How should the USA balkanize?

I think pic related is best

The midwestern area would be something of a DMZ, being traded between the regional powers depending on their influence

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Air_Force
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
okiir.deviantart.com/art/FALLOUT-Map-of-Pre-War-America-539747861
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Mexico
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Air_Force

>I think pic related is best

You can fuck right off. Everytime someone draws these maps, they always group northern New England with the liberal hellholes of Mass, Connecticut, and NYC. We hate those cunts as much (if not more) as the rest of the country does.

>Rocky Mountain Republic

Portland, Seattle, and Denver would drag the rural areas into a lot of dumb shit they don't want to do. You would have massive civil unrest in weeks.

It's a huge problem in the northwest. The eastern areas are conservative and the western areas are liberal and we fucking hate each other and can't ever agree on anything.

No need to for this, the Nov 16th black out will kill off most through winter.

I'll do you one better.
Kick out muslims and only allow land owners to vote.

>thinking the Virginias will have anything to do with New England

Wew fuckin lad, if he US were to Balkanize it would not fall exactly on state lines. Virginia would almost certainly break off with nova and all of West Virginia would likely fall under Dixie as well

This.

Where’s Auschwitz?

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

Does anyone have the individual commonweath flags?

>Kansas not in Texas republic

No way, Balkanization is for failed nations like the USSR or Russia right now. Did you saw Trump dumping billions in shit tier islands that are within the US territory?

Rotten, corrupted and whatever you want to call it, but American government is doing its job on the executive branch like no other.

Lol

>Not giving Texas it's rightful clay
>Giving beans and leafs clay
>Thinking the west and east coast won't be cover in city-states
It's shit.

trogdor!

Great midwest checking in.

i don't want to be stuck with chicago and gary, fuck that.

we shouldn't

The UP is rightful Canadian clay.

They don't want oklahoma

Kill all mexicans and claim that lad as southern Texas. Dig 50 miles of moats and fill them with hippos and crocs and stinging jelly fish, and raw sewage. NO MORE FUCKING SPICS!

This may be the most retarded map I've ever seen. Only Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana and eastern Utah should be in the Rocky Mountain Republic

commiefornian empire
chicagoland
new new york
texas
disney™ presents: the floridian territories
cold land and sunny island "we exist too!"

>Lancaster county Pa in Mixed zone
>Not in Amish zone
>Eveything north of GA should be white only

>Giving the best parts of North Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Michigan to the Leafs
Not happening.

>texas republic south of "mexico"

XD

No, you really don't.

>Michigan
>Great Plains

Are you retarded?

>surrender US territory to Canada and Mexico
explain yourself cuck

Get on my level.

cool

maybe my east metropolis line went over a little far. Baltimore and Philly in mixed zone, of course, Lancaster in Amish zone. Lines arent exact. I feel you on the north of georgia part, but large cities basically cannot function as well without a lot of low skilled workers(maids, janitors, etc), thus most large city areas have to be mixed.

This map is more realistic...

>Memphis in Appalachia
>giving hollywood a state

>Separating Kentucky and Tennessee.
When will this meme die, it isn't the civil war anymore ffs.

Yeah if you think I'm going to join Canada or leave the US to become a "DMZ," you can fuck right off.

>t. North-eastern North Dakotan

>Arizona cucked

Take it back

like this

This map physically hurts to look at

okiir.deviantart.com/art/FALLOUT-Map-of-Pre-War-America-539747861

>How should the USA balkanize?
Socioeconomic, cultural, and geographic lines.

No, it should de-nationalize and re-federalize. Remove the powers improperly seized by or surrendered to DC and turn them back over to the states or the people. Return to "the United States are" instead of "the United States is."

The Americas are actually a duck.

Cut out MassaJewsets and Chicongo, and we may have something here

What do these lines represent?

either that or by mega reagions

Why does Outer Banksia not have a Capitol?

It's a regional travel map useing data from the " Where's George" project showing cash economy regions.

why are you giving Canada good land?

jesus you obviously know shit about your country

Interesting...

Eww. We'll take NM and LA, but OK can fuck off from the TX REPUBLIC.

I'm also fine with skipping over OK and taking Kansas instead.

North East/ Amish Land/ Appalachia sound all just be one large section.

>he thinks texas wouldn't be mexico too

stop dividing wisconsin from the upper peninsula. it is rightfully ours

>Texas
>White
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

As a Utahn, please annex us into dixie..

Just exile California and build a wall around it.

>separating New York from NYC
BASED

>the kentucky straight bourbon
>the tennessee gay "whiskey"
that's why

I hated to do it, but as long as you cucks keep voting in John McShame I'll stand by my decision

GITSverse had the right idea.

this

This

It's the only option at this point

Then invade California, send in the einsatzgruppen to ethnically cleanse it, and being it back into the union as a territory, i.e. without voting rights.

>anything in Republic of Texas besides Texas
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Okies will be handed the ultimatum to give us back the panhandle to avoid nuclear annihilation. Then we can at least be neighbors, Kansas-kun.

Kentucky is its own country and is easily the most functional and defensible country

You'll see you dirty fucking beaner

Look at the 0-4 age group on my map. Look at your map again.

Is yours realistic 2017+?

A demographic tsunami is coming and hell is coming with it.

>Lakota territory
Sounds about right with all the indians drunk on listerine here

Th-thanks :')

>Pennsylania

Stop including us in Coastal Elite cancer states. They can have Philly but, God forgive me for saying this, I'd rather be a part of a country with Ohio or West Virginia than those cuck states.

Texas has one of the strongest desires for independence in the union. It's really unlikely we would just bend over to an even shittier country

yes, they really do. New Englanders hate pretty much all outsiders even those of us right next door. Bunch of north mountain country hicks.

t. upstate nyer

Canada needs to Balkanize as well if the US does

Hell Canada needs to Balkanize even if this doesn't happen

Jew England is cursed Earth
>t. I’ve lived in this shithole for 4 years

>ITT
Shilling for Russia

That sounds like BC except what we're getting here is a race division now where the whites in the city are becoming more conservative as they see what the federal government dumped on us and the nonwhites becoming more liberal

I'm not sure what would be worse for an independent country a division by area or a division by race

>Texas has one of the strongest desires for independence in the union.
Texas is the ONLY state in the union that is totally independent of the 2 major electrical grids. It powers itself.

We have 3 grids in the USA. Texas is one. This is why Caliexit will never happen. They don't have the money to dissociate from the power grid. Texas would be an independent nation long before California.

New England ends at Connecticut ya cunt

yepp
I rather see a purge than a mexico v2.0 texas.

>Laughs in Chinese and Russian

Hmm. As a bean, I am sadden by this.
But hey, my white gf doesn't seem to mind.
If I'm lucky our kids will get her blue eyes over my hazel ones.

Good point

REEEEE

DON'T GIVE CANADA OUR LAND

The combined Georgia / South Carolina logo looks awesome desu. The arch with the palmetto moon is goat tier.

Every state a nation, heck, make every county a nation if possible.