How many more people have to die before Sup Forums realizes that guns need to be banned for good?

How many more people have to die before Sup Forums realizes that guns need to be banned for good?

I guess Trump supporters love to see all these mass shootings, which is why they don't want any gun control. Trump supporters make me sick.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/04/30/a-shocking-number-of-mentally-ill-americans-end-up-in-prisons-instead-of-psychiatric-hospitals/
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/179192-DIY-Shovel-AK-photo-tsunami-warning!
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/compendium/focusonviolentcrimeandsexualoffences/yearendingmarch2016/homicide
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All of them.

Fbpb

All of them

White men should be banned desu

All of them

Ban Atheism

If you are for banning guns, then you're actually very pro-gun, since you need guns to take the guns away from the citizens of the nation. what your really saying is that your for centralized gun rights, with only government holding the weapons. Which we all know, Government can 100% be trusted to never use their unparalleled to do anything wrong.

fuck off

How mad are you gonna be when fields is found innocent of murder?

/thread

That aint gonna happen
>Fields, who is accused of killing one person and wounding 19 others, has already been charged with second-degree murder, three counts of malicious wounding and failure to stop in an accident that resulted in death. The five additional charges include two more counts of malicious wounding and three counts of aggravated malicious wounding, police said.

>yfw

Gun control: One of many insane ideas created by insane people for other insane people.

This

Its ridiculous to compare guns to someone strangling and beating someone and you know it

As if someone could go into a church or school and strangle 20+ people to death you idiot

Why would someone want to strangle 20 people, or even one person? That someone is crazy, that's why.

Are you suggesting we ignore the crazy people, and instead get rid of all the pointy objects?

Get rid of rental options. BOOM, problem solved.

THIS potato-faced domestic-abusing DOG-PUNCHER not only got a cute 13 y.o gf but also got MARRIED

TWICE

And you're alone Sup Forums

No, address mental illness of course which is a whole other issue in America right now but gun control also

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/04/30/a-shocking-number-of-mentally-ill-americans-end-up-in-prisons-instead-of-psychiatric-hospitals/

Trucks and cars are essential in the modern world you idiot

> Trump supporters make me sick
You should take a look at the people doing the shooting. It seems that the victims of these tragedies are most likely Trump supporters user.
> Republicans playing baseball
Trump
> white people at a country concert
Trump
> conservative Texans at church
Trump
It seems that Trump supporters are the targets... Let's look at all recent shooters.
> Holmes
Libtard, registered Democrat
>Lanza
Libtard, registered Democrat
> Roof
Registered Democrat
> Bernie fag
Self explanatory
> Stephen Paddock
Autistic Democrat
> Devin Kelly
? The truth is yet to be known

>> Roof
>Registered Democrat
shut up

This isn't a gun issue, it's a people issue. Liberals should be deemed mentally ill, barred from owning firearms. I don't think they should be allowed to vote either.

how am I just noticing this

>Lanza
>Adam — 5-feet-10 and thin, with blue eyes, according to his driver's license — had become a vegan and insisted on eating organic food. Family friends said he was politically conservative, although he was the one member of his immediate family not registered to vote.
Stop faking shit Sup Forums

the guys was a leftist who hated Christians.

democrat control now!

Ban niggers and athiests and suddenly shootings drop by 95 percent

>Paddock
>Paddock was not a registered Democrat or Republic and was not even registered to vote in Florida where he had a permanent address.
pathetic

So, we agree there are plenty of crazy people.
Now consider the hundreds of millions of firearms currently in the country. Many of them also owned by crazy people, and some by those who aren't legally allowed to own them anyway (felons). Explain to me how putting more laws on the books are going to do anything about crazy criminals who won't follow them anyway, and how sane citizens can protect themselves from a crazy gunmen.

Note that the police all around this country are over extended beyond hope. Calling 911 will likely get someone who tells you to file the report yourself in so many words. Martial law? Good luck dealing with crazy guerilla squads, especially when you have walmarts full of unarmed, starving civilians.

He is a registered Democrat

Sage

Show your flag fagget

Proof

Mental illness can’t be cured. Mental hospitals are prisons you dimwit

>Mental hospitals are prisons you dimwit
No they are not

>Roof

you mean this guy?

>How many more people have to die before Sup Forums realizes that guns need to be banned for good?
See All of them.

Good posts.

Pardon my phone-corrected autogrammar.

Also note how LAWS ONLY AFFECT THE LAW ABIDING; CRIMINALS, BY DEFINITION, DO NOT FOLLOW LAWS AND WILL LIE TO THE POLICE.

Radical left wing ideology is a far greater and tangible threat to society than a gun is.
If you out law guns then only the outlaws will have guns.

If he would have been put down after cracking his sons skull none of this would have happened. The leftist won’t let us kill mentally deficient animals. He wuz a gud boi, the kids still alive let’s let him out of the brigg fuck that should have put him in a firing line.

Reminder that many of the biggest massacres in the US didn't even involve guns - OK City bombing, 9/11, Bath school bombing etc.

>1 post by this ID
Every fucking time.

Sadly, they really are. In fact, they're much worse than that: They soak insurance money while at the same time dropping a huge bill on discharged inpatients. Wonder where all the crazy comes from? How about a $1M sanitarium copay, for a mere month of psychologial recorvery? $1k meals and $4k per day ring up a really big bill, really quick. We need HEALTHCARE CONTROL.

Someone committed to spree killing is not going to strangle 20 people in a church you bumbling fuck, they’re going to buy amonia and bleach at literally any grocery store and barricade their victims inside an enclosed space and throw home-made mustard gas canisters inside. You want to stop spree killing? Go after the jewish influence and the sickness they bring will fade away allowing us to be free from the symptoms of a dying society.

>vegan
>organic food
>conservative

Kek

the problem is niggers

the liberal welfare state results in more violence than any right with policy. try again, uneducated faggot

Forget guns, time to ban leftists.

Oh, and sage.

Source?

You're making us look bad, Polan.

>I guess Trump supporters love to see all these mass shootings, which is why they don't want any gun control. Trump supporters make me sick.

They still get a warm glow in their loins at the thought of blaming Obama for mass shootings somehow.

It's a conditioned reflex.
As is calling me a retard for telling the truth about it.

It's not just Trump supporters, Democrats believe in gun rights as well.

Where is that soldier's face taken from by the way?

I enjoy living in a society with no guns. But If I had to live in America, where there are three times more guns than the number of people in Japan, you can bet your ass I’d want one too.

We banned murder already. Banning guns would be redundant.

>this is what republicans actually think

kek get shrecked

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

Define Trump supporter

AOT

Ban guns and shootings would drop by 100 percent.

Not going to happen on the account the CARE FORCE didn't disclose his dishonorable discharge or domestic abuse case - red flags for gun ownership.

That tubby one should have been banned from driving a car.
You've got to cruel to be kind sometimes.
Fat basement dwellers don't need cars, they need discipline.

You were already sick, you can't blame anyone else.

It is, murder hasn't gone away, neither will guns. Ever seen Mexico?

>air force fails to send his criminal record over to the fbi so instead he ends up passing the check

The current laws aren't even being enforced you fucking idiot, this was a failure of gun control

All of them. And no, we actually hate these shootings, unlike you who politically grovel for votes in the aftermath.

>hey we made setting off nuclear bombs illegal therefor citizens should have a right to own them

My brother spent time in a mental hospital, it's not entirely fair to say it's a prison, but it's damn close

>a nuke is the same as a gun

Nice false equivalency. Call me when you can use a nuke without blowing everybody else then your argument will make sense.

>guns banned for good
Japan has strict gun laws and has the lowest homicide rates in the world, but even they know banning all guns forever is beyond retarded.

Japan has banned guns and swords for many centuries now. It's an island nation so you can't smuggle guns in easily (unlike france where all the muzzie terrorists in marsielle have them) and is very homogenous with no niggers

Switzerland also has one of the lowest homicide rate in the world and their laws are way better than California and New York.

>How many more people have to die
EVERYONE

Also Japan is largely homogeneous with a comparatively low population

Yes they were. Apparently you don't know your history.

Look, A guy in china stabbed 109 people at a railway station, not too long ago.

the shooter WAS STOPPED BY A GUY WITH A GUN!
You think you can ban guns?? you think you can control guns??
This guy made an AK47 OUT OF A FUCKING SHOVEL!
northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/179192-DIY-Shovel-AK-photo-tsunami-warning!

I can make a machine pistol IN MY GARAGE!!
fully auto, because it's EASIER TO MAKE A FULL AUTO than it is to make a semi auto pistol.
You can make a slam fire shotgun in about an hour, with 5 bucks worth of parts from home depot.
take 2 hours and make it fancy...
You can't successfully ban firearms. it's 15th century technology.
that thing about Australia getting rid of guns and then they had no more mass shootings?
WRONG!
The UK banned guns, they're safe!....WRONG!! over 1000 shootings a year, JUST IN LONDON ALONE!
Lets ban guns...just like France!!!

BOOM! BATACLAN!!!

figure it out. if they have guns, YOU had better have guns..or you will die.

A bit dishonest to address a present tense statement by appealing to history

If that's the necessary metric, just ban niggers

True, I feel as if the Orientals time is coming once again. They dropped their lead in world control back in the 1500s but they are slowly picking up the lead again. Being homogeneous and carry out intelligent national business practices put them leagues above a lot of their Western counterparts.

You make me sick OP. You commie faggot. Are you willing to die to take my guns? I'm willing to die for them.

How so? Historically in the US mental hospitals were a hotspot for abusive maltreatment and human experimentation.

Guns aren't banned in the UK, obtaining one legally is just almost impossible.

That being said, every single time gun restrictions have been increased in the UK it has done nothing to decrease gun crime. Infact, since the 1970s gun crime in the UK has been on the increase.

In fairness in 2016 there were only 571 homicides which in the UK include suicide, manslaughter, corporate manslaughter, murder, infanticide and anything I've missed
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/crimeandjustice/compendium/focusonviolentcrimeandsexualoffences/yearendingmarch2016/homicide

op is a retard

But no one was denying that point, the guy stated that they are not prisons, so the history is irrelevant. It's like saying that black people aren't slaves in America currently and then appealing to the slave trade to disprove the point.

Fuck you. Weapons work when words don't.

I will ask you again. Ever been to/see. Mexico?

6 katrillion

Give it up faggot no one cares. maybe if the leftarded media hadn't radicalised this potato man he wouldn't have shot anyone. meanwhile in Chicago...

Explain to me why over 330 million people should lose their constitutional right to bear arms because a few crazy people decide to murder.

The eu is starting to pass more gun control because muzzies shot up paris with illegal guns

so all of them

“To disarm the people…was the best & most effectual way to enslave them.” -George Mason, Father of the Bill of Rights

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Funniest shit I heard all day. Making guns harder to get when the guns were already illegal.

predictions for next mass shooting? at the rate its been going lately I give it a month until we are having these same threads all over again

They aren't, just more restricted