youtube.com/watch?v=67K5tvagORI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

go away, fsb

We have the best women for sex jokes on you

Better dead than red

>Haha lets murder someone for being fascist
>What do you mean that's fascism?

I imagine my great grandfather, who died in a forest in fucking Bastogne, looking down at us now. His head is in his hands. He is sitting, weeping in horror at what has become of our nation and our people.

That is what I imagine every time I see this. It is bad for us, but it cannot possibly be as bad for us as it is for our honored dead, who were tricked into destroying the future.

No, fascism is killing people for things they never chose.

Fighting for systemic murder of millions upon millions of people is something you chose, and thus deserve to be punished for it.

I never chose to be forced into defending my people.

>defending my people
It's not defending if you attack first.

I actually believe you. I support the theories of Spanish scientist Antonio Najera who believed that Marxism probably had a psycho-biological root, and was thus not an ideology by choice, but a sort of mental illness. So, killing someone for being a communist ought to be considered similar to killing someone for being a retard, or gay, or otherwise mentally ill.

Regardless how many ethnic purges did Mussolini inflict? Italian Fascism killed people in war, but participated in no genocides or purges. The total number of people killed by Benito hovers around the same number killed by fucking FDR. Oh no wait it's actually far less.

>how many ethnic purges did Mussolini inflict?
theguardian.com/education/2001/jun/25/artsandhumanities.highereducation

>Turks flooding in like the shit they are, committing more crimes than the normal population
>Refugees running amok like fucktards
>Liberals and Antifa supporting this and removing out culture in the pursuit of diversity

Yeah nah, we're under attack. Just because you don't name the jew, doesn't mean he doesn't exist.

Not exactly a hard number. War crimes and the like occur in all wars, certainly, but there's nothing to suggest a concerted effort by Mussolini to perform any sort of ethnic cleansing or widespread extermination of any group, until near the end of the war he relented and handed over a bunch of Jews to Hitler. He certainly had his chances in Africa, but there was no Shoah in the Sahara.

Now take this and compare it to literally any other side in the war. The US firebombs Tokyo knowing it won't accomplish shit. The Soviets did things so unspeakable--forget the Nazis, just look what they did to the Poles--it doesn't bear repeating. It's entirely possible that the Soviets killed more innocent people in one night at Katyn than Mussolini had executed in his entire 20 year reign as dictator. The British area-bombed wide swathes of Saxony for basically no reason (it was less effective than targeted bombing) except to kill more people.

If Fascism is the big ebil one here, why is Italy increasingly looking like the least brutal country in WWII? What did they actually DO besides pick the wrong side? And even that argument strains credulity when you compare Hitler's regime to Stalin's.

>fascists = Nazis

Ya but you also have a dildo in your ass and think white privilege is a thing. Literally nobody cares what you think. Fuck even your own whore mother wishes youd jump off a bridge...

>this stupid worthless sack of dogshit thinks the gaurdian is a source
Holy fuck please blow your worthless fag brains out asap

>EVERYONE IS A LIAR EXCEPT ALEX JONES

Woody Guthrie was a faggot btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=67K5tvagORI

>Fascism
>Nazism
Mmmok

Political violence isn't exclusive to fascism

Is that why communists killed all of the children of the tsar?

>best women
>that insecure collection of zippers and piercings

You have walking red flags at best

>Is that why communists killed all of the children of the tsar?
You mean the imperial fascists who wanted to murder the communists? Yes, they did. Got any real arguments against that other than HURRR BABY NO LIKE COMMUNISM?

Nobody here actually reads Alex Jones. Moreover the article does not in any academic detail speak to a program of purges or violence. I've heard actual estimates of executions and such by Mussolini that fall beneath a thousand.

Beneath a *thousand.* Mostly partisans or communists. Think about this now. This would make Fascist Italy the LEAST violent combatant on either side of WWII. It would put Mussolini's entire regime on par with individual squadrons of Soviet troops in Berlin, or individual bombers over Tokyo or Dresden.

>denies the validity of the evidence I posted
>doesn't post any evidence in return

The 17 year old girl wanted to murder all communists? Was this proven in a court of law or is it speculation?

Also, why is Monarchy a form of fascism now? Are we doing this thing where everything you don't like is fascism? But that can't be right, because most Monarchies didn't commit violence against people over things they couldn't control either.

You didn't post evidence, you posted a guardian article that agreed with ME. No ethnic purges, no mass executions, just some war crimes.

This.

>The 17 year old girl wanted to murder all communists? Was this proven in a court of law or is it speculation?
Name one regime change in which the revolutionaries didn't try to kill the monarchs children.
It's simply necessary, lest you risk that child coming back to your country to overthrow YOU.

>Murdering children is okay if they are royals
Wew lads.

>It's simply necessary
Okay, so now you're admitting that revolutionary ideologies like Communism, Anarchism etc. fit your literal definition of fascism--the commissioning of violence against people not because they deserve it, but because it is convenient.

And this is important, because by your own definition of Fascism, we have now established that Benito Mussolini does not appear to have been a fascist, but Vladimir Lenin was.

Does this make sense to anyone else? I feel like we're breaking new ground here.

Anemic bait even by pol standards

>dreadlocks
>best
kys

>fascist
>nazi

Oooh yea same thing moy man

>Red flags
>Red fags
I fixed that for you.

> That's what I thought
me too, but here i am

>NatSoc
>Fascist
Pick one

The liberals in our country are so bored, they have to make up oppression to throw fits over. Ungrateful fucking faggots. It won't matter after the sand niggers take control and cut each of their heads off.

So does that mean you'll kill yourself?

Apparently fascism equals being able to basically live the life you want, wear the clothes you want, date whom you want, pursue the kind of career you want, start a family, play video games, watch movies, buy toys, travel, say whatever you want on your dumb blog, etc etc etc etc etc etc

You fucking idiots are an insult to people who have had to live under real fascism

>still thinks guardian is a source
>WAAAAAAAAAAHH MUH INFO WARS
Holy fuck you are one dumb piece of shit. Not much going on in that little commie brain huh? Just a little pea-brain rattling around in a thick empty skull.

Seriously, kill yourself you absolute dumbfuck.

It dumb seeing leftists being bored and identifying with communism. When we all know they adults that are scared of hurting others feelings. Communism is jewish fascism no different then hitlers germany.

You families that provided Russians with years of stability being stabbed to death by an elite class infatuated with post-Napoleonic French ideas trying to gin up bloodlust in working class folks, literally inspiring them to genocide their own people and millions of Europeans?

You are the very whores you claim to be against.

The*

Though I would not be surprised if you turned out to be the dumbass runt of decent folk.

Woody Guthrie was another icon manufactured by jews, it's what they do