No one needs this, or any gun

No one needs this, or any gun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Cf3RfidFKBw?t=17
youtu.be/kqh2sKzfA5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

True.

My inner /k/ommando is screaming, he yearns for blood.

how else do I remove illegal aliens then?

humans don't "need" a lot of things

NO ONE NEEDS THESE (well most of the time)

banning drugs worked too, right?

How about we make guns super-duper double illegal, so criminals can't have them, but for realsies this time?

Lefties don't need to breathe.

>no one needs a gun

said the person who never needed a gun

>Currently on 2150 Sup Forums

REEEE plasma and Lazer weaponry is not covered by the second amendment, you can defend yourself from ayy's by using regular 9mm pistols

You never need a gun until you need one.
during a situation like a shooting, people don't wish for gun control, they wish they had a fucking gun

Good post

No one need weed or drugs yet people still bitch to legalize durgs etc

So your point OP?

You are right, why would anyone need or even want a Hollywood prop.

>Banning Guns
>Not niggers and spics

No body needs one of these

>How about we make guns super-duper double illegal, so criminals can't have them, but for realsies this time?
And if they get caught put them on double-secret probation.

Hey man
That's a little overkill

I thought all you stupid fucks were moving to Canada after the election. GO!

>that pic
wtf I actually laughed out loud

Wouldn't that gun be heavy and awkward as fuck in real life?

t.noguns

Looks to be about the same size as an FN2000 to me

Ultra bump stock?
Why would you need a bump stock if your rate of fire is 900 rounds a minute?
How could a silencer not be made completely ineffective after ten rounds?
15 minute waiting period my ass!
Convicted criminal my ass!
Fully Automatic - not for sale and illegal to possess unless one has a very expensive and highly regulated federal liscence.
You dumbfucks will believe anything!

I need at least two, I have two hands, do they come in different colors that will match my truck?

You're gonna need it to take mine away.

>You never need a gun until you need one.
would rather have one and not need it than need one and not have it

better to be tried by twelve than carried by six

Stop being so xenomorphobic.

kek

GIB ME DATS

Idiots keep posting this. The weapon is from a video game ffs.

Folks who want disarm their own people are not the kinds of folks anyone free should listen to.

No one needs this, or any gun.

(You)

You need to see someone about this condition OP.

It appears that you are mostly retarded.

The world doesn't need you.
Go away cia.

Looks like the plasma rifle from Aliens...
I NEED IT

no one needs a gun like this

oh man I use to drive those pensk trucks, could only go 60 mph :(

Gr8 b8 m8 r8 8/8

only I can use this

anyone ever notice the editing error at the end of Aliens? When Ripley is Duck-taping the flamethrower and assault rifle together, she picks up one and then puts down the other, and then vice versa, this error has never been fixed I honestly think im the only to notice it cause it doesnt show up on google either

NO ONE NEEDS THIS

youtu.be/Cf3RfidFKBw?t=17

AMERICUNTS BTFO

I need it, so you're wrong.

How are you supposed to defend yourself against illegal aliens then?

Don't give guns to your pets! Especially cats

Do my eyes deceive me or does that come with a built in calculator and ATM?

That's pretty handy man. I might need that.

>Gunshow loophole
The #1 way to display how little you know about gun laws.

No one needs anything outside of food, water, and shelter. So why don’t you just fuck off and die.

It'd be really front heavy, but ARs are that already. Probably a bugger to fire from prone too.

You're right. We just need ovens to burn all you Jews alive.

Then we can have our guns back once all you evil kikes are dead.

Cliven Bundy needed it, and lots of friends carrying similar weapons, to make the feds back off and eventually put a stop to their illegal and fraudulent attempt to shut down his ranch.

Of course, libtards see this as more proof guns need to be taken away, because the 1st Amendment isn't supposed to protect speech that offends them, only speech that offends other people.

No one needs this, or any energy weapon for capturing free roaming ectoplasmic manifestations.

I bought a poorfag glock .22 from a Indiana gunshow once just by having someone with an Indiana i.d. there. The midwest was a mistake

It's a movie prop from Aliens. It's based on a tommy gun for the main gun and a pump shotgun for the grenade launcher.

>No one needs this
How are you gonna purge the land then, 56%?

>glock .22
Sounds horrible tbqh. Did it have the standard brick-grip that 9mm glocks have?

>video game
you have to be 18+ to post here

Got any Plasma rifles in the 40 watt range?

Right, the video game Alien that came out in 1979...

it was the standard

only unphased sir

the phased ones will be in next Thursday

God I want one of those. Aliens had some cool shit in it.

Lets be real, here. The infrastructure required to keep laser turrets online limits their use dramatically. One lost power pole and your entire defense is gone.

This shit doesn't happen with ammo-supplied turrets. You throw it a box of rounds, it'll shoot all damn day. Laser shills need to go.

That only says you can keep and eat food if it's well balanced. Checkmate rural retards

No need for these or any other hippie bullshit. Ban birkenstocks & pistol whip every hippie you see!

Glocks are the most uncomfortable of handguns. I will never understand.

Remember when you burgers tried to ban alcohol?

no one needs a gun like this

I sure as he'll do!

No one needs this

What is a gunshow loophole?

>no one needs free speech
>no one needs guarantees they won't have to quarter troops in their homes
>no one needs protections from the government searching your property without cause
>no one needs a trial by jury
>no one needs protection from self-incrimination
all true, all true

and yet

Kill yourself cuck!

they were found to be unreliable in battle, as highlighted here in the great schoolie v gypsy war of 2014. youtu.be/kqh2sKzfA5o

The irony of an Irishman using potatoes as a weapon was unfortunately lost on them.

>No one needs a gun

Obviously you've never left Mommy's Basement and have never been in a dangerous situation or neighborhood.

In a nutshell; a while back, a law was introduced which required a background check done whenever a person purchases a weapon from a licensed firearms dealer. To help make sure it passed, a provision was put in place that allowed private citizens to sell weapons freely to each other as long as you didn't have reason to suspect the buyer had their rights restricted.

So basically, it created this weird situation where you have to do a background check to buy a gun from a licensed dealer, but not if you buy a gun from some john smith down the street.

Now gun grabbers are acting like this provision is actually a loophole because they hope the terminology will help sway public opinion.

Tell that to Mr polar bear, I'm sure he will listen.

>Folks who want disarm their own people are not the kinds of folks anyone free should listen to.

That's why we have the 2nd and recognize that it is an inalienable inherent right.

SAGE

But dat armor penetration value doh. And the infastructure required to keep feeding those turrets AP ammo is way more complicated unless you're already on drones.

Brah, conveyor belts and inserters can feed your turrets. It's a non-issue, and you'll be appreciating it when waves of ayys are splashing against your walls and your power usage doesn't change.

Laser turrets will suck your grid dry.

I need them all just to take out the insane people on the left anyone got a problem didn't think so