>go to europe
>get hated on because you wanted a better life for yourself
???

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Empire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People aren't racist IRL turkopole

Here I'll make this short

First, the congo niggers migrated to Rhodesia, then they broke it, then they went to South Africa, and then they broke it.
>now they're on the move to break more shit

We turned parts of Africa into breadbaskets of the world, but then they said we had privilege, demanded to be in charge themselves, and fucking broke everything.

>grow up in Finland
>get overrun by niggers who claim that you stole their resources
>wut

>born randomly in a first world country
>you somehow deserved to live there
???

My ancestors built it with their blood sweat and tears. Your ancestors embraced islam and degenerated your country to the shithole it is now. Forgive me if I don't feel any symphaty, roach.

Your best bet is to actually DO something about the state of your country instead of ruining others for some short lived gibs.

i would rather live in a world where everywhere is third world. i cant stand when im here first worlders elsewhere exist. it must be ruined. its not fair.

That's fair I guess. It's in your nature. Once more people wake up to that Europe will close it's borders again. Maybe conduct some mass deportations if we're lucky.

That's a great series of false premises. Kill yourself.

Counties are first world in the first place because whiny low IQ faggots like you don't live in them.

Roachfags are just like niggers, they ruin everything.

>try to have an intelligent discussion
>get a reply like this
nah mate ure the one who has to kill himself.

im a whiny low iq faggot because i was born in the third world you retard.

No, you are genetically a whiny low IQ scum, first wold would get 0 benefits from taking you in and lot more negatives. you should kill yourself and hope to reincarnate as a white person or a gook.

no thanks, i would rather live my one life in a first world country. i dont care what negatives i bring.

>you wanted a better life for yourself
Love this mother of all non-arguments.
EVERYONE wants a better life for themselves. What else should they want? A worse life for themselves?

>me me me me me
and then you wonder why your country is a shithole

Material wealth doesn't necessarily means a better life

>counties Europeans went to were paradise before evil whitey came
t*rk, I..

>it must be ruined. its not fair.
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF ROACHES

>>western powers dry your country from resources

Ah, no. You sold your resources, were paid, and your corrupt officials looted it.

>order meal
>pay for meal
>all restaurant staff jump in your car and demand they live with you

okay now here's the deal you fucking pathetic turk roach. how about you actually work for once in your god damn life, or rather fo once in the history if your joke of a nation and try not to fuck your sister and try not be an inbred faggot that cannot even articulate himself. I am sick of you scum coming to europe and turning everything to shit. you human filth have never contributed anything to european society
>inb4 we build up germany
even if you would have been needed back then it is time for you to fuck off back to your anatolian inbred villages

why would i work when you got to live in a first world nation by simply being randomly born in one? you just got lucky you didnt earn it.

Turkey is historically first world country.

my father was willing to give something up for me as was my grandfather for my father. every single achievement you think just "got handed to me" because I live in a first world country is actually the accumulated work of all my ancestors. as is your non existent achievement. you may cry all you want but maybe if you weren't a sub 85 IQ inbred you would actually understand that if you wouldn't only think about yourself and finally did something about the issues that make your country a shithole you wouldn't have to even think about coming to europe because you yourself would be living in a nice society. but you cannot think as far ahead as your own micro dick goes

they are shit because they make OUR lives shit.
let me spell this one out for you
>be inhuman.
>live in inhuman nation
>realise inhuman nation is shit
>be smarter than the other inhumans
>leave for human home rather than improve your own
>inhuman nation stays shit because everyone with the same amount of braincells as a cockroach leaves, leaving the dumbest to "improve"
>once you reach human nation you realise you are not anywhere near them in terms of ability, intelligence, or prospects
>start leaching off government because thats all you can do
>leaching costs everyone else money, but no you
>rest of country becomes shit now because everyone else is paying for your life, and as a result is becoming just as shit as your old inhuman nation
stay in your own fucking country and improve it yourself. its always going to be shit there if people keep moving out, so why no improve it while you are there?

careful I think we gave him too much to think about

shit youre right. ill retract that.
LED GOGRUCH BENIS IN :DDDDDD

>Implying first worl countries don't already have whiny low iq faggots

There's shit like you all across the world, we have enough problems here and don't need to deal with yours.

>born randomly in a first world country
Genetic isn't random.
>EVERYONE wants a better life for themselves
I don't, I wnt the survival of my species and my race specifically, don't care one bit about myself.

Which is precisely the mindset that create good countries.

>I wnt the survival of my species and my race specifically, don't care one bit about myself.
spoken like a true son of mother europe. I would be honored if we find ourselves side by side on the battlefield french bro

It's excellent even from our standpoint:
> make shitskins miserable in their home country
> they come over
> put them in cheaply made, flammable ghettoes with limited public service
> make the do dangerous,unhealthy and repetitive work
> profit
> shitskins are still miserable
> they go on rampages, leading to even more misery for other shitskins
Feels good man.

if economic migrants apply for a job, get a job and then move I don't have a problem.
If they come first, don't find a job and then stay and except welfare and healt care and housing and even become criminal I got a problem

I also got a problem if they try to influence politics in their new country. You can start doing this after being a decent citizen for 10 years or so.

Likewise if you drop the memeflag. Nazis failed, learn from their failure and leave them in their graves, they deserve as much.
Not surprised a globalist swiss would think like that.
I'm sure you love the side effect of the poor natives being forever unable to improve their situtation due to the work saturation, not to talk of the wealth concentration in old cryptomaconic families.
We'll expel the migrants violently, but we'll exterminate the traitors and the families they funded through migrations.

as long as theyre american first theyre fine

White people don't want their country flooded with shitskins because they don't want the shitskins to emulate the shithole they migrated from in an otherwise nice white country

Third world people = third world culture. Culture doesn't appear out of thin air, it comes from the minds of people, and shitskins have inferior minds and inferior policy that they will invariably vote for if they are allowed to do so

Would you like me to explain sustainability first?

You seem to think indefinite importation of “economic migrants” would yield constant benefits.

There comes a certain point in a government’s life where an industrial strategy needs to develop so that these “economic migrants” actually have jobs to “contribute” to the economy.

What you are seeing today is a constant importation of “economic migrants” without an industrial strategy, and what you are left with is a hoarde or welfare leeches who have no concept of civilizational upkeep and will keep voting for liberals so that their welfare checks don’t run out.

What you are seeing is not a reinvigoration of the workforce. What you are seeing is importation of mindless liberal voters.

There’s your redpill for today you dumb Turkroach.

They're always going to try to influence shitskins politics even after generations of living in a proper culture, look at American blacks. Don't let them in at all, never let them vote, otherwise you'll regret it when your country devolves into Venezuela

>poor natives
What are you talking about. There is no such thing here, after all we do tax the shitskins and give it to our own, like normal people.

tell me about it

Absolutely pathetic

Bar none the worst posters on Sup Forums goes to the Turks

>I cannot be held accountable for my actions or beliefs and I must be catered to because I am a poor third-worlder with no agency or self-responsibility. Gibsmedat yt man.

This attitude is why people hate economic migrants.

Go home coon

>no such thin in europe
>what are 40% of the native europeans barely making miniumum pay
>what are peasants, not even making minimum salaries
>implying migrant have not only 2 uses: destroy the miuddle class by making them poor slave wagies, forever keeping in power the most corrupt kike/swiss central banking compatible traitor.

To add to this further: our politicians are too stupid or too corrupted to further realize that nonstop borrowing of money and promoting “status quo” liberal agendas is in fact helping to destabilize current first world nations and drain them of capital and wealth. The wealth that gets used up to support these migrants and the interest that gets paid on the borrowed money ends up redistributing the wealth of the first world nations into private institutions like the Federal Reserve which serves the interests of the very few rich elite who continue to hoarde all the world’s wealth.

People like Trudeau are lackeys and puppets themselves. Solely being used by the real elite to continue to uphold their crime syndicates and keep te Ponzi scheme going.

These private institutions are salivating at the thought of being able to find their own coups of these first world countries so that they can be the rulers they always wished to be and fulfill their own power fantasies. The real world is as shallow and hubristic as that. By giving in to these liberal policies and not giving these things a second thought, you basically play right into the hands of your masters.

Some people actually respect the founding of civilizations and the necessary thought required to maintain them. They like to understand the mechanics of it.

Others, like yourself. Like to parrot things to gain power for the sake of power. These folks are what we like to call: stupid.

Economic migrants are fine if they’re rich and white.

explain to me how an uneducated, illiterate person who cant even speak the language who can pretty much only perform work that is already being replaced by machines is going to somehow contribute to our society and economy?

I refuse to give up my individuality and be subservient to an identity. I will not be coerced into catering for another man, just as others should not be forced to cater to me. There is divinity in self-responsibility and self-ownership.

I stay away from blacks IRL.
When around blacks never relax.

The funny part is that a Turk is talking about "dry your country from resources".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Empire

>western powers dry your country from resources
Heh, lterally the opposite happened. Colonial powers expended their own resources to build up an infrastructure and educate a native intelligentsia. Not their fault that you've managed to destroy all that work through war and neglect and massacred/drove away the educated class after independence.

No answer to this. Except for provide the niggerlets the niggers bring to study to be our next afronauts in wypipo schools through affirmative action

Turk government intentionally indoctrinates their horde of rapists to worship white pussy and ships them out.

4U

That’s what’s funny about the dumb majority in this world.

Instead of saying “it’s not fair that first worlds exist. I should work hard to turn my country into a first world”, dumb people immediately let their primal jealousy and anger take hold of them and say “it’s not fair that first world’s exist. I must destroy them”.

How do you not hear yourself and think, “wow I am quite a retard douche, better rethink my position”.

It’s like no one learned anything from the burning of the Library of Alexandria and would willingly do it again if they were given a chance to.

It’s even funnier when these are the type of people who will espouse the many benefits of diversity, while forgetting the most important takeaway from diversity which is that of learning from other cultures to develop oneself further in life.

It’s like learning is the last thing these people want to do.

because they are low iq and lazy

i dont usually make memes like that but it was just about the most pathetic thing ive seen on here in a long time

Nice Redditspacing you got there

Still haven’t gotten that timestamp of YOUR superior Turkish physique...

no western nation has any system in place to prevent it from being abused by criminals

Intelligent
Baby crying. If I can't have it, no one else can.

so basically you are bitching for what your ancestor did

take it up with them for being losing faggot, it's not for lack of trying, they wanted to take over the world and at some point they almost did

now you are turk fags with a crazy man as your leader

embrace Islam, eat shit

It's ok. You'll destroy it in your lifetime. Instead whites will move away and begin another great civilization. I guess that's the difference. Niggers will destroy what others built, while whites will begin new and achieve greatness.

Fuck off. This is one of the most degenerate things I've ever read, and coming from somebody living in what used to be the great ottoman empire. Go gnash your teeth some more Turkish scum, you will always be miserable.

there are thousands of people on this planet that have it worse than you, youre also very lucky
so when are you going to let them come into your house and feed them?
go fucking invite them right now you racist

>great Ottoman Empire
>great