Nigger Gets Shot Robbing An Old Lady's House...Family Pissed Off

Trevon Johnson got his ass shot (and killed) by an old white lady while in the process of burglarizing her home.

Because In Da Hood, Stealing is How You Get Dem School Supplies

The female relatives seemed so matter of fact when they said it, as though everyone knows that hood rats break into old White ladies' houses to steal.

As though some hood mama looks at the calendar and says, "School be starting in 2 weeks. All y'all break into old white lady houses to get money fo' dem pencil boxes and writing paper and shit."

> Just joking. Because she wouldn't have said pencil boxes. She would have said "perr-unt-suh botzes"

>The sister of the teen who died identified him as Trevon Johnson. She said he was a student at D. A. Dorsey Technical College.

>“I don’t care if she have her gun license or any of that. That is way beyond the law… way beyond,” said Johnson’s cousin Nautika Harris. “He was not supposed to die like this. He had a future ahead of him. Trevon had goals… he was a funny guy, very big on education, loved learning.”

miami.cbslocal.com/2016/03/11/teen-burglary-suspect-killed-homeowner/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGSQXmJPaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good boi

Dindu nuffin

>Breaks into Granny's house.
>Didn't expect Granny to have a gun.

Back in the day, you expected every home to have at least one gun and perhaps a dog and if you broke into said homes you would expect to get shot.

Nowadays, folks believe they can just take whatever they want from whomever they want without consequences.

Decisions and actions have consequences.

Expect to be shot.

After all, this is burgerland.

Special digits?

>very big on education, loved learning
Well I'd say he just got a crash course on castle doctrine

this happened almost 2 years ago

>He was not supposed to die like this. He had a future ahead of him. Trevon had goals… he was a funny guy, very big on education, loved learning
LITERALLY HE A GUD BOY DINDU NUFFN

what niggershines are these?!?

>what niggershines are these?!?

Aye, ole hold up! He wuz gunna be astronomical and shit. First black man to walk on da' moon

Donna?

Why the old lady have to shoot an upstanding young man? He was just trying to rob her to pay for his education. He was gonna be a doctor & a lawyer!

This is pretty old, I remember seeing it atleast 2 years ago

>March 11, 2016 5:50 PM

Kill yourself OP

>he was a funny guy
WAS hahahahahaha

Unequivocally this.
First post absolutely truest post

When asked if she may have gone too far, granny told reporters

> Too far? I didn't even get a kill
streak. I did unlock the "another Trevon bites the dust" achievement though

Imagine the hundreds of thousands of dollars the courts and prison system were saved by nipping the problem in the bud.
Grandma should get a tax deduction

Black user here.
You know the drill.

> robbing someone's house
> gets killed
> Good

Now watch them try and file a civil suit against this hero of a woman. Fucking niggers don't give a shit about the guy that died, they're jumping on the opportunity for gibs.

Could that fat bastards head be anymore Jewish

>astronomical and shit
More like astrological

>how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school?
Get a job

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGSQXmJPaQ

>He was gonna be a doctor & a lawyer!

And a comedian! He was a funny guy who loved to laugh.

Nice reference.

Didn't some nigger college give Trayvon Johnson (another Florida genius killed in his prime) a posthumous Bachelor of Science?

bumping

i assume trevon is Trevor with an r that looks like an n?

I this what a segregated city sounds like? "We have our own laws and traditions and acting outside of it goes against the comunity"?

Bad Nigger Behavior.

Evil, actually.

Not NEARLY that sophisticated, user.

Black women who name their kids Dante have never heard of The Inferno, either. And wouldn't care if they did.

If you break into my house I'll shoot you and I'll shoot to kill.

I thought Canada didn't let white men have guns, user?

We buy them on indian reserves.

Damn shame the UK doesn't have Indian reserves. How can a man defend his family against rampaging brown and black people in the UK?

assault butterknives

>butterknives

Niggers and Pakis create crime and mayhem.

SO the UK takes weapons out of the hands of white people.

So niggers and pakis have machetes and guns. And white families are defenseless.

Fix yourselves, England.

god i love living in a state with castle doctrine

i will paint the walls with the brains of any dumb nigger or spic stupid enough to try to break in and sleep like fucking baby

>castle doctrine
>stand your ground

I want to live in a state that has those.

But look at the states with "DUTY TO RETREAT" laws. Some surprised me:

Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Missouri, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, Wyoming