Let’s be honest Sup Forums

Let’s be honest Sup Forums.

Deep down somewhere we all wish we were black.

Having a BBC, white girls begging for your dick, being cool, etc.

Way better than being part of one of the most cucked races of all time.

>being a fucking (((muh dik))) dancing clown

Yea, I'm okay. You know some whites still come in the old model, right?

Fuccsoyboiing is a choice for at least 80% of them.

>Wanting to have lower intelligence and the incapacity to create proper civilization
Flag checks out tho

Hah you don't know how it feels it just swings around one sharp turn you have killed someone

Go back to Suriname.

>white girls begging for your dick
When will this meme end? I've never seen a coalburner who wasn't 300lbs or at very least trashy as fuck. In fact, I can count ALL coalburners ive personally met in my entire life on one hand.

Being black sucks.

Your heritage: monkey tribes, nigger music, and muh slavery.
Your appearance: based on the amount of admixture, the blacker the berrier the more subhuman the roots. (Thank god I'm mixed)
Your peoples legacy: Ruining everything you touch.

Would rather be white or some more prevalent admixture of white.

Yep you guessed it i secretly wish i was a low iq subhuman baboon so i could fuck whtye wimminz and fling my turds and whitey

I'd rather just uncuck the white race so I can keep my higher intelligence and impulse control.

>t. toothpaste flag who sits on the internet all day and has never driven through black communities or been forced to go to school with them

Absolute miserable, dirty, feral animals. There’s a reason for the phenomenon of “white flight,” and it’s not because whites are so evil and full of racism. Take all the negative stereotypes of blacks, multiply it all by five, and you have a good idea of American blacks.

BBC?
More like AIDS stick

Nope.

>be honest you want your IQ to drop 20 points and be forced to hang around blacks all day

Lolno

Counting on a Dutch to think with his dick.

You do you, but the rest of us want to think with our brains and civilized culture in-tact.

I’m mixed white/indian/south east asian and my dick is kinda thin so I wish I was black with bbc

>he doesn't have baby blue eyes
>thinks women are attracted to shit colored penises

>Toothpaste flag
> Shitty Jewish views

Shock Status: Imagined

A dick extension is not worth the IQ point drop and being forced to live around fellow feral monkeys. Also, their women are fat and disgusting. Contrary to internet memes, black men desperately lust after American women, but the feeling isn’t reciprocal. It’s because their women are fat, disgusting pigs already by their 20s. I wonder what the effect would be on the American national obesity rate if we simply removed black women, let alone black men or the Mexicans.

I hate the jews prolly as much as you do. Only it’s true that girls like black men more than soy boys

I don’t care about their women cuz I could just fuck the white ones

A hapa BBC posting. Colour me surprised,

Yes, being black would suddenly give you “game,” and necessarily entails a dick extension or a tall, 6’2 figure with washboard abs. Keep living in your internet fantasy land.

You are even more degenerate than a furrie. Kys.

Once the China will fine tune the genome manipulation all of the white people will get the big dicks for their sons anyway. This will be the glorious time when "muh dik" argument will no longer be valid.