i.imgur.com/NQBA38g.jpg
>Bukamal/Qaim/DeZ Nov5
imgur.com/a/qOzt4
>S Syria Nov3
i.imgur.com/sC9su1d.jpg
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Nov 7
>SAA begins Albukamal offensive from Mayadin, led by Taha Group of Tigers, the SAA attacked the IS positions E. of Al-Mayadeen this afternoon
>Bukamal offensive began by SAA firing mortar shells and missiles towards the IS defenses E of Al-Mayadeen
>SAA seize the town of Sarha Shamaliyah in NE countryside of Hama yesterday after advancing westward from Hasrat
>Report; US choppers removed IS commanders from Mayadeen before Syrian Army op began
>IS contingent currently trapped on island of Hawijat Qati for several days now E of DeZ City and just N of Saqr Island
>SAA launch fresh attack in the Golan Heights, targeting Beit Jinn pocket that is under HTS control
>Former Lebanese PM Saad Hariri has left Saudi Arabia for United Arab Emirates
>OPCW verifies 25 of 27 chemical weapons facilities destroyed in Syria
>SAA launch counter-offensive in N Hama to recapture lost towns from HTS
>Iraqi Kurdistan’s PM Nechervan Idris Barzani said the KRG ready to begin talks with Baghdad, adding that issues should not be resolved militarily
>Afghanistan; IS militants storm Kabul TV station in ongoing attack, Afghan security forces have bldg surrounded

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/
strawpoll.me/14343958
twitter.com/IraqiExpat/status/927882661091270656
twitter.com/IraqiSecurity/status/927834354193256449
reuters.com/article/us-lebanon-politics/saudi-arabia-says-lebanon-declares-war-deepening-crisis-idUSKBN1D61SZ
almasdarnews.com/article/opcw-verifies-25-27-chemical-weapons-facilities-destroyed-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=coXejz5V5Aw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvqKYNtLk5U
youtube.com/watch?v=AgAxAmIOiv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck iran!!

and lebanon too!

To all the Zionist fuckers here that want me dead, Lebanon is still safe and im still alive and well.

and israel

reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/
Reminder that assad pedes stick together, visit our subreddit sometime!

bless ISRAEL!

That subreddit is anti-Assad and pro-moderate rebels and kurdish terrorists. Also, who still uses reddit in 2017?

no

strawpoll.me/14343958
The absurd level of autonomy the Kurds had in Iraq is coming to an end. What an era. Please vote Russia.

>KRG seizing Arab homes in Erbil and expelling inhabitants is not a new phenomenon. Precedent previously set in Zummar, Jalawla, and Kirkuk:

twitter.com/IraqiExpat/status/927882661091270656

Not for long.....

I am sephradi jewish ancestry . I will come to israel one day soon . I am 18 . I cant wait . Its a lovely country . Hopefully it stays safe

Why isn't there more discrimination in iran?
It is. against bahai-niggers.

Oui

R A R E
A
R
E

BASED monteNEGRO, COME TO ISRAEL.

Go back to your own general.

Now that you mention the bahai... Based on what I've read, why are the bahai persecuted in Iran? Are they a cancer? Off topic, How is the Zoroastrian community doing in Iran?

You gonna go to one of those places where they send the tourist jews to the same palces as the IDF girls, hoping you guys hook up and you get anchored into Israel?

Keep us updated and link us her Insta so SA can post her pics form now on as JIDF propaganda!

Rude.

why tho?

He can't, pic related

(((Moderate rebels))) - better?

>How is the Zoroastrian community doing in Iran?
at meme levels.
pretty much like greeks worshipping old greek gods today

>Enlightening report about human rights (or lack thereof) in the Kurdish region of #Iraq. Deceptive facade in place.

>twitter.com/IraqiSecurity/status/927834354193256449

contains a link and a picture of Barzani

>Not knowing who you're responding to
S T I L L
T
I
L
L
N E W
E
W

much

امروز برادر عزیز شما از خدا تشکر کرده اید؟

You honestly think an Israeli faggot can reach Beirut ? Remember how they got fucked in 2000 and 2006? Israel hasnt won a single war since 1973, all they can do is fight by proxy.

but this is my general, fellow pede

(((""""Moderate""""Rebels)))
fify

? i have birthright . I dont need to do all that lol . I alredy been on a trip once . I just didnt move yet cuz i feel im not ready . IM actually against women in military

today's bait made by a fellow BOĞA was good elhamdulilBOĞA

Why is a isreali about to kill (((Arab Baathist)))?
Is it because he got discovered as mossad and now mossad is pissed at him for being discovered so easy?

Or is it just his proxy to make him credible amd nothing os going to happen?

reuters.com/article/us-lebanon-politics/saudi-arabia-says-lebanon-declares-war-deepening-crisis-idUSKBN1D61SZ

W-what does this mean?

Go back to Kuwait
Somehow take over the country
Build a monument to Saddam Hussein
Turn Kuwait into a governorate of Iraq

Fuck Daesh
Fuck S"D"F
Fuck Kurds
Fuck Saudi Arabia
Fuck Al-Nusra
Fuck USA
Fuck NATO
Fuck Israel

>I just didnt move yet cuz i feel im not ready . IM actually against women in military
It literally forces all your women to be fit since they have to be somewhat capable if they are in the army.
IMO it'S fuckign awesome.

Why fuck israel? I agree there are some very evil international jews . But in israel there are normal common working people .

>Turn Kuwait into a governorate of Iraq
I think we've already seen enough the first time Iraq did that.

OPCW verifies 25 of 27 chemical weapons facilities destroyed in Syria

almasdarnews.com/article/opcw-verifies-25-27-chemical-weapons-facilities-destroyed-syria/

Iraq has to come back to baathism first, no point in bringing back Kuwait to Iraq with it stuck in this religious bullshit.

Where is the fucking bread cat?

he's so well-spoken I was never /sg/ until I watched him speak on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=coXejz5V5Aw

Lol. Thats the only way to be fit? No man im really against every women in the military . They dont need to experience that imo .I like it more pure

That was an annexation.

>tfw gulf war was a mistake

Why can't you realize what banter is?
Are you 50 years old or just retarded?

There are no borders between arab countries.

Yesterday Mossadroach said if anything happens in Lebanon he'd be going back there, in the next bread Jewish Jew posted it.

Their existence triggers violence across the middle east. Out of all the places they could be they settle in the middle of their mortal enemies

im coming brozeeer

a lot of muslims are autistic. that's incest for you, look it up, it's true

U mad cuck?

Dude didnt you forget that we're all zionists,we don't follow the retarded bongroach narrative after all

Can you go to Beirut?

My country is going into war, now isnt the right time for your shitty banter.

not sure yet. could be wind, could be an attempt to drum up a war, could be intimidation tactics, could be saudi trying to reorganise itself. they said the same thing about iran.

there is a possibility that israel and saudi will start a war against lebanon in an attempt to sap some of irans hegemony over the region.

much depends on what the turks will say. they acted against saudi interests in it's gcc spat with qatar by sending troops there.

at this point it is probably reasonable to assume that israel and saudi are sounding out the market to see if they will be supported internationally if they get into war.

both parties want to avoid suggestions of the war crimes they helped to fund in syria and iraq via their support for isis.

Evapolack, give me your honest opinion on Evapolack

Its a fucked up situation . But its very 2 sideish . Imo both sides are fucked up . U cant say its only israels fault . But it is what it is .

Because it's a religion that everybody hates.
+80% of Iranian people believe bahaiat is a fake religion made by britishs.
And it's not just because Islamic republic hate them, pic-related is one of the most popular politicians in history of Iran and he killed bahai's leader and many of them.

I just hope you die in this war

You're right, why did I even ask?

i heard israel was like a western values place. perhaps you will never be ready for israel with those backward views? you sound more like a salafist to be honest bro.

>muh feelings
Doesn't give you a free pass to act like a oblivious cunt

تشکر برای چی؟ من مذهبی نیستم

why is Khommie so cute

>non-jewish oy veying intensifies

i studied with a bahai. she was fat.

You will soon serve under Islamic state of Kurdistan, sponsored by Israel, USA and Saudi Arabia

Lol man in israel there is much conflict of opinion people dont know that . There are leftists right wing all that . Im not that conservative i just would prefer women to not experience military . Just my opinion

lol i sound like a salafist cuz i think women shoudnt be in military?

> letting jew and KSA threats get to you.
Mate, it's all a good laugh until they drop a tomahawk on your granny's hut.
Until your granny has been confirmed strewn over the streets of beirut, take the stick out of your ass.

>My country is going into war, now isnt the right time for your shitty banter.
You're right, let's get serious.
I hope a stray rocket hits you and you live just long enough to actually find Jesus.

Michael Lordh knows what's up

>i heard

I love the sound of his laughs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvqKYNtLk5U

I kinda feel sad for the downie

>live just long enough to actually find Jesus.
He's busy atm, come back later

>to actually find Jesus
>actually

> I just hope you die in this war
Whats with the edgy teenage attitude? Cunts like you want me dead, fuck off Zionist shill.

and also im not that autistic to go there and start protesting for that . Its just opinion . Nothing more

Thwre is actually a reason we shouldn't let woman serve.
For repopulation purpose.
But I myself don't care at all. Let them if they are willing to do so.
They are not many after all and most likely won't do front service.

>muh feefees
go back to Lebanon and dust off your granddad rifle pussy

I just like to see jews dieing

i am going to learn persian to listen to his speeches.

>I'm not religious
WHAT THE FUCK??
REPORTED TO THE GRAND AYATOLLAH

one of the shittiest pepes I've ever seen.

>Cunts like you want me dead, fuck off Zionist shill.
How retarded are you? Why do you sub 80 iq "human beings" take everything 100% serious lmao

He can speak arabic, better than most current arab leaders (certainly better than Saad alhariri).

A huge amount of Iranians aren't religious

Don't be, he's going to be railing the propaganda girls in the motor pool while the druze and israeli Arabs get sent to die so the orthodox jewish downie bloodline survives

She was Israeli?

Israel biggest use from girls in idf is for pictures and propaganda purpose desu lol . But its very effective of course . Women draw sympathy

Tthe current state of patriot missile system
youtube.com/watch?v=AgAxAmIOiv4

Are you retarded? We're cleaning up your mess in the Middle East, just look the other way.

>Why do you sub 80 iq "human beings" take everything 100% serious lmao
that's pan arabist and north african arab larpers for you

He likes women with out headscarfs
SAVAK already is on him