Canada LGBT law

>Canada Passes Bill 89 Allowing Government To Seize Children From Parents Opposed To Gender Transition
What the fuck, Leafs?

>worldtruth.tv/canada-passes-bill-89-allowing-government-to-seize-children-from-parents-opposed-to-gender-transition/

Other urls found in this thread:

news.ontario.ca/mcys/en/2017/06/ontario-passes-legislation-to-strengthen-child-welfare-and-improve-outcomes-for-youth.html
youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

discord gg /Y5YSPWR

Bump

just in ontario, arguably the most degenerate and liberal of provinces. it was pushed by that dyke wynn
>news.ontario.ca/mcys/en/2017/06/ontario-passes-legislation-to-strengthen-child-welfare-and-improve-outcomes-for-youth.html

one day the eternal fag will be destroyed

I've called my local LGBT Hate Crimes & Diversity Relations to report your post as xenophobic and intolerant - you're fucked now buckco

>if you don't agree with this, you're an homophobic bigot
youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

Just

A

Keked
Love this timeline.

Coincidence

He is not from cuckanda you leaf

Our LGBT Hate Crimes Units are international bruh

Intolerance of the gays will not be tolerated

if you think we all support this youre wrong
and i have two kids i could lose over this
the country is fucked but there are some of us that arent retarded. the northman still breathes
>mfw when they paint another rainbow sidewalk on a seldome used side street next to a school that regularly hosts "progressive" workshops

We have abandoned God and now we are being punished by losing our nations to third world trash

You know it's a solid source of information when it's from the "World Truth" crew

The sad thing is that the LPC just propped up a completely unqualified Justin based on the brand recognition of his name and are letting him do whatever the fuck he wants to keep him happy so that they can keep going about with their tax-haven bullshit. He's the definition of a useful idiot.

>They can't keep getting away with it

I don't have any kids and live in Ontario. I'm just going to wait until these people all die and sanity returns to my country.

Xenophobic? "Transgender" children are now immigrants?

Everyday Canada sinks lower. Saw it after the dog bestiality shit.

Honestly we should just build a wall on the eastern border of Manitoba and shoot at anyone who tries to come across.

You don't have to even interefere for them to be destroyed, you just have to stop them from taking all of society down with them.

this makes me so mad i need to get some release from my dog

Anyone have any sources as of how old a child must be to be affected by this? Are they taking away 16 year olds or 4 year olds?

I don't think that it matters. If it's 16 now, it'll be 4 tomorrow.

There is nothing wrong with this law. It is consistent with other laws like pulling kids away from parents who refuse to get their kids vaccinated. The premise has to do with endangerment of the child. By refusing the child access to therapy and/or hrt, you are intentionally damaging your kid for ideological reasons - something the state views as illegal. Hence they will take your kid away from you and give them treatment. Let's look at this logically.

>w-what about if they are 3 and play with dolls? Will the gubmint take my kids?
No. Although it doesn't include an actual age, if the kid is not mature enough they won't take the kid away from you.

Also once the kid turns 18 they are gonna get HEY Anyways. So you really are at your wits end.

>refusing hrt
>damaging

Don't be racist.

Does this mean the same law can be used to save HRT tortured children from their LGBTQWOP adoptive parents once it becomes judicially clear in the future that it’s just ideologically motivated attacks on healthy children?

based justin !!!

>By refusing the child access to therapy and/or hrt, you are intentionally damaging your kid
Suicide rates for transgender people fucking skyrocket after HRT and transition. What you are saying is actively destructive, so please fucking stop.

You will all burn in hell for eternity so enjoy your earthly time

It's just bantz croatbro, but sadly there are people that support this shit blindly with a smug satisfied grin on their faces.

why should i care?

There are worse things that can leak over your border than taco people

>not allowing your child to sterilize themselves
>endangering their wellbeing

Add Canada to "list of countries I'll never move to"

You are at your wits end.
Gender dysphoria is an illness and the two proven reliefs are therapy and HRT for serious cases. Whether you like it or not, your child will get treatment once he/she turns 18. By refusing to get treatment when he/she indicates to you that they need medical help you are contributing to abuse.

You can have your own disagreements on the issue but you are harming your child.

>By refusing the child access to therapy and/or hrt, you are intentionally damaging your kid for ideological reasons

The fucking irony of this statement. I pray to God you don't have children, for their sake.

>100% of people with glaucoma continue to have glaucoma after using medicinal marijuana.
>therefore we should stop using marijuana

its RELIEF not a cure. Do you even know anything about gender dysphoria?

I will report parents who refuse to give their kids medical treatment to the authorities. I work as a high school teacher.

>increased chance severe depression/suicide
>Proven relief

Kys

>lets not listen to the patient and listen to memes'

kys

>The mentally unhinged individual clearly knows what's best for himself

You are a meme

Sauce?

Read the actual bill and fuck off with your fear mongering

ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479

The only way to believe what you are saying here is if you have no idea what the fuck the process is actually like. The process takes years of vetting and psychological evaluation by medical professionals before treatment even effectively begins. Even by your own analogy, If a patient tells you "I'm sick" you would still take them to a health professional. This is exactly that

>not letting your kid cut his dick off is harming him
Leaf genocide when?

No user, denying your children psychological evaluations and/or psychological treatment when they display clear signs of mental disease is harming them.

Nice try Podesta but you keep away from my kids.

can we get non-leaf flag option for Canadians?

(((Leafs)))

When will we take back our civilization?

You can bet that even if you had kids I'd have no business with them, as I am not in any way trained in their care

discord gg/sKw39K

Scarily, this is far less infuriating to look at then racemixing. Like at least it is with another human and not a sub-saharan gibs monkey

Wanna bet this conveniently doesn't apply to Muslims?

burn the gays

I wonder if there's a correlation between Ontarios degeneracy and the fact most of our jews live there.

>and i have two kids i could lose over this
lmao you just called your kids fags

>Canada literally has the Gay Police

>(((medical professionals))) try to convince the child the solution is to mutilate his own body and inject unnatural hormones into himself, and will have to endure dilation for the rest of his life.

Studies show gender dysphoria goes away by itself as the child gets older, they literally grow out of it.

>Seizing the means of production
>Seizing the means of reproduction
>Seizing children

How communist can you get, cucknada?