26 Nigerian women at the age of 14-18 were raped and killed. They tried to reach Europe...

26 Nigerian women at the age of 14-18 were raped and killed. They tried to reach Europe, they never made it to the Italian coast.

>bbc.com/news/world-europe-41884354

Offtopic - I hope my country will be sanctioned even more for not accepting migrants.

Can I get a Hallelujah??

You can get q fuck off pal

People died

ok.

>ITT edgy kids pretending to be happy about innocent human beings being raped and murdered

>26 niggers were gunned down trying to jump the gate into your downtown condominiums. You should have opened the gate for them asshole.

Sage, stupid troll. Try to come here and see the situation with your own eyes

Hallelujah!

Thank god every single one of those ticking time bomb factories would have shit out at least a dozen Shitlamic welfare niggers.

>people

What did you mean by this?

>niggers
>human

and it was a good thing. niggers are vermin desu

Yes they were innocent ant its terrible but... Theres what 7 billion people in the world? The developed countrys of the world cant handle the mass of impoverished people in the world. They need to stay and fix there shit holes rather than clog developed nations. The ones who do go and better themselves stay and enjoy being among civilized people. Thats why im for the wall. FIX YOUR SHIT HOLES.

>Offtopic - I hope my country will be sanctioned even more for not accepting migrants.

Me too.

Then we can quit EU once it stops being profitable for us.

>Offtopic - I hope my country will be sanctioned even more for not accepting migrants.
If countries were consistent about not accepting illegal immigrants, these poor girls would never have tried to make the trip in the first place, and they would have been saved.

That's 26 less non-whites in this world.

HALLELUJAH

>people died

>niggers

pick one. I'm delighted they are dead. The more the better, hopefully at some stage they learn their lesson. Pavlov would have had a field day with these creatures though.

I R R I D E N T A

Wanna help niggers? Fine, move your lard ass to some shithole in Africa and set up a clinic.

Wanna force everyone in your own country to forsake their own peoples to give to those goddamned parasites? Unironically kill yourself.

>niggers
>people

No