WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR YOU PEOPLE

TO DO AS JESUS SAYS: TO LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF? TO FORGIVE AS YOU WOULD BE FORGIVEN? TO NOT JUDGE OTHERS?

sorry about all caps

>worship muh space semite you filthy Europeans

>rejects Christianity in every aspect of their lives
>WHY DON'T YOU PRACTICE CHRISTIANITY
Doesn't work that way faggot.

Snatching out of contexts quotes that you think sound sort of nice does not give you the moral high ground required to dictate to me the practice of my religion.

Let's fuck up this Nazi website
Lol retards think they can hide from my BBC your daughter love it

Heed your own advice

Forgive us!

Jesus didnt have nigger and spics for neighbors.

You know not the truth user.

STICK. TO. THE. PLAN.

legends never die

Hey 'God Squad' Jesus was a mortal fucking regular man.

>heh, fucking white trash
>O SHIT Y RNT POOR WITES VOTING FOR US!!!!!???

turkos are white too

Jesus also said grant onto Caesar what is his, as in respect the laws of the land.

discrimination based on race is illegal, user.

Loving my neighbor involves not letting my neighbor be displaced and colonized by an alien people.

When was the last time Jesus said that?

Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.

If you think your own skin color is not "okay" wouldn't that mean that loving your neighbor the same way would mean their skin color is also not okay?

Jesus was also tortured and crucified by jews. God gave his archangels swords because He realized evil can't be fought with love and tolerance.

Jesus said, he who lives by the sword, dies by the sword.

And, render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's, and render unto God that which is God's.

my neighbor is a violent child molesting nigger.
Wut do?

Jesus says to turn the other cheek.

Lel literally
> if you kill your enemies, they win.
No.

Jesus (and religion in general) is irrelevant to the IOTBW campaign. Red herring, minus 10 points from Slytherin.

> Forgive others
One can forgive someone while still holding them accountable for their actions.
> Not judge others
I try not to judge anyone, I just base my opinion of them based off their continual actions.

As in turn the other cheek to make the roman slap you with an open hand and thus treat you as an equal. This means be tough not be a bitch.

Luke 22:36 "He said unto them, 'But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.'" Turn the other cheek does not mean allow yourself to get raped and beheaded.

Yeah, but they fucked him up and then crucified him. What did he say?

Luke 23:34: Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do.

What are you talking about? Do you think Jesus wants all of us to be murdered by evil people? What a ridiculous argument from someone who seems like the only education they've had about Christianity and its history is from children's Sunday Bible School.

one of my biggest triggers when it comes to communists

Blessed are the peacemakers

Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

>Blessed are the peacemakers
Uh you do know that verse is talking about the warfighters?
>Blessed are the persecuted
that suddenly means to let your women be raped and your men beheaded for generations until your bloodline is extinguished
Grow up. You have no legitimate argument. What about Armageddon? God talks about a gigantic war against the forces of evil. Oh right, you only pick and choose your favorite portions of the Bible. You are not a true Christian, stop misrepresenting us. I bet you're a Lutheran who thinks abortion is okay and want lesbian preachers. Stop misrepresenting Christianity and aiding the forces of evil. Goodbye.

Ye without sin cast the first stone.

Wow, you really are ignorant. I'm not surprised. If you think I'm going to let my people, and by extension my religion, be extinguished by evil men, you're out of your twisted mind. You do not know how to translate the Bible.

jesus is kind of overratted. matthew had the best answer in the most concise form. do unto others as you would have them do unto you (the golden rule only appears in his chapter)

i also believe the inverse to be appropriate. "do unto others as they have done unto you" would be the phrasing. treating others how you would like to be treated is fine until there is a transgression against you then giving them what they dished out is acceptable

I forgive you. I'll pray for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Vaya con Dios mutha fucker.

Okay, how about: It's okay to be white trash. Just don't be a dick.