HANNITY - "TICK TOCK" REVEALED

Over the last couple of weeks, Sean Hannity has been teasing his audience with the clue "TICK TOCK" which refers to an important revelation about Barack Obama...

Ahmed Mohamed A.K.A "Clock Boy" was a 14-year-old student who was arrested on September 14, 2015, at MacArthur High School in Irving, Texas, for bringing an alleged hoax bomb to school. The incident ignited allegations of racial profiling and Islamophobia from some media and commentators, resulting in clock boy and his father being invited to the white house by President Obama.

According to sources in D.C, leaked emails reveal that the clock boy incident was a staged event orchestrated by the Obama administration.... Without going into too much detail (because I don't know how secure this message board is) this email also implicates Obama already had ties with Ahmed Mohamed's father, who is heavily involved in organized terror attacks for the Muslim brotherhood....

If Hannity has the balls to release the exact details of these leaked emails then the revelations will not only destroy the DNC and Obama, it will crush the lying MSM for being complicit, and bring the whole show down like a house of cards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vv08M3wWG1k
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/10/cosponsors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know they're crazy enough to do something like this. Have a bump op

Mother fucking bump.

Bump for any more info

Cool clock Ahmed

>If Hannity has the balls to release the exact details of these leaked emails then the revelations will not only destroy the DNC and Obama, it will crush the lying MSM for being complicit, and bring the whole show down like a house of cards.

doubt it

bumpity

Kinda like how the father of the Orlando shooting was spotted at a Clinton rally the day after the shooting. The Democrats have been openly working with Muslim extremists for years this is no secret.

And you got the Jews crying

WATCH LIVE: House Judiciary Committee holds hearing on issues of antisemitism on college campuses
youtube.com/watch?v=vv08M3wWG1k

These days half of his tweets are Tick Tocks. Is he a clock or something? Very annoying.

>clock boy's non-bomb nukes the DNC

what the fuck
I knew the whole bomb-boy thing was staged , fucking knew it

You ready for the big climax of this timeline goys? Clinton arrest tomorrow...

Like the Awan Brothers and Huma Abedin?

>I don't know how secure this message board is
trust me its not

Holy shit

Someone care to explain to an actual retard? Trying to catch up here

Digits and it's true

hey Stephen, nice AR-14. Bring it by the White House sometime

Move along, nothing to see here

What are the ramifications from this if true?

It's probably nothing but it could be something. Hannity has been tweeting this 'tick tock' stuff for like a month now and it never turns out to be as exciting as anticipated. If it turns out Obama is implicated in some crazy shit then it may be ok but I'm not confident Hannity has the balls or the immunity from his Jew overlords to revel something that big.

You know that famous photo of Obama sitting awfully close to the skinny Paki on a sofa? That's clock boys father.

Some of us have known this for years.

Show pony just report the news you fucking fag.
Trying being a real fucking journalist!

This some Grade A autisim.

Bump for the this and bump for some cocaine please

TICK TOCK
HANNITY SUCKS COCK

None. Even if what the OP suggests was true and happened, the MSM would just ignore it. Like with many other "horrible breaking news" things.

If gets there will be a race war because Clinton arrests.

I can see it. But I think it'll take more than a cover-up for normies to fully distrust MSM.

Big if true

He has literally never delivered and he was forced to back down from pizzagate and Seth Rich before he got sued into oblivion.

This is fake news

It doesn’t surprise me. Somehow I knew it.

Everyone called this when it happen
No one with a functioning brain believed the bullshit story

it would be extremely big

>Kid breaks 1980s clock
>sticks clock gits in a pencil box 6 inches by 8 inches
>takes it to school
>"look at my invention!"
>autisticly shows it off everywhere, despite teachers telling him to put it away
>someone thinks a bomb, because it looks like a bomb
>cops called, sandnigger arrested
>national news " muhamad profiling"
>MEDIA ordain him a saint for his "invention"
>"the next einstein!"
>apple sends him 2000 in tech swag
>MIT gives him scholarship and invitation
>Obama "cool clock you have there, why don't you bring it to the white house so you can shove it up my ass."
>so progressive
>meanwhile normal Americans call bulls hit
>media calls them racist
>clock boy and senpai leave the country due to "racism" go to Qatar?
>realize it socks ass there, come back to US
>continues to touted clock, and seek gibs

The news was meant to drop last thursday and it didn't

>th

hahaha
benghazi benghazi benghazi
fuck rupert murdoch and his tool hannity

And I'm sure he learned it from watching you and all your little manlet beta friends

>tomorrow
>nothing the day after he said it
why should I believe him, Sup Forums?

I've never thought Hannity was anything more than a charlatan trying to make $$$ off of rubes, but if he actually releases files that prove that story (I'm not holding my breath) I'll be the first to admit that he is a hero and a patriot.

Something like would have sunk trump and literally no ones knows that happened thanks to msm blackout on it.

Valerie jarret is an iranian agent. Obama was a puppet president, simply an actor, but fully complicit in working everyday to do Iran's bidding

True if big

The gal with the glasses behind the speaker.

>TICK TOCK TICK TOCK
this moron does it for ratings,
my inside source tells me Hannity plans to reveal Obama watched his film "Let There Be Light" and cried

That faggot with the yaaaas queen shirt on

Fucking hell libcucks are pure cancer

Don't forget

>sue school district for gibs
>judge lulz, GTFO

Ha ha ha they're gonna Dan Rather ol' Hannity.

What a dumb fuck, how could he not see this coming from a mile away?

This tick tock shit is so fucking cringe. Just fucking release what you have and be done with it.

To bad if he really had anything truely horrible he would trip and fall into a duffle bag.

>I've never thought Hannity was anything more than a charlatan trying to make $$$ off of rubes,

except that all the things he and only he was reporting on all came true
he is an annoying self promoting jackass but he has been 100% lately

All you've said is that you haven't looked into Benghazi.

Like??

>except that all the things he and only he was reporting on all came true

Such as? I haven't ever really followed his antics. I watched his show once to find out what he was all about. He was ranting (and crying a little) about reptilians and outling his understanding of the reptilian conspiracy on a chalkboard as one might expect a psych ward patient to diagram his disjointed delusions. I don't recall any breaking news about interdemensional/alien reptilians being revealed to the world with or without plans of conquest.

congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/10/cosponsors

Inshallah brothers, those who violate the 1st shall meet the knife

If Obama gets BTFO during Trump's campaign I will follow that man to the ends of the Earth

Pure uncut Columbian

Yeah but how would Obama know the cops would arrest him.
I would think they would look at it and say “not a bomb were out of here”
Whatever Obama’s gone doesn’t really matter much.
A year ago this would have been news.

"I'm the one who plumbs!"
>Somebodies doing the plumbing.

Always hated that smug faggot and his smuggie dad.

Larp flag. But would be nice

>According to sources in D.C, leaked emails reveal that the clock boy incident was a staged event orchestrated by the Obama administration
I don't think normies will care about this as much as you guys think. Plus the MSM will just choose not to report it. Think about it. We just learned the truth behind JFK and Hitler, but the historical revisions will remain in place because the MSM chooses not to report it.

It won't destroy the DNC. The MSM won't report it or they'll minimize the damage and focus on islamophobia being the real problem. Nothing will happen. You're bulletproof when you control the dissemination of information in a country

tick tock king nigger

tic toc started on pol...kys

And he FLED To SA after the clock incident its obvious kinda.

He is beginning to sound cringy with his Tick Tock all the time.

DO IT HANNITY YOU WILL BE A LEGEND. MAGA

Disregard the sage, I didn’t sage. It was in the name field from saving yet another race mixing thread

Chose hope! If there is any left...

I know that's mercedes but u want to believe it's a maga

HANNITY has been doing this tick tock shit for months now. He just releases something stupid nobody cares about. Then tries to do it again. Never any bombshell. It was the same stupid tactic Glenn Beck used to use.

Also, tick tock is a reference to Assange, because Assange talked about some tick tock thing last year.

You are like a baby, watch this.

tick tock drumpfkins

>conservashits still whining about unimportant things everyone has forgotten

MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD IS THE EPICENTER
-Saudis arrested connected to them
--one even funded Obama at HLS
-most US muslim orgs connected to them
--CAIR, WAMY, MWL, MSA, ISNA, etc.
-what did Holy Land case reveal?
--what obama AG shutdown CAIR indictments during HLF case?
-Mohamed Elibiary, obama's DHS offical in charge of countering muslim terror, that purged
ALL training materials that would help connect these networks
--Elibiary was best friends with HLF's CEO that got 65 years in prison for financing terror
--Elibiary on record MULTIPLE times defending ObL, sharia, & MoBroHood
-Huma Abedin has serious connection to MoBroHood (MSA member, father, etc)
-Awan Scandal that will most likely reveal high level espionage of US classified materials relating to defense & secutiry
--Awan's have many MoBroHood connects
-Dem Rep Andre Carson was the Awan's way into their position for espionage
--Carson has many connects to MoBroHood

do you all see now where this is going and what it all means now??????

this. i actually really like hannity, but he does this shit all the time.

Noice.

Make a thread when he actually releases something. I don't give a fuck until that moment. This tick-tock shit is the cringiest faggotry ever.

Fucking top KEK.

Hannity will prove for the billionth time he is a LARP retard masquerading as a journalist.

No no no, you gotta praise Kek when you do it.

SHADILAY!

The Clock Cleaner
>Tick Tock for Justice

He already dropped the Obama one

Obama's campaign funded Fusion GPS with a million dollars

Impressive

>msm would ignore
but hannity has a show on radio and tv (msm) so that's an idiotic statement

CLOCKMED MOCLOCKMED

Is this the "monetary flow disruption" Q talked about?

Lick my cock.

Very niice

He surely does.

FUGGGGG

larp if true

Cute!

Sort of related. I took my wife’s VW in for service by the dealership that way, stopped at the pharmacy by that school and holy shit, I thought I was in the Middle East. Literally dozens of women wearing the full trashbag get up, not a word of English spoken, it was insane. I would of never guessed I was just north of dallas.

Roe vs Wade was staged. Most big events like this are staged for policy/law change.