Argue this

Unironically, I wanna know what gunfags have to say. I know that the whole idea of having a militarized population was to prevent government oppression later on but these statistics are hard to argue against.

Source: Cuck York Times

Mass shootings are not a relevant percentage of American homicide statistics. They're largely inconsequential, in fact, they're just very visible.

At what point do you think it's ok to ban something because of the number of people killed?

lol, OP insta rekt

jew media exposed as lairs and manipulators once again

look up how many of those mass shootings happened in 'gun free' zones vs. 'gun allowed' zones. If it truly is an issue of number of guns, then forbidding guns in areas should dramatically reduce the number of mass shootings.
Hmmmmmm I wonder what you'll find.

This a great example of lying with statics.

better start banning cars and swimming in open waters :^)

exactly where I was going with that

Mass shootings include 4 or more people being shot. Nigger inter city gangs drive up the numbers.

I wanna know why you care so much about another country's gun laws? Do you live in burgerstan? Are you a citizen? Do you even live in a bordering country?
You should be concerned about the impending civil war in your own backyard.

Stats? Genuinely curious.

Why rekt? I'm just here to become enlightened on a very current discussion. You have brought nothing to the table except for your idiocy.

False analogy. You're comparing random accidents to the possibility and accessibility of the intentioned use of weaponry. Bad argument imo.

the US is very big and home to a lot of people.

shocking, I know.

Citizen. Intend to move back in a couple years. You're also implying you never participated in a discussion that had nothing to do with you directly like Brexit etc.? I find that hard to believe in.

>per capita
>cherry picking countries
>not breaking down by demographics
Really ________ my _________

Firearms have always been a part of American life, but mass shootings haven't been. ergo, not the firearm. Look for the cause elsewhere.

Are you retarded? The cuckstistics I shared literally highlight Russia, China, and India.

FPBP, I was just about to state the same and provide statistics.

Auto Accidents kill more people than Mass Murderers, yet people pay good money for a 6,000lb meat grinder.

Go away cia.

The more I see this Jewess the more I want to impregnate her.

So USA has 6x the guns but only 5x the mass shootings...shows Americans are more disciplined and mentally stable. What was your point?

You do realise that your graph disaproves the whole guns = murder thing right? U.S. is what is called an outlier. Look at the rest of the countries, the ones with most guns have some of the lowest murder rates.

That makes a lot of sense. Do you think the cause could be an increase in immigration from Muslim countries like in Sweden (where this cause is far more blatant)?

It's because we live in a sick society with no prospects for young men and everyone is on SSRI's

Our country is bigger than most of Europe put together. Of course we have the most mass shootings, because we don't split the numbers between dozens of other countries. A much more accurate assessment would compare our shootings by state.

The obvious. Not all mass shooters are equal. Brevik killed 60, paris terrorists killed more than 100, but they still count as single incidents. Also no country other than the us has that kind of population, so only guns per capita is relevant. Typical jew york times.

Lets also make heroin illegal so that criminals can't get their hands on it

Wait I didn't think this through

She looks too much like Ben imo but yeah her milkers are indeed impressive

Overlay a Government intrusion and freedom curve on top of this.

>China and India: most guns but least number of mass shooters
>Most Powerful Race in the World: almost no guns but the most mass shooters
The true pill to swallow here.

Unironically kill yourself. Freedom>perceived security and feelz.

>mass shooters
It's all gang violence in inner cities where blacks shoot more than 3 people at a time. "Gang violence" isn't calculated the same way in any other country which leads to distortions in the statistics.

>Philippines - Abu Sayyaf
>Russia - Chechen War longest ongoing conflict in the world
>China - does anything really need to be said?
>India - pakistan
Mass shootings aren't the only type of gun violence

What exactly constitutes a mass shooting? 5 dead? 6? I wouldn't be surprised if this counted 3 as a mass shooting

On top of this, a search and seizures of all arms is logistically impossible. Until the fucking sheetrock in every room of every home is torn down and they start digging holes in multi-acre properties, the government will never ever be able to lower the number of guns in this country

It's these crazy democrat voters, they contribute to most of the firearm related crimes

'MURICA. You kill yourself faggot, in no part of my original post was I taking a stance on any side of the issue.

You don't have to take a stance. This is a fucking shill thread. Just cause you say cuck a lot doesn't mean you belong here you trash person.

>Nominal not per capita

I see what you did there

The problem is that the US is littered with guns, and they remain functional for a very long time. If you decided to ban all firearms, it means you take guns away from the two church guys who shot the gunman, while ensuring that criminals and psychos hang on to theirs or get them on the black market smuggled up from Mexico. Remember that cops in America have no legal duty to protect citizens from crime, it would make law abiding homeowners defenseless and raise the economic advantages of armed home invasions

All the perma virgin triggered Sup Forumscels

Seriously when I see a Sup Forumstard irl it makes me feel a lot better about myself.

Keep enjoying those sour grapes my friends. I’ll keep smashing ;)

Niggers and kikes are a much bigger problem
Don't see us rounding them up and throwing them in an incinerator
Weird
It's almost like somebody is trying to make the white man powerless to erase the kikes and niggers from his country

Check out Australia's gun ban vs homicide rates. Absolutely no change. Turns out when someone wants to kill you they usually find a way.

Also look at mass shootings in the UK over time and see they tend to have about 1 per decade before and after gun regulations.

Meanwhile look at muslim immigration, rape, murder and terrorist attacks in any western country and ask the same questions OP is doing about that correlation.

>you don't belong to a public anonymous board
Please, post about your tribalistic needs for a sense of belonging elsewhere, they're a pretty pathetic thing to read through.

I'm literally making this thread to get arguments against a newspaper I do not trust.

Nice stats btw, I think there were some about Australia O'Reilly used once too. Proves just the contrary.

Why don't we pose this un-ironic question to the Catalonians?

I have heard, that any OP asking us to prove or disprove some matter is in fact a slide thread.

Fuck you shill.

sage

Also, what is South Africa? What is happening tot he white farmer now?

You are taking a side you nigger liar.

>Implied correlations are causation
Logical Fallacy detected

Rule 1 of statistics correlation does not equal causation. We have more guns, true. We also have more diversity in just about every aspect imaginable.
More things are at play here than just guns

In the USA, 88,000 people die every year from alcohol related. That's about 240 people every DAY. The 90 mass shootings in 50 years is literally nothing. Your statistics mean nothing.

These stats are chosen to make it look as bad as possible. What matters is overall murder rate, not mass shootings or gun murders. You should know that.

Also, if you remove the non-whites from the equation our rates fall in line with some European countries. Our problem is too many non-whites, don't fall for the meme.

Have you removed niggers from the equation?

No? Ok then, fix it and start a new thread.

I dont now what is causing it but it doesnt appear to be guns.

> pic related: 1/2

> pic related: 2/2

Shouldn't we at least compare the US to all of Europe since all of Europe is only 2x the population of the US? All European countries are much smaller. We'd expect about 180 mass shootings in all of Europe since 1966 to compare.

>we can't prove guns increase crime so now we'll make it look like guns cause mass shootings!

>I know that the whole idea of having a militarized population was to prevent government oppression later on
Good, you understand the 2nd Amendment more than most foreigners.
/thread

Get this through your chimp skull.

We're not going to disarm ourselves because black and hispanic gangbangers kill each other for sport in ghettos run by democrats.

Now fuck off with your bullshit threads.

The vast majority of mass shootings are gang related. And in those cases they are illegal weapons in gun controlled zones. Also a lot of people tend to forget the US has a way larger population than any other Western country.