Uber tip thief. Who do you sympathies with ?

-Woman was travelling with her friends in an Uber when she stole from a tip jar

-The brazen theft was caught on camera as the trio of riders ran out of the car

-The woman has had her Uber app deactivated and is barred from the service

She's got some front! Shocking moment an Uber passenger wearing a bra is caught on camera stealing money from her driver's tip jar
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5056541/Woman-caught-stealing-money-Uber-driver-s-tip-jar.html?login#readerCommentsCommand-message-field

Who do you side with /pol.
Should we help identify the thief?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AoQLU2eZsoE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>man trying to make money
>minding his own business
>woman steals and breaks NAP
>who do we side with

did you even have to ask?

Act like a nigger get treated like a nigger

We should help that poor fucker who got his shekels stolen

TYPICAL STACEY BEHAVIOR

LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME XDdDD

i bet her purse was worth more then the 5 dollars max

look at her eye's she never ever needed money

>one is a thief
>one is an honest worker

Hmmm I wonder.

>yet another mystery meat kardashian-emulating mudblood wearing drag makeup
>acting despicably
surprise

This proves that even associating with basketball people will derange you.

Disgusting. We need Islam

kardashislut

id love to know what she does for a living.
but i bet her instagram and fb are already on lockdown tho.

behavior of the woman is disgusting, but the driver should know better than to use an open tip jar. most drivers use a locking acrylic tip jar that you might be able to detach with force and remove from the vehicle, but you couldn't reach your hand into it as the opening is too narrow when the lid is locked.

Can we fuck with her and ruin her life? Just for old times sake?

She's a nigger and police should dealt with her, but I wouldn't care about Uber in any way.

post link to the vid.

go back to redd.itt if you can't be bothered to lurk here long enough to learn how to fucking greentext you daft cunt

This would feel nice

yes

Yep, but she will come back. These sluts have too little self esteem to carry out day to day without validation through likes and shares

Tipping isn't allowed for Uber drivers. The girl is in the right.

neat

MAYBE SHARIA ISN'T SUCH A BAD IDEA AFTER ALL

Honestly a lot of the West's issues come from not keeping our women in line.

This sounds good to me

women are psychotic. i know tons of girls from HS that had plenty of money from their parents to purchase whatever they wanted yet they got busted for shoplifting. chicks dont even steal out of necessity or lack of resources. they steal for the thrill of it and when they get caught their defense is always "BUT IM A GIRRRRRRRL". like this bitch really needed the $10 tops that was in his tip jar meanwhile that $10 means that he gets to drive for 11 hours instead of 12. female privilege is disgusting.

Off with her hand.

She should have been shot on sight.

Not only her but her mongoloid friends for helping her thieving ass

Top logic there, lad.
>2 wrongs make a right

Who's gonna find her?

Scary how accurate this is

This

And when you do catch her, make sure she gets actual, not feminized, punishment. That would be key to keeping her wandering hand.
Some would chop that hand off.

Spot on m8

These guys get it.

I used to be a cab driver.
The Jew slut is a cunt for stealing but the uber driver is a dumbass for keeping the tip jar open.
You've always got to be on edge to deal with runners, if a whore gets in your cab wearing underwear you should know that you can't trust her.
Whores were the biggest flakes and they'd run all the time,

I'm surprised she hasn't been identified yet.

lives in new york, very , very clear mug shot. Story going viral through dailymail and other online publications.

I think it would only be a matter of time until someone on Sup Forums recognises her and posts her info

Mestizo women are gross.

I have a feeling she's a tumblr tranny. Also those eyes, I would be scared to even be near her.

Off with her head!

Sup Forums has a lot of free time, post it there

>someone on Sup Forums recognises her and posts her
lewd nudes

youtube.com/watch?v=AoQLU2eZsoE

no one involved is white.

don't care.

Pretty much this.
I'm getting the feeling that if and when we start looking into this, in midway of the investigation it turns out she has already been recognized and taken care of.

They have made a machine to cut thiefs hands in Iran.

She looks like what happens when you cross some ugly spic with some ugly kike. Look at that giant hook nose and yellow tan skin.

Absolutely fucking disgusting.

I'm guessing it's because he doesn't look white enough. So we're supposed to side with the whore theif.

what they oughtta do is just be honest with her and let her know about my friend whose father owns a factory a few towns over from where he lives that 24/7 inside has a thousand naked guys whacking off into a giant vat with a hose at the bottom of it that goes outside the factory, underground, back to his house and up to his bedroom where he just sits and chugs cum all day. disgusting, disgusting.

Alright my fellow Thot Patrollers what are we going to do about this?

Its called a band saw dumb ass.

She definitely has faceberg/Instagram etc

Go get Sup Forums on this shit too

Please do it friend.

This. Clearly the woman. Is in the wrong.
/thread/

for starters, she's in an uber, shit ain't cheap

Good old dorfs

>nigger on nigger crime
Move along gents , case solved.

Why is she looking right in the camera?

She looks a lot like Tori Vazquez from teens react. Hopefully it's not her as she is one of my favorite reactors.

poor people use their money unwisely. also getting an uber is often only like 5 bucks the equivalent of an extra beer or cheap meal.

The power of Sup Forums and Sup Forums combined will break that whore

ops a moron. Needing attention, so makes a fucking idiotic post like this

Simple math

>stares into rear-view mirror to make sure his eyes are away
>doesn't notice the dash cam

She deserves to be doxxed for stupidity alone.

Tipping is actually allowed in Uber. You just can't ask for it directly and no one is required to pay. But Uber allows for posting a sign or a tip jar.
I guess you have never used Uber.

Of course you can ruin her life for what she did. Such human scum deserve hell on earth!

Who cares? Uber driving is the streaming of "professions" and just as cancerous.

Well aren't you an angry cunt

Why are you dumb faggots doing the below

1) Posting about a crime in a political forum

2) defending mudshits

3) defending obvious whored

4) defending their right to work and live a normal life when in reality one is a used up whore and the other is an illegal immigrant

Gee is this really hard to even ponder???

Dumb cucks, the lot of you.

ITT: white knights acting tough on Sup Forums

The irony with all of the above information is truly unfathomable to the degenerate peoples.

/thread faggots

now that's a great question

>roastie thief wearing a bra like that in public
>non white foreign invader Uber driver

Tough pick, I’m gonna side with the roastie

Can we
A:Compensate that man for what he lost
B: Get him a more secure Tip Jar
C: Punish that thot and her thot friends

It's a petty theft, why they would keep the tips out like that is beyond me.

I've never had an uber driver accept a tip but I haven't used one for probably 8 months

lurk more

Wow gee is it summer again

Could we have a ban on these people just for the sake of being completely out of their minds

you would think she would focus on either the driver to not get caught or on the money yet her focus is on the camera
REALLY MAKES ME THINK

>hello fellow /pol posters

>tip jar
Jesus America, could you just not for once?
Just ask for a reasonable amount upfront, instead of this retarded bargain price nonsense that you can't make a adequate living from, with the rest made up by begging.

You know why the crime rates are so low in Saudi Arabia?

Cos this bitch risks getting her hand chopped off

N U K E

she's fuckable, y'all are virgin af

yeah i'd get a rash or two but still worth it to slam that punani

accurate, dumped a lebanese grill that started showing these tendencies, got together with a byelorusian/armenian grill

Her friend who requested the Uber on her credit card for which they have a log entry will be referenced and her by extension. This isn't an anonymous taxi cab. They know exactly who the passengers are. Bonus points if this dumbass did split fair and all 3 are on the digital record. Even without a camera, she'd be fucked.

> And wtf does she have a sweater shoved up her dress and then that moist skid mark coming off the seat as she got out? Wtf is that nut coming out her pussy that she was soaking up w/ a sweater? jesus...

So that whoever wants to tip can simply put their tip in a jar in the reach of their hand?
Besides with the camera on, whoever steals like that is bound to get caught.

Woman doing what they do with every man.

The camera is in the rear view mirror. She's watching the driver

I can’t wait for the half assed apology.

>The woman has had her Uber app deactivated and is barred from the service

Why has the driver not pressed charges and had this woman arrested for theft?

> guy who thought he had lost all hope in women lost additional hope left he didn't knew he still had.

Things like this make me think about going full 14/88

wait what?

>Sup Forums

When was the last time you went there? I'll bet /r9k/ is stronger. Sup Forums may jump over here to help if they know about it because they're the kind of folks who would be into a raid. Some of Sup Forums perhaps.

actually, it's an eccentric press with a blade on it

>shitskin stealing from another shitskin

Who gives a fuck. Everyone needs to go back. Herb this shit.

Shes looking at him through the rear view mirror genius

Most problems we have in the west are because we don't beat the shit out of women anymore when they step out of line

Would it be legal for the man to publish her name along with releasing the video?

I understood that.I was confused about the camera being there.

Oh look its Switzerland trying to put in their two cents.

Gb2gettingdominatedbyniggers

Kthnxbai

Oh look a croat, calm down with your wanna-be greek ass

>notice the above two responses to myself are people from different nations and cultures

If you absolutely believe every nation has a race, which race represents America?