>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

elections.virginia.gov/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-05/new-foia-documents-reveal-fbi-scramble-preserve-records-uranium-one-scandal
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/11/03/uranium-one-previously-undiscovered-foia-documents-could-be-game-changer-in-investigation/v
twitter.com/chiiium/status/920288111757807616
twitter.com/chiIIum/status/926495873177145345'
dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/658209/Ebola-Marburg-outbreak-deadly-virus-Africa-Uganda-Black-Death-plague
theguardian.com/news/2017/nov/07/steve-bannon-bermuda-robert-mercer,
thehill.com/homenews/senate/358982-early-comey-memo-accused-clinton-of-gross-negligence-on-emails
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

>Keith Schiller to appear before House investigators Tuesday
>He heard nearly every Trump conversation during campaign

As Donald Trump’s longtime bodyguard, Keith Schiller had a front row seat to key moments of Trump’s presidency, campaign and rise as a reality TV star. Now, Schiller is being asked to divulge sensitive information he learned about the president to congressional investigators.

Schiller, who started working for Trump in 1999, will be questioned Tuesday behind closed doors by members and staff of the House Intelligence Committee looking into Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

During the campaign, Schiller heard nearly every conversation and phone call as he sat in cars by Trump’s side, traveling between rallies, former campaign aides said. He was also the conduit Trump’s allies outside the White House would use to reach the president.

When Trump moved to fire FBI Director James Comey, Schiller hand-delivered Comey’s dismissal letter to the Justice Department. He was also with Trump in Moscow during the 2013 Miss Universe pageant where a controversial dossier, compiled as opposition research during the presidential campaign, alleged salacious events took place.

>>>>>>>>>>Even though the congressional interview won’t be public or under oath, any false statements to Congress are considered a crime that could carry up to five years in prison. Schiller has hired lawyer Stuart Sears, a criminal and white collar defense attorney, to help him navigate the process. Sears declined to comment for this story.

TODAY IS THE DAY TO VOTE VIRGINIANS
POLLS ARE OPEN FROM 6 AM TO 7 PM

Don't let any last second polls demoralize you, go in thinking we down a few percents and that every vote matters

If any anons want to help, jumping on social media would be useful right now

Here are some of the hashtags being used:

#VAgov #Gillespie #GameOnVA
More Dems on the #Northam tag

#NYCTerroristAttack, #SundayMorning, #TCSNYCMarathon, and other trends you might find useful in the Virginia Beach, Norfolk, and Richmond areas would be helpfull to target too.

As for the Texas shooting: Push back against any liberals trying to turn this into an anti-white gun control argument. This is another case of a radicalized leftist lashing out on rural Americans.

Polling locations can be found on

elections.virginia.gov/

If you type in your voter info

And just in case:
Expect voter fraud and manipulation. If you are voting, keep tabs on illegals and people being bussed in, especially from DC

pls win ed pls

If you read something today, read these links, about Uranium One.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-05/new-foia-documents-reveal-fbi-scramble-preserve-records-uranium-one-scandal

Why did all of the agencies that approved URANIUM ONE receive preservation orders in Hillary Clinton's FBI EMAIL Investigation?

ALL the agencies that approved Uranium One had preservation orders through Hillary's FBI Email Investigation.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/11/03/uranium-one-previously-undiscovered-foia-documents-could-be-game-changer-in-investigation/v

twitter.com/chiiium/status/920288111757807616
twitter.com/chiIIum/status/926495873177145345'

This is very important news.

New special council into Uranium One WHEN!?

Just voted for Gillespie!

>trying to dox Portugal again

Why do that when the real mastermind is in Poland?

Hellooooooo - that sounded like Virginia going red!

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson’s has assigned as many as several hundred State Department officials to quickly clear a huge backlog of public records requests, and it’s upsetting rank-and-file employees. This backlog includes expediting the public release of thousands of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s official emails. Many staffers will be reassigned to essentially clerical positions, and will lead to most of them resigning out of frustration. The department’s FOIA backlog stretches back roughly a decade and would take at least two years to clear without more resources.

To cut that time in half, Rex is committing more people to open-records duty and streamlining the process to move toward a “goal of a more responsive, more accountable, and more transparent State Department,” Tillerson wrote.

>Richard Berner, director of the Office of Financial Research (OFR), will be leaving that agency on Dec. 31, the Treasury Department announced on Monday. Berner created the agency as a Treasury official under Barack Obama, and has led it since its creation in 2013.

serious question. How do I avoid soy from my diet? It seems to be in fucking everything nowadays...

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/658209/Ebola-Marburg-outbreak-deadly-virus-Africa-Uganda-Black-Death-plague

it's happening again

There is no need. There was no one recused themselves.

theguardian.com/news/2017/nov/07/steve-bannon-bermuda-robert-mercer, details about Mercer funding Conservative/Republican in U.S. He is quite the moneyman for them.

results when?

>the real mastermind is in Poland?
Please god the peace is nice

Completely unrelated, but I learned calligraphy in China.

Melania's technique isnt bad at all. Great work FLOTUS

sure, but it was funny and they kept it fresh. Plus the professor and nano were 10/10 CUTE

Please, user. That is a over-simplification of the highest order. The running jokes and comedic timing is one of the best I've ever seen. Ties with Seinfied as funniest anime ever.
Well, investigation into Uranium One WHEN? JEFF, WAKE UP REEEE

The Senate Judiciary Committee wants to investigate former FBI Director James Comey after a newly released memo showed that language was changed between an early draft and his final statement in the Hillary Clinton email case: thehill.com/homenews/senate/358982-early-comey-memo-accused-clinton-of-gross-negligence-on-emails

>“There is evidence to support a conclusion that Secretary Clinton and others, used the email server in manner that was grossly negligent with respect to the handling of classified information,” Comey wrote in an early draft of his statement.

>The language was later changed replacing the wording “grossly negligent” to “extremely careless.” Federal law states that gross negligence in handling the nation’s intelligence can punished criminally with prison time or fines

“[Jim Comey] lied to Congress on multiple occasions under oath. He has misrepresented the facts of this case on so many different occasions and we’ve also seen what he’s done which is a breach of the FBI policy, is taken information that he has obtained, while the FBI director, and publicly and privately leaked it to his former professor to make sure it made it into the mainstream media which is a clear violation of the FBI policies,” former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski told FOX Business’ Maria Bartiromo on “Mornings with Maria.”

Monday, the Senate Judiciary Committee sent a letter to current FBI Director Christopher Wray demanding that the FBI identify the person who made those changes and why.

>“I believe the Senate investigation and Sen. Grassley, and moreover the Senate Judiciary Committee, should open an active investigation against Jim Comey for potential perjury charges to Congress and look and see if he did something which he was grossly negligent, of which is changing the facts of this case to not go after Hillary Clinton,” said Lewandowski.

I live in Virginia and I can assure you that Gillespie is going to win the Election, I have spoken with a large amount of people and just by simply mentioning the WALL their vote goes STRAIGHT to GILLESPIE.

I'm actually being serious here, ever since Gillespie said he would build that wall our state has been going nuts for him, the online polls won't show it because most of these voters here don't even know how to use the internet.

I swear to you on my life that you don't have to worry about a damn thing in this coming election.

Congrats everyone and thank you for making this miracle happen.

Virginia will be GREAT AGAIN!

Glad to see Trump furthering the relationship with Pepsi Inc.

20 hours from now

Will Ebola-chan and Bubonia get along?

THE CHAMPION OF NURGLE HAS RETURNED!

probably around 3-4am your time

Grow/kill/process/make your own food?

One ingredient foods.
Nothing that comes in a box.
Nothing that's advertised with female narration.

HACKING ELECTION.... ERROR!
INSERT AWOO TO CONTINUE

They are investigating. When asked about it Sessions said he could not comment upon it because it is an ongoing investigation.

danke very mucho

Wanna know how great Trump is? Spicey's getting a bunch of Gundam crap for free!

Hope Tillerson is gone soon. That whiny vagina needs to go. Such a disgrace for oil industry workers.

He really is a faggot.

Brazile at one point considered starting a process to replace Clinton at the top of the ticket with Joe Biden, because she feared that the campaign was not being truthful about the state of Hillary’s health.

but this was just an Trumpanzee alt-right conspiracy slander :v)

:v)

i'd say about 12 hours from now. it's 9:18 AM EST, so i think 9:00 PM EST is reasonable to have a fair assessment of how things will go

Kek, GOP will let Trump be taken down over nothing. There’s no doubt in my mind at this point. Were Hillary’s bodyguards ever subpoenaed?

I'm not a pioneer user, I don't have the resources to do that. Maybe when I retire

that cancels out a lot of food

Finland is literally our closest military ally and we both have pic related to thank for that
Love you Binland

That New Yorker investigative piece on Weinstein and the ex-Mossad reads like a Grisham novel or something. Holy shit. Imagine how scary it was for women to come out against him...and that's the exact same shit Hillary was doing to Bill's accusers, for decades.

>Well, investigation into Uranium One WHEN? JEFF, WAKE UP REEEE

Please read links in here.

I'm just leading them in the right direction.

no-a problem-o

Was that recent?

Various elections in New Jersey, New York, Washington and Virginia today

GO OUT AND VOTE COME ON

Yeah it also cancels out a lot of soy.

Literally this

Thirsty, Rubio?
>Aquafina is owned by Pepsi

that guy is an asshole

>b-but it's just LARPers, guize, there is no Storm.

>this passes as a troll in Australia

It's been a while, but U1 has been investigated since 2015, and the entire scandal dates back to 2006. Please read the content of the links here to grasp the scope of this racket.

I think he's dead

It doesn’t matter. The GOP will break laws and precedents in order to impeach Srumpf and replace him with Hillary. They are that assblasted over Trump

> trying to dox Portugal again
Top jej, I should truly refrain from leaving the house using my campaign apparel

I don't know what's worse, Nigger ebonics or female spic babble

think about the men, dude. Even fucking Terry Crews was too scared to come out when he was sexually assaulted.

The funny thing about Hollywood, is that it's actually a really small social circle. Everyone knew this shit was going on, they were just too afraid or lazy to do anything about it, so they just dealt with it.

lol

> don't have enough mass shootings before the gun ban to statistically prove that the gun ban was effective

Lel, now do one that says IOTBW

Fuck Japan and fuck Japanese people.

Desu I haven't seen "him" in a while

Get that dirty sandpussy out of here nigger

can i cancel out the soy with creatine or something?

It was when they were grilling him in the senate. It was about 3 weeks ago. He was before the senate judiciary committee.

Wow, Weinstein sounds like a dangerous guy. Oh well, I have pot busts to make. The debil’s drug ain’t gettin rid of itself.

Hows this for a climax: watching Baltimore burn on TV gave Milania a vision from God that said America was ready to elect Trump:

>He said, “Well, I wanted to be president.” He said, “I really did, but my wife told me I was too brash and too bright, that America wouldn’t put up with me.” He said, “You know what, I listened to her.” And then she was watching the burning down of Baltimore, she was watching the riots on television and she got a word—sometimes God speaks to you and you don’t have to be a Christian for God to talk to you; God spoke to Pilate’s wife and said, “Be careful what you do with this man”—and she said, “Donald, if you run now, you’ll become president.”

>And he was eating dinner and he said, “What? Wait a second.” He put the thing on mute. He said, “What did you just say?” She said, “Now.” Because he was debating on signing on for “The Apprentice” for another season. And she said, “If you run now, you will be president.” He said, “Why? What’s changed? You said I’m too brash.” She said, “No, no, no. They’ve changed. America’s changed. They’re ready for you now. They’ll push past the packaging. They’ll get your heart. They’ll hear you.” That was the moment he said to call Michael Cohen. He said, “Cancel ‘The Apprentice,’ I’m filing for presidency.” And he decided to run. It was his wife—his wife that pushed him over the edge.

>The running jokes and comedic timing is one of the best I've ever seen
That's extremely sad if that's some of the best YOU'VE seen.

Creatine? CREATINE?! Are you trying to get yourself killed?

fuck that effeminate smug fake news cuck

Fucking glow in the dark CIA niggers.

Let it play out. Manafort's getting off on a mistrial, but related evidence leads to Dem Lobbyists and Uranium One, which in conjunction with Podesta and Donna's redemption leads to the DNC and Clinton Foundation, which leads to Obama knowingly using a fake dossier to spy on a political opponent, which leads to Seth Rich's martyrdom, which leads to Obama's DOJ covering it up, which leads to BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL

Nothing will ever happen to a Democrat. Sessions is a coward and Mueller's soul is owned by the Dems.

You need at least six scoops for that

He could put pressure on them, but no matter how dirty it is digging up dirt on accusers is legal unless you cross a line here or there. And his alleged crimes, like rape, are a case for the NYPD to handle, not the DOJ.

to think I used to watch this guy daily...

>Shinzo Abe
>Being a Homosexual deviant

Man, Colbert has really abandoned all logic.

> Writing this much fanfic.

This will happen: