US under Trump = ROUGE NATION TO THE PLANET

Syria signs on to Paris Climate Agreement

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=57999#.WgHSnVtSy70
video.vice.com/en_us/video/the-black-bloc-antifa-inside-americas-hard-left-fighting-alt-right/590cff588a99751977883e1b
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Didn't USA already paid more than any nation in the world?

Wow... the nation that stands to get fucked over most by a deal is the only nation to not take that deal. Really makes you think!

If everyone jumped off a cliff would you do it too?

why does this graph compare entire continents and countries?

who the fuck is Kyle Griffin and why do so many of you retards post his numale face so frequently???

Why not?

price of leadership. thank you for pointing it out.

KERRRUUUUMMMPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFZTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Who wouldn't want gibs from retarded cucks?

The climate agreement is such a fucking "feel good circle jerk" where some countries gets perks for X amount of time and others gets handouts for dem projectz.

What we need isn't a fucking ecological movement that costs the west a fortune, what we need is to listen to local nigs and poor areas and let their economy develop in a natural way without (((help-organisations))) which would lead to a couple local wars and die-offs but would be worth it in the long-run since they only breed and come to Europe so we support them here and over there.

Cut me a break with all this hippy shit, if sweden would just cut funding of integration/immigration and foreign aid we could install fucking solar panels on every roof within 10 years.

God i hate globalists

un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=57999#.WgHSnVtSy70

good
b/c theyre worthless

Syria is a developing country so it's less jumping off a cliff and more jumping into a pool of tits and money.

Don't give a shit. This is a good example of an appeal to popular opinion fallacy.

Dotard will fall soon
video.vice.com/en_us/video/the-black-bloc-antifa-inside-americas-hard-left-fighting-alt-right/590cff588a99751977883e1b

I thought Syria was very very evil. Why are they an example to follow now?

>rouge

it hands them tons every "developing" country tons of gibs

it's not exactly a tragedy for them to be showered with free money they will inevitably use to buy weapons.

but i mean whatever lol

Why can't you fucking americunts just be like the rest of the world?

Paris climate accords is Agenda 21 in action

Sure he will