BOOM! Carter Page BOMBSHELLS support key portions of the Steele dossier

The House Intelligence Committee on Monday released the full transcript of former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page's testimony before the panel last week, portions of which support details in an explosive collection of memos outlining alleged collusion between the campaign and Moscow during the election.

Page revealed during his testimony that he met with both members of Russia's presidential administration and with the head of investor relations at the state-owned Russian oil giant Rosneft during his trip to Moscow last July.

He also congratulated members of the Trump campaign's foreign policy team on July 14 for their "excellent work" on the "Ukraine amendment" — a reference to the Trump campaign's decision to "intervene" to water down a proposed amendment to the GOP's Ukraine platform.

The original amendment proposed that the GOP commit to sending "lethal weapons" to the Ukrainian army to fend off Russian aggression. But it was ultimately altered to say "provide appropriate assistance" before it was included in the party's official platform. The dossier alleges that the campaign "agreed to sideline" the issue of Russia's invasion of Crimea and interference in eastern Ukraine in exchange for dirt on Hillary Clinton.

>Page also revealed that Trump campaign adviser Sam Clovis had asked him to sign a non-disclosure agreement upon joining the campaign — and that he discussed his July Moscow trip with Clovis both before he went and after he returned.

*BOOM!*

Rural and suburban retards voted for the Trumpanzee and now we get this this show.

You fucking babydicks still support the Traitor-In-Chief?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
businessinsider.com/carter-page-congressional-testimony-transcript-steele-dossier-2017-11
twitter.com/sethabramson/status/927710698611896320
twitter.com/n_alharbi12/status/927736305701842946
cbsnews.com/news/house-intelligence-committee-releases-carter-pages-testimony/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sage

Ah little drumpfkins putting their heads in the sand? What's it like putting your fingers in your ears to drown out the truth of Trump's treason and realizing you can still read it?

Good source

>it's literally impossible that Russians hacked DNC servers
>this is still news
Kek.
Be
>bbbbbbbut Facebook ads

The source is this fu king idiots own testimony, sweetie pie. Nice cognitive dissonance.

whoa, fucking bombshell m8 how will they ever recover

wtf am I reading

Just the workings of treason weasels. Oh we dindu nuffin. We dingo to Rushya no sir no masses no we dindu muffin. Oh oops we did in fact go to Russia. We did in fact do what the Steele Dossier slays we did.

Tons of people are in hot water in regards to perjury from this investigation alone. How do we know he isn't being paid to say this?

>How do I know if shit I just pulled out of my ass is true or not?

You really are a bunch of retards.

I don't get it, do you get off on sounding like a complete retard or is it just endemic to whatever backwater coven you were born into?

You don't get to be the arbiter of the definition of treason.

source, shill. saged

It's scared.

Bump for justice. If Hillary did 1/10 what Trump has done you would call for executions.

nobody cares, even if it's true trump will pardon everyone. just kys already.

>Trump will commit political suicide

H-h-he's not s-s-stumped

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters.
The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

So no evidence besides his own testimony which is just his own word. Yeah, man. Drumpfkins are definitely BTFO.

That’s a pretty sad attempt at consensus cracking. Try harder plz.

>he didn't refuse to turn in certain documents even when required to because they were incriminating based on his own words

>Shareblue thread?
SHAREBLUE THREAD!!!!

expect to see this exact same thread 1000 times today

So the hookers pissing on effigies of Obama are true? That's alpha as fuck.

Notice the complete lack of an argument.

So basically they were telling the Russians the same thing they were saying publicly? Surely Drumpf is done for.

You're literally a memeing retard, I don't know why I wasted my time trying to understand the original post.

>he hasn't read the dossier

Bump

>More justice
>More tears
>Drumpfsters are queers

I'll spell this out again for you fantastically retarded faggots.
This is entire Russia thing is your narrative from top to bottom. It probably didn't happen but even if Trump literally called the Kremlin and asked him to assassinate your corrupt dumb cunt of a president I will only laugh.
This is a soft revolution. We wanted Trump in to get you corrupt fucks out at any cost.

Can you try harder, mate?

>the steele dossier
If even a word of this was true, Trump would've been assassinated by the CIA two years ago. The NSA reads every Email and listens to every phonecall in the fucking country and they missed a multi-billionaire who had been intimating running for office collaborating clumsily with the fucking Russians?

Do you people listen to yourselves when you talk? If the Steel Dossier had anything of substance in it, Trump would be DEAD. He isn't. Ergo it's bullshit.

> The Steele Dossier
Ooooooooo it sounds soooooo important...
Some nearly illiterate BS fantasy that was written by a LARPer on this site.... Kek.

I don't see how any of this confirms or even strongly suggests collusion between Trump and Russia to commit criminal acts.

This is like accusing Obama of colluding with the Muslim Brotherhood to kill infidels when he dropped US support for Mubarak.

No sauce....

you know the russia dossier was made by people on Sup Forums and sent McMullen cuck. I witnessed this weeks before it was in the news.

lol you fell 4 duh bait nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

Read the transcripts. He literally tried to plead the 5th on documents he was required to turn in. He's the gift that keeps on giving.

>russian connection

Fuuuuck.... I guess it's over...

businessinsider.com/carter-page-congressional-testimony-transcript-steele-dossier-2017-11

what is this argument? are you referring to yourself or something? weird as fuck

The 5th in regards to self-incrimination, not incrimination of the Trump administration. I honestly expect nothing less from you people.

cuck

link to dossier plox

>business insider

how is this the only thread about this carter page shit?

someone give me the qrd.

twitter.com/sethabramson/status/927710698611896320

>not getting involved in a pointless war in the ukraine against russia makes trump a traitor

how about no?

>Shareblue thread?
SHAREBLUE THREAD!!!!

expect to see this exact same thread 1000 times today

Hypothetically working against Russian interests; is working toward Russian interests. This is leftist thinking at its highest.

Just a reminder all Democrats are traitors, historically, philosophically, and actually.

Bot

He’s a faggot right? He always gave off a faggot vibe to me.

>if Hillary did 1/10 what Trump did
Except Trump hasn't even done 1/1000 of what Hillary has done.

Hillary will likely go down as the most corrupt politician in American history...even more corrupt than all the men.

Way to break the glass ceiling, Hillary

Who is this nobody?

K got it. Hold your breath until he's impeached.

If he's impeached, it solves your problem
If he's not, it solves our problem (and you're dead).

>nobody cares,
You'd all be shitting sideways if Clinton did this and she was president

>even if it's true trump will pardon everyone.
He might resign or be forced out (25th Amendment) before he pardons anyone. Then the Night of the Long Knives really begins.

A famous Saudi royal whistleblower said on twitter today that Trump took one billion dollars in cash from the Saudi prince bin Salman to shift US policy in the region in his favor and ease his transition to become the crown prince and king later. Trump has been parroting bin Salman's propganda lines on twitter since the meeting between the two in which the whistleblower claims bin Salman made the deal with him. But yeah, just coincidence that Trump's literally saying every line that Saudi prince wants him to.

>SHAREBLUE THREAD!!!!
Whoa, no need to shit your skirts. I'm a registered Republican, but I'm also a patriot. Trump and his crooked family and his Goldman Sachs cronies all need about 10 years in prison to sort themselves out. Then we can elect *real* Republicans and get this country back on track.

twitter.com/n_alharbi12/status/927736305701842946

>BOOM
>EXPLOSIVE
These terms have been used at least once a week for the past year. Nothing has happened. Saged, not interested in entertaining retards today.

Fake news.
Sage

Here's the actual source for this particular piece of nonsense.

Protip: it's really nothing. Page said to he went to Russia to deliver a speech and asked if the Trump campaign had any insights into said speech. Met Papadopoulus in some group meetings. Took a personal trip to Russia. Admits that over the years of political service he has met Russian officials. Literally nothing of note.

cbsnews.com/news/house-intelligence-committee-releases-carter-pages-testimony/

UHHHHHHH Clinton/Russia Uranium deal. Honestly fuck off and get a job, stop living off of my tax money.

I thought Carter was a girl. I don't care Obama told me that election couldn't be hacked, so this is not a problem.

You're a faggot Russian troll.

NDAs are typical when you work for anyone with a shred of fame. A platform isn’t legislation. It’s essentially meaningless and all he did was turn specific language into vague language...

REMEMBER WHEN TRUMP SOLD THE RUSSIANS 20% OF US URANIUM?! lock him up!

Well well well.

Pee pee tape next please. We all know it's real and there are many witnesses from the hotel lobby and a pageant Trump grabbed and tried to fuck in his Russian hotel room.

I read the Politico article, it said that carter page was told he could visit Russia but not in his capacity as a trump campaign advisor. He went on a bit of a handshake tour and exchanged a bunch of pleasantries. He then gave the thumbs up to the softened language used in policy papers regarding protecting the Ukraine from Russia. As for turning a blind eye on the Crimea in exchange for dirt on Hilary, that’s from the dossier and clearly sounds like utter bullshit. In all honesty there’s not a lot there except for withholding documents or emails, which if they have any relevance to the trump campaign will surely exist elsewhere

>Russia exists therefore the democrats didn't sell them nuclear material
>please impeach

Tell us more, real republican.

"real Republicans' meaning neocons who bow to the elite agenda pushed by the left? Fuck off, faggot. You aren't even remotely rightwing.

>Except Trump hasn't even done 1/1000 of what Hillary has done.
It's true, Trump's accomplishments apparently are only centered around deal-making, which he has failed at spectacularly with Congress and getting legislation passed. Trump is way too green and in way over his head.

>Hillary will likely go down as the most corrupt politician in American history.
Clinton is the most investigated politician in American history. On the one had she's been accused of a lot, but on the other, there hasn't been any prosecutions with convictions. To this day, she's got a clean criminal record. I'm interested to see if her foundation committed any crimes after the FBI completes their investigations.

>even more corrupt than all the men.
Trump has already committed a half dozen impeachable offenses. He's secured his place in corruption history by making Nixon look like an amateur.

>Saudi whistleblower

Kek

>IT'S ILLEGAL TO TALK TO RUSSIANSS!@!!!!
>IMBEACH BLUMMMPFFPFFF!!!

Yes we do. First. fake news. MSM and liberals will stop at nothing to demonize trump. Second, what was the alternative? Hillary?! That idiot was corrupt, stupid, and worst of all- arrogant. Petty, spiteful.....this nation would be burning by now if that fool had power.

Get over it, Trump is doing well & America is doing well. You wan't Trump to fail? Does that mean you want America to be diminished? You want the Americans to suffer?

Shills piss me off.

sage

>You're a faggot Russian troll.
Well, I'm glad we all hate the faggot Russian trolls here, but you'll have to do a little better than that, comrade Putinbot.

>"real Republicans' meaning neocons
No "real Republicans" as in not you faggy alt-lighter neo-nazi Kremlin whores. You TrumDumpsters probably enjoy have Putin's cock so far down your throat.

Literally nothing.

This is an attempt to say that because Carter Page met with some Russian oil executives, THEREFORE the dossier must be true! Even though there's no evidence of it! This is typical Shariablue faggotry, but I expect we'll see Keith Olberman lose his fucking mind over it so that's a plus.

ITT NON SEQUITUR
op is always a faggot yet again

>the piss tape is actually real

fag even if this wasn't fake the dems and Hillary
sold out to Russia long ago you cuck pussy

So the big get was softening language in the GOP platform? That's not even laws, just the manifesto of the party?
So Democrats support a kinetic war footing against Russia in Ukraine?
WWIII was always supposed to start in Ukraine or Iran. Ratcheting up proxy wars there is playing with fire.

not a single word of the pee pee dossier has been corroborated. please in your own words tell us specifically what part of the pee pee dossier has been verified.

None of this is true. It's libel and slander. I hope you die in a fire you stupid fucking butt cuck nigger.

He's not enforcing the Magnitsky Act. That's what all this is about.

>

its never treason when republicans do it

>

Lol, i know what was done wrong?

I knew it was true. Most of it anyway. It was too ridiculous to not be true

>You'd all be shitting sideways if Clinton did this and she was president
that's the point, this post literally has nothing to do with the actions of YOUR PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump. it is a man admitting HE did whatever. get a life

test

my takeaway here seems to be that Carter Page is a russian stooge and tryhard but didn't penetrate the trump cabinet as deep as he would like to have.

yes or no?

>offered tits
>satans trips
>no replies

Op is a faggot

>washing convertible with the top down

the fuck is this

Best par for (you) user...
>you're fired Barry!

>666
What creature is that

Except he can literally fire Mueller anytime he wants.

BAHAHAAHAHAHA. Libtards still believe that Sup Forums fanfic.