CBTS #116: REMEBER SETH RICH EDITION

Copy pasta from prior threads... If anything needs to be changed please let me know.
>Quick Reminder: PLEASE SAVE AND ARCHIVE IMPORTANT STUFFS. SAVING TO AN OFFLINE DEVICE IS PREFERABLE.

Updated Summary: i.imglnx.com/Q0goaU.jpg
Big picture: i.imglnx.com/w0WJvG.png

Compilation of "Q" posts: i.imglnx.com/3sKEwR.png
Text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/ (Updated, can download CSV on page)

Updated Answers (use Google link at your own risk):

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AhvBoet15hV0C-

x0NpyGrLuSmMjhlwwFiUV9hxLUak/edit#gid=1024693024)

Backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y

Another CBTS RD: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Saudi Arabia RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
HRC Indictment RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216
--
Breadcrumbs info dump: → # → → → → → # → # → # (This started it all; archive:

archive.is/aaWPu)

------
→ # → → → → → # → #
>Swiss user wants to talk about See eye ayyy in Switzerland and CERN
→ # → → → → → # → #

Links to thread #1- #91: pastebin.com/zYpXtvQF

Latest:
#113: → # →
#112: > → # → →
#111: > → # → → → →
#110: > → # → → → →
#109: > → # → → → →
#108: > → # → → → →
#107: → # → → → → → #
#106: → # → → → → → # → #
#105: → # → → → → → # → #
#104: → # → → → → → # → #
#103: → # → → → → → # → #
#102: → # → → → → → # → #
#101: → # → → → → → # → #
#100: → # → → → → → # → # → # (epic 100)

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2017/11/07/dnc-hack-trump-cia-director-william-binney-nsa/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-07/leaked-secret-israeli-cable-confirms-israeli-saudi-coordination-lebanon
tass.com/politics/974415
twitter.com/jbro_1776/status/927912819214962688
cia.gov/about-cia/history-of-the-cia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Godfather_Part_III
archive.fo/hSUJN
hotspotsz.com/The_Vatican_Bank_scandal_(Article-5743).html
twitter.com/kabamur_taygeta/status/927866530402095104
whatdoesitmean.com/index2427.htm
twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927239996695703552
wikispooks.com/wiki/Propaganda_Due
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Haha, y’all. NOT WRONG. Pence was showed his colors w/ Flynn. You should know who he really works for. Why don’t you dig into his relationship w/ Benji and his prior voting records before spitting opinion as if it’s just fact cause you said so... there’s reasons Trump didn’t confirm him until literally, the very last possible minute. There’s also reasons he’s strategically made it a point to keep him at arms length the last year.

Why do you think Pence had no forewarning about Comey? Why do you think he’s left out of far more than half of the foreign strategic cabinet meetings? This is purposefully coordinated. Especially after Reince got the boot. Pence worked for the establishment. His boss was Reince. Now, he’s just trying to make it all look good for the cameras like the rest of them.

At this rate... I’d be surprised if he made it back onto the 2020 ticket. THIS IS IMPORTANT, so CAP THIS AND ARCHIVE IT, so you can say you were here...

Pence’s ONLY JOB EVER was to win Trump’s nomination for VP, keep him in check on behalf of the GOP/DNC swamp establishments long negotiated goals (via McConnell, Ryan, McCain, Graham, etc.), while ensuring it ALL LOOKED GOOD for the cameras, to appease Trump’s diehard, unwavering, base. Pence is the establishment swamp’s last “get”.

To be clear, cause I’ve seen how some of my words get diluted and misinterpreted... I’m NOT IMPLYING that Pence is some “covert” Democrat plant. I’m implying that he’s the establishment DNC/GOP swamps, bi-partisan negotiated VP pick, who was to serve THEIR mutually beneficial agenda and PROTECT the swamp’s backchannels. Trump, Bannon, Flynn, Lewandowski, etc. knew this ALL ALONG and they ONLY let it play out to ensure the corrupt estab. GOP heads didn’t try to oust Trump from the nomination he won, during the convention.

I promise y’all, one day, you’ll be pulling your hair out trying to dig through your archives, for this post.

Bump. Lets get this thread going

I will fix the links in op. It was too long to copy this time.

Nov 8

This is the right graphic pls use for each thread.

Bumping to see justice for this patriot...

Read on of these crumb threads from last night. Thought it was fascinating... then too good to be true.

"Too good to be true" or "wishful thinking" is an error in thought similar to confirmation bias. We take it as fact because we want to believe.

How can this hypothesis be tested? We were supposed to see Podesta indicted and arrested... didn't happen. That's a failure of the hypothesis to predict.

I seriously doubted that Trump posted on Sup Forums and signed as 4.10.20

Seriously fuck off larpers

Who can your country have schools in it and produce people as thick as you?

No

Just how ancient and evil is the CIA?

Maybe don't do that. Just stop. Larper

Anyone have link to #114 for OP?

The Long ones are better because the reader can scroll down to read it. This kind is more difficult to navigate.

nice thanks user

How old is the CIA?
Who really runs the CIA?
How many CIA niggers are out there?
Who would want to use them for evil?
Are you a faggot?

can someone explain the Godfather III shit? does it have to do with the Vatican?

OP WILL BAKE NEXT #117
>OP WILL BAKE NEXT #117
OP WILL BAKE NEXT #117
>OP WILL BAKE NEXT #117

This same thing happened with Bush for Reagan.

Yes the pope is a plant for a race of lizard men

Keep posting this throughout this thread. Faggots are quickly baking threads and not numbering correctly. We need to stay together.

theintercept.com/2017/11/07/dnc-hack-trump-cia-director-william-binney-nsa/

Everyone needs to read!

Will do

ISRAEL AND SAUDI ARABIA CAUGHT IN KAHOOTZ. THE FIRE RISES!!!

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-07/leaked-secret-israeli-cable-confirms-israeli-saudi-coordination-lebanon

Stop fag

go to sleep

weird shit:

>Faggots
fucking newfags are a pain in the ass.
we constantly keep on telling them to
>lurk moar
but they don't listen.
fucking idiots

In for the cap.

Keep going user.
Lets meme an arrest or a shill aneurism ... Or something

anything happen in the last 3 hours?
anything new come to light?
had to go out to run some errands.

Oh fuck 13th October and a Friday this can't be coincidence it's must be CIA niggers

Trump and Putin expected to meet while in Asia.
Putin, Trump likely to discuss North Korea issue at APEC summit — Kremlin

tass.com/politics/974415

MOSCOW, November 7. /TASS/. Russian President Vladimir Putin and his US counterpart Donald Trump are likely to discuss pressing global problems, including the North Korea issue, on the sidelines of the APEC summit in Vietnam, Kremlin Spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters.

"It is clear that they [the Russian and US presidents] will exchange views on the most pressing issues, which include the situation on the Korean Peninsula," he said.
At the same time, the Russian presidential spokesman declined to comment on the situation surrounding North Korea.
"Let us wait until our heads of state hold contacts," Peskov said.

According to the Kremlin spokesman, Putin and Trump will definitely hold a conversation during the APEC summit on November 10-11. details of their meeting have not been determined yet.

"Details are still under consideration, but both presidents will be in Da Nang, so they will definitely have a possibility to hold a conversation one way or another," Peskov noted.

The situation on the Korean Peninsula remains tense as Pyongyang continues to develop its nuclear and missile programs, while Seoul and Washington hold joint military drills.

Trump is currently on a trip to the regional countries, he has already held talks with the Japanese and South Korean leadership, discussing the North Korea issue.

>surprised if he made it back onto the 2020 ticket.

In fact, in June you said Pence's impeachment would be the last gurgle of the Swamp being drained, so that would make it hard for him to run again.

People should understand: no one's saying Pence is the mastermind final boss. LBJ wasn't either. He's just the establishment's guy. I remember when Trump picked him. I'd never heard of him before, but all my NeverTrump friends, who were always looking for the sky to fall, said, "Oh, look, cucking to the establishment already!" He had a typical middle-America GOP rep, that he'd talk conservative, maybe hold the line on some social issues for a while, but mostly he'd be pro-war and cave to Dems on everything else.

So it was *obviously* a concession thrown to the establishment by Trump. We shouldn't need any insiders to tell us that. The question is, does Pence feel any loyalty toward Trump for picking him, or does that not count since he wasn't really wanted (probably the latter)? Has he gotten on board the Trump agenda for real, or just playing along? Most important of all, what kind of dirt do (((they))) have on him or people he's determined to protect?

Remember, a doesn't have to be a pedo himself to be caught up in pizza; he could have a son or brother or someone who is, and be just as stuck.

Shut up and bump the thread. We're not paying you stupid fuckers to think.

Fuck

How do I delete my post

it says it was written in hebrew. so we know who’s got people on the inside of SA. and they’re obviously the ones calling the shots

wtf britbong?

Shill

click on the little white box on the left of Anonymous in your post

go to the bottom of the page, click on delete on bottom right

and never call me stupid fucker again,

What questions remain unanswered since last night? Where are we at? We need to keep busy until Q returns. He usually returns when we've made progress on the questions.

Does this tie in some of the bread crumbs? Did ((they)) actually fire on Saudi as a FF to escalate this?

Oi you cunt WTF do you thing your doing here huh?

It's saying "something went wrong"

try again.

it's just 2 clicks.

did you click on the file only checkbox at the bottom? your post doesn't have a pic so no need to check that.

Anyone following James Bower, says Fat fuck Tony Podesta got immunity. Hoping it ain't true

twitter.com/jbro_1776/status/927912819214962688

Anyone have the correct link to jewgle doc of Q&As?

It's happened before..
Too lazy to search.... So from memory.
Remember when Obama droned some Yemenis? And then trump droned the same lot?
And a US soldier died.
That all got lot originally as a FF with the Saudis firing onto their own positions and b
Among the Yemenis.
US got suckered into droning.
And then the US bombed a wedding and killed like 500 guests... But they were Yemeni, so ... Shit happens, right.

Q is a fag and so are you. There's noting going on stop now

I hope they have flipped him. Who else has all the dirt on the dirty players both DNC sand RNC? He might sell out his brother and HRC to save his own skin. DOOOOOIIITTTT TONNNNYY!

Sure does

Maybe he is rolling over on the big players.

Hillary and McCain reportedly wearing boot to hide their ankle bracelets.

REMINDER: DONT'T FEED THE SHILLS

STARVE THEM OUT

STAY FOCUSED AND GET BACK TO THE QUESTIONS

KYS
YOU'RE
SELF

Podesta allegedly was granted immunity. HUGE if true. It means the Clinton crime syndicate is coming to an end in spectacular fashion.

Fuck off with these larping rebbit threads, faggots.

>148395985
its evolving

cia.gov/about-cia/history-of-the-cia

Keked at
>user says she is wearing boots to conceal a Cankle bracelet.
Clinton's cankles

The Godfather Part III is a 1990 American crime film written by Mario Puzo and Francis Ford Coppola, and directed by Coppola. A sequel to The Godfather (1972) and The Godfather Part II (1974), it completes the story of Michael Corleone, a Mafia kingpin who attempts to legitimize his criminal empire. The film also includes fictionalized accounts of two real-life events: the 1978 death of Pope John Paul I and the Papal banking scandal of 1981–82, both linked to Michael Corleone's business affairs.

the 1978 death of Pope John Paul I and the Papal banking scandal of 1981–82

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Godfather_Part_III

anything new in last few threads?

Amen.

didnt mean to quote

checked

AI bot shills explode when we put ? at the end of every sentence

unconfirmed, but data is data

I just got on last thread and jumped in to bake. As far as I can see nothing has happened since last night and everyone is severely distracted. Do you have the link to the Q&As? Link in op is garbage and trying to update.

Let's just say it's canaanite magic that makes those niggers glow.

Was Tony flipping what Q meant with "The Godfather III"?

Tony is singing like a soprano. And the swamp is draining...

The user's who were doing the heavy lifting yesterday are most likely sleeping right now. We just need to keep these threads going until they're able to get back in and start systematically answering all of Q's q's

TICK TOCK DRUMPFKINS

Who owns and Operates MGM?
Why is MGM managing the Vegas narrative?
Who was Ellen's wife?
What happened to her right before she got with Ellen?
Are they still together?
How is this relevant?
Are either of them related to Weinstein?
Why would that matter?
Do you know about Monarch butterflies?
What about the Blue Morpho?
How are they related?

user posted this earlier

archive.fo/hSUJN

The Vatican Bank scandal of the 1980's may open up clues to the death of Pope John Paul I, as well as turning up the 'real culprits' behind the murder of Roberto Calvi, the prominent Italian financier and P2 Masonic Lodge member found hanging from the Blackfriars Bridge in London.The story behind the brutal murder of the man called 'God's Banker' has never been fully resolved or his death adequately explained to the American public, a naïve public kept from the truth about so many things, including corruption in the Vatican.The nickname 'God's Banker' was appropriately attached by the Italian press to prominent Italian financier and Banco Ambrosiano chairman, RobertoCalvi, for his illicit role in the decades old scandal involving millions of dollars of stolen money through a wicked and evil financial scam involving the principals controlling the Vatican Bank, including the Mafia, the P2 Masonic Lodge, the Freemasons and the Jesuits.

I love you

Who is baking. I will post that link to the 2nd 115 going on now when it is ready.

After the scandal broke in the Italian papers in 1982, Calvi was found hanging from scaffolding under the Blackfriars Bridge in London shortly after midnight on June 18, 1982. His death was determined a suicide but chilling evidence recently uncovered is proving Calvi was most likely killed for knowing too much and able to point the finger behind the real culprits behind the scandal, including high-level politicians, Church officials and clandestine members of the P2 Masonic group, which Calvi was a member. And the worldwide ramificationsbehind Calvi's murder goes far deeper than hundreds of millions in lost loot, but to the very bottom of the dark underworld connections between the cloth, the Masonic groups and the Mafia. His murder goes right to the heart of the scandal, which many close to the Vatican openly claim could also eventually open up what have been "closed doors" to the murder of Pope John Paul I, the shooting of Pope John Paul II and other clandestine matters, including Masonic affiliations of many high-level Vatican priests, on its face a matter of expulsion from the Church under Canon Law 2338. And it was the ugly matter of cleaning up the Vatican Bank and outing high-level priests affiliated to cult groups and Masonic lodges that most likely led to the death of Pope John Paul I after only 33 days in office, say sources close to theVatican........

hotspotsz.com/The_Vatican_Bank_scandal_(Article-5743).html

>November 8
>always tomorrow

Younger than Reinhard Gehlen, but older than Michael Chertoff.

this guy gets it

twitter.com/kabamur_taygeta/status/927866530402095104

whatdoesitmean.com/index2427.htm

twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927239996695703552

And Fat Leonard

FAST DRAW //BREAK//

FF4AVE FF4AVE FF4AVE S/B

FF4AVEVU2INGF5DAB5IBC6NZVXYB6YDYGDZ7CE3R3244PQTH25SHRZ4FTD2I3IUBI5UZENQYG3WBWJQQJPOVV77DLPFFF4YAX
COMPLETE MSG 97 CHARACTER FAST DRAW MTF S/B

FFRMHU S/B FFRMHU S/B FFRMHU

FFRMHUBULUOIQP4EOLRZFZI7FMESZVZUH33OLLFDONZZAHTPTPHY7LECZGJHYYSFOHBRCKHGN5FZS3XAQL3TTKQAV7DMBATAG I say again “ same as above “

COMPLETE MSG
FASTDRAW OUT

GROUPER OF 5-6 MSG
THESE NUMBERS COMPILED WITHIN 5-6 CHARACTERS OF EACH OTHER FORM A LETTER, LETTER FORMS MESSAGE. GROUPER ENCRYRPTION.

- I HAVE A HF RADIO WITH 400 WATTS AND A BOWTIE OMNI ANTENNA.

DO I TRY TO TALK TO THEM? I AM UNAUTHORIZED ON THE FREQ

Are "we" not capable of answering Q's qs?

Thanks Satan. I remember working on the Mariana case, trail kind of fell cold but still curious about BlackCube.

Howdy. I fell asleep around 3am EST, last thread I was in was #109.

In the intervening threads, have I missed anything big? Any good connections/ theories? Any q posts?

I'll go back and re-read but I just wanted any big crumbs if there are any, thanks

fastest way to get a visit from the hand.
do not advise.

post tits

>calm before the storm
>116 threads
>still no storm

Really tickles the pickle

ive been trying to get a list of unanswered questions for 6 threads now, but no results, only getting called cianigger in response

spooky stuff
wikispooks.com/wiki/Propaganda_Due
Could secret groups like this have infiltrated the US?

Those messages have been coming for a while we were getting 257 character messages earlier.