APOLOGIZE!

Why?

So people who break the law do more jail time than people who don’t? Amazing.

The reason he got the time he did is because he broke his probation. If you hold the law in contempt you get fucked with it.

Fuckers a millionaire he could have just bought the best cigars and liquor but no he had to smoke weed.

killing =/= murder

Perhaps he should have studied harder.
Typical nigger.

All of this could be avoided if niggers acted like normal people

I’m sorry niggers can’t obey the law and behave like civilized people. I’m sorry we didn’t pick our own cotton. I’m sorry you exist

>meek mill
a literally who

daily reminder
niggers : prisonners

You have no knowledge of the Black Genius Meek Mill? How shocking for a pathetic Alt Right Nazi white boi whose ex is enjoying black dick while he is masturbating to anime.

Whiteness will be deconstructed.

If he's such a genius, why is he in jail?

did he piss out a slab of enriched uranium?

>Degenerate nigger in jail.
Good.

He’s only a genius compared to most black people, he’s still dumber than the average retarded white person.

I know when massive cuck faggots see people like pic related they see them as visionaries for the future of humanity. Though when actual humans with functional brains not based on massive faggotry and retardation see them they are disgusted.

>do drugs
>go to jail

“Functional brain” while you’re sleeping with a waifu and your ex is sleeping with a Black man with wet cum in her pussy.
Now who’s the “actual human being” here??

I meant pillow case waifu ofcourse. No way you cucks ever get close to a real women

this

>whiteknighting druggie nigger that's going to jail with "hole" argument

Look I can tell you are actually larping, but you are doing it wrong. We call them cucks, not the other way around. A cuck is a guy who lets his girl sleep with other guys. We dont enjoy having our women being blacked, but Leftists do.

Sure thing cuck. I like the meme that everyone discussing politics here is a antisocial virgin. As long as this board gets underestimated, it can function more or less properly.

The only people I know with waifu pillows are kekistani alt-liters and a fucking communist.

real home run there, champ. gold given

>right to a grand jury
>court order
No one's right was infringed and he had literally one job.

Because it's like the 3rd time he's violated the terms of his probation

nig nog thinking at its best... also shitty lawyer, good one woulda got him out.

Did he have a previous record. If so this is why he received a longer sentenced.

>commit crimes
>get probation
>violate parole
>JUST CUZ HE BLACK!

Powerful.

Meek Mill stay taking fat Ls

He was on probation from already being in prison. The tests were a condition of his release.

Now tell me about his multiple previous convictions