I just had a daughter and now more than ever I need to become a real man. Is pic related a good source of knowledge?

I just had a daughter and now more than ever I need to become a real man. Is pic related a good source of knowledge?

Where I can learn more about manliness?

t. 25yo user without father presence

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EhweDo14bDM&index=4&list=PLNy3mJ9yaSfyhrR8YcXRLvtj-LWQviWlD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

manliness would be a craft, art is for girls

only if you fug her first :D:DD

>having a daughter
>having kids

It's a good site, give it a chance.

whatever you do, do not let a woman define what it is

Stop shilling for your shitty website, Brett. No matter how many blog posts and videos you create about how you're some authority on masculinity, you're still just a numale and you can't hide it. Saged.

You say that because the AoM site is also written by a woman?

>going to a website to learn how to be a man

At that point, there's no hope for you.

I'm sure there's hope.

Just lift weights and train hard. That builds up muscle, manliness and Security.

And free weight no machine helping shit.

yes, its a great site. i would also read Jack Donovan while you are at it.

This is all you need.

fuck off. brett does good stuff on his site. he doesnt claim to be an authority on anything, he simply writes articles on skills and other things which make up a good man.

Provide for your family, do everything in your power to never let your loved ones down, and don't let your daughter think it's okay to date black guys.

Do these, and you're a man.

I'm lifting free weight, used to use machines. My body is destroyed but I feel fine.

Thanks, I'll take a look.

Be the protector. Be the provider. Be the warrior. Be the man. Best supplements for boosting T: pygeum africanum, saw palmetto and tongkat ali.

Get vitamin D and zinc as well and exercise minimum 10-30 mins a day.

Dominance is Securing
Dominance is Selfless
Justify your Position with a Selfless Act of Grace
Grace Secures Dominion

t. beta rage

I'm taking Isolated Whey and ZMA. Is that good?

And I already provide/protect my wife and daughter.

>don't let your daughter think it's okay to date black guys.
did you even check his flag? lmao

I'm spaniard and my wife is of german descent. I'm just trying to make things right...

He's not bad. Hell, if you have nothing else he's pretty good. Jack Donovan's books are better.

First quote in "The Way of Men" book

“…gangsta culture is the essence of patriarchal masculinity.”
—bell hooks

What the fuck

no. Rollo Tomassi is the only source worth a shit when it comes to red pill parenting.

That is for trendy advice on what kind of skinny jeans to buy and what kind of alcohol free shaving balm works best for sensitive skin and other kinds of 'manly' hipster faggot shit.

Congratulations mate.
The aom has some good stuff, mainly guides and stuff like that. I check the podcasts every now and then and listen if the subject sounds interesting.
What you really need to do, though, is sort yourself out, for your own good and for the good of your daughter.

Thanks!

>sort yourself out
That's what I'm trying to do.

>give a shit only about your group
>group based on toughness
>have to continually prove you're tough
>men only
>"ride or die"
Its more radical than AoM but if you're on Sup Forums I dont think you care. Donovan is a good base, you have to be a man first before you are a father or a gentleman

Men are the ones thst just live themselves, dont give up and go their own way inszead of being mainstreamers imho. Be proud for who u are.

No, its a commodification of manhood and it tries to sell you brands in order to be a man. Manhood isn't a corporate brand, or an old fashioned razor, or whatever blend of scotch. Ignoring that is the best way to be a man.

Read the Bible, you might not be religious, but it has timeless lessons.

>When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

>That's what I'm trying to do.
Here's a little boost to set you on the right path
youtube.com/watch?v=EhweDo14bDM&index=4&list=PLNy3mJ9yaSfyhrR8YcXRLvtj-LWQviWlD

Stop promoting your fucking blog.

Your numbers are off because you do nothing but advertise Shark Tank crap.

Fuck off.

I'm not fucking Brett. I dislike his blog because of all the ads, and I'm looking for alternatives.

Turn down your Jew-dar
Wait, actually don't

Buddy, where do I start? I wanna build my arms and get in better shape? I'm 22, and weigh 200 lbs. I know I gotta lose weight, but I'm more concerned for my arms and body so I don't look like some skinny numale. push ups? Sit ups? I don't have a gym membership either. Don't prison workouts help?

just start lifting heavy and eating a high-protein diet and the testosterone will sort you out

no I'm not memeing

Being a real man isn't about knowledge. No amount of guides or tutorials will help you with it. A real man is just a normal guy who decides to give his all and never falters, at least, not for long, or when it really counts.

Also, being a woman that grew up with a great dad did not make me any better of a person. I still love my dad a ton, and he has done what he can for me, but I am a slut and an alcoholic and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. My dad is a fucking great guy and a bad-ass, yet I still turned out like a cunt (siblings turned out great though, just like our father).

So, moral of the story is to just be a real man for your own sake. You can set a great example, sure, but there will always be a chance that once your kid becomes an adult, they just make bad choices regardless and become terrible degenerates. A great role model is important, but that is not the end all formula to raising your kids to be their best, as some of use just cave into the pressure and turn out like shit, even if you, the parent, did nothing wrong. At least if you become a man for your own sake and your daughter sees it, you can at least say that you did what you could to set a proper example, even if she turns out rotten or broken like me. don't take it personally, and just be the best you that you can be, regardless.

Pic related describes every retard ITT down to the decimals

What the fuck? What are you doing at Sup Forums?

Edward Feser. He doesnt deal with masculinity, but he does deal with restoring an objective metaphysics, which is the actual philosophical worldview which undergirds classical civilization. Reading these blogs is just a bandaid, you have to go to the root of the problem.

If you want to be a man be confident. Trust in yourself and your abilities. If you are weak and unskilled then it is of upmost importance you gain both as soon as possible. Strive for strength in all things, physical and mental. Cowardice has no place in a mans heart, destroy all self doubt and overcome your fears. Respect and know your limits in all that you do. Learn from failures and turn them into lessons. Reject degeneracy in all its forms and stand tall. Your daughter will use you as a template for what a respectable person and eventually respectable partner should be. Ensure you are of worth and both your futures shall be all the brighter for it.

There is no greater honor than to father a child. God speed.

Lmao

No.

Read "Fathered By God" by John Eldredge and "The Way of Men" by Jack Donovan.

I'm a coward at heart. It's hard for me to say that, but that's the truth.
I'm fight against it though, aswell against every odd in my life.

Learn to fix whatever you can around the house. Buy guns. Work out.

Read up on Theodore Roosevelt

>Have daughter, learn to be a stoic.
>Have sons, learn to be a hardcore stoic.
Best advice I can give, sir. Good luck. Oh, and also make certain she understands the lack of importance of social equity, while also understanding her ability to use the social latter to climb herself into a successful relationship with a real provider that is like-minded in political leanings as you. In other words, be there for her, and she'll not end up like a race traitor whore.

This advice is NOT just for whites, btw.

Actually, this femanon is right. You have a good head on your shoulders, even if you do think you're totally fucked up. The fact that you realize you're fucking up makes you smarter than a lot of people already.

But you have the right idea. OP, what the key is, is to set the example. The phrase "Be the change you want to see in the world" comes to mind. Got a problem? Present a solution. Time spent bitching is time wasted. A "real man" has honor, courage, strength and mastery. A "real man" gets things done, while still respecting his fellow man and never just wandering off on his own.

Join a gun club.

Don't read shit. Just work hard in all aspects of your life, and don't stop. This way you'll move up career foodchain, AND you'll keep your wife by pleasing her.

Then just remember your kid isn't some animal you have to beat into submission. They're some little spaz adult who loves you. Enjoy them, don't be stressed out.

#1 rule, give up vidya and your life will be ez/happy mode.

Another useful piece of advice, also from "The Way of Men" as I mentioned in , is that men become men only in the context of other men. Do not worry about how women perceive you in terms of "manliness" -- that is, in terms of honor, strength, courage and mastery. A very small number of them actually know what being a man is so do NOT let their opinions sway you. Don't ask girls what's "hot", do what YOU think is the most uniquely YOU. And then you will attract precisely the people and situations you need the most.

Check 'em

The biggest problem I have with my father is that he was emotionally distant. He was always so busy providing for us that he never spent time with us. Make sure to spend time with your kids. And read to them it gives them a huge advantage in school.

> being a woman that grew up with a great dad did not make me any better of a person. I still love my dad a ton, and he has done what he can for me, but I am a slut and an alcoholic and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon

I don't believe it for a second, I bet he and your mother were heavy drinkers, they're divorced, they both hit you and were too distracted by their own drama to notice you were getting molested by an uncle or babysitter.

Ancientfag and father of daughters here. This person is correct and possibly a unicorn.

>I don't believe it for a second, I bet he and your mother were heavy drinkers, they're divorced, they both hit you and were too distracted by their own drama to notice you were getting molested by an uncle or babysitter.

I do believe that someone may be projecting...

>watch Jordan Peterson lecture about Pinocchio
>lift heavy, cut down on carbs, eat quality meat and veggies
>take responsibility for yourself, don't blame others for your problems
>be aware of their (((tricks))) but don't become an untermensch, strive for greatness
>read a lot, as much as you can stand, put the smartphone down and step away from screens
>if you don't mind the cheese try listening to some Tony Robbins
>read "way of the superior man" by David Deida
>stop trying to impress women - realize that your work, your life's project, will always be more important than your family

That's all I got, hopefully some of it is useful. Godspeed user.

Show tits, sloot

Not that site. Unless you want to be a hipster nu-male

>Go to work.
>Make time for your family.
>Set priorities and stick to them.
>Take no shit.
Seems a little underwhelming, but you'll come to appreciate the value in those sentences.

It’s true that a woman can have a great father and still turn out shit; but how many women do you see with shit fathers who turn out great?

OP is doing right by his child by trying to improve himself for her.

There's only one program that works for turning you into a fucking man and it's Starting Strength.

Relax faggot. Vai dar tudo certo.
That's a solid website, apparently we have to tell you since you dont possess any faculties of judgement.
Oh shit, maybe everything will not be ok.
Prostitute her in the worst scenario.

>100 push-ups and 200 sit-ups per day
If you can't do that yet, build up to it. Do 10 push-ups at a time, see how many sets of 10 you can do throughout the day.
>take the burpee pill
Burpees are the ultimate prison workout. You only need a few feet of narrow floor space to do them. From a standing position, put your hands on the floor, kick your legs back to a plank position, do 1 push-up. Jump your feet back underneath you and jump all the way up so your feet leave the floor, reaching your arms above your head. Repeat until you feel like you're going to die, then do a few more.
>builds muscle all over
>when you can do them fast it will be an aerobic workout as well
>later you will discover variations
>take the burpee pill

Manliness is about taking only right type of responseability, quality you wont get from mother.
I spent 8 years in search of the way, and oly thing that's realy worked for me was psychotherapy with use of hypnosys.

As long as you fight against it you do not hold a cowards heart. All are filled with fear but not all accept it. Do not allow it to consume you and control you. A true coward would not seek help nore wisdom. Be true to yourself and keep to your truth. Your journey has only just begun. Do not give up nore lose heart.

How to be a man:
1. Don't assault or grope women.
2. Grow out your facial hair.
3. Support other non-cis men who are undergoing a sex change.
4. Register as a Democrat voter.

can confirm this book is great.
>why?
acknowledges the fundamental differences between men and women and our roles in society and in relationships
>men and women are NOT EQUAL and never will be
>men are better at some things, like killing things, hunting and protecting and their modern equivalents
>women are better at other things, like having babies and caring for people
>being a man is about taking responsibility
>become manlier and the right women will be attracted to you
>try to impress women all the time and they will despise you
>explains all this using traditional Hindu energetics

Really opened my eyes desu

just start a thread on Sup Forums asking about your concerns and then, like a gymnastics judge, ignore the best and worst answers and you'll be alright.

It's a good starting point. He'll get you in the right direction (building self-reliance, getting in touch with nature, learning to do physical tasks, lift). Listen to Peterson also, for the moral and ethical aspects of being a man.

My father was a policeman as well as a volunteer fire fighter. He was handsome, in great shape, and had tons of energy, which hasn't changed much, even in his old age. My father is now mostly retired, but still volunteers for things to help his community with and everyone in this part of the city that know him respects him, as if he was their father too. Nobody is perfect, but my father was a man of action, not a man of words, and though he can not do as much nowadays, you always listen to him, because when he actually does have something to say it is important, and almost always helps.

I could go on and on about how great my father is and all the great things he did for me and my sisters and brothers growing up and even now, but I would be here all day. I will give you one thing though, yeah, my mother could have stepped it up a bit. I mean, my mom was not a terrible mom, but if you compare my mother to my father, it is no contest, my dad is simply the superior parent across the board. Neither parent of mine consumes alcohol or drugs, but my mother has had some issues with proper dieting, which I believe is from of addiction. Still love my mom plenty, but, yeah, if you wanna bring her up then I will just admit right now that she is average at best when it comes to parenting, where as it just seemed to come naturally to my dad.

Oh, and no, neither parent ever hit me and they have been married to each other for over 20 years now. My aunt and uncles I only see once year, so they are not a part of my life, really, and I never had a babysitter growing up, aside from an older sibling / mom who would watch me if need be. Never got molested or "raped" by anyone.

To be fair, when I lived with my folks, I was pretty well-adjusted, the real downward spiral I jumped into happened in the middle of my first college term when I moved away from them and into a dorm. I have myself to blame, nobody else, if I pass out drunk / get HIV, it is on me. I am an adult, user

>the slow crippling decline of masculinity
Obviously you should be honorable an not sexually assault women, and the beard is debatable, but the rest is what's turning our culture inside out

I was a stoner and a pothead. Constantly obsessing on this girl then that one. Lived with a tweaker and a gambler and just stopped. When I see people drinking it makes me sick. If found im more intelligent than 90%. Most of my friends don't like me around because they can't look down on me anymore. Im 40. If your 30 you should stop. I still get infatuated but I can turn of my feelings like a light switch. It's wonderful. I only sttess on money.

Just make sure you're there every second weekend to pick her up from her mom's place for your court appointed visit. Mom and the new man need some alone time once and awhile.