If scientists invented permanent whitening cream, would the world be a better place?

If scientists invented permanent whitening cream, would the world be a better place?

I feel like a lot of issues stem from envy of white people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d2kGuIRXhJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Great. Then we'll have light skinned niggers acting like animals instead of dark skinned.

No, that would be fake evolution.

We already do... it's called hip hop and other cultural marxism aberrations.

I don't care about the color of one's skin, I care about the content of their character. It just so happens that niggers have shit character, so changing the skin color won't change that.

Jews already tried this, you just end up with mtv-watcher tier white girls.

Skin color makes you notanigger, but it isn't the sole factor (see: southerners).

You be got it backwards. Muh ebin civic nationalism detected.
There isn't trouble because of their jealousy, there is trouble because of the way the majority of them behave due to genetically instilled temperament and culturally instilled values.

This is compounded by their behaviour getting even more fucked up when their less developed culture gets a dose of western liberalism. Stop pandering to your fee fees and start paying attention to reality.

this.

no
that would actually make things worse, because then i wouldnt know who to see as a friend or foe in the upcoming racewar.

No, it's good being able to tell people apart

Differentiation also lends identity and solidarity, and possibly meaning and purpose

being white is not about color of skin, niggers could be white as snow and they would still be niggers...

Checked and kek'd

Physical differences don't mean anything, goy. If these peoples jealousy is making them unhappy then that state of unhappiness is exactly as important to them as if you were berating for being them yourself. You'd be racist not to want to iron out all differences.
>how's my leftism?

>Physical differences don't mean anything, goy
The argument against that is . Appearance is a physical mark of heritage, and heritage is everything :^)

those are called russians user :)

race realism isn't about skin-color user; it's about culture and behavior.

How did she change her nose structure?

PHOTOSHOP

kek

True.

Regardless of whether or not OP's picture is real or not, why the fuck is make-up allowed?

Look up albino indians
>race is just skincolor :^)

But the blacks have intelligence problem, not skin color problem. Even if you whiten the skin, they still don't behave like people, and the facial features would look even uglier if they were white. Black draws away attention from their ugliness.

makeup should be illegal

>Korean girl get nose/chin/jaw/eye work done
>Muhwaifu.jpg
>Has butt-ugry babies
>Lawsuit ensues
Already happening, skin color fakeage will lead to the same result

What scientists need to invent is permanent hair removal cream.

You would rather have girls look like the left picture than the right?

When I lived in India a lot of the tv commercials were for skin whitening creams. All of the Bollywood stars use the creams.

youtu.be/d2kGuIRXhJ4

having white skin doesn't fix an 80 IQ and a lifetime of nigger culture

You can't modify facial skeletal structure so easily. It's not just skin color

theyd still be 20+ IQ points lower. looking white wouldnt fix that.

God color coded assholes for us. Why fuck that up?

>see: southerners
Y'assuh. Wee'z all dumb hyah in thuh sowth, you right suh.

Skin color isn't the issue, genetics are.