Shooters keep getting access to guns via government incompetence

The government keeps fucking up background checks and then the people responsible, upon realizing they fucked up, pajeet the details to cover their own asses. Then some psycho gets an arsenal and goes on a killing spree.

So to people arguing for more regulation, here's the TL;DR. We have regulations. They don't work because the people hired to uphold them are incompetent stooges focused on career advancement and a days-without-incident record than in doing their jobs properly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Accidents on purpose. They've been doing forever now.

>Oh look, we did thing A but it's now it's not working, looks like it's time to face the fact we need FULL COMMUNISM!

>gib guns
>gib rights
>gib properties
>gib lives

Government IS incompetence institutionalized. Don't be surprised when government fails - that all it does. Then who do we turn to to fix the problem? GOVERNMENT.

They have no incentive to solve problems but to create them.

I'm pro-gun ownership, for the record.

Oh, I'm pro-government and pro-gun. But it's pro-effective-government. Effective governance is great. Effective governance gets shit done. Effective governance can turn a desert into a rainforest in 5 years. We don't have effective governance.

People arguing against all government are wrong. Government is important. But it has to be effective government. Functional government. Duty-bound government. Pride-in-service government.

That comic

>Jittering crazy-eyed bum walks into my gun shop
>"CAN YOU SELL ME THIS GUN PLEASE"
>"No"

As if they don't know that a shop can just refuse to sell something to you.

This happened to Omar Mateen a couple times before he found a shop. Outright refusal from the ffl

You make a good point and I agree. I am a libertarian regarding government - ie. small.

I guess a smaller government would be more functional but less invasive when it needs to be.

Guns are the ultimate soyboy toy. How fucking pathetic do you need to be to think that some chunk of metal is enough to compensate for small anatomy? Gun nut cowards

"I NEED IT FOR SELF DEEFENSE"

Call the police

"I NEED MAH GUNS TO DEFEND MAHSELF FROM THE GUBMINT"

*tank runs you over*

"I LIKE COLLECTIN DEM"

Go to a museum.

I'm personally a bigger fan of archery, but guns are important. Knowing how to use a firearm is important. It allows for a better defense of the homeland. It allows for the ability to more surely hunt larger game or defend against animals during times of crisis or desperation. If the grid were to be knocked out and you needed to feed a small village and you were to come across a bear or a herd of deer, that 30-100 round magazine would sure be handy.

Can't wait to get my gun then, to be the ultimate soy boy.

wait wait wait the guy had a full auto right.
how did he got that? arent those military grade only access?

>The government keeps fucking up background checks
they failed the biggest background check of all Barry Soetoro (aka Hussein Obama) so...

expecting them to check randos is an excercise in futulity

*futility

Nigger have illegal guns. Thanks shill

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

>plebbit spacing
>Kekistani memeflag
>Jewish reverse psychology meant to invoke an inferiority complex
Found the kike.

So, how is the govt. going to weed out people with zero red flags in their history?

>.02$ deposited in your account
God you shariablue niggers are obvious as fuck. I really hope you would try your revolutionary ideas, so I can watch you slaughtered in the streets. But alas your a spineless coward who can only spout off your scripted talking points. Kys

Holy shit. I'm actually being accused of being a shill. I guess literacy rates in the US really are in the shitter.

the same problem exists with alcohol or anything with buying restrictions: straw buyers. restrictions on buying guns or anything else are moot because there are always people willing to make a quick buck through straw buying. it is legitimately impossible to prevent straw buying.

>"call the police"
>now let me protest against the police
>*tank runs you over*
>never heard of Vietnam or Gurilla warfare.
>"go to a museum"
>never read the second amendment
Also you retarded shareblue faggot put down the dragon dildo for just a moment of your time and you listen and you listen good. The founding fathers made the 2nd amendment so that we as individuuals have the right to defend ourselves. This shooting in Texas was an example that the 2nd amendment is there to protect us. A man with an AR15 saved more lives had he not been allowed to own one more people would have fucking died like the guy from Japan says a tank, a jet, a drone cannot walk the streets and kick down doors at 3am to search your house. If you want a full police state you need a disarmed population. Because people outnumber the police. If each citizen even has a revolver tyrannical government would be fucked. Also the shooter was an Antifa member if anything we need a bank on flaming assault left wing faggots and a limit on how much Starbucks an assault liberals can carry. You leftwingers kill far more people then anyone else.

no his gun was semi auto he couldn't have made it through that kinda check the sheriff said they denied his ccw permit