(((Christanity)))

>youtube.com/watch?v=4BY2zCReDWg

Christcucks eternally by Varg. How will they ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GSFYOLSUQMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Christianity is for the niggers.

Varg is an AI

based varg

t. cum drinker

>every mystery of mythology and ancient history can be solved with this one weird placenta trick!
>just buy my autistic wife's book to find out how!

>jesus dresses in Rabbinic style, despite being born hundreds of years before Rabbinic Judaism.

People like Varg are retarded.

Varg is a huge faggot. He's only good as a meme to stop doing things, everything else is for niggers.

He was in a metal band for fucks sake, the nigger music of white people

oc varg picture from ylilauta hf

Why does he hate the air so much?

>was a second temple sect
The temple at Jesus' time was the second temple. All Jews were "second temple sects" at the time ffs.

>paul was a murderer!
Yes before he converted when he was known as Saul. Varg himself is a fucking murderer lol

>scholars say Jesus was reforming the religion

He was reforming the very foundations of how man interacts with the divine. Was never "just" Judaism. In fact, Judaism became obsolete because of Christ.

>early Christians circumcized their young.
Jewish converts did, Roman converts? unknown.

>no bible before council of Nicea
Correct. There were just the core books of the Gospels and Pauls letters. Other books were peripheral.

>lots of Africans will be Christians
So? Doesn't mean we need them in Europe.

>some China rebellion
Who cares?

>omg they eat ham
Ham is good.

Ok I'm done, these are all retarded points. Varg can't argue worth shit.

Imagine basing your entire worldview and life around the belief that there's an overwritten version of Santa Claus that you have 0 proof of, watching you do everything.

It actually baffles me. It's like you're willingly being retarded, which I'm sure Santa will put you on the naughty list for.

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA

i hate this
he cant see beyond her theories and everything else is jewish

> Wanting to criticize the first book to ever call (((them))) out.
> Claiming you aren't a Jew

Pick one and only one.

If pagans want to be taken seriously, they need to reject Varg. This placenta thing has gotten out of hand.

Doesn't this guy live off welfare with his multiple kids? Doesn't that kind of make him a nigger?

Criticizing Christianity is the most kike thing you can do, it is on of the pillars of the Frankfurt school. I wish Varg would stop shilling for his supposed worst enemies.

GOMU GOMU NO

>reminder that Varg is a closet that cuck like all nordcucks that likes to take it in the ass by Ahmed

I thought the we wuz neanderthals n sheeit was hilarious and out of hand but this placenta thing is just insane. I'm not a pagan though and I've always watched Varg for the laughs. It's even more funny thinking about all the autists that think a black metal musician who's been in prison half of his life is some pagan prophet

What does a man being unjustly imprisoned have to do with anything?

Hell he even said that autism is a gift because his autistic wife is some sort of oracle that has visions or some shit like that.

varg is retarded still like some of his older songs and wear a burzum t-shirt every now and then, but christ is lord, get used to it, you'll be saying it one day. And you wont enjoy it

cool and good

I don't really understand why Varg was so many people's introduction to paganism. What's wrong with Survive the Jive and The Golden One? If you're just looking for a pagan role-model, what's wrong with these guys? What's Varg's appeal?

if this christ ever existed it doesnt look too good for him, mother was a whore and he himself always turned the other cheek like a true soyboy

Shut up, Lauren Southern.

This, the fact that nu-pagans latch on to absolute retards like varg is why nobody with half a braincell takes them seriously.

Maybe it's the accent and how he killed a guy that makes him seem cool.

Varg seriously has no fucking clue about anything related to european history, political theory or anything. Everything he says about christianity and european history he pulls straight out of his ass. He is fucking retarded and his fanboys are the most middle-brow people you will ever meet. Congrats for literally falling for memes.

What the fuck is the "placenta thing"?

The umbilical cord that attaches a mother to a baby looks like yggdrasil supposedly and Odin hanging himself on yggdrasil for 9 nights is like the 9 months of pregnancy. That was the start of the placenta thing as far as I know, but Varg's wife has gone even further than that with all kind of bear cult placenta shit and I don't even know man, it's pretty far out there.

I found some blogposts in french but I'm not sure I want to go down that rabbithole. Varg and old "pagans" like him are just as kooky and wrong as your hippie new age faggots, only difference is the "badass" aesthetics. You meet people like this at bars and pubs in Norway all the time, Varg is no different.

The Irminsul basically looks like the female reproductive system.

How do you think Kristian's parents might feel about his endless buttfrustration?

Psalm 137

5 If I forget you, Jerusalem,
may my right hand forget its skill.
6 May my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth
if I do not remember you,
if I do not consider Jerusalem
my highest joy.

As much as the letter T does I suppose. The only irminsul we know of though is that one rock carving in Germany and they're not even sure if that even was an irminsul. Some missionaries described it as just a big naked log standing upright.

God... I miss the old times when we kill the pagans like this

What a fucking faggot. No wonder pagans got rekt by christcucks

LOL, those are all good Christian children of god!

>Christcucks eternally by Varg. How will they ever recover?

And this is one of a million reasons why EVERYONE hates atheists.

I give the benefit of the doubt when it comes to religion. The longer a pagan goes without mentioning Varg, the more seriously I take him.
Golden One has an accent too, but that murder thing has some appeal.

DELET THIS

>> the first book to ever call (((them))) out.
>this is what Americans actually believ

Because they tell the truth about you Semitic religion? Varg isn't even an Atheist. The fact that you jump at athiest when they aren't even the one;s attacking your (((god))) really shows how butthurt you are. Sad.

>every mystery of mythology and ancient history can be solved with this one weird book!
>just buy my jewish son's book to find out how!

John 8:44 You(jews) belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Ezekiel 36:22-37 (basically we need for Jews to be united in Israel so they can repent and follow him, it's god's plan for the end of days)
Isaiah 24:5 (the "everlasting covenant" being a land covenant, Israel promised to the Jews. Those who oppose it will be judged.)
Isaiah 49:25 (For I will contend with the one who contends with you, Israel, And I will save your sons ( Jews ).)
Isaiah 49:26 (I will feed your oppressors with their own flesh, ( muslim killing muslim ) - your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob (Israel))
Isaiah 49:16 ("God has placed Israel on the palms of His hands" - "Israel is the PUPIL OF GOD'S EYE")

John 8:31 Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you remain in My word, then you are truly My disciples. You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.”
He was ready to take the very same Jews in and got angry when they didn't believe him. He is the friend of the Jews as long as the Jews are his firends.
But if you truly believe Antisemitism only started with the Bible, you should consider going back to school.

MOU OSOI
DASSHUTSU FUKANOU YO

I consider myself Pagan nigger

Reminder that Christianity took over the most evil pagan/atheist degenerate empire (Rome) that ever existed. There is nothing you can do. Atheism is shrinking globally. Go softly into that goodnight atheicucks and pagancucks.

(((atheism)))

Get out leaf

>most evil pagan/atheist degenerate empire
>Rome

Triggered Muhammad?

I'm so sick of hearing about this faggot.

Stop pushing this goat loving Jack ass. It's not funny, it will never be funny, and no one fucking cares about him and his "muh pagan gods"

"Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. 'Do you see all these things?' he asked. 'I tell you the truth, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down'" Matt.24:1-8

Antisemitism started with Christianity it's a fact. Nobody genocided more Jews than Christians too.

BEGONE, PAGAN! GO BACK TO YOUR LORD YALDABAOTH.

well thats the point, the jews will never be his friends, in the same vein that antisemitism wouldnt have been a global thing had the jews not been jewy, but then they wouldnt be jews would they?
I think of this as a way of politely rejecting someone, take a nigger and tell him "If you can build a civilization then you will be welcome in my country", but you know thats never gna happen lol

>Atheism is shrinking globally

is this what christians frantically say to themselves before their nightly prayer rofl

in exchange for those udders?
>sign me up

How can anyone of European descent willing follow Christianity? Christianity is Judaism for good goys, but the christcucks on here don't realize. Most of them don't even believe in spirits/god and only pretend to be Christian in the hopes of getting a pure, non-coalburning virging Aryan waifu.

Awaken White man. Return to your ruins and leave semitic inventions behind, (((atheism))) belongs to that category as well.

Roots* not ruins*

>Antisemitism started with Christianity it's a fact
Ever heard of Contra Apionem? It's a book written by a Jew about all the Antisemitism in the world. The Bible wasn't even mentioned once.
>Nobody genocided more Jews than Christians too.
>he never heard of the Jewish-Roman Wars

>Ruins
Sounds about right.

Nice headcanon, but who were his very first followers? Jews. But your definition of Jew is probably "someone that does not believe in Jesus" and the moment they believe in him they magically become non-jewish

>Using a typo instead of addressing the fact that your religion is jewish spiritual enslavement

>Return to your ruins
This is exactly what paganism is about. thanks user.

Pagans were degenerates without pure waifus.

The pure waifu thing was a Christian comstruct. If you want one, then you cant join the degenerate pagans. Who literally have "Gods" like Pan, a rapist pedophile god. Not to mention feminism is more akin to paganism, hence why feminists also fight for it.

Times change, people didnt want to be degenerate anymore. Thats why they comverted.
But the pendulum swings and now people want to be degenerate again, so they are trying to resurrect a past for 1500+ years ago.

Pagans are degenerates, Varg is an obvious example of that. As is that famous irish bitch.

actually it's for jews.

>falling for the academia jew

Gnosticism is the exact opposite of spiritual enslavement. Paganism and non-enlightened Christianity are both sides of the same coin.

>only rural and suburban retards are pagan. all city people are christian
monogamy is not a christian thing; it comes from the white man. wolves are monogamous too. is that because they're christian?

paganism just means white religion

>The pure waifu thing was a Christian comstruct.
Yeah, fuck Artemis and Athena and Hestia. Never heard of them. Who is Lucretia again?
> Not to mention feminism is more akin to paganism
Sure, that's why Christianity made it possible for women to reach heaven which wasn't possible in Paganism

That doesn't change the meaning of my sentence.

>lol, war is so kwel

>all religions that are non-enlightened christianity are both sides of the same coin
you're gonna have to elaborate on that.
christianity was originally designed for jews as a means of making them BASED. maybe whites took it and made it better over time, but the foundation remains the same - it does not fit with whites

It is

Take your memeflag of amerimongrel

NEVER SHOULD OF COME HERE CHRISTKEK
youtube.com/watch?v=GSFYOLSUQMc

the people that refuse to embrace war and struggle will perish at the hands of those that do. of course it's a double sided sword and whatnot, but that doesnt mean be a faggot like you're doing

> placenta thing
What placenta thing? What video does he have stuff on that?

That screencap always makes me sad. It's so sad we lost our old way, and many '"white" Christians today say it was for the better.

pic very related

The holy bible may preach peace but when it is the kingdom of christ that is threatened then it is every European's duty to defend all that is holy .

>surrenderfrog is scared of war