Seriously, the bullying against American members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against American members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Americans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board. Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only American man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call an American man a "56% goblin"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth American man that they are a "56% goblin"? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

any country that isn’t America is a waste of my very large mental capacity.

so true

Yeah i think hiroshima-chan should start censoring all the amerimutt threads. it's not very politically correct.

These weak and tiny countries attempting to undermine the greatest country in the world, are like gnats swarming around my face on a humid mid-western summer afternoon.

>Be American
>Can't handle banter
>Cry

Jokes aside, The goblin meme strangely came out of nowhere which make me suspect that chill were behind it at first.

>meme literally every single country
>called burger
>cry

Good, their tears fuel our new American century...

Ha!

You guys have it easy.

Naw nigga. Naw. We can take it.

Stop being a little broke backed faggot.

This.

Wut bout pajeet and leafs?

shut up leafs

Back before this entire board was shit, you faggots, swedes and kiwis ruined it
Oddly now leafs are the only ones who post without memeflags, perhaps as a declaration of victory in destroying this board
It's a pasta by the way

As an american, I don't mind some of the mongrel posting because if you are secure with your whiteness you won't he hurt by this meme, only the true 56%er mutts get mad

This meme stigmatizes racemixing as something disgusting and undesirable so that totally fine.

This meme was totally a shill effort though, pretty obvious.

Americans love to shit on Europeans, specially against Germans and Italians, in fact America fought against them in WW2, Germany and Italy for the interests of EUROPE and Europeans. But America(+brits and french) for...well... because the jewish masters told them to, so the world could be dominated by them and subverted to the shitstorm that it is today. Still, American Government(Jews) are the most responsible for all that's going on, the degeneracy and all. but Instead of siding with the European brothers, most Americans just remain ignorant, and chose to accept the little story about how they're HEROES. While the world falls apart around them. Disgusting.

It's only because Americans make it so easy to pick on them. Like that one kid in primary school that got really, really angry if you picked on him.

Fuck off seppo cunt

>bullying
stop being a faggot. free bantz is what makes our country great

All of us are in a hopeless situation where shit skins ruin our countrys. our culture is eroded by fake whites and mass immigration. Our women follow the BBC and are influenced by the Jew media that degeneracy is okay.

As this board hypes the death of old America, so do they bring about the destruction of their brothers who remain trapped in this hole of disenfranchisment. America and her white past, her morals, her beauty, is erased by the rest of the world.

Exactly, it’s all a demonstration of their feeling of inferiority, their insecurity. They’re perfectly aware they’re on an American website, forced to learn our language fluently and speak to us in it on account of our statis as global economic and cultural superpower.

And the Indians have the poo memes, the Brazilians have “UMA DELICIA,” the Slavs have the squatting meme, it’s all in good fun.

It's cool senpai, just start calling your congress faggots every monday and concern troll the republican ones with like "so an so country is really attacking us in the media" and send him CNN clips that are full of the lefties circle jerking about shit that attacks trump. Tell them that you fear that they're not really close allies and we should be weary.

Just figure out which one of your senators is being courted by the military industrial complex and talk with them.

I also call every month and tell him how much finland needs us. Evidently someone listened because Mattis went to finland, lol.

I've gotten a nice hand written note before for bringing news stories to his attention.

Bullying is good

Thanks for proving the meme that Americans can't handle bantz. Know who else can't handle bantz? Niggers, faggots and liberals. My guess is you're all three.

Americans contributed jack shit. Europeans can't have a civilized conversation due to American interference with their dumb claims or ignorance. And you can't even confront them. Almost as if their retarded.

I love the goblin memes.

Back in the day (ancientfag here), it used to be a well known trait that the US has a sense of humor and can take a joke.

Then libtards happened...

This is a bitch statement. You are a bitch.

/thread

Does this chart take in the account the differences in how autism is qualified in different countries. A person might be seen as autistic by US standards but same person might be completely normal by UK standards for example.

Awww it's ok sweetie

I welcome the humorous mongrel memes because they discourage race-mixing.