea, I’ll get right on that, user. It’s not like we already did our part by voting in Trump or anything. It’s up to you and I to go arrest Hillary and her cohorts

Why do Democrats think phonebanking works?

>creak...

>creak...

>creak...

>playskool
Too cool for playskool.

infantilization fetish

it's activism without actually doing something important. if i lived in virginia, i wouldn't answer numbers i don't know on election day.

long torso confirmed

Thanks man

Please tell me this is a liberals can't meme meme of how bad they are at the game.

Probably figures Moon for a chump, the way he's been getting pushed around by NoKo.

SK flag looks similar to klan garb?

>inky
No, thanks.

It was a commercial fucking failure of the highest order in japan, nips hated it.

I was following the threads at the time, i enjoyed it back then but fuck i find it way better now, just going through things and rewatching is great.

Uranium One investigation has been on the roll since 2015, and the "scandal" itself starts from 2006. And no, Sessions has not recused himself from it.

Please read the links. It's bigger than you think. The sheer scope of the racket, I think this is one for the history books..

They are trying to make Mercer into some sort of Soros figure for the left, mostly because of his support for Bannon.

"TRUE CONSERVATIVE" (TM) Deep state neocons like Bill Krystol and Evan McMuffin and Rick Wilson are deep state plants to split GOP vote so leftist swamprats stay in power.

I bet she had a really nigress tier shitty attitude while asking that question.

I have a gaucho poncho that looks more or less like that, but it's more comfortable, cost me only 100 bucks.