youtube.com/watch?v=n9zm_xeFGtU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primeiro_Comando_da_Capital
petapixel.com/2017/11/07/nikon-shutter-sales-brazil/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VLS-1_V03
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

y u haet me, polan?

I wonder if I'll be ever able to leave this shithole

damn

i was gonna say it wasn't fair not to include Mexico but i checked & they "only" had 20k per year (as of 2015)

Pls stay and make your community a better place

Also fuck off we're full

>Pls stay and make your community a better place
I already thought of this after watching this video
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
but boy, it's fucking hard to believe that 90% of the "humans" that inhabit here have any kind of salvation

90% of people everywhere are shit. Don't think it's different for Europe or north America, we just have slightly less complete subhumans then you have, at least for now.

youtube.com/watch?v=n9zm_xeFGtU

Just take a bus, it's like two days.

Nigger I know my country is shit stop reminding me.

Don't. MBGFTFT.

I don't know about that, my spanish isn't very good, I would never immigrate to a country that I can't speak the language of. But you guys did a pretty good job with your country no doubt about it, probably the best country in latin america. Also great album.

Fucking animals

Only men can survive here.

Here we forge warriors. If you survive in Brazil, you can survive in another other country, including the Middle East.

It's a problem that's solving itself.

> Killing our last whites and replacing with shitskins
> Solving.

And it's also the future of every western country.

It's ok pussy, you're not here.

Who wants to see Bear Grylls trying to survive in Brazil?

Including yours

Is this true?
Holy shit.

Fucking shithead, Brazil is pure cancer

It's a swine hole made for monkey bestial people with no morals, no nothing and neo communists.

It's not a racial thing, but it's just a failed experiment. The whole country is shit.

It's pure shit, and you know it.

Only fascism could save it.

You seem a little angry, calm down.

>only fascism could save it.

You sound more dumb than the average brazilian.

We're all part of the west. Including you and your small population about to receive millions of shitskins. Compare the pic related's number to the US.
200 million whites receiving 1 million immigrants vs 20 million whites receiving 1 million immigrants. Your government is fucking insane.

It would be if only shitskins died

>1 million immigrants over next 3 years
holy shit Canada

Can't understand why won't conservatives/ reactionaries abroad use Brazil more often as an example of multiculturalism, gun regulations and state capitalism gone wild. We are quite close to a modern liberal's utopia, at least on paper.

>Being this in love with portuguese.

You don't have it that bad or you are just nuts.

This country is a sub-product of liberalism and post-modernism mentality

>post-modernist
Fix'd

How does the annual number of the homicides has something to do with legality of a state? Its absolutely illogical you inbred moron. If Poland had as many negores as Brazil, we would have probably topped the whole world combined.

You fucking coward: stay and work to make Brazil a better place.

Reminder that the senate recently barred gun ownership once more. It's unbelievable how anyone in their right mind can defend disarmament in here, the vast majority explicitly voted against gun control and the government still didn't give a fuck.

For how long would a white guy/tourist survive if dropped deep inside a favela? Would he make it out alive?

I live here and I love it! I studied abroad (Canada) and traveled all over Europe and the US but I would not trade this for any of these places.

This is a shithole but it is my shithole. I am working to improve it and being happy in the process

90% of our murders are funded by cocaine trafficking to Europe. If you care about our murders you should do something about europeans veing addicted to coke

You actually will make it out alive (after having all your shit stolen)
Actually nobody will kill because of your race

Depends what you mean, "favela" is just a term for an irregular agglomerate of houses. Some favelas have shitty shacks made of plywood and zinc, some of them are nice brick houses with cable tv etc that just happen to have been illegally built on property not owned by the inhabitants. I went to one such place many times as a kid to visit distant family. The level of violence you are exposed to is highly localized, you can have to close neighborhoods where one is extremely violent and one is extremely peaceful, also many times downtown districts can be worse than some peripheral favela lands.

Yep, this place sucks.

Really? I thought it was game over, but getting mugged isn't the end of the world. I suppose it wouldn't be recommended to fight back though..

Nice broken English, dirtypole.

Thanks for the update!

My entire view of favelas are more or less based on Gore vids and Tropa de Elite movie so it's hardly surprising it's been a bit skewed. But Thanks for correcting it!

(((Democracy)))

Well, surely
Actually on some of these slums people often do "justice" with their own hands, lynching who rapes or murders inside the favela
The thing is that there is a lot of violence between gangs and drug dealers fighting over drug sale points
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primeiro_Comando_da_Capital

That's result of USA imperialism. No, I'm not kidding.

its not the europeans fault for buyin a product. its the fault of the murderers,also known as brazilians.

USA has a much bigger rate of murders than Brazil.

1 million abortions per year. That far surpasses, by a factor of 20, the number of homicides in Brazil.

Of course, liberal institutions that work for USA interests only, like the UN, will never consider abortions as homicides, but scientifically they are.

>not being able to relate cause and effect
>being american
Why am I not surprised?

i'd fuck a brazilian whore

I almost feel bad for calling every one of to play a moba favela niggers. This is depressing.

I see, Thanks for the link!

My uncle lived for many years near Recife, in a "fancy" neighbourhood and so on. Thing is, people knew rich people lived there and alledgedly their neighbours got robbed and killed by some kids (they were like 13-15 year olds). He always told me that you needed to be street smart, think about what you wore, what you said and where you went so as to not attract attention from the wrong people. But I don't know, he probably bullshitted a lot too.

>this level of coping
it's everyone else's fault, not yours

most of them are niggers killing another niggers.

>Brazilian calling anybody "shitskins"
Even German immigrant descendants have like 25% black/indigenous/gypsy/japanese DNA by now.

It's thanks to all the race mixing that we have the hottest girls around. The market has spoken and we're one of the top qt3.14 exporters in the world.

Why do all those countries have the same number of homicides?

so somebody in another continent buying a product makes a brazilian murder another brazilian. the brazilian is a good boy,dindu nuffin .europoor made him do it!!!

Where are they getting these weapons from?

Is there literally any hope for Brazil? Aren't the stuck in a permanent depression? All foreign investment would never touch the place due to massive corruption and crime.

No glass for you!!!!

petapixel.com/2017/11/07/nikon-shutter-sales-brazil/

Oh is it the average? I'm stupid. Still though Brazil only has like 80 more than the average so that's not that bad.

it's the totals you absolute fucking retard

Well i guess we at least kill the most trannies and faggots
Plus 90% of murders are blacks in favelas so who cares

Paraguay

Well then why do they all have the same number? Doesn't Iceland only have like 500000 people? Wouldn't they all be dead if 50000 people were murdered every year? Makes no sense.

I'm going to kill him

don't try and stop me

He's not wrong though. What, do you think the average Brazilian participates in these massacres and wars for dominance over the cocaine market? Every time a drug lord is taken down, a power vacuum forms exactly because the demand for the product still very much exists. The people who get into this shit are poor sub-humans with barely anything to eat or a roof over their heads, and suddenly they are presented with the possibility of becoming millionaires in short of a year. You'd have to be simply disingenuous to pretend you don't understand how things reach this point.

please be baiting

who is behind the opioid crisis in America?

>Buying shit that comes from violence and illegality of other countries
>Thinking that you aren't sustaining the whole
death market, dindu nuffin mentality
>That same shit also happens to turn your own country into a violent and degenerate shithole

Brazilian people hate their own contry, that is a tipical mutt complex of brazilian people

Look we can't all be fucking statisticians you cunts, I don't know what arcane stats autism algorithm that number is supposed to represent and the only thing that makes sense is the average.

this

It's time.

Having high homicide rate is an excellent thing in Brazil, it's mostly mixed race shitskins killing each other over drugs, a form of natural cleansing.

I wonder (((who)))

ITS THE TOTAL HOMICIDES OF ALL OF THOSE BLUE COUNTRIES COMBINED YOU COMPLETE FUCKING MORON

They're violent little monkeys, aren't they?

A
FUCKING
LEAF

>wonders why leaves have a bad reputation

Wow. I know ~90% of leafs are ignorant cucks but still.

I wonder if I could get into EU in the basis of that. We're living in a non declared civil war here.

What? That can't be right. That doesn't make any sense.

That's the opposite of Mexicans in America.

He's right. To live in Brazil you need to be very "smart". You need to be, as we name here, "malandro" to not be foolished.

the population of all those countries combined (probably more than 2 billion people) have a lower total homicide rate than brazil (200 million people)

does anyone have the webm of that Brazilian kid getting shot in the face?

this is a fun thread, you guys can have this

Which one.

>But I don't know, he probably bullshitted a lot too.
sounds pretty accurate.

We didn't even take most of the slaves yet we have to deal responsibility for it.

you dumb fucking nigga

Why can't Brazil into space? It seems like they would be an ideal country to have a decent space program but instead they are barely better off than South Korea's shitty space program.

Man. I'm going to cut off my dick and balls. Then women would have to leave me out of their interracial cheating sexcapades.

We had some promising things going on a couple of years ago but then an accident killed all our best on the field. Sad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VLS-1_V03

I don't hate my state you idiot

Portuguese speakers learn spanish really fucking fast

>Only fascism could save it.
yeah alright he doesn't know what hes talking about