This is what real leadership looks like unlike Trump

This is what real leadership looks like unlike Trump.

Rather than stand silently while his fellow countrypersons are murdered by the NRA and it’s powerful gun lobby, one man prefers to take action.

Thank you Congressman!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Kunming_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_attacks_in_China_(2010–12)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The fuck is the problem with these faggots, do they not realize they will gain zero support for this virtue signaling shit and just make everyone hate them?

Rooks rike somrbody reeds sorme camp time

Chink alert.

Get fucked nigger

>virtue signaling

No Dotard. He’s making a statement and pushing forward action. Thoughts and prayers didn’t save that church. New gun control laws and assault weapons bans will.

He did it, he saved all those people! What a hero

Could that faggot not have been respectful first, and then sent his shitty virtue signal tweet after?

Air Force JAG.....no wonder he’s a pussy scared of a little AR-15

18k likes. And he lives in California. They eat this shit up. This is governor material

>This is what real leadership looks like
>Grandstanding and virtue-signalling
Nobody cares what weak people think is "leadership".

>New gun control laws and assault weapons bans will.

I have never seen a single person directly answer the question, "What if the criminals just BREAK the law?"

Soulless gook can't commemorate the dead, nor empathise.

makes sense.

>walking away from your problems is a great message

you need to kill yourself

NRA lobbying? LOL no, they don't.

lol what an absolutely enormous fucking faggot

>Califaggot is mentally deficient
I wouldn't expect anything less.
Also the NRA spends about 3 million on ads per year, in contrast, anti-gun cucks spend over 300 million on ads. The "gun lobby" barely exists, people just naturally support our god-given rights.

>"What if the criminals just BREAK the law?"

Call the police stupid.

Of course we should be like Britain and Australia who banned all firearms from their country and ended all mass shootings.

>Muh stabbing

Can’t
Kill
People
In
A
Church
With
A
Knife
Dotards

>let's have a moment of silence
>Make a big commotion and distract everyone during our daily MoS

What a fucking bigot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Kunming_attack

AH PORRIDGE EYES

>real leadership

Hahahaha. You dont know what real leadership is you faggot. Real leadership isn't virtue signalling and (literally) doing nothing.
Real leadership is making decisions that may not be popular but are for the best. See: Donald J. Trump.

>Call the police stupid.
I can't imagine why that didn't occur to the people in the church
>Dodging the question again

>soulless gook looks how to coattail of a tragedy
colou me surprised

Fuck that guy & fuck you. Y'all are bad people and should feel bad. Democratic / liberal narratives are driving these shooters

Absolutely blown the fuck out.

I have had orgasms That lasted longer than your fucking country.

He can do that. He's playing to his base.
It was a small-town texas church that got shot up.
The whole point of virtue-signalling is that these faggots are GLAD that that church got wiped out.

They won't say that outright, but they show it with their blatant disrespect.
See also: A church gets shot up and they say,
>"I GUESS PRAYERS DIDN'T SAVE THEM, HUH"
>"S-S-STOP PRAYING!"

But you sure can with a bomb strapped to your body. Hows that catalonian MemeFlag working out for you?

It took 8 people to do that. It took seconds for the Texas shooter (I won’t say his name because I don’t give him that power) to shoot his assault rifle and kill so many people and wound others.

This faggot is already dead inside, I feel sorry for his family

an armed citizen stopped the antifa faggot, the cops where still 20 mins away.

Why the FUCK would you WALK OUT on a moment of silence remembering the victims of a gun massacre? Isn't that incredibly disrespectful and senseless?
> This is what real leadership looks like unlike Trump.
Hur dur.

21 ppl average injured/dead between the 8 not counting the perps

Lmao you think police can save you in time while a raging lunatic massacres you and your friends. Fucking pathetic faggot. Relying on mr police to solve problems. Also an unarmed populace is an exposed populace. Arming people with weapons is the only solution to stopping crazy ass lunatics from killing people in the first place.

18k likes compared to 300 million people doesn't mean a fucking thing

No but you sure as hell can with peace trucks or explosives at ariana grande concert.
Not to mention the 100+ deaths related to "mass" shootings only account for a small percentage of gun deaths in this country.

Gang violence/crimes typically are committed with stolen weapons. Asking for a more strict policy on purchasing weapons will probably have a negligible difference. The only people intending on killing others with guns they bought legally are ones willing to do anything to kill as many as possible. That means finding whatever else that's convenient

absorutery a riabirity

You won't say the name "Devin Kelly"
>i don't give him that power
More like you realized he was a leftist.

The Air Force fucked up by not submitting his assault and battery charges to the national database. Had they done their job, he wouldn't have been able to illegally buy the murder weapon by lying on a federal background check form. That's right retard, he bought the gun illegally. And if he wasn't able to buy a gun in a store, he would've just lit the church on fire, drove into it with a truck, or bought a gun off the black market.

What's really funny is that if you view this as "leadership", then you're endorsing leadership EXACTLY like Trump's style.

>Do something utterly unacceptable socially
>Get praised for "boldness"
Now, it won't WORK for a leftist, because they're pussies every other moment of their lives, but OP is absolutely endorsing everything that leftists claim to hate about Trump.

A dude with a gun interrupted the shooting. Also the shooter got his gun by illegal means.

Instead of gun control please clean the APA's feminist scum and invest in psychology.

>Had they done their job, he wouldn't have been able to illegally buy the murder weapon

And if Congress does their job, it would be illegal to buy weapons of mass destruction like an ar15

I think this congressman and Colin kaepernick have the same advisors.

>Congressman Edgelord in charge of sensitivity

>Repeating refuted points
>ignoring all the other ways to kill people
btfo
These threads are a good break.

He should’ve taken a knee just to trigger you dotards

>some chinaman thinking he can be a leader in America

what the fuck is wrong with these people

the only reason you have a position is because you sucked the right Jew dick

>Praising chink congressman who shows trump-like disregard for social norms
>stealing the word "triggered" as an insult
Gotta say, it kinda lets us know how much we rule the world when you use ALL our practices and talking-points. (and all your criticisms are projections to boot)

>repeating NK propaganda
LUL these trolls suck today

>demonstrates he doesn't care about those who died
>expects us to believe he wants to prevent more from dying

Democrats

Who was that asian democrat fellow that was a huge advocate of gun control who ended up being a illegal weapons trader? Why the fuck should anyone trust anyone working in politics about gun control after that?

Like I said, playing to his base.

He'd pretend to care if they weren't small-town texans.
In reality, he's thinking "Dead Trump voters" just like the more honest libshits on Sup Forums.

Literally NRA instructor literally stopped the massacre
>narrative BTFO

>guy illegally possessed guns because he was convicted of a felony

>literally had a history of mental illness

Actually a wall probably would do a lot to slow the illegal arms trade across the border.

The second ammendment is worth at least 100 million lives.
58 here and 27 there don't mean jack shit.

Well obviously we need a massive surveillance state on all law abiding citizens and mandatory search and seizures at all residences. :^)

>Weapon of mass destruction
Jesus Christ just save yourself the embarrassment and stop talking. With a little training, the same death toll could've been accomplished with an 1800's lever action and a bandolier. There's nothing that makes the AR-15 deadlier than any other gun.

>Literally wants guns to be illegal so they can sell now-illegal guns to criminals
Yeah, these perfect circles of corruption mess with my head.

I can't wait until the Muslims have an armed revolt in London and there's a 100,000+ civilian casualties.

Eh, stopped is a strong word when he'd already killed 27 and wounded 24 in a congregation of ~50. He'd pretty well wrapped up the job of shooting everyone. The armed citizen did more retaliating than stopping anything.

b-b-but the gun bans means they can't have guns!!!

How long until we start imprisoning militant leftists? Really can't trust any of you since the last major shootings were all done by lefty scum.

Shooters with extra time tend to walk around finishing people off.
That would be nearly double the death-toll.

There was no good guy with a gun in the Bataclan, for example.

Kek

>We can't remain silent
Yeah. That's the fucking point. You talk when you know dick about guns and want us to listen. It's why we dislike you.

You realize that an AR15 is just a rifle with accessories right? You could probably do as much damage, maybe more, with a couple of shotguns.

The town was unincorporated, which means it doesn’t even have a town hall or police department. The police had to arrive from a neighboring town which was like 40 miles away.

A neighbor seen & heard gunshots, ran to his car & shot at the bastard. Even chased him down with another neighbor, until the faggot killed himself. Police arrived only after the suspect was already on the run.

>one man prefers to take action

So, he's a FAG screamer hoping to take some ass action???

Cum guzzlin' commie

Didn't the last anti-gun chink from commiefornia turn out to be a gun runner?

18k likes says otherwise

IT'S 2017

Why do you need a gun in 2017?

Oh don't worry, those would be the next target.

This is what's called, "The forward march of progress".

The right-wing buys guns to defend against the left-wing, who are variously criminals and maniacs.

To shoot leftists when they inevitably start trying to shoot up your church.

They're been known to do that. They've also been known to look at all the bleeding bodies on the floor and decide the jobs wrapped up, and fuck off for their inevitable confrontation with police. We're getting into hypotheticals, here.

What we know for certain is, a good guy with a gun did not prevent 51 people from getting shot.

Like bots.

>implying the majority of the Twitter userbase aren't shill bots

die in a fire, CIAnigger

You know, I'm not actually sure you could. AR15 pattern rifles or the equivalent are consistently used in the shootings that bring in high death tolls, and shooters who favor handguns and shotguns consistently kill less. That has to be for a reason.

Leave it to a chink puppet to takes steps towards confiscation

But he didn't have an assault rifle, faggot

Virtual signaling gook, typical dem from Cali doesn’t have me surprised

t. Red pulled chink

>Gun ban would absolutely not have stopped a criminal who doesn't care about the law
>Lack of gun ban might have saved 23 injured survivors because a lawful gun owner drove the shooter away.
Your demented politics would see 23 more people dead.

I'll say it again:
I have never seen a single person directly answer the question, "What if the criminals just BREAK the law?"

Maybe he can explain why his dishonorable discharge and domestic abuse case wasn't disclosed by the CARE FORCE.
I already have a feeling that the general responsible is the same who spoke out against trumps banning of trannys in the military.
The trump curse is real.

>we cant stay silent
>we need to spark a civil war by alerting all the americans that the government has come to fully oppress them by confiscating their firearms

Leftists are fucking morons, these lawmakers are playing a dangerous game and I don't think they have the wherewithal to realize this.

he had bombs in his car, he wasn't done killing until an old man in socks blasted that communist in the gut.

sorry you are so cucked, I bet you can't even carry a gun on you right now

>We can't have a moment of silence to honor the victims we need to use this for political gain even though we are the ones who probably caused this hateful act with our hateful talking points

Social media has created this bizarre illusion that many people give a fuck about a given thing. Anyone who's been paying attention is aware of all the bots on twitter, on every side of every issue. People pay for likes and retweets by the dumpster load.

>Can’t
>Kill
>24
>People
>In
>A
>Church
>With
>A
>Knife
>Dotards

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_attacks_in_China_(2010–12)

You sure about that, fuck face?

Or maybe people who use AR15s are more knowledgeable with weapons and train more? Probably people who use shotguns or handguns are probably did not train nor have the resources to use proper equipment.

JUST CALL THE POLICE AND DIE WAITING user

BEHOLD MY TEMPERATE WISDOM

Disrespectful.

HOW MANY mass shootings were done by the NRA or NRA members?

ZERO - which coincidentally is the amount of integrity and intelligence you have OP

A congressman not in the building when he should be, what's new?

I really do like that they harp about the NRA so much, as if they're the reason these happen. It's so easy to debunk this shit for normies, they're practically handing me the key to unlock the shackles they've wrapped around normie brains.

they threw a shitfest over feeding fish yesterday, they are already gone. no brains, only mouths someone else has bought to fuck.

>AR15 pattern rifles or the equivalent are consistently used in the shootings that bring in high death tolls, and shooters who favor handguns and shotguns consistently kill less
bullshit

>Real leadership is virtue signalling to cucks
>Kneeling during anthem
>Walking out during moment of silence

What other sacred/national custom can you desecrate before the year is out?

ted lieu is a piece of shit. this isn't the first time he's pulled his virtue signaling primadonna shit. imagine the consequences if this sort of thing becomes normalized or heaven forbid, politically successful.

Oh please. If you honestly think america doesn't need tighter gun control regulations, then you are retarded. There's a reason there's constant massacres taking place in the USA due to your flimsy gun control laws where any mentally unstable retard can grab the "AR-15" and shoot up their school or at a concert.

I am definitely against the ban of guns, since countries like Switzerland have shown that the personal possession of fire arms without mass shootings are not only easily attainable, but very fucking efficient at cutting it down.

You people constantly refusing any changes to your shitty gun control laws are responsible for the continued deaths of these people.

Neck yourselves.

>How to ensure Republican landslide in 2018: The Tweet

Do Democrats literally just not care about Congress?