Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YhyruPXHglA
youtube.com/watch?v=4ogzq__m8oE
youtube.com/watch?v=BHfYrYjpiJg
my.mixtape.moe/itfamx.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A massive faggot like OP

faggot

I saw the debate on Lauren Southerns channel. Who was the guy with the 3 homo's in his avatar that joined half way through, was this someone from Sup Forums?

fuck off shill

sage

You might have autism. This guy's debate technique is like a coked out Jew reinterpreting the definition of every English word so that he can win by definition.

>i dont like your online text so i now feel anger

>debates
I watched precisely one. It was the only one I needed to watch, since I got to see the fraud exposed as the charlatan he is by getting systematically annihilated by Ryan "The Holocaust didn't happen" Dawson on a subject he claimed to be opinionated about but was clearly massively uninformed on.

I don't think I've ever seen someone lose an argument more decisvely and one-sidedly than Steve Bonnel vs Ryan Dawson. Perhaps the most embarrassing case of Trump Derangement Syndrome ever. His case at the end had been surgically reduced to "Trump sounds dumb, and I like people who don't sound dumb."

So an opinion. That's it. Not facts, not data, not any substance, just an opinion about sounding dumb, from a guy who sounds like a fucking cartoon character and looks like piglet if he contracted leukemia.

This. He literally ignores questions he doesn't want to answer and acts like he's brain damaged and doesn't understand when he's confronted about it. He's one of the most intellectually dishonest people I've ever listened to.

Fuck off Destiny

metkour vs bugman debate would watch this.

I remember Sargon had this little gimp screaming. Sargon absolutely crushed this faggot

I'm not angry at him I just don't understand why people are so easily led astray by anyone who talks quickly. He doesn't make persuasive arguments and he doesn't have any real set of principles.

Sauce?

Mr. Metokur. The same guy who made him cry last year.

gay

if you've watched watched any of his debates, which 2 hours+ in length, in full then you are wasting your life.

Why are you spending time watching a videogamer have long-winded, uninformed arguments?

watching politicians debate makes sense: they'll have an impact on the real world.
Watching academics debate makes sense: they're researchers and experts in their field with knowledge and understanding you likely don't have access to

Watching fucking videogamers argue for hours?
GET A GRIP
Sort yourself out.

At least with Sup Forums you can just waste time for say 5 minutes between class or on bus journeys. Sitting down for a whole 2 hours to listen to this nobody? What is wrong with you?
Do you walk past college kids discussing politics and listen intently for hours?

sort yourself out.

I'm not that guy, but at one point Sargon triggered an autistic twitching episode out of him.

youtube.com/watch?v=YhyruPXHglA

Manlet. Will never learn.

Also saged, Destiny.

he's irrelevant
sage

Sup Forums hates him because he never loses a debate and makes them look like fools

5’3”

this desu

correction: Sup Forums hates him because dumbasses ALWAYS bring up this thread topic.
Sage because this conversation in pointless as of a three months ago.

Ia that the gay guy who supports refugees and stuff?

>u rayciss bro
>argument

Is there a psychological definition for when someone speaks or acts fast and erratically as a defensive mechanism in order to avoid looking defeated?

That is the impression I get whenever I listen to the guy.

Who in this thread wants to debate me? I'll school yo was dawg. Just give me a minute to pull up Google so I can look up why you are wrong

>man

What is there to like? He "debates" bottom of the barrel retards like his underage viewers or the drama whores like Laura whats her face and that BASED shitskin twitterfag or fucking vegans to come off as smart while soft-balling his friends like Contra in their ""debates"".

He comes off as arrogant, arguing in bad faith and unable to accept anything that goes against his narrative and I say this as someone that has watched more footage of his """"debates"""" than 95% of Sup Forums.

this guy is getting btfo on every debates and everyone laughed at him, i still don't know why he keep trying to join internet debates

fpbp
/thread

sage

ry is the bomb.com

this is the correct answer, he rarely loses a debate. people on Sup Forums always say
>look at this one point in the entire 3 hour debate where destiny stumbles a bit or muh fave e-celeb makes a witty zinger about his manlet height, this mean he win!!!

pathetic.

Wait? Are these sponsored threads? Is this dwarven cock sucker paying to stop these blatant advertising threads from being killed?

>Are these sponsored threads
lmao at this brainlet IQ
Sup Forumstards think their website is so freakin' special that it deserves its own shilling campaign.

already happened boyo
youtube.com/watch?v=4ogzq__m8oE

>started to enjoy his debates
I didn't know it was possible to catch autism or did you skull down a glass of mercury or something ?

Where the fuck are the mods??
Ban and delete these obvious slide and shill threads.

yeah dude, sorry you're a flaming faggot

Yes, shills, antifa or shsreblue or leftypol are doing daily threads, putting leftist personalities in good light and character assasinations against people they hate like peterson or milo or molyneaux

Still waiting for you libs to state ONE thing JonTron was wrong about.

hes a good

Begå självmord din jävla fitta

manlets never learn

Literally defends incest.

Dudes fucked in the head

So Steven always asks every1 to define everything. And even thought they might have a definition of said thing, Stevens go to argument is that that definition is subjective.
He never recognizes the "opponents" definition and keeps blabbering about his views on the matter.
So he never lets any1 have their own definition of anything.
Thus it is pointless to argue with this man, you cant win. But neither can he if he faces som1 with half a brain.

Subjectivity is subjective, and if you argue with his philosophy you wont get anywhere, therefore any1 listening to his debates or rants is a total fucking moron.

He is basically a child.

yup, pretty much

Mr. Move your goal posts

Fuck off Destiny you gnome-bodied faggot.

link to laura southern ft mekotur?

Fuck off destiny, we know it's you.

Intellectual manlet
Physical manlet

never heard about him
don't care
OP is probably pic related in disguise
saging this shit and kys

Nu male soy boy loses to literally.everyone he debates.

Extremely detestable looking motherfucker and another casualty of the soyboy generation. Wasn't one of his arguments against Jontron "Oh but look the GDP seems to increase as whites get displaced!" or something?

Complete fucking imbecile. Also he has a huge head in proportion to his body and he looks about 4 feet tall.

Forms opinions on things he has very little knowledge of, see: Martin Shkreli talk. The moment he gets his ass handed to him, he retreats into the "I'm always happy to have someone educate me" demagoguery to save face in front of his viewers.

Also: claims to be a capitalist, yet has laughable understanding of economics.

jewish

i just wish he'd cite one fact with hard evidence and not just verbal

Why do you keep posting this shit EVERY FUCKING DAY?!?! either youre the guy in the pic(notice i dont know his name cause youve been bombing this forum of this manchild "debate a videogamer" threads for well over 30+ days)...or youre sucking his dick like a faggot and should shut up so you can continue sucking his cock like the good little bitch you are.

Legit, how come destiny fans never talk about him talking to TheAltHype? What are they afraid of?

youtube.com/watch?v=BHfYrYjpiJg

my.mixtape.moe/itfamx.mp4

wow

STOP POSTING THIS FUCKING FAG! I WILL FIND YOU AND RAPE YOUR MOUTH FUCKING SHIT.

hes a total fuckboy.

speaking like a true snownigger there Sigurd

well, OP IS the guy in the pic
he's been promoting himself for a few days
remember to hide all this blatant promotion

Only debates you need to watch is Mister Metakor, Ryan Dawson and Martin Shkreli. These are the ones that show he doesn't really know anything and just debates so he can look smart

Fuck off

This

holy shit that's hilarious
props to whoever edited this

this fag is never going away until Sup Forums stops being faggots themselves
80% of the posts about him are just name calling and strawmanning

I see autism is growing rapidly...

Pathetic manlet.

WHERE'S MY BIG BOY BOOSTER CHAIR MOMMY I NEED TO DEBATE ONLINE DAWG

Based.