Imagine hating the country you live in this much

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SWcs0wqkZAM
youtube.com/watch?v=OM8UxdmtLWg
cnn.com/2016/10/13/africa/nigeria-chibok-girls-released/index.html
cnn.com/2016/04/12/africa/cameroon-boko-haram-child-bombers/index.html
pew.tube/user/SmashCulturalMarxism/a9aTqz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't worry. She'll change her mind when she's getting stoned to death for being a whore.

exaggerated claims should met with exaggerated respones, thats they only way!

takbir!

PART

Bongs saw that coming and did nothing

Giving women the vote was a mistake.

bongs and krauts have so much in common I wish they would get along more

When she says LIT, does she mean lit up, as in explosions?

This.
But unfortunately it seems that many countries are following in their footsteps and are also doing nothing.

Well, the royal famile are German after all

>le britbong face

I think so, will have to report the tweet

This.

Maybe only give votes to land owners like the old days, too.

Just take a car and ran into them it's not hard.... stop complanining on your compter and be actually a real hero.

54% doesn't sound too bad to the average UKer now.

Beautiful

Please let the raper be Muslim

Incredibly that this sight was normalized...

This shit is not normal...

Argetina is literally whiter than you guys.

Pic related street of buenos aires.

England has always been lit senpai.

Well, anglos voted for people who thought them here. Anglos don't have enough children. It is all anglo fault.

Even my girlfriend who moved to London from Japan 2 months ago hates it there too.

Plymouth and Truro are the last decent cities in England. And even mighty Plymouth will fall soon.

But that's not even the issue, teachingg kids about trans and shit before sex education in schools is the issue, fucking gender fluid bathrooms in one sex schools here now.

Leaving country as soon as I can. No way I'm raising kids in this shit hole.

Nature will balance itself.

I just can't fathom why the West is doing this to themselves

I dont have to imagine it

If we are going to strike back, it's now or never.

They really should have only been allowed to vote in municiple elections desu. They typically vote left. And focus on social issues rather then political issues and realism. This is completely detrimental to the country.

When are white people finally going to learn that the brown hordes will never truly integrate and will always hold the native population in contempt?

When did this change happen in the UK? Were they always this cucky and just put up a strong front during ww2 or what? Because this shit is fucking ridiculous

The remaining white Germans and Brits will probably go to war against each other again because they believe the other side isn't tolerant enough.

Because you don't really care about anything until it strikes at you directly.
Also people want to believe that everything is OK.

never

Watched Danger Mouse as a kid in the 80s. Loved that show. Banana man wasn't too bad either.

>twitter name is mixed
>is a fucking mutt
I have 100 times the respect for full blooded blacks/arabs/whatever than for fucking mutts. They are a disgrace for all sides and truly subhuman in behaviour

They are quite integrated tho.

Asses up!!! Its prayer time!!!!
alalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalah alalalalalalalalalaah alalalalalalalAlalalaalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalallalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalallalalLALah GAY BAR

youtube.com/watch?v=SWcs0wqkZAM

>Were they always this cucky and just put up a strong front during ww2 or what?
Same thing that happened here in Canada.

They learned to regret their previous greatness, and assumed the world played by their guilt inflicted rules.

Just rewatched it in english (obviously had to watch in german as a kid, a lot was lost in translation). It's pretty damn hilarious.

And y'all letting that shit happen over here.

I can't laugh at this.

>Argetina is literally whiter than you guys.
and all these euros still act pretentious af

american:
>haha europoor inviting shitskins and mudslimes haha look at then shitskins praying
>meanwhile accepts 1 MILLION refugees per year,who end having on average 3 kids per family

They really don't realize that this will happen, do they?

> mfw argentina will be the whitest place on earth

What have we memed

I wish someone would larp as a muslim, then drive into a crowd of praying muslims, saying alluh akabar, only to claim he's letting his brothers get 1000 virgins each and he will too.

When did you realize colonialism is celebrated if you aren't white?

Plymouth is top notch. The Barbican is lovely. You should check out Norwich. We Country Bumpkins are a hidden gem.

How's Cumbria? There's a family castle there I want preserved.

>Argentina is white
At the rate they're going Islas Malvinas son Argentinas might become true.

>tfw living in sweden
what the fuck happened in the last 2 years?
I didnt evem know it was possible to ruin city and country in just a few years

Insanity aside, you have to admit it's quite a spectacle what's currently taking place in Western Europe in an incredibly short amount of time.

its not even funny anymore
do something ffs baka

The similarity is uncanny.

Britbongs need to flee... Literally.

You can't talk against inmigration, what you can organize a great "british natives exodus".

You need to meme into reality a great exodus to burgerland ant try to recreate neighborhoods 100% british.

Maybe that can awaken sufficient attention to stop this madness.

Nobody owns land anymore except for kikes (bank) and the gov

New York really is as bad as any of the European cities.

Only until the saxon gets mad.

Let's hope there's some shred of pride in that country. The only proof we have is that one guy who attacked a mosque.

Plymouth city centre is dogshit, you'd think you were walking around some post-communist shithole if you didn't know better. Exeter is much better.

You can't immigrate here if you're white.

It's a bitersweet thing you now...

All that imperialistic bullshit that the bongs played was horsesshit... But i don't hate them.

Great culture, literature, scientific achivements, philosophy, music...
It pains me look at them end like this.

They were literally used as a plataform to spread jewery to the world and then discarded.
They were betrayed by their leaders.

And the rest of the world is going to follow the same fate is this madness is not stopped.

>bongistan falls to the Muslims
>all overseas territories succeed
>las Malvinas la fin serán argentinas

Was this your plan all along? Argentinians have a lot of kike blood, wouldn’t be surprised kek

This

No, user, they don't. They're dumb.

DELET!

>he said as the irish were starving to death

Unironically...

Argentina is literally a meme country that is always hidden from the great rends from history. We don't call attention.

The other day i learned that the frankfurt school in germany was financed by an argentinean kike.

You can maybe say that the begining of the end spawned from here.

SHieeeeeeeeeeeeet.

This this this this this this

100% true, all ZOG (((america))) wants are nonwhites.

delete these

Because we've been taught nothing but guilt for 70 years. Guilt in America is over slavery, guilt in in the wider anglo sphere is over colonialism, guilt in Europe is over colonialism and/or nazism/nationalism.

For literally our entire lives it's been ingrained in our heads that the absolute worst things imaginable are racism and anti-semitism. So now not only won't people speak up against what is happening, they'll go in the opposite direction and embrace it in order to prove they're not racist.

Yeah I hate my country more than that dumb nigger brit bitch hates hers

Only give votes to working people

shes black, so I can barely count her

AND

Germany and England(UK) are literally committing suicide. Fucking lol

This. It doesn't matter if the left or the right wins. Degeneracy is going to get purged and niggers are gonna be slaves again. Only question is, who will be doing it, us or the muslims.

too the point where its going to be impossible to fix it if these trends keep going. muslim's will be the majority and then, we can't have a president or pm sworn in and make changes.

God, wasn't Trump going to put a stop to this shit?
When the fuck will the whites ever get a leader who's willing to fucking scourge the sandniggers?

I'd even go with fucking Putin at this point.

Sadly this is true.
You can if you're already rich/famous or have some or other extraordinary status, but that's not most of us.

I can be your hero baby
youtube.com/watch?v=OM8UxdmtLWg

you don't understand women, those #bringbackourgirls women kidnapped by boko haram are now muslim converts with husbands. You are sitting around waiting for the women to come around, it's never going to happen, guy.

cnn.com/2016/10/13/africa/nigeria-chibok-girls-released/index.html

>Beyond the 57 who escaped soon after their capture, the first Chibok student to be recovered was Amina Ali Nkeki, who was found on the outskirts of Sambisa forest in May.
>She was with a man she had married in captivity -- allegedly a Boko Haram fighter -- and their baby daughter. The man, who told a witness that he, too, had been kidnapped by Boko Haram, was detained by Nigeria's military.

cnn.com/2016/04/12/africa/cameroon-boko-haram-child-bombers/index.html

All that chaos in WW2 for LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING.

How shameful! Christians would never do that!

WASHINGTON — Evangelical Christians converged on the nation’s capital for a prayer rally on one of the hottest days of the summer.

>known throughout LatAm for their large noses
>only kosher McDonald’s outside of Israel and JewSA is in Argentina
>(((Kirshner))) dynasty
>friendly with sandniggers like Ménem (Jews and Arabs are natural allies when given the circumstance)

Is Argentina the Israel of Latin America? How to deal with the (((Narizón))) question?

Ain't that the truth. Look at how fucking hard it is to immigrate between Canada and the US now either way. Meanwhile, I can think of a bunch of non-whites I've known personally who have moved between our two countries on more than one occasion in their lives. These aren't rich people either. Low skilled brown workers, some even living previously in Europe before crossing the Atlantic.

>Christians would never do that!

let's see them do it in a muslim country

i-is that a good price for DVD's?

I'm asking for a friend, oy vey, I mean, you know?

What's exaggerated? London is statistically more foreign than British as of the last census.

Thanks to WW2 we are now a psuedo-empire.......... :/ why are we still here?

women are retarded, they have joined left as basically all they get is safety nets and wellfare,

Kike spotted

Eh, out of the 300 million plus people here, we've got 3 million muslims running around. They aren't integrated and evenly distributed, but Muslims aren't our problem outside of places like New Jersey. Our problem is the Hispanic horde pouring in from the South.

>God, wasn't Trump going to put a stop to this shit?
It's past the point of no return.

I don't know what the fuck that counts for since we're overrun with niggers/sandniggers using their welfare monies to buy knives and crack cocaine.

It’s pretty obvious that kikes are doing this to displace muslims so it’s easier for Israel to expand.

*BRRAAAP*

Western world in one video - 4 minutes that will change everything

pew.tube/user/SmashCulturalMarxism/a9aTqz8

It's beyond fucked up. I knew a guy who got this kiwi girl pregnant and married her. Took her 4 years to get citizenship and she nearly got deported a bunch of times.

Meanwhile, we have fucking sanctuary cities where if you're brown and illegal the cops won't turn you over to ICE to get deported, and if you do get caught by the feds, you get a slap on the wrist and you'll just be back from mexico in a few weeks. I want to see a white immigrant go to one of our sanctuary cities and claim asylum from deportation. I'd bet my left nut that they would deport you before you could even sit down.